The Murders Committed. (A rob...

By Alex_Flicker

30 people wake up on this farm. They all introduce themselves, unaware of what will happen to them. They noti... More

Character Cast
Chapter 1: The Introduction
Chapter 2: Overused Accusations
Chapter 3: Denied
Chapter 4: Crushed Alibis
new cover
Chapter 5: Traitor
Chapter 7: Death Order
Chapter 8: Strength In Numbers
Chapter 9: Watching
Chapter 10: Spiteful Fights and Investigator Logic
Chapter 11: When will i be out of this place?!
Thx!!
Chapter 12: Theyre a psychopathic hypocrite.
Chapter 13: Special Incident
Chapter 14: Struck Down
Chapter 15: Despair
Chapter 16: Rip and Tear
Chapter 17: The Cause of Chaos
Chapter 18: Investigation of the Investigator
Chapter 19: The Twins Turned The Tables
Chapter 20: Psychic visions?
Chapter 21: Read the Room
Chapter 22: Masterminds and the Mastermind
Chapter 23: Forgive, and DONT forget.
Chapter 24: Alibis and Arguments
Chapter 25: Suspense

Chapter 6: First aid!

269 6 10
By Alex_Flicker

P.O.V:Dan

"The murderer has attempted to kill someone."

"What do you think they mean by attempted?" Jackson comments, confused.

"However, the medic has saved the targeted player."

"Good job, medic!" Marley cheers. Well, the medic saved the targeted player. But who was targeted?

"The targeted player remains in the game and unharmed. Unless, of course, the murderer harmed them. They are indeed alive, though."

"Hmm, anybody know who was targeted?" Lukey asks to nobody but everybody at the same time.

"Me. The murderer tried to target me. I don't remember anything about their facial details or anything, I couldn't see well." Kai comments professionally.

"I have news from our investigator as to who they believe the murderer is."

I bet this will be a crazy accusation like maybe freaking Jordan over there who doesn't speak at all.

"The investigator believes the murderer is Thomas."

"Thank you investigator, for listening to me yesterday about the code." Mason comments, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Even if that code was true, which I doubt it is, how would you know it wasn't Trey?" Thomas counters Mason's argument.

"In case you didn't remember, Trey and I were on the roof of the farmstead together on the first night. So it has to be you if the code was correct." Mason reminds us.

"Actually, I personally think it's Colleen." Charlie says. Everybody gasps in surprise, including myself. Colleen?! She's been helping a lot, I don't think it would be her.

"Wh- wha- me?!" Colleen stutters, obviously nervous that she's been accused.

"Is there anybody else named Colleen here?" Charlie asks, kind of rudely.

"B- but what's your evidence!?" Colleen exclaims. Charlie grins.

"You really think I would accuse somebody with no evidence? You're trying to be as helpful as you can do we don't suspect you, and then you turn out to be the murderer." Charlie lets us know of his theory.

"Well if she's being helpful I don't see the point of voting her off just yet. She seems innocent to me." Alicia says calmly, saving Colleen. Colleen sighs of relief. I actually think it may be Jackson, though. And I want to let everybody know

"I, myself, think that the murderer is Jackson." I alert the farmstead. Jackson's mouth drops open.

"That's bullshit! I had an alibi one night!" Jackson yells back at me in defense.

"Yeah I met up with him 5 minutes before the lights went out on the first night!" Marley says.

"I just- I cant do this right now." Elaina groans. Out of nowhere, they just run away from everybody and into the house.

"Elaina what the hell?! Wait up!" Kai calls out to them, confused on why they randomly ran away from everybody.

"M- maybe we should take a break from accusing people and playing along with this twisted game's rules. It's driving me insane." Jordan mutters under her breath.

"Y- yeah. That sounds like a good idea." Jo agrees. Alex shakes his head, disagreeing.

"Why would we do that? The faster we get this dumb murderer out, the faster we can get out and live a normal life again! We have to spend as much time as we can trying to figure this out. If you guys want to go do your thing and have all of us die, go do that! But I'm not going to let everybody here die. Not on my watch." Alex finishes his motivational speech. Wow, that was actually pretty good.

"What if we just don't vote? That literally counters your entire speech, so we can skip days we don't know the murderer not to kill innocents." Annie comes up with the easiest way to avoid dying

"If you wouldn't vote i would choose somebody randomly. And if you all were to not vote intentionally I'd make sure it's a special role too."

"Sorry what's getting countered?" Alex grins.

"Fair enough, but Kai helps a damn lot and she's with Elaina right now. So what do we do?" Veronica asks Alex in general but pretty much everybody

"Well the answer is pretty obvious, we theorize without them. Won't be too hard." Ash responds, obviously.

"So our current suspects are Thomas and Colleen. That's about it. Oh, and Jackson but Marley kind of countered that." Austin points out based on every accusation thrown around. Alicia yawns.

"I didn't get any sleep last night. I need to take a nap, wake me up at voting and tell me who to vote. I can't deal with this at 12:00 pm with no sleep." Alicia yawns again, and walks away towards the house. The lights flicker on and off again.

"Wait why are they flickering again!? We didn't vote yet!" Veronica exclaims. They flicker back on quickly and stop flickering.

"Sorry, misclicked the generator, continue on."

"Well that's weird. Anyways, I think the murderer is Charlie." Lara comments. I disagree but whatever

"And your proof?" Charlie asks her, concerned on why she thinks he's the murderer.

"Your alibi was weak, and you seem to be controlling things here. If you were the murderer you'd have a great position currently." Lara states her information and proof.

"His alibi wasn't weak. He was with Austin and I in the barn. That's his alibi." I add on. Her theory makes no sense.

"I'm actually thinking it's Thomas as well, but it has nothing to do with Mason's proof. Thomas walked into the bathroom at an abnormal time, about 5 minutes after I heard a scream last night. Likely from Kai. Could be cleaning the blood off his hands. Actually this time Liza watched over the bathroom with me as well so Liza didn't murder anybody." Mary says using her proof.

P.O.V:Alex

I have a suspicion on Jojo still but I feel like if I say it they'll turn against me. Then again I have Ash backing me up so I'm just gonna go the fuck for it. I don't even know at this point. Even I haven't got a clue what's happening.

"I actually have a suspicion of Jojo. How would there be no fingerprints on the bodies? Not to mention where the murderer would get the rubber gloves. I haven't seen any rubber gloves anywhere. So how exactly are there no fingerprints on the bodies?" I point out, I mean it's a fair theory is it not?

"You wanna see if I'm telling the truth or not? Go investigate the body yourself." Jojo says strictly, passing me a magnifying glass.

"Okay. I will." I say to him. I walk away and I go to Rosalie's body. I put the magnifying glass up to my eye and sure enough I can see the highlighted yellow 'w' and then I look at the body. Sure enough, like Jojo said, there aren't any finger prints. So he was telling the truth. Doesn't mean he isn't murderer still. But I'll trust him for now. In that case Thomas could be the murderer. I walk back to the group, and Mason and Thomas are in another argument.

"I still don't understand why you think that's what the code means! It could literally mean any other code in the history of the world, and you choose to accuse me for this. This is bullshit." Thomas attempts to argue his way out of being accused by Mason.

"Well what else would the code mean!?" Mason yells back, defending his accusation.

"Maybe it means 'Mason is a stupid idiot who falls for anything' what about that code?" Thomas screams at Mason.

"Okay now that was uncalled for." Trey interrupts their argument.

"Yeah that was pretty off topic. We're trying to find out who the murderer is here. Not argue about if Mason is an idiot or not." Ash rolls his eyes. And then the door creaks open and Alicia walks out.

"What are you all arguing about now." Alicia says, and yawns again.

"The "w" on the outhouse." Veronica sighs answering Alicia.

"That? That could be equivalent to any code ever, and even if it wasn't, it could be fake. That code is practically useless but you guys do you." Alicia shrugs.

"When the hell did you get a giant brain at, I want one." Jo comments on Alicia's theory.

"I got it from the speaker, sherlock. I obviously was born with it." Alicia replies.

"What happened to finding the murderer." Austin asks.

"Ally sus." Sabrina says casually out of nowhere

"That's not how it works Sabrina-" Ally defends herself.

"Then Thomas sus." Sabrina says.

"That's what I've been trying to say this entire time!" Mason screams.

"It is time to vote for who you believe the murderer is. Please make your way to the dining table."

End of chapter, words written:1455

it was gonna be like 2K but I got tired

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 138 21
Ah yes. Another trash story from a trash writer. This was inspired by a Roblox game named Flicker. Here's your description- As Reginald was going t...
3.2K 89 9
WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF MURDER, DEATH, GORE, GRAPHICNESS AND EXCESSIVE SWEARING !! DISCLAIMER: I do not own ANY of these character...
18.2K 320 16
Warning ⚠️ This book is not suitable for people under 13, so please read at your own risk! -FLICKER-- There was a guy named Austin who was at the sho...
7.9K 151 14
¡¡¡WARNING!!! THIS STORY CONTAINS: ¡GORE! ¡POSSIBLE MENTAL DISORDERS! ¡SWEARING! ANYTHING NOT LISTED HERE WILL BE WARNED ABOUT BEFOREHAND _________...