Tattoos and Scars | Rewritten...

By brookelilac

Bailey Willow's been through things that no seventeen year old should go through. But she doesn't care as lon... More

Before You Read
Characters (Bailey + Adrian)
Characters (Anna + Blake)
Characters (Dylan + Luna)
Prologue || My Limit
Chapter 1 || Finally Free
Chapter 2 || Adrian Black
Chapter 3 || Panic and Run
Chapter 4 || Introductions
Chapter 5 || Coca Cola
Chapter 6 || Misanthrope
Chapter 7 || Strip Club
Chapter 8 || Here I Come
Chapter 9 || Hug Me
Chapter 10 || Third Wheeling
Chapter 11 || Nicknames
Chapter 12 || Fifth Wheel
Chapter 13 || Bracelet
Chapter 14 || Blue Ford
Chapter 15 || Manager
Chapter 16 || Beautiful
Chapter 17 || Little Boy
Chapter 18 || Drenched
Chapter 19 || My Fault
Chapter 20 || Hysteria
Chapter 21 || Trampoline
Chapter 22 || Explosion
Chapter 23 || Get Out
Chapter 24 || Ocean Blue
Chapter 25 || Cabby
Chapter 26 || Hot Couple
Chapter 27 || Not Now
Chapter 28 || Spider
Chapter 29 || Sugar
Chapter 30 || Stories
Chapter 32 || Laughter
Chapter 33 || Hungry
Chapter 34 || Paycheck
Chapter 35 || Nightmare
Chapter 36 || One Eighty
Chapter 37 || Show Me
Chapter 38 || Mocking
Chapter 39 || The Gifts
Chapter 40 || Territory
Chapter 41 || Chocolate
Chapter 42 || Movie
Chapter 43 || Cuddling
Chapter 44 || Sober
Chapter 45 || Winter Rain
Chapter 46 || Talking
Chapter 47 || Going Home
Chapter 48 || Running
Chapter 49 || Bleeding
Chapter 50 || Punching
Chapter 51 || Babying
Chapter 52 || Threatened
Chapter 53 || With Me
Chapter 54 || Bomb
Chapter 55 || Stand Up
Chapter 56 || Bad News
Chapter 57 || The Grinch
Chapter 58 || Board Games
Chapter 59 || Uno Game
Chapter 60 || Smexy
Chapter 61 || Should Be
Chapter 62 || Questions
Chapter 63 || Elephant
Chapter 64 || Dragon
Chapter 65 || Prove It
Chapter 66 || World
Chapter 67 || Moaning
Chapter 68 || Broke
Chapter 69 || Plan B
Chapter 70 || Swallow
Chapter 71 || Giraffe
Chapter 72 || Monster
Chapter 73 || Tears
Chapter 74 || Proof
Chapter 75 || Yours
Chapter 76 || Haunted
Chapter 77 || Chaos
Chapter 78 || Random
Chapter 79 || Home
Epilogue || Limitless
Bonus Chapter || Tiger Lily
Q&A || With the Characters

Chapter 31 || Hotel

28.8K 933 591
By brookelilac

follow me on instagram: @brookitoz

make sure you vote! ♥️

————

Bailey-

"Yes!" Anna nods vigorously and I feel my jaw drop. My head instantly snaps to Dylan and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Dylan you fucktard! You got Luna pregnant!" I growl and his eyes widen.

"What?! We don't even know if it's me for sure!" Dylan raises his hands up in a 'it wasn't me' tone.

"You were the only person Luna fucked," Anna hisses at him. "At first I didn't know she was pregnant. Like who sends a plus sign through text and expect for me realize that she's pregnant? But then she called me an hour ago. Her parents are forcing her to get an abortion."

I feel my jaw tick in anger, and Adrian's hand tighten around mine. "They can't do that," I glower. "She's nineteen, which means she's a legal adult."

"Luna has nowhere to go if she ditches her parents," Anna explains. "And unless Dylan doesn't take responsibility, she's going to get an abortion." We all look at Dylan, who looks completely mortified.

"Did you use protection?"

"I assumed she was on birth control! Most girls are. And Luna just disappeared on me for two full weeks! If she had told me, I would have been mentally prepared for... this," He rants.

"So, Dylan. What are you going to do?" Adrian asks Dylan, coming straight to the point.

"I really like Luna. A lot. So... I'll go see her," Dylan declares. "Where is she?"

"One state over. I'll text you the address," Anna pulls out her phone and texts an address to Dylan. I get a message as well, but Adrian doesn't.

"Why didn't you send a message to Adrian?" I ask Anna, stiffly. Things are still tense between us. Anna looks over at Adrian, and he slightly shakes his head. Why?

"You're coming together, right? So why waste time sending a message to both," Anna shrugs, as Blake wraps an arm around her waist, kissing her. Damn. Take a break. Everyone has to get tired of touching all the time.

"Yeah, we're coming together," I hold Adrian's hand tighter. Just for fun.

————

After three hours of me streaming Ariana Grande, and Adrian telling me to shut up, we arrive in front of a hotel. "Over here!" Blake waves at us from the other side of the street. "Luna's in room 213, and her parents are in room 215. Dylan already ran up there. We made sure to wait for you so you're not lost."

"There is such a thing as 'texting people' but old style is cool too," I retort sarcastically. "Do we think we should give them some time alone?"

"It's been ten minutes, I think we're good," Blake nods. Great! Then let me just... I unravel my hands from Adrian's and run into the hotel building, slowing down when I pass staff, but then speeding up again. I take the stairs because they're faster and I stop at the second floor, panting.

I see Luna and Dylan talking, Dylan's facial expressions serious for the first time. There are tears flowing down Luna's face.

"I thought you'd want nothing to do with me," She sobs.

"Of course I want you!" Dylan assures her, wrapping his arms around her petite body. "You should have told me. It would have saved us two weeks of agony."

"Luna!" I start awkwardly, sauntering towards her. "I've missed you!"

"Bailey!" Luna shouts, wrapping her arms around my tightly. "I've missed you so much! I'm so sorry! My parents... they..." She begins to cry harder. "I've fucked up so bad."

"Well, you have fucked," I joke, hoping to lighten up the mood.

"You're so stupid," She laughs through tears. "I don't know if my parents will let me leave," She cries.

"You're nineteen. You can leave," I tell her, pulling away from her hug.

"I can't... I can't just leave. It's a big decision, okay? My parents have brought me up and given me a lot of time and money. Surely you understand?"

That's the thing. I don't fucking understand. I don't understand how someone can be so attached to their parents. Mine were both assholes, so I don't get it. I left without looking back, so why can't she do the same?

I feel a warm hand wrap around mine and I look up to see Adrian. He smiles at me almost telling me that he knows what I'm feeling, and I feel my heart melt. "Hug me," I tell him, opening my arms. Almost instantly, he envelopes into a warm hug. I find myself smiling into his chest. Why do I feel happier than usual when he hugs me?

I'm glad that I told him about my scars. It felt like a huge weight being lifted off my shoulders.

I hear a door click open, and my head turns towards room 215. Ah shit.

"Who are you all?" An older woman questions, looking slightly cautious and irritated. "Luna, what are you doing out of your room?"

"We're Luna's friends," I tell the woman, who I'm assuming is Luna's mother.

"Luna, get in your room," Mrs. Cheng glowers. "I told you that you aren't allowed to call anyone."

"You can't do that!" Anna shouts. Wha- where did she come from? "She's a legal adult, which means that she's not in your control anymore."

"Are you going to pay her bills?" Mrs. Cheng narrows her eyes at Anna. "If she gives birth to that child, she's not going to be able to pay for it. She's just being dramatic."

Anna scoffs angrily. "It's up to her whether she wants the baby or not."

"You don't know what our relatives will say if she gets pregnant before marriage."

"Fuck what the others say!" I find myself shouting. "If Luna wants the baby, then she'll find a way to pay for it. You can't just take her away from her friends and break her heart like that."

"Look, if you can pay her bills, then by all means, take her away. But you look like you can't even afford a bicycle, so leave her to us," She snarls. Oh no she didn't. She did not just judge us based on what we're wearing and how we look.

Bitch, have you met us? The hotel is probably worth more than twice it's original price now that Adrian, Anna, Blake, and Dylan are here. Maybe I'm not worth as much, but money isn't everything to me.

"Mom... please," Luna says softly. "I know you want the best for me, but I don't want to get rid of this child."

Kids are yucky... but since it's Luna's and Dylan's child we're talking about, I'll make an exception.

"Dylan doesn't either," She continues. Then she turns to us. "I want to talk to her. Alone. Dylan can stay."

Respecting her privacy, we all mosy out of there. "Adrian and Bailey get the bottom staircase and Blake and I get the top staircase," Anna assigns.

"Why are we assigning staircases?"

"To make out," Anna puts plainly and I choke on air. Damn, does everyone know now? "Or at least give Blake and I some privacy."

Ha! As if they need privacy. Being with them is like watching live porn.

Adrian's fingers graze my jaw, as he tilts my chin up and his lips come crashing down on mine. I make a muffled sound at the back of my throat, as I kiss him back, cupping his chiseled face. Fire threatens to burn my body as his lips kiss mine.

"Good God, get a room!" Anna shrieks. Well, would you look who's talking? I slowly back up and lean against the wall, not once breaking the kiss between us. Adrian's hand slides up my shirt, playing with my bra. A moan escapes my lips as a fiery chill runs down my spine. His thumb slides into my bra, feeling my breasts.

Oh my. Oh my. Oh my.

His lips travel down from my lips onto my neck, sucking on the skin between his teeth. "Ah! Stop making out! My virgin eyes!" Anna cries out. This only motivates us to go faster.

"Stop making out!" I hear someone who's neither Blake or Anna shriek. It's Dylan.

"Luna's coming home with me," He beams proudly. "And the parents have approved." 

————

a/n: i updated!!!! 🥳 now imma go downstairs and watch a movie. tbh, i feel like this chapter was all over the place, but oopsie. 

i hope you liked it anyway ♥️ i love you!! ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.5K 72
One day you're happy, and the next, a freak accident exposes your boyfriend's dirty little secrets in the worst possible way. I lost the man I loved...
757K 17.3K 48
MATURE CONTENT: some may say a smut overload EDITING/REWRITING One night. A night filled with passion and longing. The annual ball has finally come...
1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...