Us ; George Weasley

By stylesobsession

"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒" "𝑀𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡?" "𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑔... More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-five
Eighty-six
Eighty-seven
Eighty-eight
Eighty-nine
Ninety
Ninety-one
Ninety-two
Ninety-three
Ninety-four
Ninety-five
Ninety-six
Ninety-seven
Ninety-eight
Ninety-nine
One-hundred
One-hundred and one
One-hundred and two
One-hundred and three
One-hundred and four
One-hundred and five
One-hundred and six
One-hundred and seven
One-hundred and eight
One-hundred and nine
One-hundred and ten
One-hundred and eleven
One-hundred and twelve
One-hundred and thirteen
One-hundred and fourteen
One-hundred and fifteen
One-hundred and sixteen
One-hundred and seventeen
One-hundred and eighteen
One-hundred and nineteen
One-hundred and twenty
One-hundred and twenty-one
One-hundred and twenty-two
One-hundred and twenty-three
One-hundred and twenty-four
One-hundred and twenty-five
One-hundred and twenty-six
One-hundred and twenty-seven
One-hundred and twenty-eight
One-hundred and twenty-nine
One-hundred and thirty
One-hundred and thirty-one
One-hundred and thirty-two
One-hundred and thirty-three
One-hundred and thirty-four
One-hundred and thirty-five
One-hundred and thirty-six
One-hundred and thirty-seven
One-hundred and thirty-eight
One-hundred and thirty-nine
One-hundred and forty
One-hundred and forty-one
One-hundred and forty-two
Sequel

Forty-nine

12.6K 460 563
By stylesobsession

Warning: Sexual harassment

The way you look at me.

I smiled as I read the note I had pulled out of the jar. That was the first one out of three-hundred and sixty-five. I still couldn't believe he had taken his time on writing so many notes and so many reasons.

There was no way I was gonna top that for his birthday.

I read the note over and over again while Cho and Marietta walked around the room, chatting as they got ready for the day.

It was Friday. After breakfast I had two lessons of transfiguration where I sat next to George. Then I had one lesson of History of Magic before lunch and at two I had Muggle studies which ended at four, two hours before dinner.

I didn't have much time to spend with friends today. Or with George, though I was still gonna try and see them between lessons.

At the time I got dressed, Cho and Marietta had already left for breakfast. Normally I met Marco in the common room, but he wasn't there so I figured he had met up with William and they had gone to breakfast together.

I was lost in my own thoughts as I walked down the Ravenclaw staircase and through the hallways and corridors of the castle to get to the Great Hall.

I didn't even notice how two people I had passed, suddenly pushed themselves off the wall on ether side of the corridor to follow me.

It was only when two other people ahead of me, pushed off the walls and approached me, that I stopped in my tracks. I gave them an odd look, knowing exactly who they were, then turned around to see the other two.

They were all Slytherins — all friends of Cameron. I turned back around in the direction I was headed.

The two guys in front of me were Adrian Pucey and Cassius Warrington and the two behind me were Graham Montague and Miles Bletchley.

"Where do you think you're going, pretty lady?" Warrington asked. I gave him an odd look before I broke into laughter, having to cover my mouth.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Montague asked from behind me. I shook my head, continuing to laugh into my hand.

"Wow, that's great." I nodded at Warrington. "Did you practice that? Because you sound ridiculous. I think you've watched too many films. Now, would you excuse me?"

I tried to make my way through them but Warrington's hand came up and grabbed around my throat and in surprise, I yelped.

"Cameron made us promise not to hurt you." He said. "But we're getting tired of you Silverberries thinking you're so much better than anyone else."

I stared at him as he tightened his grip on my throat.

"We don't think we're better than anyone else." I said. "But we know we're better than you and everyone else who likes hurting women."

"Women?" Pucey laughed. "There's not much of a woman about you. Women are beautiful and mature—"

"Men are the same." I cut him off. "So you can't exactly be a man either, huh? At least I'm grown enough to know how to defend myself."

They didn't get to respond to that before I grabbed under Warrington's elbow, tugged him forwards before my knee came up to hit him between the legs. He let out a growl of pain as he automatically let go of my throat.

I twisted his arm and used my foot to push him to the ground, then I stepped on his back, keeping his arm twisted as he kept whimpering out of pain.

"If you ever touch me again, I'll break it." I said before letting go of it. I turned towards the three other guys and as Bletchley lunged forwards, I reached for my knife, only to realise I had forgotten it in my dormitory.

"What is your problem?" I asked as I backed up towards the other end of the corridor. "What— you think Cameron is worth defending? The guy's a lunatic."

"We're all a little crazy, aren't we?" Pucey asked as Warrington got to his feet, rubbing his arm to ease the pain from me twisting it. "Now, get your arse over here. Either you face us or we'll go looking for your youngest sister. Charlotte, right? That's her name?"

That made me stop. Pucey smiled in satisfaction, now knowing how to get to me. That's something everyone knows about me. I'll do anything for my sisters — for their safety.

"I want you to come here." Pucey said, waving me over as the four stood there, looking at me. Warrington signaled for the two others and Bletchley went to one end of the corridor to hold lookout while Montague went to the other end.

I was starting to get really nervous. I knew they were friends of Cameron and they would do anything to have his back.

"Are you fucking deaf?" Pucey snapped, walking towards the window. "Get over here, Silverberry."

With my heart beating all the way up in my throat, I slowly made my way over to where he stood by the window. He threw an arm around my neck, making me flinch.

"Relax." He laughed. "I'm not going to hurt you. Well— that is if you do what I say."

Out of all the times I could forget my knife.

"What do you want?"

Pucey laughed and looked back at Warrington before leaning closer to me, smelling me.

"You smell nice." He grinned before pointing out of the window, towards the dark forest. "You know what they say about the forest, right?"

I hummed in response.

"I know every inch of it and I know for a fact you don't. Now, I need you to talk to your father and stop him from what we know he wanna do."

"And what is that?"

"I saw you talk to him yesterday." Pucey said. "Was your birthday, right? I heard you tell him about Cameron and I know your father will want to ruin his reputation to protect his little girl. Write him, tell him, no— beg him to not do that because if he does, that'll not only ruin his reputation, it'll ruin ours, and it'll ruin Cameron's plans."

"What plans?"

Pucey and Warrington both laughed at my question and Pucey shook his head before he ran a finger down my side, making me uncomfortable.

Then his hand came back up, and I bit my lip to stop myself from crying when he grabbed my left boob and squeezed it. He didn't drop his hand again. He kept his hand on my boob as he spoke.

"If your dad goes through with his plans, I will drag your pretty little arse into the dark forest and leave you with the werewolves, and then I will take both of your sisters and throw them in the black lake."

He let his hand drop from my boob and then untangled his arm from around my neck. He gave me a last glance before he and Warrington left, the two others following him.

I stayed by the window, staring out at the dark forest until I knew they were gone, and then I could no longer keep back the tears. It wasn't a lot. It was only a few tears that found their way down my cheeks, but I was overwhelmed by a certain feeling.

I felt disgusted.

Someone whom I didn't know besides knowing him as my ex boyfriends friend, had touched me like that and now I felt completely and utterly disgusted.

When I gathered myself, I continued my way down the corridor. I wasn't walking as fast anymore and I wasn't feeling as happy.

Once I reached the Great Hall, I looked towards the Ravenclaw table. Marco didn't sit there so then I looked towards the Gryffindor table.

He sat between William and Lee, with Fred and George on the other side of the table. Cedric was sitting with some of his other friends at the Hufflepuff table.

I put on a fake smile as I made my way over to my friends and my boyfriend.

"Allie!" Lee exclaimed. "Allie's here!"

Fred and George both turned to look at me, and Fred moved over to make room between him and George. I sat down, keeping the fake smile on my face but I didn't say anything. I had nothing to say. All I could think about was what happened in the corridor.

"Good morning." George grinned, taking my hand under the table. "How did you sleep?"

I shrugged.

"Babe, we were just talking Quidditch, right? And I need you to agree with me that the best team is Ravenclaw." Marco said.

"Oh c'mon." Lee rolled his eyes in a dramatic way. "The Gryffindor team almost always wins."

"Because you've got Potter." Marco scoffed. "It's not even fair. He should be taken off the team to give the others a fair chance."

George gave my hand a squeeze under the table, causing me to look at him. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me with worried eyes, asking if I was okay.

I nodded.

I didn't need to worry him with what happened in that corridor. I needed to write my dad and then it would be over and hopefully they and Cameron would leave me alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 10.8K 101
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙭𝙞𝙘?" "𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨?"
385K 3.9K 53
Title.
27K 253 15
Yn Potter × Fred Weasley