A Birthday Wish

By lollipop101

this story is about a normal teenage girl, called Arabelle Pearce, who happens to fall in love with her best... More

It's not Cliche
Hating A party
Bad Wishing
Weird Phone Calls
The Searching Fails
Birthday Digs
Getting To Work
Absolute Delight- Well Almost
Hospital Becomes Home
Fathers Permission

The Guilt After

548 10 5
By lollipop101

hi guys sorry i havent uploaded in like for ever and i am sorry because this is just a filler aswell however hang tight because there is definetely some more on the way today or some time this week xoxox lolly

The morning after my birthday was awful. I realised I had about two dozen cards to open so decided to open them. Opening the cards made me feel guilty that I had had a good time while Jake was.... well who knows where. The cards withheld £460, my parents had give £100 and with the money Jake had given me too I had a total of £610. I had been given so much money but had nothing to do with it; I wondered how I could help find Jake using this money. A campaign!!! I remembered that the police said you can start a campaign to help the investigation by advertising online, on flyers and posters- but they said it cost around £500 for the smallest kind of campaign. With help from Michelle, we set to work raising some more money as we wanted the biggest type of campaign as we both badly wanted him back in our lives.

_______________________________________________________________________________

if you are feeling down read Abracadabra ! by beabee it is truly amazing and if that doesnt work have a lollipop they will certainly make you feel great

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 60.8K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...