Your Devotion - Slashers x Re...

By CamsterHale

"How can I have a favourite, when I...I love you all...?" "Really, I do. I really, really do." "Do you hear m... More

[Chapter 1: Worn-Out & Weary]
[Chapter 2: Dramatic Dream]
[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]
[Chapter 4: Crystal Lake]
[Chapter 5: Returning Home]
[Chapter 6: Intense Intimacy]
[Chapter 7: Cooking Cupcakes]
[Chapter 8: Delicious Desserts]
[Chapter 10: Bloody Hell]
[Chapter 11: Malicious Mood]
[Chapter 12: Frustrated Friends]
[Chapter 13: Haunting History]
[Chapter 14: The Dancing Clown]
[Chapter 15: Halloween Horrors]
[Chapter 16: Startling Surprise]
[Chapter 17: Stolen Sweetheart]
[Chapter 18: Agitated Argument]
[Chapter 19: Killer Chaos]
[Chapter 20: Derry, Maine]
[Chapter 21: Evil Encounter]
[Chapter 22: Dark Request]
[Chapter 23: DEAL With It]
[Chapter 24: Excessive Exhaustion]
[Chapter 25: Dream Dispute]
[Chapter 26: Morning Shower]
[Chapter 27: Awkward Answering]
[Chapter 28: Friendship Fix]
[Chapter 29: Transfer Students]
[Chapter 30: Curious Comment]
[Chapter 31: The Walk Back]
[Chapter 32: Returning Home]
[Chapter 33: Evening Outbreaks]
[Chapter 34: Dinner-Time Drama]
[Chapter 35: Shadowy Figure]
[Chapter 36: Childish Clashing]
[Chapter 37: Next Morning]
[Chapter 38: Thursday Talks]
[Chapter 39: Camp Visit]
[Chapter 40: Protection Plan]
[Chapter 41: "A Little Kindness"]
[Chapter 42: Demonic Devotion]
[Chapter 43: Breaking Down]
[Chapter 44: Calming Confession]
[Chapter 45: Finally, Some Free Time]
[Chapter 46: Calling Cadence]
[Chapter 47: Furious Fight]
[Chapter 48: Settling Things]
[Chapter 49: Bedroom Break-in]
[Chapter 50: Naughty Nightmare]
[Chapter 51: Friday Explanations]
[Chapter 52: Midday Classes]
[Chapter 53: Call Me Maybe?]
[Chapter 54: New Stalking Spot]
[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]
[Chapter 56: Hide 'N' Seek]
[❤️-A DANCING CLOWN'S INSIGHT-❤️]
[Chapter 57: Unknown Caller]
[Chapter 58: "Welcome Home"]
[Chapter 59: Wrong Number?]
[Chapter 60: Scary Movie]
[Chapter 61: Psychotic Problems]
[Chapter 62: Saturday Morning]
[Chapter 63: Terms & Conditions]
[Chapter 64: Walk Through The Woods]
[Chapter 65: "SHUT IT!!"]
[Chapter 66: Let's Keep Walking]
[Chapter 67: Twisted Talk]
[Chapter 68: Ready To Go?]
[Chapter 69: Chaotic Complications]
[Chapter 70: Fifth Table This Year]
[Chapter 71: The Truth Can't Lie]
[Chapter 72: Soothing Sympathy]
[Chapter 73: You Getting Scared...?]
[Chapter 74: NoBODY To Talk To]
[Chapter 75: Monday Morning]
[Chapter 76: Things Being Hectic]
[Chapter 77: Catching On Quickly]
[Chapter 78: Grand Finale]
-Author's Note-

[Chapter 9: Freddy Vs Norman]

7.9K 366 266
By CamsterHale

"And you're here because...?" You asked with a sigh, attempting to brush past said dream demon and open your drawers to find some fresh pyjamas.

"Well, let's see." Freddy darkly retorted, growing infuriated by your response as his left hand gripped your right wrist fiercely - preventing you from moving any further. "You walked around that pathetic lake with hockey-puck. You let that fucking stalker-ish freak kiss you. Then you let that stuck-up snob kiss you. Then you spent time with stuttering little momma's boy downstairs. And then you kissed HIM."

"And...?" Trying to ignore his jealous temper tantrum, you lazily turned to face him - raising your eyebrows whilst you suppressed the urge to roll your eyes instead. "What's your problem...? I'm dating you all, aren't I...?"

"Oh, using that excuse now are we?" He sneered with a small laugh of frustration; his hold on you tightening before tugging you closer and letting his possessive personality show with every passing second. "How very cute~"

"Are you serious right now?" You questioned sarcastically - a dark shade of pink dusting your cheeks while your heart pounded. "Can't you stop acting jealous of the others for one second? I'll spend time with you later tonight, so—"

Before you could finish, Freddy disappeared and reappeared behind you with another one of his creepy laughs; his arms curling around your waist as he yanked you straight into his chest. "That's even more cute~" He sweetly cooed, resting his chin on top of your right shoulder and speaking against your neck. "Thinking that this is just because of sheer jealousy."

"Then what is it then?" You demanded impatiently, hating how easily the dream demon could make you blush as his metal blades obsessively ran through your (h/c) strands of hair.

"What do you think?" Mischief controlled his tone whilst he mocked you - Freddy finding your annoyed confusion to be somewhat arousing.

"Yep, definitely jealousy." You muttered underneath your breath, his hug from behind now making you feel extremely embarrassed.

"All I want is a little...compensation, I guess you could say. That's all~" The killer decided with an evil smile - picking up on your shy state and becoming slightly turned-on by it. "Considering you've spent SO much time with the others."

"C-Compensation-!?" You spluttered in shock, spinning around and breaking free of his grasp. "What the fuck does that mean!?"

"You asked what I wanted, and I told you~" Freddy's wicked grin widened; the demonic male growing insanely amused by your reaction as he wrapped his left arm around your waist again and stroked the side of your face with his sharp finger-knives, acting like he was almost infatuated with you.

"You can't act like this here." You anxiously whispered, his lips now on yours while the two of you spoke. "You know, because—"

"Oh please, is that what you're worried about? Upsetting Momma's boy?" The dream demon delved into your thoughts and smirked, finding your concern to be ridiculously funny.

"C'mon now, you know he's sensitive." You defended Norman with a worried expression, knowing that Freddy would definitely set the younger boy off.

"Besides, you want to have a little fun, don't you princess~?" The Springwood Slasher hummed seductively, pressing his lips against yours and kissing you like he was intoxicated by your very presence.

A shade of scarlet shot across your face like fire, your heartbeat going completely crazy whilst your thoughts spiralled wildly out-of-control. Still though, his flirtatious behaviour and seductive actions messed violently with your emotions, causing you to brush aside reality and instead kiss back almost immediately. So much so in fact that you placed both of your hands atop his shoulders and gave them a shy squeeze; feeling slightly turned on yourself as you enjoyed the passionate moment and forgot about sleeping or your previous worries. Actually, if this counted as compensation in Freddy's eyes - you wouldn't mind in the slightest.

Well, that was until—
"(Y-Y/n)...?" Norman called your name in complete and utter surprise, his eyes wide while he broke the lustful and lewd moment. "W-What are you...W-What are you d-doing...?"

"Norman!?" You shoved yourself away from Freddy and watched in alarm as the stammering boy's expression twisted into one of hurt. "I-I thought you didn't want to go to sleep yet! What are you doing up here!?"

"I-I knew it-! I-I knew you l-liked him m-more than me-!" Norman accused tearfully, his sensitive side sparking up as he started to become resentful of the demonic slasher standing next to you.

"Now hold on just a second—!" You protested weakly - wanting to calm the situation down at once. But unfortunately

"Aww, what's wrong, momma's boy~?" Freddy pushed Norman's buttons on purpose and stuck his tongue out - a cruel smile spreading across his facial features. "Feeling a little jealous over there~?"

"I-I'm NOT j-jealous-!" Norman snapped back, clenching his fists while tears pricked at the corner of his eyelashes. "Y-You're just being a...a big b-bully-!"

"Is that so~?" The dream demon drawled in a malicious tone of voice, his gloved hand curling around your waist and dragging you closer to him. "It's not my fault that (Y/n) wants to spend time with me though, now is it~?"

"Don't start." You groaned, wanting to bash your head against the wall and somehow escape this awkward conflict. "I like you both, okay? So don't grow jealous of each other."

"I don't need to be jealous. After all," Freddy paused for a moment to cup the side of your right cheek with his left hand, "I can always just do this~" Before you could say anything in response - the sadistic male kissed you without your consent a second time, directly in front of Norman.

Norman's underlaying jealousy exploded as he strode forwards and shoved Freddy backwards; straight away from you. "Isn't it past your bedtime?" Freddy retaliated angrily, swiping his metal claws against Norman's shoulder and ripping through the dark-haired boy's shirt.

"W-Why are you e-even here-!?" The timid boy furiously retorted, hating the dream demon with a dark rage. "G-Go back to where y-you came f-from-! Y-You...Y-You utter creep-!"

"Guys—!"
"You know she only spent time you with downstairs out of sympathy, right?"
"T-That's a lie a-and you KNOW i-it-!!"
"Can you both just—"
"Bitch please, do you want me to split you in two? Because I will—"
"Y-You're pathetic—!"
"Who gives a FUCK what you think?"
"N-Nobody LIKES y-you-!"
"What's with kids today, huh? No respect."

"C'mon, you two...!" You took a few steps back and demanded they stop helplessly, but to no one's surprise they just carried on fighting; throwing insults at one another before Norman brought out his pocket-knife to defend himself against Freddy's knifed hand.

Luckily for you, Michael swiftly entered your bedroom - presumably to stalk you - and picked up on the situation at once, wrapping his arms around you whilst he gave you a comforting cuddle. "Thanks." You quietly breathed, your stress fading a little bit as he hid his face in your hair.

A few seconds passed before the silent male pulled away a tiny bit - using his trusty notepad to communicate with you as he scribbled down a reply. "I'ᒪᒪ ᗩᒪᗯᗩY ᑭᖇOTET YO. EᔕᑭEIᗩᒪᒪY ᖴᖇO TOE TO. IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᑌᑎᖴᗩI O TE TO IᑎᐯOᒪᐯE YO I OE O TEI OᑎᖴᒪIT IKE TᕼᗩT." [A/N: "I'LL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU. ESPECIALLY FROM THOSE TWO. IT WAS UNFAIR FOR THEM TO INVOLVE YOU IN ONE OF THEIR CONFLICTS LIKE THAT."]

"Isn't there any way to stop them...?" You begged desperately, exhaustion washing over you as you watched the fight continue.

"TEY ᑌᔕᑌᗩᒪᒪY ᒍᑌᔕT ᗷᗩTTE IT OT, ᑌᑎTI TEY GO OE. O'T OᖇᖇY ᗩᗷOT IT." [A/N: "THEY USUALLY JUST BATTLE IT OUT, UNTIL THEY GROW BORED. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT."]

"Yeah, that's...that's not helpful." Growing sarcastic again, you handed the notepad back to him and bit your lip - wondering what to do. "Or a way to stop them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 58 9
hello! welcome! this is the second book I will be writing (im sorry if theres any errors, english isnt my first language:')), this is a slashers x fe...
72.2K 2.6K 39
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
18.7K 674 20
Asylum Slasher fanfiction. Michael Myers Jason Voorhees Bubba Sawyer Brahms Heelshire Norman Bates Hannibal Lecter Carrie White Bo Sinclair Vincent S...
19.7K 242 20
#1 • normanbates #4 • hc #80 • Headcannons slashers included: Stu & Billy (poly) (ghostface) Bubba (og texas Chainsaw massacre) Bee (The babysitter-t...