In Silence (Book 1) || Loki X...

Oleh KatLovesFictionalMen

Tony Stark is an expert in finding hidden 'talents' in people and he didn't resist doing the same with you. A... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: I think he'll shoot you
Chapter 2: But I am not a superhero
Chapter 3: Meeting the Avengers
Chapter 4: Alone with Loki
Chapter 6: Your first mission
Chapter 7: Your second mission
Chapter 8: Your idea
Chapter 9: In your mind
Chapter 10: You say the truth
Chapter 11: Shopping
Chapter 12: The party
Chapter 13: The illness
Chapter 14: Asgard
Chapter 15: You get better
Chapter 16: A tour to Asgard
Chapter 17: The guest of honour
Chapter 18: A magical night
Chapter 19: The day after
Chapter 20: The vault
Chapter 21: Back in New York
Chapter 22: Hungover
Chapter 23: An unpleasant assignment
Chapter 24: Leo Marcus
Chapter 25: Disaster
Chapter 26: Why are you here?
Chapter 27: Really?
Chapter 28: That's not me
Author's Note
Chapter 29: Decision making
Chapter 30: Unexpected guest
Chapter 31: Back on Asgard
Chapter 32: The voice in your head
Chapter 33: Training with Frigga
Chapter 34: The legend of Freyja
Chapter 35: Your mother's house
Chapter 36: The whole story (part 1)
Chapter 37: The whole story (part 2)
Chapter 38: I know you
Chapter 39: The only way
Chapter 40: Goodbye
Author's Note
We are back!!!

Chapter 5: Wrong room

9.1K 252 216
Oleh KatLovesFictionalMen

When you opened your eyes again the sun was setting and you could hear voices coming from the living room. You sat up on your bed and rub your eyes. You were feeling much better and the pain had gone away but there still remained a weird feeling on your chest, this wasn't going to go away, and this you knew very well. You finally stood up and put your mother's picture back in its place before getting out of your room and walking to the living room, where everyone was sitting around chatting.

"Hey, kid are you okay?" Tony quickly came to you once you entered the room.

"Yes, what happened?" You rub your eyes once again and sat to the big couch next to Nat and Thor.

"We thought something had happened to you." Tony said and you laughed shaking your head.

"I was just tired and went to bed."

You looked around for a bit and saw Loki sitting on an armchair opposite from you once again with his face in his book. Well that was weird, not the book of course but rather the fact that he was sitting here with everyone, it wasn't exactly like him. When he noticed you he met your gaze but then you immediately looked at Tony again.

"So how was the mission?" You tried to defuse the tension but it was obviously still there.

"Not bad. Hey, let's have a drink." Tony suddenly said and you smiled.

"No, no Tony I have-" You stood up and tried to excuse yourself.

"What homework?"

"Well...training?"

"No, Tony is right you'll stay." Nat pulled you back to the couch.

"Just one beer." You told them and Tony handed you a glass bottle.

Eventually the one beer turned into two and then three and then some other drinks came along and who knew what else. You knew very well that from the moment you agreed to Tony's drinking time you weren't going to get sober out of it. You were drunk before you knew it and the whole room was spinning around you. Some time after that you realised that most of the team had already gone to bed. What time was exactly? Now it was only you, Tony and Thor left and you were the most drunk. Thor obviously was an Asgardian and alcohol wasn't really affecting him but how could Tony be so good? The relationship between this man and alcohol often surprised you. After some time you decided it was time for you to go to bed, when you were still able to walk. So you got up and walked hopefully straight to your room, closed the door and collapsed on your bed, falling asleep immediately.

...

The next morning you were woken up by the sunlight coming in from the window. But you were sure you had close the drapes. You decided that it was no time for you to get up so you covered your face with your blanket. You head was killing you and you were so relieved that there was quite outside, which was odd for this house but at that moment you just loved it. After a few more moments with your head buried in the pillows and your blanket covering it you realised it; this was not your blanket, or your pillows. You opened your eyes and uncover your head, looking around the room realising that is was not your room either. It was indeed pretty similar but it was much cleaner and not at all a mess. You slowly sat up and looked around the room; a few feet away, on the sofa in front of the window was Loki sitting again with a book in his hand. Your eyes opened widely and you instinctively covers yourself.

"Don't worry, you are dressed." Loki said.

"Why am I here?" You tried to remember what had happened last night but it was all blank, which scared you a lot.

"You came in last night..." You heart started beating so fast you thought it was going to explode. Had you and Loki...? No, no it was not possible, you would know. Loki could now see the panic in your eyes which for him was quite amusing but he decided not to keep you like that.

"You were too drunk to tell the difference between the rooms. You came in any fell into the bed immediately, I was still up reading." You let out a sigh of relief.

"Well okay...But where did you sleep?"

"Here." He smirked.

"Here...?"

"Here on the couch." Once he said that you felt so bad.

"Oh God I am so sorry." You stood up and moved to sit next to him on the couch. He didn't say anything, he took his eyes off of his book only to give you a nod and then back at it and then a silence followed.

"So are the others up yet?" You finally said.

"Yes they are gone."

"Gone?"

"Mission."

"Okay I would like to know more but I really need some coffee first. You want some?"

"You mortals have weird habits."

"No coffee it is." You got out of Loki's room and into the the kitchen.

You entered the kitchen and opened the fridge first, you were starving but there was nothing really there for you, so you decided to just have some coffee and maybe get out later for food. You tried to find a mug in the washing machine but they had all been put in place which was quite the inconveniences since their place was on the top shelf and it was hard for you to reach. So in the end you had two choices; one was to asked Loki for help and two, get up on a chair and do it yourself. Obviously opinion two seemed better at the moment so you grabbed a chair and placed it in front of the kitchen counter, which was not the best since it was not at all stable, but what could go wrong? Even with the chair the shelf was still a little high for you so you had to stand on your toes. You eventually managed to grab a mug but at that moment the chair was shook leading you to drop the mug on the floor and let out a scream as you did so.

The glass of the broken mug was now everyone making you unable to get down since you were not wearing any shoes or so. Could this day get even worse? Suddenly Loki rushed into the kitchen looking pretty worried and shocked seeing you up on a chair and glass all over the floor.

"What the hell happened?" He started walking slowly towards you, watching his steps.

"I wasn't tall enough to get the mug." He was now making room for you to stand on the floor.

"Well, you could've asked for help!" Could you really? He gave you his hand and helped you get down of the unstable chair.

"Well I didn't." You smiled and started picking up the broken pieces of glass.

"You know if anything happens to you Stark will kill me right?"

"Yes but- agh!" A glass made a big cut on your palm and blood started coming out of the wound.

Loki immediately grabbed you and made you sit on a chair examining your hand.

"I'm okay..." You tried to say but it was obviously a lie.

"It's deep. Wait here." He quickly got out of the kitchen only to return a few seconds later with some bandages and some peroxide.

You tried to protest but he held your hand tight and started cleaning the wound with the peroxide. The pain was actually quite bad but not unbearable, you didn't try to fight it back because you knew it was pointless so you just tired to stay as still as possible. Loki seemed pretty good at taking care of wounds and he was very gentle with it. No matter what the other said you knew that he was a very nice guy indeed. After he was done with cleaning your wound, he took the bandage and started wrapping your palm covering almost all of it. The wound kept hurting and the bandage didn't help with that but Loki had told you not to move it and had given you a very intense look when you tried to protest, so you just sat there watching him as he cleaned the rest of the glass and put the chair back on its place. When he was done he started walking out of the kitchen but you stopped him.

"Hey." He turned immediately. "Thank you." You smiled at him and he gave you a slightly bigger smirk which was indeed and improvement. You stood up and walked towards him. "How do you know how to take care of wounds so good." You both sat on the couch next to each other.

"Asgard is a violent place. Someone had to take care of Thor." You laughed and looked at the Trickster, you might not knew him that well but he was definitely not a bad guy.

You stayed at the couch and talked for about an hour and it was very nice getting to know him a little bit more. He might seem cold and distant at first but you knew this wasn't really him and you actually always had fun talking to him. He told you some great stories of him and Thor and the glorious battles the the God of Thunder had led him and their friends. He also told you stories about Asgard and he made it sound so dreamy and beautiful, he made you want to go there so bad. You tried to get some information about his family too but that was clearly off limits, it was obvious that these stories were not at all happy and fun.

The only things you knew about their family was from Thor, who had at some point told you about his mother and how sweet and loving she was and also about the love Loki had for her, unlike Odin. According to Thor, Odin had banished Loki from Asgard and he had to come here. That must've felt bad, even if they had a bad relationship it couldn't be nice for your father (adoptive, as Loki kept correcting everyone) to banish him from his home like that. Even though you still couldn't read him you knew Loki was more sad for the fact that he wouldn't be able to see his mother again, from Thor's words you understood their relationship was special, kind of like the one you had with your mother. Frigga had helped Loki with his powers growing up and that's what brought them closer.

And then it hit you; you remembered what Loki had told you some days ago about you mother and your powers. He was now telling you something but you were too deep into your thoughts. What had he even meant by that? You thought about it a little longer and decided this was probably your only chance to know, so you cut him of whatever he was saying.

"Hey, I was wondering... The thing you said yesterday, about me not using my powers. What was that exactly?"

"The truth." He said and you raised an eyebrow.

"My mother-"

"Your mother didn't know what she was doing, she only taught you so little about your powers. A baby could see that you have only scratched the surface of your abilities."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I know a lot about magic and even more about the mind itself." You were so confused. Loki would sometimes speak like that and no one was ever really sure of what he was talking about.

"Well how can we learn what more I can do? Could you get into my mind or something?"

"No, it could be dangerous."

"You just said you know a lot about the mind, so I guess you can do it." Loki didn't say anything, he just sat in silence with his eyes fixed outside the window.

"Look, if I have more powers than I know, I think I deserve to know..." Your words made him turn and look at you. You looked him in his deep, forest green eyes, trying to persuade him. You really needed the God of Mischief to help you, you had to know the truth.

"Fine!" You finally managed to break him, but suddenly the elevator doors opened and the whole team walked inside the penthouse.

Awesome timing!

Everyone came in looking so exhausted and they had 'hangover' written all over their faces. Thor was the first one to come to the couch and sat right between you and Loki putting his feet on the coffee table. The next one was Bucky who collapsed from behind the couch right next to you. The rest of the team followed, one by one sitting around the living room trying to keep themselves together. Of course you were happy to see that they were all okay and no one was hurt but it would be much better if they had come just ten minutes later.

After almost everyone had managed to catch their breath (and Bucky to fall asleep in the most uncomfortable position ever) they eventually started telling you about the mission but after a while they were too tired to continue, except Tony of course. He kept saying about how he had to do all the work and everyone was just too tired to argue with him, you just looked at them and enjoyed their story.

This was always the best part of your days in the tower; listening to the team's awesome stories from their missions and imagining how it would be when you finally went to your first mission.

"So how were things here while we were gone. Any trouble?" Tony looked at Loki suspiciously and then looked back at you.

"No nothing much."

"Oh so your hand being like this is 'nothing much'?" So he had seen it.
Oh well you wouldn't be able to hide it for ever anyway. Tony was once again looking at Loki was a very serious face.

"Well I broke a mug." Tony now seemed so confused and shocked at the same time.

"How the hell did you break a mug?"

"I got up on a chair to get it but it was unstable and it fell from my hands and well, then this..." You showed him your hand. "You should really put those mugs on a lower shelf." Tony didn't answer to that and just sighed and smiled as he shook his head.

"What?" You laughed.

"Well I had a mission for you but if you can't even deal with a mug..."

"No Tony come on!" He then took out a file and place it on the coffee table. Without loosing any second you grabbed the file and opened it.

The case seemed quite simple, you just had to get into a guy's head. You honestly hopped for something more...exciting, but you had to work with what you got. You talked a little about the mission and you started to get even more excited. Tony explained that you were going to attend the interrogation of a drug lord named Benedict Lucas and just make sure he was telling the truth at all time. You were basically a walking lie detector, but you didn't mind, it was after all your first mission and it was only five days away. After some time everyone decided to call it a night and one by one you all left to you rooms.

You got into your pajamas and got in bed in no time. You were so excited, tomorrow you were going to start proper training;  physical training with Nat and Bucky and then some mind training with Tony and Bruce. This was definitely going to be fun, but you first had to fall asleep which thankfully didn't take you long.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.1K 256 26
Sapphron Vurtier was a beautiful Asgardian woman who lived not far from the castle. Her father was a warrior and her mother a healer. Sapphron fou...
222 46 28
Y/N is girl from realm called Wergard, wonderful place where people have big strong wings and fantastic warrior can be anyone. She was just little gi...
1.7K 77 21
[COMPLETED] You are the goddess of mischief, you have known Thor and Loki since you were born, you have an older brother called Arild he is the only...
66K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...