You Are Ours

By CeeCee_Henry85

IF YOU ARE NOT OVER 18YRS OLD - THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU! At thirteen Ryan Blake moves to California from Lo... More

Introduction
You Are Ours
Prologue Part I
Prologue Part II
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note - Important
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Auother Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's Note
Chapter 51

Chapter 24

54.8K 1.1K 290
By CeeCee_Henry85

R Y A N

FRIDAY NIGHT and I just finished my shower - getting ready for dinner next door at the Greyson house. I have been a bag of nerves the whole week, thinking of all sorts of scenarios how tonight will end. I don't know their intentions and if I'm honest I have no idea about my own.
   My dreams and fantasies have been consumed with only Nico and Nate - which have gotten worse when I think about the back seat of Nate's car and then the pool table with Nico. I can't think of anything else. Every guy this week who smiled at me or tried to talk to me - with a shocked look from Matthew, I've brushed off because they didn't compare to the Greyson brothers. Matt has teased me and asked who I was saving myself for when the sales guy at Foot Locker tried to get my number but again, I only want Nate and Nico.

I just don't know in what way.

My mind is still conflicted. Since being back I've had a sex dream about them almost every night first the night we went to Club Cloud. I can't deny there's no sexual attraction there between us because there is plenty, and now I'm the age I am, I guess that sexual tension has always been there. I was just too young and innocent to see it.
  And then there's the emotional side of me. The side that sees pass the sexy bodies of the Greyson brothers. They have always been undeniably attractive, I know it, Matt knows it, Sophie knows it - heck even they know how hot they are. But I'm so close to them both on a deeper level then just a physical attraction. When Nate asked me how I felt about both of them, I wasn't sure what he meant. I was just hoping that I got the answers to questions I needed to know before I made up my mind.

Drying off, I cream my skin and do my make-up. Nothing too fancy, but a little bit of concealer, some mascara and lip balm to finish off. I only did my make-up fully if I was going out and tonight was not something fancy. My hair was easily tameable today, but I still pulled it up into a high pony tail; since Monday after being with Nico and all the marks he left on my neck I've had to wear my hair down, covering the hickey's from my Mum. She'd kill me if she saw them all over my neck, and at least the ones on my chest were easy to cover up.

I already video called Sophie for her advice on what to wear. Tonight is just dinner and talking, nothing else. Even Sophie thought that was far fetched and told me they won't be able to keep their hands off me, but I had other ideas.
   She picked out my black cold shoulder shirt, with puffy sleeves and thin straps - it was the first girlie thing Amy made me buy when I moved to New York and I was thankful for that. Actually, I was thankfully to Amy for helping me buy half my wardrobe since I've been away. My outfit tonight wasn't too casual or too formal but, somewhere in between where I'll feel comfortable and we paired it off with my favourite black distressed jeans and vans - of course.
   Looking over myself in the mirror, I sigh deeply thinking about what tonight could hold for me. Everything by the end of tonight could be completely different between myself and the Greyson brothers or like they said - everything could go back to normal like nothing happened. Only I knew; whatever happened between us this past week to even tonight, there was no normal. And I don't think there ever will be again.

▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️ ▪️

JUST BEFORE 8PM I walk across the lawn of our back garden to the gate that connects our houses together. I hadn't really used the front door to their house since I was 14yrs old, unless I was at the front anyway, but I mainly used their kitchen door from their patio. It was always just easier.
   As I walk closer to the door both of the Greyson brothers are in the kitchen, talking with a beer in their hands. They haven't noticed me yet and I take this time to look at them each in turn, giving both the sex gods my attention. Or as Matthew would say, "ogling the goods."
   Nico is dressed in black jeans and a red and black, pattered short sleeved shirt. His muscles are rippling through the fabric and I can't help but look at how delicious he looks. His skin smooth with black, white and red tattoos down each arm that make me bite my lip. I never really liked guys with tattoos, but all I can think about are his sex god strong inked arms wrapped around me. Holding on to me tight, while trailing kisses up my neck. When my eyes travel up to his face I take in his small smile while he's talking, his fingers tracing the line of his lips and down his goatee covered chin.
   My mind snaps to how good he made me feel with those lips between my legs and the intense orgasm he gave me, I craved it again - so badly. The way he ripped my shirt off. The way he commanded me to lay down with a stern look. The way he held me down to the table while he overtook my body. Then I think about my hands wrapped around his hair, pulling and tugging as he worked my core. Now all I can think of is how much I want to run my fingers through his silky dark brown hair.
   A loud laugh erupts from the room and my eyes snap to the other sex god standing in front of him. Nate is dressed in a grey long sleeve t-shirt, with the sleeves pulled up to his elbows and light blue jeans. His hair is neatly brushed to the side, almost like there was no effort at all and he just ran his fingers through it. When he smiles again I see that women killer smile and those to die for dimples. He looked like the typical all American boy and it's then I realise I'm holding my breath, biting the inside of my cheek.
   His tanned arms stretched out as he talks with his fingers pointing and now the memory of his hands on me flash into my mind. His lips softly caressing my skin, his husky voice whispering in my ear as he rubbed my bundle of nerves to climax. His forehead pressed to mine as I felt his breath fan my face and with both memories etched into my mind I get that new familiar feeling of tingles between my legs.
   One brother so gentle and caring, while the other memory was so dominating and rough. They both look damn good, and it's just amazing it's taken me this long to notice the contrast between the two, how they compliment each other.

In looks and actions.

Nate is the good boy you bring home to Mummy and Daddy to impress them, reassuring them their daughter is safe with this boy. A soft side that's caring and loving. The kind of guy that if you told your parents you was meeting him, and they wouldn't bat an eye. Someone who makes you feel like your the most beautiful person in the room, the one to hold doors for you, to hold your hand as you exit the car. The one with the gentle and sensual touch.
   While Nico is the bad boy you sneak in your room late at night, while the rest of the house sleeps in the dead of the night. He's the dominate alpha male that tells you what he wants, when he wants. The one to hold you down while he make's you feel a thousand sparks across your skin. The one you never want your Dad to find your seeing. The one to drag you away from everyone just so he can make you feel good. The guy you would hide under your bed or in your wardrobe whenever your parents came home.

If I do this, they'll both be the death of me.

I walk slowly, inching closer to the house and before my hand reaches the sliding door, almost like they sensed me there they both turn their gaze to me. I stop in my tracks as they both take my body in, both looking at me under their hot gaze starting from the bottom and slowly gliding up to meet my eyes.
   A low moan escapes my lips by the way they are both looking at me, hungrily undressing me and I'm just thankful there's a door between us so they don't hear me. They both smirk while we stare at each other not moving and I can't help but flick my tongue out to lick my dry lips. My nerves have kicked in and Nico is the first one to move, standing up, walking towards me to open the sliding door.

"Princess," a small smile etched on his lips and he holds out his hand.

As I place my hand in his he pulls me forward slowly, bringing his hands to my waist and pulling me forward. My hands rest on his torso, his muscles hard against my palms. Slowly he places a gentle kiss on my cheek, pulling me even closer as his tight grip on my hips sends shivers down my spine. He buries his head in my neck, taking in a deep breath and I do the same, consumed by his spice vanilla scent. The front door bell chimes and Nico pulls back from me, a small smile on his face as he walks away from me, leaving Nate and I alone.

"You came right on time beautiful," he says coming towards me and greets me in the same way. His hands on my hips, pulling me towards him, but Nate takes his time to gaze into my eyes, like he's looking into my soul for answers. A smile creeps up on his face and he finally kisses the opposite cheek that Nico did, then wrapping his arms around me, and mine around his neck. Goosebumps cover my body as I start to smell that familiar smell of his, citrus and musk - I can't decide who smells better because they both smell amazing. "We ordered pizza," he says and I feel his lips smile against my skin.

"What kind?" I perk up, hoping they ordered something tasty.

"What do think?" He says pulling away.

"Hopefully nothing with pineapple."

"Don't talk crazy women," Nate chuckles, wrinkling his nose.

A few seconds later Nico comes back with three large boxes in his hand and three smaller ones. The smell of Papa John's fill my nose and my stomach growls hungrily, excited for pizza. "Hungry?" Nico says with raised eyebrows.

"I haven't eaten since breakfast," I say with a smile, looking down.

Nico places the boxes on the table and Nate grabs my hand, leading me over to eat. He grabs the back of the chair, pulling it out to help me sit down. I can't help the blush pink hue I feel creep up onto my cheeks and I start to fidget in my seat. I feel like this is a date, like their about to hand me flowers and hold my hand all night, not to talk about what they actually want from me. I watch as they both take a seat in front of me, opening up the boxes and my mouth waters from the smell.

"One double pepperoni, one buffalo chicken and one the works with extra olives," Nate says with a smile.

"You remembered again."

"Can always remember your order beautiful, even the garlic bread and buffalo wings, extra hot."

"Impressive."

We make small talk while eating, never bringing up the reason why I'm actually here and I completely forget why I am here. I want to talk about it and get it out of the way, but I was also thankful for the quiet meal, just the three of us catching up.
   It was the first time since I'd been back from school that I was actually alone with both of them and it felt like old times. It was nice to hear how work was going for them, especially now that their Mother had fully stepped back, letting them take the lead with Greyson Designs. Nico said they just finished a restaurant in the city, a gift to Noah for his birthday that he knows nothing about and hopes it'll be up to his brothers standards with the help of Melanie. I love that they would do something so nice for their big brother, but with the mention of Melanie's name, the realisation of why I'm really here hits me.

We finish eating and a comfortable silence falls around us. Almost like we are all scared to bring it up, but it's Nico who speaks first. "What kind of things did you want to know from us princess?" He says, his velvet voice sounding like music to my ears as he says my nickname.

"I umm... ..." nerves set in and I'm not sure where to start. I start to pick the corner of the napkin in my hands, shredding small pieces off as I try to think what I needed to say. Only I knew what I needed to say, I just didn't know how to say it. I take a deep breath, calming my nerves and when I open my mouth I'm surprised I speak without stammering or hesitation. "You said you both wanted me, I'm just confused in what way."

"I think it's pretty obvious don't cha think?" Nate smiles with a wink.

"I guess but, I still need to know what this is going to be Nate. Are we dating? Or are we just... ..." I don't say the words but I'm hoping my raised eyebrows and hand movements help them fill in the blanks of my words.

"Sleeping together?" Nate chuckles.

"Fuck sake Nat, how exactly did you ask her?" Nico growls next to him and Nate sits back as his brother leans forward on his elbows. His sparkly blue eyes find mine and the smallest of smiles tugs on his lips as he looks at me. "Princess... what you want us to be will be up to you. If you say we're dating then we are, if you say your not ready for something like that then we can just see where this goes for now. We're not going to push you and we can take this as fast or as slow as you want," Nico says with a small smile.

I think about his words, swirling in my head as I think hard. The ball is in my court and it's up to me what I want from this, but again my questions are still unanswered. "Well... ... what would you want?" I ask looking at them both.

They both look at each other, doing their weird no twin thing as they silently have a conversation without moving their lips. It still amazes me how two siblings who are so close as they are can know what the other is thinking by just a look. Nate sighs deeply and finally breaks the deathly silence in the room. "I think I speak for both of us when I say," he says looking towards me, "we want you Ryan. Whether as a friend, a lover or our girlfriend, but like Nico said, it's your choice and only your choice to make. We just hope that it's the right one," he smiles.

I can't think straight. Did I hear that right? Girlfriend? I want to ask him to repeat himself, but I feel too overwhelmed with everything that has been said tonight already and the events of this past week. Never have I ever had a boy or man make me feel the way the Greyson brothers did, protected, loved and cherished. And now they both want me in ways I thought no man would want me.

"How about we go watch a movie, we don't want to overwhelm you into making a choice right away princess. We can just hang out like we use to tonight and give you some extra time to think it over," Nico says and he gets up, holding out his hand to take.

"Oo-Okay," I say as he laces our fingers together and he leads me to the den, Nate following behind us.

Minutes later, I'm sat in the corner of the sofa, cushions piled up behind me and I kick off my vans, raising my legs up. I make myself comfy while Nate picks the film and Nico gets the drinks, plus some popcorn from the bar on the far side. My head is a swirl of confusion and I know I would have to come to some sort of decision soon, only it was a lot to take in. I still can't believe my ears when Nate said the word girlfriend. Sophie was right, I would probably end up with two of the Greyson men and then a heavy feeling was in the pit of my stomach.
   Two boyfriends at the same time, how would that look to everyone else? What would my parents think? What would their Mother think? It was so unconventional and my mind was racing a million miles with thoughts of disappointment from those I loved around me that I didn't hear Nate talking to me.

"Ryan?"

"Huh?" I say looking up as he stops waving his hand in my face.

"Movie? Which one, Aliens or Predator?" He smiles cheekily.

"Uh... sorry, erm, Aliens."

"Okay."

He opens the case with the disc in and slips it into the dvd player, turning the LED lights on around the screen to green, while the lights dim around the room. The only source of light is the green LED lights and the tv screen. Nate sits next to me, lifting my legs up and over his lap while Nico shoots his brother a glare before sitting on the other side of me, his arm draped over the back of me on the couch.

"Yep, this definitely feels like a date," I say to myself in my head.

The bowl of popcorn Nico made is placed in my lap while all three of us grab handfuls of the sweet and salty goodness, all fighting to get the biggest handful. Half the bowl has disappeared with just one each of their handfuls and I look between them.

"No fair, you guys have bigger hands, I can't grab big handfuls like you can," I pout, my bottom lip tucked over my top.

Nate flicks my pout with his finger, playfully making fun of me, "as cute as you are when you pout beautiful you better eat quicker if you want some popcorn."

"Or how about you two get your own bowl?"

"Isn't it obvious by now," he says raising his brows at me, "we prefer to share beautiful," Nate winks at me as he squeezes my thighs with both hands. A soft chuckle echos from Nico next to me and I nudge him with my shoulder while I playfully kick Nate, "hey, watch the goodies."

"Oh my god, just put the movie on!" I moan, covering my face with my hand and I listen to them both snicker next to me.

The movie starts and we all make ourselves comfortable. The one thing the three of us had in common was passion for a good movie, especially a classic and their den was full of all of the the movies I loved from Jaws to The Usual Suspects, Ghostbusters, Back To The Future, anything you could think of. There was a mixture of all genres, but the 8o's movies were my favourite to watch, ever since I was a kid it reminded me of movie night with my Dad.
   When we moved and Dad got busier at work, Nico and Nate replaced my Dad to be my movie buddies. We had movie night at least once or maybe even twice a week - with the occasional visit from my Dad as a gatecrasher. It had been a very long time since we did this and I normally felt completely comfortable between them only my mind was somewhere else tonight.
   Nate had managed to find a hole in my jeans, sneakingly drawing circles on the skin of my upper thigh. If I hadn't of watched Aliens a thousand and one times, I already would not have a clue what was happening on screen. The pad of his finger moves seductively over my skin and it's taking everything in my body to not moan out loud by just the smallest touch of his fingertips.
   And then there's Nico. Somehow we have managed to slip closer to each other, my body half resting on his and I can feel his breathe tickle the skin by my ear we are so close. That familiar tingle of lust throbs between my legs and all I can think about is being with both of them - at the same time. They both make me feel and experience things alone with each of them, only now I'm picturing us in compromising positions, naked. And this wouldn't be the first time I had these kinds of thoughts.

The sound of a phone ringing snaps me back in the room and Nate shuffles to get his phone from his back pocket. He frowns, looking over at Nico and he huffs out a deep breath, "it's Melanie?"

*word count - 3363*

💙💙💙💙💙
I just want to a
MASSIVE THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
to each & everyone of you who have read this story so far, you have no idea how much I appreciate you taking the time to read about these three characters. I had no intention in posting this story & right now I am so, so, so, so happy that people actually like it & are reading it.
Seriously, it means so much to me, you have no idea!
Thank you again for the reads, the votes & the comments, I love
hearing from you guys, it always makes me smile!

Now that the soppiness is out the way 😂🤣😂

So here's the next update, sorry there wasn't one last week but
I work shifts & when I'm doing certain shifts it's hard to write as much & post.
Let me know what you think of this chapter & what you think Melanie might want?!

I'm hoping the next update will be a double, fingers crossed! 😘

Don't forget to vote.
Stay safe,
CeeCee
xoxo
💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 138K 80
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
327K 10.9K 35
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...