partners | t. kuroo

By todosluver

where you and kuroo are academic rivals and ended up being lab partners... "you better not be falling for me"... More

Chapter 1 - supercuts - Jeremy Zucker
Chapter 2 - Pink + White - Frank Ocean
Chapter 3 - BEST INTEREST - Tyler the Creator
Chapter 4 - Acai Bowl - Dominic Fike
Chapter 5 - The Walls - Chase Atlantic
Chapter 7 - The Beach - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 8 - Scotty Doesn't Know - Lustra
Chapter 9 - Borderline - Tame Impala
Chapter 10 - First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
Chapter 11 - Daddy Issues - The Neighbourhood
Chapter 12 - Location - Khalid
Chapter 13 - No Role Modelz - J. Cole
Chapter 14 - Trust - Brent Faiyaz
Chapter 15 - Somebody Else - The 1975
Chapter 16 - Don't - Bryson Tiller
Chapter 17 - Love is a Bitch - Two Feet
Chapter 18 - Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo) - Wallows
Chapter 19 - Summertime In Paris - Jaiden and WILLOW
Chapter 20 - Young and beautiful - Lana Del Ray
Chapter 21 - Heat Waves - Glass Animals
Chapter 22 - 505 - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 23 - favorite crime - olivia rodrigo
Chapter 24 - SUGAR - BROCKHAMPTON
Chapter 25 - deja vu - Olivia Rodrigo
Chapter 26 - Golden - Hippo Campus
Chapter 27 - I Wanna be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Chapter 28 - Till Forever Falls Apart - Ashe and Finneas
Chapter 29 - CPR - Summer Walker (smut)
Chapter 30 - blind - rolemodel
Chapter 31- Call Out My Name - The Weeknd

Chapter 6 - Pretty When You Cry - Lana Del Ray

11K 259 609
By todosluver

Warning: daddy kink, dom, choking, gagging, foul language, degrading

Before the two of you left the room, you pulled out your phone to text Eva.

Eva :P

hey, found a guy, going to his dorm,

on our campus dw

have fun, be safe, going to koutarou's :P

don't get pregnant

lol dw, i won't, have fun w bokuto

i will ;P

You and Kuroo headed out the back door and turned right to the back leading to a sidewalk on the other side of the neighbourhood. You looked up at him and he smiled at you.

"Kuroo I don't want anyone to know about this." You said looking at him. He grabbed your hand and held it before planting a kiss on your knuckles.

"They won't find out, don't worry." He said, still holding your hand as the two of you made your way to his dorm.

You got to the entrance of the dorm and it was quiet. He made his way to the elevator and swiped his ID card. He was on the 8th floor and you only knew this because Kenma told you when he visited Kuroo on campus.

You followed him into the empty elevator. The doors closed and Kuroo grabbed your face and pulled you into a kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he bent down to pick you up, placing you on the railing of the elevator.

For some reason you couldn't keep your hands off of him, and it wasn't like he was resisting either. The two of you continued to make out, his hands were in your hair and yours around his neck. You pulled away and planted a few kisses on his exposed collarbone causing him to let out a breath. You heard the doors of the elevator begin to open so he got off of you and you jumped down from the railing.

You made your way down the hallway passing some doors until you got to the door with a drawing of the periodic table which had the name "Kuroo" written across it. He unlocked the door and turned on his desk lights. The light was bright enough to see yet dim enough to set the mood for the two of you. You took off your shoes and took a seat on his bed observing his space.

There were papers taped to the wall with a bunch of research findings and chemistry notes. You observed them and you thought about the chemistry yourself. Kuroo walked towards you planting a kiss on your cheek before you pulled him by his collar down to hover over you, with his hands not too far from your head. He started to kiss you aggressively. Your lips moved in sync with one another.

The two of you made out for a bit before he placed his hand around your neck and started to kiss your cheek, make his way to your ear and bit it and kissed down your jawline towards your collarbone. You moaned at his touch. You took his hair in your hands and started to run your fingers through it, messing up his spiky black hair.

You didn't really understand why you were letting yourself be vulnerable with him. Throughout the night you guys talked as if you were lifelong friends and it threw you off. You know that both of you barely drank and weren't intoxicated but you couldn't help it. Being with him made you feel like you were. You hated him. But this burning passion was lit up inside you and you couldn't contain yourself. For some reason your body ached for him. You wanted him.

He stopped kissing your body and removed his shirt, then removed yours leaving you in your bra. He looked at you in awe and started caressing your body before planting his lips back on yours. He then unzipped your skirt and pulled it down. You took a look at his body, his abs were toned, he was lean yet insanely muscular. It was definitely the volleyball physique you expected from him.

"Y/n I want you to beg for me," he said as he licked your clit through the fabric, you whined as he did so, he put his fingers on your clit and started moving circles, which made you go even crazier. "... beg for me to devour you." He said, smirking at you.

"Tetsurou pleaseee... do whatever you want with me." You whined. He smirked at you, lust in his eyes and proceeded to pull down your underwear, revealing your already soaked vagina.

"As you wish m'lady." He responded before planting his face between your thighs.

He rubbed your clit some more, finding the bud and he placed it between his teeth before he started moving his tongue up and down in a fast paced rhythm.

You curled your fists and arched your back slightly at his touch. You couldn't take it. Kuroo was making you lose your mind and you didn't even know what to feel except pleasure. You moaned out his name and he started sucking on your clit more. He looked at you and smirked while keeping his tongue on your clit. You felt him insert two of his fingers inside your sex which made you moan out more. You squeezed your thighs crushing his head a little and he kept going at it. You felt your core clench as he pumped and sucked.

"Fuck-- Tetsurou..." You moaned as you gripped onto his bedsheets.

"Moan my name bitch, I like hearing you say it." He said lifting his head from your sex before lifing your legs over his shoulders and proceeding to plant his tongue back on your clit, licking and sucking. This made you lose your mind, you were losing all control of your body. He then inserted his fingers back in curling them on your g-spot causing you to squeeze your thighs. This was the best you've felt in a while.

"Tetsurou---" You moaned as you felt your core release and you arched your back as you reached your climax. You screamed his name once more as you finished. Kuroo then sucked the juices coming out of your pussy. He sucked on his fingers cleaning them off from the mess you made on them.

He got back on top of you and put his hand on your neck and squeezed the sides. He then moved in to kiss you, he was aggressive as your lips synchronized together. You ran your hands down his body until you felt his bulge through his pants. You pulled them down with one hand taking his dick out of his boxers with the other.

You began to stroke his dick and he moaned into your kiss. You pulled away as you looked at him continuing to stroke. You got on your forearms and sat up pushing Kuroo down as you were now hovering on top of him. You pulled his pants off while keeping eye contact with him.

You made your way down to your knees at the edge of the bed and pooled saliva into your mouth before spitting it onto his cock. You swirled around the tip and stroked the bottom of his dick before placing the whole thing into your throat. He winced and moaned as you started to bob your head up and down while twisting your hands simultaneously. You moved your hands to his balls and started squeezing them between your hands.

"Fuck-- y/n--" He moaned as you continued to move at a rhythmic pace. His head was thrown back as he grabbed at your hair slightly and started to pull on it. This turned you on. You wanted desperately to make him cum. You kept bobbing your head up and down as in between you would lick the tip of the head, and you would shove his cock deeper into your throat, which made him pick up his breathing.

You kept going at it, simultaneously twisting your hands on his cock as your head bobbed up and down, with his dick reaching the depths of your throat each time. He wanted you bad, he was intoxicated by you and you were driving him wild.

His breath started to pick up and his head tilted back once again as you kept going. He grabbed your hair and pulled on it making you look up at him as he watched as you bobbed your head. You looked at his eyes and he looked down at you with his dick in your mouth. This turned him on more as he felt himself reaching his limit.

"Shit-- y/n-- I'm cuming." He moaned, with a heavy breath. You felt a warm liquid enter your throat. You swallowed as you got back up and sat on his lap. He pulled you in and started kissing you. You kissed him aggressively and started grinding against him to make him hard again. Once he was he grabbed your neck and flipped you over so he was hovering over you.

"Why don't I take this off so I can watch you bounce, as you ride my cock like the slut you are." He said unclipping your bra. Still hovering over you he took his dick and shoved it inside of you causing you to scream.

He then flipped you over so you were on top of him and put his hands on your waist guiding you on top of him. You started grinding and bouncing your ass up and down as you tilted your head back.

"Fuck-- baby-- Bounce for me... " He moaned as you continued to move up and down on him. His cock filled you up, at first it was painful but that pain turned to pleasure as you got used to his size. He had his hands on your waist and guided you up and down on his dick as grinded your hips on him.

"Let me take you." He said as he got up and grabbed your neck, careful to not let himself slip out from inside you. He put your legs over his shoulder and leaned forward over you starting to take you at a steady pace.

"Tetsurou-- Fuck me harder." You moaned. He deepened his strokes hitting your g-spot making you scream.

"Shut up bitch." He said as he shoved two fingers into your throat making you gag. Tears fell out of your eyes as he continued to hit you harder and slower.

"You look pretty when you cry." He smirked at you. You could feel the tip of his dick inside of you and you moaned around his fingers. You could hear his breath intensifying as you felt your inner walls start to clench up. "You're so tight fuck, y/n..." He moaned as he started to pick up his pace. He removed his fingers from your mouth and you let out your breath as he still hit you. You wrapped your arms around him and dug your nails into his back. You heard him grunt as he continued to move. He pulled out as he hovered over you.

"Be a good girl and get on all fours." He said. You obeyed and got on all fours and arched your back downwards. He positioned yourself behind you and lined up his dick with your entrance. He grabbed your waist with both hands and with one swift movement shoved himself inside you making you scream. He grabbed your hair between his fingers and tugged on it.

"Scream my name, scream it y/n" He said, continuing the deep slow strokes inside of you.

"Tetserou-- Fuck me---" You moaned as he contiuously hit your g-spot.

"That's what I liked to hear." He let go of your hair and got closer to you holding himself up with his left hand and feeling your body with his right. He grabbed onto your tit and you left out a gasp as he moved your nipple from side to side before moving his hand upwards towards your neck. He latched on to it and applied pressure. You could feel the tension rising in your stomach as he took you from behind.

"Beg for me to let you cum, bitch... I'm your master..." He whispered in your ear before kissing it and biting it. "I'm the one making you feel good...I'm the one who's breaking you now SAY IT!" You whimpered at him doing this. You were ecstatic. Your head was in the clouds and you couldn't believe it. Kuroo just made you feel so good, and you couldn't explain why.

"Tet- Daddy, let me cum. Break me until I'm a mess." You whined.

"What a good little bitch. Look at me with that pretty face when you cum." He smirked and got up as he twisted you around so that he was hovering over you again and you locked eyes before he planted another aggressive kiss on your lips. He placed your legs over his shoulders and he started moving again at a fast pace and you felt like you were lifted into another dimension.

"Tetsurou- I can't-- I'm gonna..." You moaned as you screamed his name again as you felt the tension release. You arched your back and he continued to take you until he felt himself reach his limit.

"Y/n..." He pulled out and moaned as his cum landed on your stomach. You both caught your breath. He bent down to kiss you again before getting off to get you a towel to clean yourself off.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" He asked, taking back the towel. You looked at the blue light clock on his desk, 3:56am.

"Yeah it's late and it's dumb to walk back now." You said looking at him. "Hey do you mind if I go to the bathroom?" You asked him.

"Yeah here." He said tossing you a t-shirt that was way too big for you. You put it on and it came all the way down to your knees. You opened the door and made your way down the hallway to the bathroom. You got inside and looked at your face, mascara was running down your cheeks and there were hickeys covering every extent of your neck. You washed off your makeup and went into one of the stalls.

You got back to Kuroo's room and locked the door behind you. Kuroo was already lying in bed under his sheets.

"Come here." He motioned at the space on the tiny twin bed between his arms. You crawled into bed between his arms. You still couldn't believe it. You were just fucked senseless by the person you hated most and you were now in his arms at 4 am.

What a joke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 540 6
โ If only I know you'll taste this good I should've kissed you a long time ago. โž Catching feelings for your best friend, Kuroo, is probably the wors...
305K 12.1K 29
A Kozume Kenma fanfiction A baker and a gamer brought together by fate by way of a cat: (y/n)'s life was never at a standstill. She was far from bei...
383K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
1.9K 93 32
CEO& business au! [on-hold] (English is not my first language) "You must be a compound of barium and beryllium because you're a total BaBe."-kuroo te...