Climbing The Sky

By Sparkling_star146

When she was ecstatic and nervous of a change and a new step of her life, a wild option was presented in fron... More

1.Change and adjustment
2.Go with the flow
3.Serial of life
4.Tough decisions
5.Being sure
6. Excited surrounding
7. First meeting
8.Think and decide
9. Worsening Problems
10.Second Thought
11. Need of peace
12.Big Step
13.Weirdness Overload
14.Help
15. Search for links
16. Messy Life
17.Solving Problem
18. Danger
19. The Footage
20. Revenge
21. Dream
22. Unexpected Options
23. Hostel Life
24.Good Work
25.Helping in good
26. Mischief
27.Parents and concern
28.Dilemma
29.When you're anxious of a change
30. Insane friends and cousins
31.Emotions of a girl
32. After the big day
33.Days of crazyness
34.Advice from close ones
35.New home,changed life.
36.When you're alone
37.Unexpected guest
38.Lie calls problem
39.Silence is the punishment
40.Realisation
42. Match making
43. Excitement.
44.Back home
45. Troublemaker phone
46. Unsaid words
47.Sweet tears
48.Pain before the smile
49.No worry
50.Another change
51.Different expectations
52. End of wait
53. Say hello to a mother
54. Life with a doll
55.Kids and tantrums
56. Keeping them close to heart
Epilogue

41.With Him

135 15 383
By Sparkling_star146

Warisha's POV

"So....now what?" I asked as I shifted on the hot sand.

"Just let the sun touch you." He chuckled.

"Really? We came all the way to Maldives just to let the sun touch me?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Then who should touch you?" He raised his brows as I shrugged, but not before extending my legs in his way.

"What...hey!" He glared at me, balancing himself as he stumbled on my leg. I laughed at him.

"Hello." I waved my hand.

"Crazy woman." He sat beside me.

"Seriously, I'm bored now." I frowned in annoyance.

We're here from the morning, and I'm already done with the ocean. And by done I mean just dipping my legs a bit in the water and looking around. Beach is actually not my thing. Still, we came here in hurry as seeing us being lazy, Baba had to send us here. It's a wedding gift from them. Alyan seems to be excited about something. I mean I saw him searching in internet about something. But as he said 'I should stop poking my nose in his phone'.

"I thought you would enjoy here."

"Well, I enjoyed at first but do you realise I'm sitting here since last two hours?"

"What should I do if you get afraid of tiny waves?"

"Oh like you'll rescue me if a jelly fish grabs me. Instead you'll enjoy it feasting on me." I frowned.

"Firstly, there's no jellyfish here. And secondly, jellyfishes sting people, they don't feast on them." He smirked.

"Do you realise that you're the worst partner to go in a honeymoon with?"

"Like you went with many others."

"Huh." I looked at the ocean ahead.

Small waves were hitting the powdery sand of the beach. It's beautiful, the blue sky on the blue sea. I wonder how beautiful it will be during sunset. When we came, there were few other people but now it's nearly empty. He chose this island for this reason, it's not so crowded. And I'm thankful for that. Obviously you wouldn't want people running around you and try to protect yourself from coming in someone else's picture accidentally.

I clutched my hijab with my hand as the crazy wind was again and again throwing it on my face. My skin was starting to burn now as I'm not that used to being open to sun like this. At least not for so long.

My thoughts drifted to many places, specially at the mission I have to concentrate on after going back.

After ten minutes or so, I came out of trance.

I looked beside me to find it empty. Where did he go? I looked around but he was nowhere to be seen.

I shook my head and focused ahead again.

But he did not come back. I took my phone and called him, but that man did not receive. As I thought of getting up and searching for him, I saw him coming here with a victorious grin.

"Where were you?" I glared at him as he slumped beside me, completely sweaty.

"Somewhere." He took a deep breathe.

"And where's this somewhere?"

"In this big world. Don't worry, I didn't flirt with any beautiful foreigner." He winked at me, taking the water bottle.

"Like I'm worried for that."

"Though...they're very beautiful I must say." He looked at me with a serious expression.

"Excuse me?" I raised my brows.

"I mean they're very beautiful creation so I think it's my duty to praise them."

"Yes, why don't you step up a bit and get married to them? Surely you'll love to gawk at them all day."

"Oh I'll so love it."

"Just like I would love to get married to a hot romantic man. Just imagine...." I closed my eyes dreamily.

"Then why are you here with me?" I opened my eyes and looked at him who was giving me an annoyed look.

"For the same reason you're here with me."

"Thanks to our parents."

"Obviously you should say thanks to them for giving you such a handsome romantic husband." He said and I looked at him for few seconds before we bursted out laughing.

"Whatever lets you sleep peacefully at night." I said, taking deep breaths.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We came back to our room after dinner. After lunch, we took rest for a bit and then again went to see the sunset. Then roamed around a bit, had dinner and now we're back, tired.

He went to take shower. I just slumped on the bed face first with my phone. I checked hundreds of texts from my silly friends and cousins who are nagging at me to share them about our 'romantic getaway'. Well, who would tell them that it's nothing like that. Nothing romantic, nothing magical. It's not Hogwarts!

"O woman, you're next." He came out and grabbed his jacket.

"Help me." I said, extending my hand at him.

"You barely ate anything. So stop pretending you can't get up."

"So cruel." I pouted. He frowned and took my hand.

"Ow....." I yelled as he pulled me with all his force. My forehead collided with his stomach.

"Allah Hafiz." He left me and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I said rubbing my forehead.

"Somewhere again."

"But...."

"I'll lock the door behind." He yelled, rushing there.

What's going on with him?

I sighed and pulled myself at the washroom for a shower.

Before I could finish that, I heard loud knocking at the washroom door.

"Warisha, are you done?" I heard his voice.

"No."

"Then quickly finish and come out."

"Why?" I yelled from inside.

"We have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"Just seal your lips and be fast. I'm waiting." I shook my head and concentrated on the warm water which was washing away the tiredness.

After a minute or so, I again heard his yelling with loud knocking. Is he trying to break the door or what?

"Warisha just come out quickly. What are you even doing there for so long?" His angry voice came.

"Uff....what's your problem?" I stomped my feet, turning the shower off.

"Come out in two minutes or else I'm opening the door."

"You can't, it's locked."

"Trust me, I have keys. I won't hesitate if you don't come out right now." His voice was serious.

"Fine fine, don't you dare come in." I said as I quickly grabbed my clothes.

Wearing them, I opened the door only to be pulled by my wrist.

"You're so late." He said,pulling me towards the door with him.

"Wait wait....let me grab my things." I said. He frowned and let go of my hand. I quickly ran at the room and grabbed a hijab. I stood in front of the mirror to make a bun of my completely wet hair. I just hope my hair won't smell after that.

He was tapping his foot impatiently at the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked. I started wrapping the hijab.

"Focus on the thing you're doing."

"Mean." I mumbled as I unwrapped it with a groan. It's so hard every time!

"Just leave it." He snatched the hijab.

"Alyan..."

"Take this and come." He kept the shawl on my shoulder and gripped my wrist. I quickly took my phone.

He rushed at the door with me and we came out.

We reached the beach. He was pulling me with him, his eyes on the ocean.

"Alyan... what..." I mumbled, trying hard to match with his pace.

"Keep walking." Came his rude reply.

"More like keep running." I frowned.

We rushed like this for like ten minutes. I was getting irritated.

I abruptly pulled my hand and stood still.

"What?" He asked with an annoyed expression.

"I won't go anywhere if you don't tell me. I'm leaving." He looked at me few seconds before talking.

"You're coming with me decently or else I'm taking you by force. Which one would you like?"

"What?"

"Shut up and follow me. Another word, I'm throwing you in the ocean for the jellyfishes." He said and again took my hand. I frowned and followed him by the shore.

After few minutes, he turned his phones flashlight off as I shrieked.

"What are you doing?"

"Silence."

"Alyan it's so dark here. I'm afraid."

"I'm here."

"And who said you won't kidnap me?" I blurted out and heard him groan in annoyance.

"For Allah's sake....why would I kidnap you?"

"To sell me somewhere or to...to kill me and sell my organs. Or to leave me here. Or to demand ransom. Or to do something worse."

"I so wish I could've done any of them." I heard him muttering.

We were walking in complete darkness and silence. It's kind of creepy.

What's he planning?

He stopped abruptly.

"So is this the place where you'll dump me?" I frowned.

He left my hand.

"Alyan.... what are you even doing..." I was getting so annoyed now.

"Look at the ocean." His voice came. I looked there but all I could see was darkness.

"What to see there?"

"Be patient woman." He said and I stomped my feet in annoyance. I promise if we go back to the bungalow, I'll surely strangle him tonight.

Suddenly, a scene unfolded in front of me and my eyes widened.

"Ya Allah...."

"At last." He muttered but I was busy gawking at the magic in front of me.

It seemed like the waves brought down all the stars of the sky with it on the sand. As the waves were hitting the shore, it was beautifully sparkling in neon blue. A smile made it way on my lips.

"How..." Came out my whisper.

"This is what I wanted to show you, but you had to act cranky." He was standing close to me. I looked at him.

"You could've just told me."

"I myself wasn't sure if we could see it tonight. So...how's it?"

"It's just...magical." I said, again looking at the ocean which was in its normal look. But it again glowed as another wave hit the shore.

"Now come with me." He held my hand and we walked towards the ocean.

"What are we doing?"

"Take you sandals off." He said and I obliged.

As soon as we stepped there, the area around our feets started glowing like before.

"Wowww... it's....so beautiful ...." I squealed, looking down. A wave hit my leg and I felt the sand beneath flowing away, the glow increasing.

"Where are the jellyfishes now?" He whispered in my ear.

"Shut up." I elbowed on his stomach.

We walked along the shore for few minutes, looking at the beauty around us.

"It's so cold." I mumbled, clutching my shawl closer.

"Then let's go and sit there. We'll catch cold." He said and I nodded, walking a bit away. We sat on the sand.

My eyes were on the ocean which was sparkling with each wave. The nature was putting on a mesmerising show. The silence around us was making it more serene, heavenly. I couldn't take my eyes off of the miracle. It's just too beautiful, too enchanting. It was like a piece of the sky came down, with all the beautiful shining stars. And the moon was adding to the beauty by shining in its own glory above us.

"How did you know that we'll get to see this tonight?" I asked, shifting closer to him for warmth. My wet hair was touching my back, making me shiver.

"Just tried. Google said that it's not the most usual time to see bioluminescent wave, but the weather of this few days was quite warm. So I just thought to check. And we got lucky." He smiled at me which I figured out thanks to the moonlight.

"So you first came here to check?"

"Yes, but when I came here after dinner, there was nothing. So I thought to come back with you as it can start in any moment."

"Oh."

"And you thought I was kidnapping you." He chuckled.

"Then what should I think?"

"So you thought that? Why would I even kidnap you? You were already with me so there's no use of doing that. I could easily sell you off or cut you into pieces."

"Not funny." I glared at him before focusing at the ocean again.

Cool wind blew on us and I shivered, trying to cover myself as much as I can.

"You should've brought something with you." He said, wrapping his arm around me.

"Yeah yeah, and you were waiting to break the door." I frowned. He chuckled at this.

"By the way, don't you think you should give me your jacket?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why?"

"Because this is what husbands do. Wrap their jacket on their wife's shoulder."

"And what about me? Won't I feel cold?"

"Can't you do even this much for your wife?"

"Nope, we're not a lovey dovey couple of a movie so keep this filmy things to yourself." He poked on my cheek.

"So mean." I frowned.

"You..." He pulled me closer and held me tightly.

"Excuse me?"

"What? You told me to be filmy." I smiled at his drama, keeping my head on his shoulder. Though...my freezing body found refugee.

We sat there in silence. The soothing sound of the wave, the moonlight and the beautiful light show in front of us- there can't be anything more serene then this. And it became more peaceful with him.

He was busy in making doodles at the back of my hand. I just sat there still, I didn't want to ruin the moment. It's once in a lifetime moment.

"Do you still feel bored here?" He asked as I smiled.

"No. What about you?"

"I'm still bored.".

"How?" I looked at him.

"I did all this, and you didn't even thank me."

"It's natural, what did you do?"

"Yeah, what did I do? I kidnapped you." He frowned. I bit my cheek to stop a chuckle.

"Yes, you kidnapped me and now you demand a thanks? I should thrash you instead."

"Thanks, I don't need that." He gave me a tight smile.

"You're such a weirdo." I pinched on his cheek.

"Ow...it hurts you crab." He leaned back.

"No, it doesn't." I also leaned and pinched harder.

"Ah..Ammi!"

"Ma won't come here, no one will come here. So I can do anything." I smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I see no one." I said looking around.

"Oh, so you were planning this?" He smirked evilly.

"Obviously I was planning of strangling you." I laughed.

"Nah, I was talking about something else."

"Something else? Oh, yes I can also drown you in the ocean."

"Stupid woman." He slapped his forehead. I smiled silently, completely knowing his mischief.

I kissed on his cheek and immediately eyes snapped at my direction.

"Thank you for kidnapping me."

"Wait...no...this is not...that's cheating." He started blabbering.

"What cheating?" I raised my brows at him.

"What you did. It's not how you do it. Wait..let me show you." He said as he leaned closer. I also leaned back.

"No no, no need to show me anything. I know, stay away." I kept my hand on his chest, pushing him back.

"Cheater!" He mumbled.

"Did you just call me a cheater?"

"Yes, clap for your fully functioning ears."

I blinked few times before sitting straight with a sigh.

"He can't just sit quietly without ruining a moment." I mumbled in frustration.

"What...we were having a moment here?" Came his surprised voice.

And I was loud enough.

"Huh." I looked away.

"Fine...we can continue that." He pulled me closer again.

"Mean"

He smiled without saying anything. I snuggled closer for warmth, the wind was getting colder. My hair started disturbing me, thanks to the wind. I so regret now for not bringing a hairband.

"Control them." He said, removing a strand of hair from his shoulder and tucking them behind me.

"You didn't let me tie them." I frowned.

"They're better like this." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks to you, now I'm cold."

"Here, you're hot now." He smirked rubbing my hand with his.

"I was always hot." I replied with a grin.

"In your dreams."

And silence followed....

"Alyan.." I broke the silence.

"Hmm..."

"Can I ask you something?"

"From when did you care about my permission?"

"I'm asking seriously." I said and he looked at me.

"Serious mode on. Now ask." He said as I smiled.

"What did you think about me when we first met?"

"Meaning?"

"Umm... actually....appi was saying that day how you were reluctant on mas planning. But suddenly you just agreed after meeting me so.."

"So what changed my mind- this is the question right?" He said and I nodded.

"You." He answered as I was looking at him, confused.

"What do you mean?"

"You changed my mind." He said like it was a very simple thing.

"How?"

"Well, the day I met you first, you were quite.....unique. Everything about you just made me feel like that maybe, just maybe we can be a thing." He said, his eyes on mine.

"Oh!" I smiled shyly. I mean... obviously it's new for me!

"Why do you ask this suddenly?"

"Just wanted to know." I mumbled.

" And the one line answer is I liked you, I married you. There can't be any question." He said as I looked at his eyes.

Okay...maybe I'm getting emotional and clingy day by day.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Just...got a bit emotional." I said, giving a nervous laugh and blinking few times.

"So cruel people also get emotional." He smirked as I slapped on his arm.

He looked at his phone and his eyes widened.

"It's past midnight. We should head back." He said and tried to get up but I stopped him.

"Few more minutes, you don't see such beauty every day so..."

"But it's so cold here."

"You have jacket on."

"And you?"

"I'm fine like this." I said, snuggling as close as possible.

"Ow.... you'll squeeze my organs out." He whined and I chuckled.

"Be patient. And silent."

"Don't blame me if you fall ill."

"Silence!"

I looked back at the ocean, which started glowing again with a wave.

My eyes started getting heavy. No one can resist a good sleep in a peaceful atmosphere like this. Beauty, warmth and silence.

"Taking advantage of a sleeping beauty?" I smiled as I felt him kiss on my forehead.

"Well, I don't have any chance with a not-sleeping-beauty without breaking my humerus so I have to look for a chance with sleeping beauty."

"Do you really think I'm so cruel?"

"Experience talks." He shrugged.

"Then remember this experience." I kissed him and immediately pulled back with a wink.

"Hayye..." He put his hand on his heart dramatically as I laughed.

"Did your heart stop?"

"The eighth wonder just happened and I'm the only witness of it so my heart is ought to stop." He said as I smirked.

"Yuck!" We both laughed at our silly shot in romance.

Maybe a surrounding like this brings out the romantic person inside people. If we call this romance.

He slowly leaned towards me taking his glasses off and my eyes closed on its own accord. His hand reached on my waist as he pulled me closer.

He left me after a minute and I looked around, praying no one's here.

"I think we should go back if we don't want any audience." He whispered in my ear with a kiss and I barely nodded.

I slowly got up with him and we walked back, not before giving a last glance at the beauty behind us.

Seems like sleep bird has to wait a lot before it meets me.

I smiled at my own thought.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"So, did you talk to Jamya?" Alyan asked as I shook my head, sipping the tea.

"What are you waiting for? Her marriage with that man?"

"Nah...I don't want your friend to hang himself or something." I smirked.

"Don't call him my friend." He frowned.

"Haww, then what is he? Your lover?" I asked and he gave me an irritated look.

"I would die rather then finding love in him."

"That means you can find love in any other man? Ewww...." I faked a shocked expression.

"Do I look like a girl to you?"

"Maybe...."

"Today's rush just got into your head." He shook his head as I chuckled.

We're currently in a restaurant in Male. Thanks to sleeping late last night, we got up at the noon today, missed Fajr and nearly missed Zuhr. Then we rushed here. After lunch, we came out and went at the Sultan Park and the National Museum(a dreaded place, no offence nerds). Now we came here for tea as his head was aching.

"That stupid liked a girl, but didn't even tell me. Jerk." Alyan frowned.

"He was nervous, now you don't give him a hard time."

I took my phone just to see 167 texts from my friends and cousins. And the first one was from Liya, asking when she will get a good news as her experience says, people go to honeymoon to make babies. Like seriously? Her texts were followed by crazy teasing from others.

I so hate them!

"Then when are you planning to talk about it?" He asked.

"Very soon." I replied.

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID, only to roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Who?"

"Jamya."

"Why don't you receive?"

"Will you hear their blabbering?" I glared at him.

"It can be something important too."

"Fine." I muttered and received the call, not before checking if the speaker is on.

"Assalamualaikum."

"Walaikumassalam beautiful. You didn't tell us what you did yesterday. Or you forgot us as soon as you went away with your husband?" Jamya blabbered.

"Jamyaa..."

"How could you do so? I know, I know honeymoon is all about romance but that doesn't mean you'll always be busy in that one thing and forget us like this. What do you think? Who will spoil your kids with new new slang and make them a champ in tricking others? You can't forget us like that for their father. You're such a cheater. I knew you were like that. You....." It was Liya.

"WILL YOU LET ME TALK!" I said and she stopped, still mumbling under her breath.

"I was busy." I said after few seconds.

"I was busy." Liya mimicked me.

"Nah truly, I was busy." I said.

"Nah truly, I was busy." She again mimicked me.

"Liya..."

"Liya..."

"...is a stupid."

"...is a stu...wait, what?"

"Caught you." I smirked and heard her whining from the other side.

"So...what's up?" Jamya asked.

"Nothing, just having tea."

"Did you really see the waves? I mean real real real bioluminescent wave?" Liya yelled from behind.

"No, the pictures were from Google." I frowned.

"Oh my Allah....you're so lucky. Wish I could see that." Jamya said.

"You can go with Arham Bhai." I sipped tea and within a second, my eyes widened realising what I said.

"WHAT?" I heard them yelling from that side as I but my tongue.

"Uhmm...I..I was saying....WILLYOUMARRYARHAMBHAI?" I asked in a breath. Alyan looked at me, confused at my weird blabbering.

"Warisha...can you kindly talk decently?" Liya asked and I took a deep breath.

"Will you marry Arham Bhai?" Alyans eyes widened at my question.

"WHAT? WHY WOULD I MARRY HIM? ARE YOU MAD?..." Liya started yelling and I slapped my forehead.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm asking Jamya." I said and immediately heard a gasp from the other side.

And silence.

"Jamya?"

"She walked away hearing your question." Liya answered.

"Great." I frowned.

"But what is this all about?"

"I'll talk to you later. Allah Hafiz." I cut the call, rubbing my forehead.

"It's harder then I thought." I huffed as he smiled.

"Your work was to ask, you did that. Now the rest is up to them."

"Maybe."

"Now let's focus here."

"There's nothing to focus on."

"Here's lot to focus on. Like....your amazing husband." He winked and I laughed.

Too amazing I guess!

....................
............

Assalamualaikum everyone. Hope everyone is healthy and fine.

I was in the middle of chaos these days. Every desi human being is familiar with the chaos of troops of relatives in a village. I couldn't even touch the phone properly still they were like "do you also stay with phone all day?" And "why don't we see you outside" Plus "You were so talkative when you were small then why don't you talk now?". And me? Only a tight lipped smile when my inside is screaming "I'M GROWN UP NOW"

This all came in the way of my update. Now, as I got some peace, I quickly rewrote the chapter. Yes, rewrote because I was not so satisfied with the initial one. Hope this was worth you time.

V-O-T-E

Allah Hafiz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 35.8K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
4.3K 314 1
Happy Valentine day to everyone... It's simple one shot on Sandhir. Enjoy Thank you
304K 23.3K 35
α€•α€²α€•α€Όα€―α€α€Ία€žα€Šα€Ία€„α€•α€Όα€°α€Έα€”α€²α€· α€†α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€€α€¬α€Έα€†α€›α€¬α€„α€œα€°α€Έα€α€­α€―α€·α€›α€²α€· story α€œα€±α€Έα€α€…α€Ία€•α€―α€’α€Ί
1.1M 36.1K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...