Bad [Harry Potter Fanfiction]...

Par Emmalee_Sky

[Completed] (Fanfiction / Romance) Who's Bad? I'm Bad. * Five years ago, the Second War ended in the Wizardin... Plus

Bad
1 | A new case
2 | The Leaky Cauldron
3 | An answer to her prayers
4 | A break with friends
5 | New client
6 | Plagued by what ifs
7 | Pieces fall into place
8 | Today was the day
9 | Polyjuice Potion
10 | Not the Ministry
11 | A priceless token
12 | Perfect Opportunity
13 | Anticipation
14 | Display of magic
16 | Do you understand?
17 | Whiplash
18 | The oddest feeling
19 | Another shot
20 | Parkinson Manor
21 | A few things to say.
22 | Priority
23 | Something has changed.
24 | Letters
Timing is everything.
25 | Dinner
26 | This was business.
27 | Cut out the competition
28 | We need a plan.
29 | Monkey Suit
30 | Promise me.
31 | Ready
32 | The Ball
33 | No man
34 | So much for exciting.
35 | The future together
36 | Handled
37 | Lure
38 | One option
39 | Aren't you forgetting something?
40 | Home
Epilogue | The future
Epilogue | It's time.
BAD Series
All in BAD Company
A Few BAD Men

15 | Fyrefox

13K 373 159
Par Emmalee_Sky

One night, the starry sky stretched out before Harry. He lay back on a blanket behind Hagrid's hut, feet from the Forbidden Forest, Ginny cuddled up against his side. She nuzzled her nose against his cheek, and he rolled over and kissed her. He pulled back and she followed, her eyes closed. It made him smile. He kissed her again.

This was more like how he wanted to spend his sixth year. Or how he should, anyway. Their time together was so precious to him, though it was difficult for them to find some time away. Alone. Busy with exams and his special meetings with Dumbledore made it nearly impossible. Nearly. He'd do anything to have time with her.

Tonight was a rare day. Both of them were free, and when it had gotten dark, they'd snuck out after Ron and Hermione and the rest of the castle went to sleep, the invisibility cloak over them. They'd hidden behind Hagrid's hut, where watchful eyes couldn't see. A little piece of heaven, away from everyone. He enjoyed it immensely.

"You never told me what form you'd take if you could be an animagus," she said a few minutes later when they were laid back on the blanket, looking up at the stars.

Harry grinned. It was an old conversation, one they'd had since he'd told her about his dad and the marauders. "I did," he said.

"No, you can't be a stag or a wolf or a dog," she told him, shaking her head. He rolled over and just stared at her. Merlin, how could someone be so beautiful? How was that fair? Her red hair fell over his arm, which she laid on, and onto the dark blanket. Bright like a flame. He reached over with his other hand and pulled on a strand. "Harry."

He sighed. "I don't know then. Never really thought about it."

She turned to him now too and looked through his glasses, into his eyes. She caressed his cheek, her fingers moving down to his lips. She pulled him over, and he was lost in the kiss, in her.

A few minutes later, they pulled apart. Harry fell back on the blanket, and pulled her closer to his side. She sighed. "What about you?" he asked.

"Hmm..?" She licked her lips.

He grabbed her hand and pulled it to his lips, kissing the palm softly. "If you were an animagus, what would you be?"

She licked her lips, looking at him. "I guess... maybe, I'd be a fox. A red fox, you know." She pointed to her hair.

He tilted his head. "I can see that."

"They're such sneaky, sly, beautiful creatures. I've always loved them," she said. Her eyes looked into his then shot out towards the Forbidden Forest. She was silent for a moment, biting her bottom lip then she sat up, gaze moving across the grounds then back at him. "I'm going to show you something, but you can't tell anyone. Especially Ron. He'd tell Mum, and I'll be grounded until I'm fifty."

He sat up too, eyebrows furrowed. Ron would never tell Mrs. Weasley something, but he wouldn't test Ginny's trust. Never. He nodded.

She licked her lips then started to lift her shirt.

His heart just about jumped out of his chest. She was taking off her clothes. No! He shut his eyes and grabbed her shoulder. Yes! His mind yelled.

"Ginny! What're you doing?" he whispered loudly.

She laughed. "It's okay, Harry. I promise not to traumatize your innocent eyes."

Innocent eyes. He snorted but opened his eyes, and his heartbeat skyrocketed. Ginny's soft, light, freckled skin was on view. She'd taken off her shirt and was sitting in front of him in a black bra. He gulped. It was dark against her skin and made him want to reach out and touch her. God, he'd never stop touching her. Why wasn't he touching her right now?

She ran her fingers across something on the right side of her waist, and when he looked, his heart skipped a beat. A red fox with brown eyes watched him. The face, neck, and front paws were visible but the rest disappeared around her waist. Just below her bra on her left side was the tip of a tail.

It was beautiful and completely muggle.

"Wow."

She smiled. "Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful," he said, leaning forward and brushing his fingertips across her rips, tracing the dark eyes.

She inhaled deeply and then she was on his lip, kissing him roughly. Sweet Merlin, he was on fire. This was unlike any kiss they'd ever had. He needed her so much. He rolled her onto the blanket and positioned himself on top of her. Touching and tasting. God, she was divine. She was everything.

But he needed to get himself under control. He pulled back and exhaled.

Get it together, Potter.

"When did you get it?" he asked, trying to calm his growing desire.

"Last summer before you came to the Burrow. Mum and Dad were out. Fred and George took me." She pushed herself up and brushed her lips against his neck. He shivered.

He looked down at her and blinked, a soft smile slipping onto his lips. "You know, with your hair against it... it looks like it's on fire," he whispered as he ran his fingers over the lock that laid across the fox's face.

"The fox is on fire..." She looked down, a smile growing. "I like it."

"Firefox," he mumbled before she pulled him into another kiss, and he was lost.

Fyrefox!

Sweet mother of Merlin. Why hadn't he realized it before? The memory float from the little box of memories of their time together, that he kept locked up deep, inside his heart. Except, lately, it seemed to come forward more than ever.

Bloody hell. Ginny was Fyrefox.

It was obvious now. God, he'd given her the idea for the name. Using the name he'd given her to steal from the institution that he'd turned his back on her for.

She must hate him something fierce.

The lanterns flashed back on as if the entertainment was finished. All around him, witches and wizards went back to their conversation and dancing and tables. None of them realized the Golden Unicorn Horn was gone.

He couldn't look away from the empty pedestal.

Ginny.

A hand grabbed his shoulder, and he spun around, wand slamming into someone's chest.

A hand gripped his wrist, and a voice whispered, "Potter!"

Harry blinked to see his wand jammed into Jack's chest. He dropped it immediately. "Sorry." He turned back to the head table and hurried over. "Shite."

"It's gone," Ron said, coming to a stop beside him. "What happened?"

"Keep calm, gentlemen," Jack said a moment later. "No one's realized it's been stolen."

But Harry couldn't look away. Empty. Just like his office was going to be when word got out that the peace token had been stolen right under his bloody nose. "Shite."

"Did you see what happened?" Ron tried again.

And then it hit Harry.

Ginny stole the Golden Unicorn Horn. When she was caught, she'd go to Azkaban. It would destroy her; not only her but the entire Weasley family too.

No. He needed to get to her first. He needed to make her see some sense. He needed to get her to give it back to him.

He needed to go now.

Harry lifted his wand and disapparated without so much as a word to the others.

An hour later, he caught sight of her turn the corner into Knockturn Alley in her black, strapless gown. He'd been right in thinking she hadn't gotten far. This late, most people were either at home or at the ball. Diagon Alley was empty except for them, but he knew Knockturn Alley wouldn't be.

She strolled down a path, not a care in the world, and the Golden Unicorn Horn in her arms. She wasn't even attempting to hide it. She turned down another path and disappeared. Harry rushed forward and turned, but couldn't see her. Shite. Then he saw the train of her gown disappear around another corner and he hurried on. When he turned, he wished he'd given it a few seconds before moving as he came into contact with the tip of her wand.

"Harry Potter, please explain to me why you're following me?" Ginny asked.

The full force of her took his breath away. Bloody hell. But now wasn't the time. He gulped, hands raised, and took a step back.

She didn't lower her wand. "I asked you a question."

He pointed at the artifact. "I'll need that back now, Ginny."

"No." She held it tight to her chest. "It's mine."

"No," he said slowly. Her eyes narrowed. "It belongs to the Ministry. Give it here."

She glared. "I told you already. It's mine."

He pushed his glasses up his nose.

"How'd you know it was me?" she asked.

He tilted his head. "I saw you before you disapparated." He shook his head. "No one is supposed to be able to apparate in or out of the ballroom."

"You obviously did," she pointed out.

"I'm security. A few have access, but you shouldn't have been able to. How did you?"

She shrugged.

He watched her, knowing he wouldn't get anything from her by the stiffness of her shoulders, the set of her jaw, the hard look in her eyes. Instead, he said, "I knew the name Fyrefow was familiar for some reason. It's lovely that you use it to destroy everything I've built."

Her grin made his heart skip a beat. "Fitting, don't you think?" she asked.

He squared his shoulders. There was no time to chat about this. The others would be out looking for him, and if they found her... No. "Just give it back to me and no one will have to know a thing. I won't tell a soul. I swear it."

"And I should believe you? Trust you?" She shook her head. "No. It's mine now."

"Fine, that's alright." He crossed his arms then fought a flinch when her eyes settled on him. So dark, filled with fury, the likes he hadn't seen in quite some time. He exhaled then continued on. "But since it isn't rightfully yours, I'll be forced to arrest you and you'll stand trial then be thrown in Azkaban. Is that what you want?" he asked, egging on the Weasley temper. Maybe, if she lost that cool exterior he'd have a chance to save her.

For a second, she watched him, and he had the briefest of a moment to think that maybe, just maybe, but then she laughed. The thing he'd always loved about Ginny was that she laughed with her entire being. Her hair, her eyes, her entire body. It was a hefty thing to experience, and he felt something inside of him stir as he watched her, something he thought he'd buried many years ago.

"Is that right?" she asked, wiping a stray tear away. "Merlin."

Harry swallowed then nodded. He couldn't trust himself to speak to her right now.

She brushed a lock of hair out of her face and smile. It took his breath away. God, he was a goner, like he'd been when they were just kids.

Concentrate, Potter!

"Well then, Mr. Auror, go right ahead. Take me in." An eyebrow rose. "Do you have to tie me up?"

He felt the blush rise. But he didn't move. If he took her in, she'd be in loads of trouble. She couldn't rot away in Azkaban. Ginny... she'd gone astray, but she was harmless. She didn't belong in Azkaban. No, he couldn't allow that.

Ginny sighed, and he looked up then stumbled back, hands raised when he saw her wand pointed towards him. "Wait, Gin-"

"Stupefy!"

The spell hit him square in the chest, and as he lost consciousness, his last sight the small frown on her lips.

*

And there's where Fyrefox comes from! I think it's fitting that it's a nickname he gave her. Oh, Ginny :) So, what did you think? For those of you who are reading this for the first time, I'm especially interested to see what you think? Those rereading, I'm always interested in your thoughts, especially with the changes! Though there aren't that many, I don't think.

As always, my lovelies, thank you so much for all of the support. It means so much to me! You keep me writing!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

80.5K 767 53
After the War there's cry, after the War there's pain, after the War there's distruction, but after the War there's also hope, there's love, there's...
238 18 46
*Ongoing* (SEQUEL TO UNBREAK) UNRAVEL book 6: Hogwarts was no longer safe as it once was now that Albus Dumbledore, the only wizard capable of taking...
578K 15.5K 43
My apologies but this is my first fanfiction and I wrote it when I was 13-please note that the romance moves quickly as I needed to speed up the stor...
181 11 11
"Thank you." Hermione responded. "Your hair smells of a floral bouquet." Draco was taking a deep breath of her hair with his eyes closed. She didn't...