insecurities

By temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... More

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Just Us Two
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Plan

6 2 0
By temari53

Bonnie's POV

"So, how's everything?" Ian asked over the phone.

"Well... Everything's good but Roderick seems awfully jumpy around me, almost like he's scared of me ."

He chuckled, "Because you're his boss."

"I think he has a crush on me..."

"What?" he quickly cut me off.

"Relax, Ian... He just a kid, he's what... 23 years old? It'll fade eventually besides... He's a good looking guy and he likes me."

"Are we going to have a problem here?" he said sounding a bit annoyed.

"I'm joking, okay? Don't fire him, please."

"Fine..." he sighed, "If he tries anything... Call me."

"Will do." I said and I giggled a bit.

"Are you laughing at me?"

"Yeah..."

He chuckled then remained silent for a while... "What are you wearing?"

"Not this again." I laughed. "Okay... A black night dress."

"ohh... I really like that one. It's just that your hips, your curves...your breasts be looking so perfect in it. And when I strip you out of it..."

"Ohhw god..." I sighed as I felt a slight heat rush down my body.

"Your body under mine and how I be touching you in all the right places making you jolt under my muscular frame." he whispered with his voice becoming deeper and I could tell he was really enjoying this. I swallowed the imaginary lump in my throat and tightly shut my legs trying my best to keep it together but he had a way of getting under my skin." How I'd kiss your lips, down your neck... Till I'm between your legs..."

He paused and remained silent for a while, "You'll get the rest of the details when you get back... Love you." he hung up the phone and I sighed as i threw my phone on the bed.

After a whole week with my mother, we had plans to go for lunch at some restaurant in town. I had been dreading that day for a whole week but it had to be done before I started showing.

At the restaurant... Roderick and Alexis sat at the table near the one me and my mom sat at .

"The wine here is exquisite... Are you sure that you don't want any?" mom asked as she took a sip.

I shook my head 'no' and gave her a polite smile then my phone vibrated.

-'I'm in the ladies bathroom.'-

"Uhhm... No thanks. I'll be right back, I need the bathroom." as soon as I got up, Roderick and Alexis also did... "Relax, I'm going to the restroom... I'll be quick." they nodded and took their seats. I hurried to the bathroom and locked the door behind me.

"I didn't think that I'd see you again." a deep familiar voice said behind me.

"Well... Here I am." I turned around to see Tony standing right behind me with his hands tucked inside his trouser pockets... His blue eyes just remained on me for a while before he inhaled loudly.

"You left rather abruptly..."

I sighed and took a step closer to him, "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you but right now is not the time to be talking about this... I need your help."

"You broke up with me over a text... Your friends haven't seen you in months. What is going on?"

"I promise you that I will explain everything to you when I get the time to. But right now I am desperate, Tony."

"I already crossed the border to come meet with you in Canada... So, what do you need?"

"A plane ticket... I can't get it myself because I have bodyguards guarding my body and everything I do... They know."

"Is everything okay?" he asked as he held my shoulders, looking directly into my eyes.

"Yeah... I promise."

He nodded and let go of me, "You need a plane ticket to where?"

"I don't know... China, Thailand, Dubai, Sydney ... Hell, even Mexico. Just somewhere I can settle and find work." I paused to take a deep breath. "I need it by the end of the week. And a car to pick me up."

"I'll do it... I just really hope everything is okay with you."

I nodded and gave him a tight smile before he put his finger under my chin and lifted my face so I could look at him then he planted a kiss on my cheek then I went back to my mom.

"Is everything okay?" she asked.

"Yeah... Totally." I raised my hand and a waitress came up to me, "May I have another glass of water, please?"

"Are you on some sort of wine detox or something?"

"Yeah..."

She put down her fork and looked at me straight into my eyes, "Is that why you  vomit almost every morning and you hate cheese but you never did hate cheese before?"

I scoffed and avoided her eyes, "I have no idea what you're on about... "

"I saw you feeling your breasts last night... They're getting bigger, aren't they?"

"Are you stalking me, mom?"

She chuckled noticing that I was trying to change the subject. "Bonnie, are you pregnant?"

I leaned forward and whispered, "Can we not talk about this here?" I looked over at Roderick and Alexis but it seemed as though they weren't eavesdropping.

Mom couldn't wait to get to the house so she finally get her answer. The two guys were outside checking the perimeter and it was finally just me and mom in the house.

"Yes, I am." I said as I walked in the kitchen and she was getting some water. "I'm not even sure how but I am pregnant." I leaned against the kitchen counter biting on my nails.

"You two have sex, right?"

I sighed, "A lot."

"Well, there's your answer... But you don't seem so excited about it."

"I am... Trust me, I wouldn't rather have this child with anyone else but I just don't think I can raise it with Ian."

She placed the glass in the sink and stood next to me. "What does that mean?"

"Don't get me wrong, mom... I love him so much but me and my child won't be safe around him... I can't tell you why though." I sighed... "I really...really love him so much that leaving him hurts so much." my voice cracked at the end and a tear ran down my face. She pulled me into her arms and I just broke down. "Mom, I have never loved someone as much as I do him."

"I know, honey. I know... Whatever it is between you and Ian, can't you just talk about it to him?... Talk it out, maybe?"

I shook my head with her hand patting and rubbing my back. She was also as emotional as I was but when it came to me going through something, she always had to be the strong one...for my sake.

" Then can I get an update on my grandchild every once in a while? "

I nodded as I pulled away from her hug and smiled at her when we heard the front door shut then i quickly wiped off my tears.

"It's all clear outside." Alexis said as he stood by the door.

"I'll just go to sleep." mom kissed both my hands before I went upstairs. I got to my bedroom and lifted my blouse in front of the mirror... I wasn't yet showing but I just liked imagining how I'd look like when I was. I found out that I was 3 weeks pregnant about a week ago... Guess I was two weeks late to suggest that we use protection because I was already pregnant but I just didn't know. Ian's mom suggested that I go to the hospital two weeks ago because I thought I was coming up with some illness... I'd been hesitant but last week I finally did go when Ian was in town to run some errands. And I could never bring myself to tell him.

The night before the day I was supposed to leave came and Tony had already called during the day to give me details on how things were going to be done . Roderick and Alexis had alarm clocks set for midnight, 1am, 3am and they were up by 5am so I had to leave before midnight. My mom already knew I'd be gone by morning so I needn't say goodbye to her. I slid a note underneath Alexis bedroom door and headed out.

Tony's black audi was already parked across the street and he loaded my bags in the back before we drove off.

It was silent for a while... Well, that was before he decided to speak up. "Where were you this whole time?"

"Tony, can we not do this right now..."

"Bonnie, you disappeared for months... My boss also vanished into thin air and you have bodyguards now. What is happening?"

I sighed with an eye roll, "Tony, I don't know what you want me to say..."

"When you left it hit me... How Mira always snatched me away from you and the way Mr Clarke looks at you, he tries to hide it but I know a man in love." he gave me a glance before he focused back on the road again. "I ignored it because... Well, you pretended as though you didn't know him and because I love you, I believed you and I wasn't even going to bring it up ."

"Tony, what do you want ?"

"I want the truth, Bonnie... What is happening ?"

I sighed, "Fine... I'm in love with Ian and I have been since high school. He left and I was heartbroken, he came back and I was almost raped... He helped me get through it. I left with him, he's getting divorced and I'm pregnant... And I'm leaving him." I paused to catch my breath," That's as far as the truth goes."

"High school? And you're pregnant?" he exhaled loudly and scrunched his nose.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but in my defense... I thought I'd never see him again."

"Are you leaving him because you don't love him anymore?"

"No... I still love him. Now can we not talk about this anymore."

I got to Tony's hotel where I was to wait until my departure time came. I cried my eyes out in the bathroom staring at the bracelet he bought for me. It was just so beautiful and I knew Ian was going to lose it when he found out that I was pregnant.

" Are you okay? You've been in there for over an hour." Tony knocked on the bathroom door.

"I'm fine... Just give me another hour. I need to cry my eyes dry."

"Aren't you hungry?"

I wiped off my tears noticing that I was hungry, "Okay, I'll be out in a second."

I really appreciated everything Tony did to help me out but I was pretty sure if Ian found out that he did... He'd definitely fire him.

_____________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 9
When a young Vanessa lives her life by a schedule so she had control of her life, it was easy. But, then she graduates from high school. Vanessa want...
1.9K 128 57
In a dire need of an apartment ,Becky is left with no choice but to go with her best friend idea. what can go wrong with sharing an apartment? it's...
1.1K 67 22
With her mother fighting for her life in the hospital after a terrible accident, Storm Lyles moves in with her mothers friend since high school and h...
77.5K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...