๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ข โžณ ๐ฅ๐จ...

By julespartridge

๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงบโ˜•๏ธ- โคท ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ž โคถ ใ€˜ ๐™Ÿ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™š ; ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™›๏ฟฝ... More

authors note
requests
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the lovers
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the stamp
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- makeover
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- t. swift
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the sleepover
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the assumption
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- good days
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the...floor
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- missing necklace
๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข - boba shop

๏ฟผ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿน๐Ÿฆข- the preparation

497 17 17
By julespartridge

【the parents & their  kids】

•••

READ CHAPTER 23 OF LOU FIRST

LOUIS POV

"I have a plan."

The boy looked at me expectantly, "Okay you gonna tell me for what or?"

"I'm asking Ami out." A slow smile came onto the guys face. He stood up as he went onto his phone, giving me a side hug.

"Hey dude get home quick, lover boys finally got the bollocks to ask Ami out."

The Next Day

"So I think it's supposed to be like this." Tim said grabbing my attention along with Will who was on the other side of the kitchen island.

It was 10 in the morning and us three were in Aunt Jo and Uncle Alex's apartment, making lumpia for my surprise for Ami later. We had no idea what we were doing.

"How come mine always break?" Will asked, his nostrils flared as he looked down at the broken lumpia in front of him. The other 7 broken ones on the plate right next to it.

Tim stifled a laugh as he peered down at mine, his eyebrows raising up in surprise. "Lover boy kinda got this down. Hey how'd you manage to make it look like that?"

I grabbed another wrapper as I showed him and Will how I did mine. The apartment filled with the scent of the meat of the lumpia. Aunt Jo helping me cook it at around 8 in the morning.

"Good morning boys." Aunt Jo called out as she walked into the kitchen patting us all on the back. She woke up from her nap since I woke her up so early asking for help. "How's it coming along?"

We all shrugged our shoulders, not really liking the result, but we were already too irritated to fix it any further. "Hey where's Alex?" I asked as Aunt Jo was pouring her morning coffee.

"I think he went to find picnic baskets or something. He should be back soon." I nodded my head as she turned the tv on.

"Hey! Hey! I think I got it!" Will yelled out, putting his lumpia up in the air. He admired it before it felt crooked and broke open in the middle. He then calmly placed it down and walked down the hallway into the bathroom.

The three of us remaining in the kitchen heard a muffled scream.

•••

"Cookies? I got this." Will said as he started to measure flour into measuring cups. Tim sprawled out on the couch, his mouth hanging slightly open as soft snores left. Aunt Jo on the dining room table, her crafting supplies crowding her as she concentrated on the rings.

"You sure you got that dude?" I asked the boy. He looked up at me, his apron hanging around his body already covered in a thin layer of flour or maybe powdered sugar?

"Hell yeah man, I love baking." He assured me before turning on his bluetooth.

I shrugged my shoulders, turning around to make my way towards the coffee table in front of the tv. Taking out the fresh new book out of a package that arrived hours ago, then taking a pen and flipping through some pages.

"Hey guys! Look at these! Aren't they the best?" A voice yelled out. I turned my head to Alex walk through the front door, a proud grin on his face as he held up two wicker picnic baskets in the air.

•••

"Yeah I think that's good. I mean her favorite color is lilac so maybe a lilac color? ....I don't know what color lilac is actually. Willie just search it up! Okay I got to go bye." I said into the phone, frustration detected in my voice.

"Lilac for what?" I turned to the voice to see Aunt Jo at the dining room table, cleaning the mountains of craft supplies next to her.

"The picnic blanket I think." I told her, looking down at my phone.

"Hey kid! I think your pasta's almost done." Uncle Alex called out from the kitchen, steam rising from the pot I had placed on top of the stove.

"Oh crap!" I ran towards the pot, stirring the pasta and releasing a breath when I noticed the pasta was luckily not burnt.

I turned to Uncle Alex next to me who was looking at Aunt Jo. "Okay kid we gotta talk." He then left and sat down on the couch, still facing me who was lingering in the kitchen.

I took a deep breath before making my way towards the couch, taking a seat a few feet away from him.

Alex sat forward in her seat, looking at me. "Okay this is going to be the most sappiest talk ever, but don't ever bring this up in the future." He said pointing a threatening finger in the direction of my face.

Oh no.

He took a deep breath before talking, "You know I love Ami like she's my own daughter. Hell she is my daughter. I love that girl so much it's crazy...and after that dylan incident. I can't...I just can't see my little girl in that position again."

He cleared his throat, I noticed Aunt Jo wiping her face in the kitchen. Uncle Alex doing the same when I turned back to him.

"And I'm not saying you'll ever do that to her... unfortunately I spent too much time with you to know you won't. But I just want to be cautious."

He put his hand on his knee as he shrugged his shoulders at me, "She's our Ami you know."

And then his whole face got red, like he was about to cry. I mean he was on the verge of tears, literal tears. I don't think I've ever seen this man cry of sad tears. I've seen tears from laughing too hard where he almost chokes on his food and dies yes, but not tears like these.

I sat down awkwardly while Aunt Jo sat down next to me, grabbing my hand and placing the craft she's been working on into my palm.

"So." Alex said catching my attention. "This is me giving you permission to ask out Ami. Those are the rings you asked for. Gotta give it to you kid...this is a smart idea." He said clapping my shoulder like a proud dad.

"It's the cutest idea ever." Aint Jo beamed a smile at me before turning to her fiancée wiping the smile off her face.

"Now why couldn't you ask me to marry you with paper rings?! Louis is doing it and he's just asking the girl out!" She stood up walking back towards the kitchen. Uncle Alex following after her, his hands up in the air confused.

•••

"Do you have everything?"

"Blanket?" "Check."

"Flowers?" "Check."

"Food?" "Check."

"Rings?" "Check."

"Looks like he's got everything." Tim said as he stood in front of me. Alex, Aunt Jo and Will by his side. They were all looking at me as I carried the stuff into the trunk of the car.

"Good luck kid." Alex told me, as he patted me on the back, Aunt Jo giving me a hug and a peck on my forehead.

Will and Tim all giving me a handshake before they all climbed into Alex's car.

"Make sure you update us afterwards!" Will screamed out to me as they drove away, his words echoing in the semi empty garage.

Okay...you can do this Louis.

After some bickering between me, myself and I, I finally went off to retrieve my hopefully future girlfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 59.8K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.2M 51.8K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
159K 7.3K 28
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...