(Home)Less Without You

By lisaaaaa1616

After Clay gets evicted, he has to live on the streets. He breaks down completely and he doesn't see any purp... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33 (The End)

15

2.6K 115 227
By lisaaaaa1616

TW's:
*None
But be prepared, this is the last chill chapter, after this one everything is just full of angst

The next day I went on a walk again to prepare my plan. I had to act like I had a girlfriend and so did I. I came back from my walk, smiling brightly. George looked at me and smiled.

'Are you happy?'

'I bumped into a girl and uh- we talked a little. We uh- have like a date this evening.'

'What's the lucky boy's name?'

'She is a girl,' I whispered. 'Stop mocking me, it's annoying.'

'Fine, what's her name?'

'Uh- M-uh- Me- Megan!'

'Ah, Megan. And where are you and Megan going?'

'Park.'

'And don't you think you should introduce her to me too?'

'No! I mean- why?'

'Because I'm your friend and I don't want some weird girl in my house.'

'I just know her.'

'How old is she?'

'Uh- twenty uh- three- no two.'

'Clay, you're a really, but like a really, bad liar. Why are you willing to go this far to prove me you have a girlfriend?'

'Because you laughed at me.'

George giggled a little and walked closer to me. He grabbed my shoulders and smiled. 'I haven't had a girlfriend either. I was just laughing because you were trying so hard to make me think you're straight.'

'But I am straight.'

'Clay, it's fine if you aren't.'

'I am straight, I was just a little confused, but I'm sure I'm straight now.'

'Why were you confused?'

'Because I never had a girlfriend and I'm twenty-one.'

'I'm twenty-four and I never had a girlfriend, it's not that weird.'

'I'm not gay, I don't have feelings for boys,' I whispered.

George smiled and he hugged me. 'It would be fine if you were gay or had feelings for boys.'

'I don't,' I said, releasing myself from his grasp. My face had completely heated up and I stared at my feet. I sighed a little and sat down on the couch, scratching my skin softly.

'What's wrong?'

'Nothing.'

'Clay, you're not okay. What's going on? You can talk to me.'

'I- uh- you know-.'

'No, I don't know. I don't understand what's going on.'

I looked at George, he was so incredibly beautiful. I was falling in love, I really was. I was gay, I was freaking gay and I didn't want to. I didn't want to be gay at all. I felt like crying, my only friend- and I was going to ruin it by liking him.

I felt a soft tap on my shoulder and startled. 'You're staring, Clay.'

'I'm so sorry,' I said panicking. I jumped up and started walking away, but George grabbed my shoulders.

'Clay, can you just calm down now? You're being so weird, what's wrong, dude?'

'Uh-.'

'Sit down and talk to me now, okay?'

'I have nothing to talk about.'

'Why are you panicking then?'

'I'm not, it's just uh- I-.'

'I'm making you a cup of soup so you can sit a little and calm down.'

I nodded and curled up like a ball, closing my eyes. Why did I have to be gay? Why did I have to like George? Why me? George came back with a cup of soup and I drank it slowly. I started calming down a little and smiled at George.

'Thanks, dude.'

'No worries, do you want to talk?'

'I don't think I do, nothing is wrong really. I'm just weird.'

'I don't think you're just weird, I think something is going on, but if you don't want to talk, that's fine.'

'It's just-.'

'Ssh. You don't have to tell me.'

I nodded and drank my soup again.

'Hey, I'm going to record. I'm upstairs if you need me for something. Please knock on the door first, because I'm recording.'

'Oh, I won't bother you.'

'No, you can. Don't worry, I can just cut it out. I'm always down to talk if you need me.'

'Thanks.'

George smiled and stood up. I look at him as he walked away. Why did this guy have the privilege to be this hot? I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. Before I knew I had tears streaming down my face, I didn't want to be gay. I really didn't want to.

707 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 11.6K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
163K 7.2K 14
When Dream enters school on a Tuesday morning, he doesn't expect to meet a new transfer student, who'll soon become a good friend. There's only one p...
75.7K 3.7K 24
Clay had been closeted all his life and planned for it to remain that way. But, with having homophobic parents it was seemingly impossible to ever fi...
96.5K 4.3K 32
Clay's life seems fine, but is everything except from fine due to bullies ruining his happiness day by day. His grandpa is the only one who knows eve...