For Keeps (A One Direction Lo...

By KitKat1992

Kathryn hates One Direction. Everything about them. She thinks that they are just another boy band without an... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1- Work
Chapter 2- The Job
Chapter 3- London
PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 4- Celebrity Party
Chapter 5- Truth or Dare, Secrets, and Films
Chapter 6- Amusement Park
Chapter 7- Shoot
Chapter 8- I Remembered You... Did You Even Recognize Me?
Chapter 9- The Music Shop (READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT TOP)
Chapter 10- Kennedy's Date
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!!!!!
Chapter 11- Leaving Part One
Chapter 12- Leaving Part Two
Chapter- 13 Leaving Part 3
Chapter 14- First Show
Chapter 15- First Show Part Two
Chapter 16- "I Knew You'd Like It"
Chapter 17- Ditch Day
Chapter 18- I Felt It Too
Chapter 19- Gone
Chapter 20- Florida
Chapter 22- Dreams, Fights, Decisions
Apology

Chapter 21- Miami Tour, Flannigan's, and Memories

103 1 1
By KitKat1992

Hey guys!!!! Are you all ready for a good chapter? I am too... Lets see if this one is a success! There is a polyvore (finally!) and a video for one of the best songs I have ever heard. Its really cool and I think you should listen to it because of its awesomness. Just saying...

Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! And the song... [Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge] Lets do this thing!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

____________________________________________________________

*****Kathryn's P.O.V*****

I snuck up behind him, and jumped on Harry's back, who yelped in surprise.

"Harry!" I yelled, earning strange looks from some middle aged men and women in the airport. 

"Kathryn!" He screamed, earning twice as many annoyed looks. We ran to my car immediately, since he didn't have any bags.

"Have you ever been to Miami?" I asked him, curiosly.

"Briefly... Not enough to enjoy it." I gasped. This is just unacceptable.

"I'm taking you on a tour through Miami. The good stuff." He nodded his head while I drove him through the traffic. It was uncomfortably quiet, so I turned on Pandora on my phone, and connected it to the car's speakers with the provided cord.

"You got me so wild." The song started and I smiled to myself. I started to sing along.

"How can I ever deny?

You got me so high,

So high I cannot feel the fire.

And you keep telling me,

Telling me that you'll be sweet

And you'll never want to leave my side

As long as I don't break these... 

Promises, and they still feel all so wasted on myself.

And they still feel all so wasted on myself."

Lets just say I love this song. A lot.

Harry joined in when I did the second time around.

I pulled into the parking lot of a shopping center. "Why are we here?" Harry asked me.

"Because now, everything is in walking distance." He looked at me with a quizzical face.

"You'll see!" I said and dragged him by his hand. We started walking on a sidewalk which had a few people already on it. "There are three places that we need to see. The first on, being here." I pulled him into a ice cream shop.

"This. Right here, is the best ice cream shop. Ever. Wait... Here." I pulled the hood on his jacket up. "You won't be too recognizable in that."

We went up to the counter, and I looked at the man, ready to order.

"Well if I live and breathe..." The man gasped. "Katie-Rose!?" He asked, happily.

"Mr. Reggie?!" I squealed.

"How have you been?" He asked. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in ages!"

"I've been good!" He walked around the counter and moved to a table to sit with us for a chat. "I was in Boston for a while, but then I moved to San Francisco by myself and some other friends. I've missed you!"

"This shop hasn't been the same without my daily sundae with little Katie-Rose." I smiled.

"What do you think I'm doing in here!" I looked at Harry... Oh yeah. He has no idea whats going on right now. 

"Oh yeah! Harry! This is Mr. Reggie. He was my only friend while I lived here. Every day after school, I would come here and have a sundae with him. He's awesome."

"Oh... Okay." He smiled. Mr. Reggie got up and went to make three sundaes for us. We ate the sundaes, said goodbye to him, and were on our way to our next destination.

"Okay. Harry. Thi swas not on my original list of things to do, but we both need clothes, so we're going to the mall over here." We walked into the mall, and started shopping. When we finished, we each had a few bags. I changed into some of the clothes in the bathroom.

"You look pretty." Harry stated.

"Oh... Thanks." I smiled at him. I was wearing a coral colored backless strap swing tank top with a leather jacket and black ripped jeans.

We walked into the food court, and Harry grabbed his wallet.

"No. I have somewhere better." I told him. We ran out of the mall, down the street. 

"Kathryn..." Harry whined. "I'm hungry!" 

"We're here!"

"Flannigan's?" He asked.

"The best seafood that you'll find here." I told him

We walked in and sat at a table. A waiter took our order. Harry got what I ordered, which was a mahi-mahi sandwhich with fries and lemonade. Heaven on a plate.

When the food came, we ate quickly.

"Lets go. We have one more place to go." We paid the man, then made our way back to the car. "Get your swim suit out of your bags." We pulled them out with a t-shirt for the both of us, and changed in one of the bathrooms in the center.

I grabbed his hand, laced his fingers with mine, and walked to the beach which was about a mile.

We spent about two hours running around in the water, and playing.

"We should go find somewhere to stay for the night." Harry decided.

"You're right... Lets go." I said. We pulled our shirts on over our wet swim suits and walked back to my car. There was a hotel a few minutes from the shopping center, so we decided to check into it.

I emptied our bags from the car while Harry went to get the room. He got the key, and came back out to grab some of the bags with me. We got into the elevator, where we saw two girls.

"Oh. M. G. You're Harry Styles! Can I like please like please have an autograph! Ahhh!" She squealed. Her friend clamped a hand over the girl's mouth.

"Oh shut up..." She looked at us. "Sorry about her. She's a huge fan." She smiled. He happily signed the girl's phone, and took a picture with her.

"Lets go Grace." She told her friend.

"Fine, Camilia." Grace groaned.

"It was nice meeting you" Camilia dragged Grace and they left the hotel.

"They were so sweet." I stated. Harry agreed. The elevator stopped and opened, so we got off and opened the door to our room.

I put on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt to wear to bed, and fell asleep shortly after.

*****Louis's P.O.V*****

Rosie. My Rosie. How could I be so stupid! I knew she looked familiar... I am such an idiot. I never called back, and I called her all those things. I'm such a bloddy idiot. And now she's gone and I'll never be forgiven. Why do I mess everything up?

__________________________________________________________________

And there you have it. A chapter that sucked more than the last one. Sorry guys. Don't give up on me! I should have a better one soon... Hopefully... I need some inspiration.

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOU!!!!!!!

Love you all,

Kathryn Rose xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 15
One girls obsession turns into a reality. Barbara a 13 year old girl was a dedicated fan to a boy band named one direction. At her meet and greet t...
3.3K 95 23
Hannah Brooks is popular, but she hates it. Her life takes a turn for the bad. She has a secret that no one knows. Boyband One Direction move in next...
48.9K 580 39
Sarah meets Harry by accident, when she helps him and the other One Direction members escape from the paparazzi. Harry asks her to be his girlfriend...
25.8K 1K 50
(Y/N) hates Harry Styles. She doesn't like his playboy image. But she finds out she has to work for One Direction. What will happen between (Y/N) and...