My Purple | BTS ✔︎

By save_me_01

"Life isn't easy. You need to work for your happiness" BTS ot7 x reader.(OC) Soulmates au! Alternative unive... More

Before We Go
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 16

11.2K 383 25
By save_me_01

Namjoon pov:

I waited for this for so long. Finally, we would be completed, all of us right together. I can't imagine anything better than that. I think I'm the happiest man now.

I was so happy to find Ray our last soulmate. She was everything that imagined. I secretly wanted that our last eight soulmates would be girls, but I never feared to say that out loud to boys. Ray was pretty and the more I talked with her I saw how smart and gentle she was.

I had a little feeling about her wanting to bond with us so quickly. I know she said she wants to do that to help her sister, but there is something more about it. And I would found out, for her and boys sake. I can't let us hurt when we finally find our last piece.

I was so happy and content to see Ray in Jin's arms. She looked so peaceful in his hold like she belonged there and she did. She belonged in our hold. I took a quick photo of both of them not seeing and then cleared my throat.

Ray's eyes shot open and she peeked from Jin's arms to see me. I smiled at her and Jin let go of her. Giving him his coffee I took Ray's arm in mine and pulled her away. "Where we going?" She asked. I looked at her face "You will see"

While we walking and drinking our drinks I laced our fingers together. The feeling of her palm against mine gave me sparkles on all my body. it was a good feeling. I felt full with her, with all seven of them. I can't wait for when we all will finish bond and we would be stronger than ever.

We finally reached the place I wanted to show her. It still was the same park but we reached a lake. I pulled her to sit on one of the benches and just enjoy the view and warmth of each other. I looked at her admiring her face, her all.

I could say a thousand times how beautiful and perfect she was in my eyes. I can't ask anything better than her. It wasn't a long time we met, but she already had a huge place in my heart. I know it was part of my soulmates' bond, but still, she was my everything.

"It's beautiful," Ray said and I hummed agreeing. She glanced at me and our eyes met. Her big doe eyes reminded me of Jungkook, but she holds something in them. I couldn't detect what it was, but I hope she will share that later.

I put my coffee on the bench and looking at her I slowly pulled my hands to cup her cheeks. The moment our skin contacted fire shot through our bodies. Her cheeks flushed light pink and I smiled at how cute she looked.

I leaned closer to her and she closed her eyes. I took my time to admire her face, every detail of her delicate face. I closed my eyes and closed the gap between us. Her plump lips were against mine and at that moment the world stopped. It was just me and her.

Our kiss started pure and slow, but I can't get enough so I deepened the kiss. Now it was full of passion and feelings. I wanted to give her everything through this kiss. All mine was now hers too. Still kissing, I felt our mark blooming and it was amazing.

I wanted to keep kissing her, but I knew we needed to stop for air. I pulled back from her and connected our foreheads. Her eyes flicked open and I saw that she felt the same as me, we felt amazing. I couldn't but just smile at her showing my deep dimples.

She smiled back at me, her cheeks now deep pink and she let a giggle. I swear it was like music to my ears. Now that we bonded, everything about her was more amazing than before. Our feeling got stronger through the bond. We were connected.

Letting her go, I stood up and again took her hand. Her touch was my healing. And damn I was the happiest man now. I looked at her "We need to come back to Jin. We both walk you home". She just nodded and we both walked away.

It wasn't long and we met Jin. "So you two bonded?" He asked. "Yup. I need to go now, I have work later " Ray shyly said. Jin nodded at understanding and took her another hand. With that, we left the park.

"Oh, so you know tomorrow Hobi and Yoongi take you out. They have something in mind. I don't think it's gonna be as good as our date, but don't say that to them" Jin informed Ray. She laughed at how silly Jin sounded. "Thank you for today. it was amazing. The bond is amazing" she said as we reached her house. Jin smiled and I nodded. "Yeah, it was amazing," I said leaning to hiss her head. Jin did that too and saying our goodbyes we left. Today was one of the best days of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 116K 113
in which you find your soulmate, but it instead of one person, you have seven
12.6K 826 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...
1.7M 81.1K 104
The universe has designed soulmates- someone that completes you. But what happens when you don't have one but seven? And all you want to do is run in...
321K 8.3K 26
>> soulmate au where you have a timer on your wrist, counting down the time until you meet your soulmate.