DYER | STEVE ROGERS

By leebaxt0n

"I never thought that I'd find comfort in a voice" The Avengers : Completed The Winter Soldier : Completed ... More

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐈.𝐈
𝐈.𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐈𝐕
𝐈.𝐕
𝐈.𝐕𝐈
𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐈𝐗
𝐈.𝐗
𝐈.𝐗𝐈
𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈.𝐈𝐗𝐕
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑
𝐈𝐈.𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐕
𝐈𝐈.𝐕
𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐈.𝐗
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐕
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐕
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐈𝐕.𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐈𝐕
𝐈𝐕.𝐕
𝐈𝐕.𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐕.𝐗
𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐕
𝐈𝐕. 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐈𝐕. 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕. 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐈𝐕. 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐗
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐕.𝐈
𝐕.𝐈𝐈
𝐕.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕.𝐈𝐕
𝐕.𝐕
𝐕.𝐕𝐈
𝐕.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕.𝐈𝐗
𝐕.𝐗
𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐕𝐈.𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐈𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐈𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐕𝐈.𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐈
𝐕𝐈𝐈.𝐈𝐈
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑
𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.𝐈
𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝐈𝐗.𝐈
𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐒

𝐈𝐕.𝐗𝐈𝐈

9.5K 257 54
By leebaxt0n

SIGN

"Hey, you wanna see something cool?" Tony questioned as he walked over to Steve and Darla, who were both staring at the security cameras on Bucky. "I pulled something from dads archives." He showed the pair the small box. "Felt timely." He watched as they both took a seat. "FDR signed the Lend-lease bill with these in 1941."

Tony opened up the box to reveal two pens. Steve looked down at the box sadly, remembering his previous war days.

"Provided support to the Allies when they needed it most." Tony continued.

"Some would say it brought our country closer to war." Shrugged Steve before he looked up at Tony.

"See? If not for these, you wouldn't be here." Tony reminded the man.

Darla looked down at the ground sadly, she couldn't imagine Steve not being here. The blonde man quickly caught on and placed his hand over the girls, giving her a light reassuring squeeze.

"I'm trying to, what do you call it? That's an olive branch." Tony said as he sat down. "Is that what you call it?" He questioned looking towards Darla.

"You're extending an olive branch." She nodded with a soft smile as Steve's thumb ran over her knuckles.

"Is Pepper here? I didn't see her." Steve pointed out. Darla watched as Tony's smile dropped.

"We're kinda, well not kinda-"

"Pregnant?" Steve cut in but Darla shook her head and walked over to Tony.

Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and she hugged him tightly. Tony smiled gratefully and tapped the girls hands, which was his way of saying thank you.

"No. Definitely not. We're taking a break." Tony said, assuming that Darla's sympathy would have revealed it all to Steve. "It's nobody's fault."

"I'm so sorry, Tony. I didn't know." Steve said as Darla pulled away from Tony to sit back down beside Steve.

"A few years ago, I almost lost her, so I trashed all my suits. Then, we had to mop up HYDRA and then Ultron. My fault." He let go of a shaky breath. "And then, and then, and then, I never stopped. Because the truth is, I don't wanna stop." He paused. "I don't wanna lose her."

Steve couldn't help but look over to Darla, he didn't know what he would do if he lost her. He didn't know how he would cope.

"I thought maybe the Accords could split the difference." He sighed standing up. "In her defence, I'm a handful."

"Indeed you are." Darla quickly added, causing the man to send a playful glare her way.

"Yet, Dad was a pain in the ass, but he and mom always made it work." Tony shrugged, hoping his break with Pepper wouldn't last forever.

Darla smiled sadly, she knew Pepper and Tony were good for each other. They just clicked. It made sense that they dated.

"I'm glad Howard got married." Steve spoke up. "I only knew him when he was young and single."

"Oh really? You two knew each other?" Tony turned around snappily. "He never mentioned that. Maybe only a thousand times. God, I hated you."

The words had hurt Steve, more than he would care to admit.

"I don't mean to make things difficult." Steve reassured the man.

Darla watched as Tony shrugged on his blazer. Her eyes flickered over to Mateo, who was watching from the corner of the room. She had wondered how long he had been there.

"I know, because you're a very polite person." Tony shrugged honestly.

"If I see a situation pointed south, I can't ignore it." Steve replied. "Sometimes I wish I could."

"No you don't." Tony shook his head, causing Steve to smile. The man knew him better than he probably knew himself.

"No I don't." Steve agreed, making Darla chuckle. "Sometimes-"

"Sometimes I wanna punch you in your perfect teeth." Tony said aggressively, making Darla burst out laughing. "But, I don't wanna see you gone." He placed his hand on the girls shoulder, making her look up at her. "We need you, Cap," He paused. "You too, Crash?"

It felt odd to call her anything other than 'kid', but the small nickname brought a huge smile onto her face. One that Tony wished he could see every day.

"So far, nothings happened that can't be undone if you sign. We can make the last 24 hours legit. Barnes gets transferred to an American psych-centre instead of a Wakanda prison."

Steve lifted up a pen, it still didn't feel right. Darla held her breath, wondering what he was going to say next. Steve slowly stood up, twirling the pen around in his hand before saying,

"I'm not saying it's impossible, but there would have to be safeguards."

"Sure." Tony grinned, he knew the second that Steve signed, so would Darla. "Once we put out the PR fire, those documents can be amended. I'd file a motion to have you, Darla and Wanda reinstated-"

"Wanda? What happened to her?" Darla questioned standing up. She felt incredibly protective over the young girl. She had already lost so much, she didn't need to lose anything else.

"She's fine. She's confined to the compound currently." Tony explained, taking a seat. "Vision is keeping her company."

"Oh God, Tony." Scoffed Steve. "Every time I think you see things the right way,-"

"It's 100 acres with a lap pool. It's got a screening room. There's worse ways to protect people." Tony looked over to Darla. It was only a few years ago that she was locked in a small room with no where else to go. Despite it been at her request, he still felt guilty.

"Protection?" Steve rested his hand on the small of Darla's back. She stepped away from him, noticing that Mateo was still watching. "Is that how you see this? This is protection? It's internment, Tony."

"She's not a US citizen." Tony shouted, making Darla angry and fire a quick blast at him. Guards ran up to the girl but Tony held his hand up, telling them to leave her.

"You're unbelievable." She snapped towards the man.

"They don't grant visas to weapons of mass destruction." Tony stood up, his jaw clenched angrily.

"She's a kid." Steve shouted.

"Give me a break." Tony snapped back, Darla took a small step back, not expecting him to shout like that. "I'm doing what has to be done. To stave off something worse."

"You keep telling yourself that." Steve said as he placed the pen back on the table. "Hate to break up the set." With that he walked away.

"I'm not signing it, Tony." Darla announced. "I can't."

"Why? Because of Steve?" Tony questioned, watching as the girl sat down.

"Because it's not right." She paused. "I'm sorry for hurting you, but Wanda she's like-"

"Like a sister?" Tony chuckled understanding exactly how the girl was feeling. It was how he felt about her. Darla nodded. "I know."

"And I love you, Tony, really. And I'd do anything for you." She paused. "Just not this." She smile sadly and walked away herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 6.8K 46
"It's you, it's always been you." Started : 17th April 2021 Finished : TBA (social media x real life)
55.7K 2K 38
"i think of you-" "think of me?" August had never identified as a hero. She had never chosen to do what she did. Spending her...
1.5M 43K 121
"Like a thief, she could only ever love stolen hearts." The Winter Soldier : Completed Civil War : Completed Infinity War : Completed Endgame : Com...
525K 14.8K 77
Emotions, as everyone knows are hard enough already. But when you add the ability to feel other peoples emotions, well that just makes things a littl...