•𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞•...

By Midnightales_

[FEATURED BOOK] ❝Destiny is not something to play with darling, you need to stay away from me.❞ His hot brea... More

Copyright - 저작권
Prologue - 프롤로그
1- 일 장
2 - 이 장
3 - 삼 장
4 - 사 장
5 - 오 장
6 - 육 장
7 - 칠 장
8 - 팔 장
9 - 구 장
10 - 십 장
11 - 십일 장
12 - 십이 장
13 - 십삼 장
14 - 십사 장
16 - 십육 장
17 - 십찰 장
18 - 십팔 장
19 - 십구 장
20 - 이십 장
21- 이십일 장
22 - 이십이 장
23 - 이십삼 장
24 - 이십사 장
25 - 이십오 장
26 - 이십육 장
27 - 이십찰 장
28 - 이십팔 장
29 - 이십구 장
30 - 삼십 장
31 - 삼십일 장
32 - 삼십이 장
33 - 삼십삼 장
34 - 삼십사 장
35 - 삼십오 장
36 - 삼십육 장
37 - 삼십찰 장
38 - 삼십팔 장
39 - 삼십구 장
40 - 사십 장
41 -사십일 장
42 - 사십이 장
43 - 사십삼 장
44 - 사십사 장
45 - 사십오 장
46 - 사십육 장
47 - 사십찰 장
48 - 사십팔 장
49 - 사십구 장
50 - 오십 장
51 - 오십일 장
52 - 오심이 장
53 - 오심삼 장
54 - 옵심사 장
55 - 오심오 장
56 - 오심육 장
57 - 오심찰 장
58 - 오심팔 장
59 - 오심구 장
60 - 육십 장
61 - 육일 장
62 - 육이 장
63 - 육삼 장
64 - 육사 장
65 - 육오 장
66 - 육육 장
67 - 육칠 장
68 - 육팔 장

15 - 십오 장

371 42 91
By Midnightales_

(Fifteenth chapter)

"Care to enlighten where are we headed please?"

Namjoon chuckled at Sowon's sarcasm, knowing that her patience had long ran out and she was merely waiting with a baited breathe to criticise him.

The female sat on the passenger seat puffed out some air and looked out of the window, trying to figure where he was trying to take her for the past twenty minutes.

"Are we lost?"

He chuckled again without any answer and it was no doubt that he was enjoying the moment where he knew everything and she knew nothing but to oblige to his words.

Sowon rolled her eyes with clear annoyance and it took all her will not to lash or curse out at the male beside her for not speaking during the whole ride and trying to act like a mystery.

Well, he is indeed an open mystery.

When Haneul had exclaimed about Namjoon being the wealthiest bachelor in the country, she thought it was a mere exaggeration because her friend was whipped.

"We are here."

Snapping her head to the side, Sowon realised that the car already stopped moving and Namjoon was halfway out of the car. Scrambling out of her seatbelt, she hurried up as well.

"Seriously? You kept me in suspence for twenty minutes and this is where we are going?"

Sarcastically she pointed at the building standing tall infront of her. Maybe it was an office or something similar because it was really huge but it was closed.

"Just follow my lead."

Controlling her annoyance she tried to keep her emotions to herself while walking behind him. After a few minutes, she came to notice that they were walking behind the huge building towards a particular spot.

Since the path was dark she could not make out anything but soon, she felt the ground beneath her change from cement to soft grasses and the view slowly chang in front of her.

It was a garden.

The lights were all dimly lit with light yellowish hue color but it helped her in getting some structure of the garden. The space was really large and fully decorated with several different flowers and plants of kind.

"Come over here."

Following the voice, Sowon carefully walked to the direction without trying to destroy any flowers. When she finally saw a dark figure looming at the end of the area, she sighed in relief and stepped up to him.

"What-"

Her own words were cut short by herself as Sowon blinked, trying to make sure she was not dreaming. In front of her, the whole city of Seoul was twinkling in the dark with lights decorating each building.

The view was magnificent.

"Pretty good right?"

"Good? Its amazing, like how did you even find this place?"

"I have my ways."

Looking down, there were some bushes and a few potted plants around them but enough space for them to be standing together. Cold wind blew in a sophisticated manner and she shivered, knowing that the jacket was too thin to keep her warm.

Not long after mentally cursing at her stupid-self, Sowon felt something heavy and warm resting upon her shoulders. She looked up to realise that Namjoon had took off his brown overcoat to keep her warm.

"This feels like a clichè drama." Sowon gestured to the coat while laughing.

"Yeah but don't expect me to give you the coat. Its my favorite one and I don't like to share my stuff to anyone."

"So, am I an exception? Because it looks like I am using one of your stuff."

Namjoon clicked his tongue, knowing what trick Sowon was using to tease him. He gave her a lopsided smile, "I decided to be kind for today, only today."

"I feel so honoured." She scoffed but knew that she was glad he was being kind to her today.

How nice would it be if he was this kind everyday, she thought to herself. Maybe they can get along if he always co-operate this way. She draped the coat closer to her, basking in its warmth soothingly.

"Are you okay?" He suddenly asks, taking her off guard.

"Me? Of course, you can see I am enjoying this moment."

"Not that Sowon, I mean about the incident from the academy."

Sowon frowned when the flashbacks of today's event crossed her mind. She had almost forgotten about it but his words brought back the bitter confrontation and all she could feel was hurt and betrayed but still not in a mood to share.

"I am fine." She huffed and turned to look at the view instead, hoping he would leave the topic.

"So tell me about your passion for dance, how it started then the job, how was it like before you got fired?"

She chuckled, "You really won't drop this conversation will you?"

He shook his head and waited for a reply. With a resignated sigh, Sowon began her story.

"Well, I loved dancing from a young age and it was my dream to participate in the National Dance Championship. It was one of the biggest dance even held in Seoul every four years so the chances were really slim. I graduated from Seoul Arts University in the course of contemporary dance. After that, I started practicing my dance regularly in hopes to join the Competition which would be held next year-"

She took a breath before continuing,

"-I didn't expect a job because I was busy preparing myself while I searched for a place to practice my dance but it was hard. Then I met the owner of the academy and she was desperately begging me to teach her those kids you saw today and also allowed me to practice for my competition. So I took the job and practiced my dance for two years without much trouble until this marriage popped out of nowhere."

The whole time Namjoon was quietly watching her speak, express her life while he realised that she didn't had life as smooth as he had.

"So that's the reason you don't want this marriage and hate me?"

Sowon glanced at him, uncertain if she should tell him everything but shrugged knowing that it was no harm to tell him some truth, keyword being - some.

"I was scared. My whole life I prepared myself for the competition but the marriage would mean that I need to forget my dream. How could I possibly do that? Thats why I rebelled against it and no, I don't hate you Namjoon. Our relation maybe crooked but I don't just hate anyone. I guess I strongly dislike you."

"That's a synonym for hate."

"Uh whatever. Its getting late, lets just go home now."

Trying to avoid the embarrassment, Sowon almost tripped while trying to run but luckily she didn't fall. The walk to the car was short but quiet as they both settled in the warm car and drove off to their home.

Sowon yawned with the tiredness crawling onto her as she leaned on the comfortable seat and slowly closed her eyes, deciding to rest for a moment. But without any idea, she fell asleep.

Namjoon was driving instinctively for a while before he realised that the female beside him was too quiet and looked at her to see that she was quietly asleep. He chuckled, unable to hide his humor while trying not to wake her up.

Should he prank on her? He pondered for a moment as it was a really good opportunity before shaking his head and deciding to let this chance slip away because she looked contented.

Today was eventful so she must be tired, he thought to himself and drove carefully for the rest of the ride in hopes to keep her asleep.

"Hey Sowon?" Namjoon tried to whisper, "Wake up, we are home."

Sowon didn't wake up but continued sleeping peacefully on the seat with his brown coat still draped over her body. With a defeated sigh, Namjoon parked the car before switching off the engine and climbed out.

Then he carefully took Sowon out by carrying her bridal style and Namjoon was somehow impressed how less she weighed when she could eat really well. With a click he locked the car and walked towards the house which was unfortunately locked.

Ring ring.

Glancing at Sowon again, Namjoon was relieved that she was not awoken by the door bell. He didn't want to imagine what she will curse at him if she became aware that he was carrying her too closely. The door was soon opened by her father who looked really surprised,

"Sowon? And is that you Namjoon?"

"Yes uncle, its us. Can we come in?"

"Of course, come in quickly."

Thankfully before the cold could freeze him, Namjoon entered inside and came to face both the parents who shared equal disbelief.

"Uh, well she fell asleep in the car and I could not wake her up so I just carried her. Is it okay if I keep her in her room?"

"Huh? Oh, yes you can. I will make a cup of warm tea for you dear."

Namjoon nodded at them before climbing up the stairs and with struggle, he finally opened the door to her room. Quietly, he set Sowon on her bed and draped the blankets over to keep her warm.

She tossed around murmuring a few words, "-tired and cold."

He raised an eyebrow how she was still cold despite the warm covers. He took his brown coat and draped it over the covers, hoping that would keep her warm. She seemed to settle down as she stopped tossing and slept still.

Namjoon chuckled for the hundredth time for the day, not believing that he just carried the girl who despised him and whom he thought to despise. The idea to prank her was long gone and he was instead concerned, why he was not feeling annoyed at her causing troubles for him.

Maybe it was because she shared a part of her life and hardships to him, something he can never do do easily. Probably the sympathy, Namjoon assured himself.

He stood up to leave but stopped when an odd obscurity remained inside him which he was not ready to face yet and with a sigh, he quietly whispered, "Good night Sowon, sleep well."

With that he clicked off the lights and left the room as quiet as possible while he could not help but wonder, what was she doing to him? Especially tonight seemed to be different than usual.

Whatever it was, something was surely changing between them.

A/N: Has Namjoon gone soft? Do tell me your thoughts! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 20
❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞ 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴...
815K 33.2K 100
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿. -𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗯𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝘀 �...
3.3M 165K 74
𝘉𝘜𝘓𝘓𝘌𝘛 𝘚𝘌𝘙𝘐𝘌𝘚 #1 UNEDITED HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in angst & #2 in fanfiction "how old are you?" he asked. "eighteen." "hmm," he played with...
449K 26.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...