Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

By amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... More

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37

21

6.5K 153 13
By amberismybfflforever

I woke up in Ryder's bed with me snuggled close up next to him and his arms wrapped protectively around my waist. I didn't want to wake him up so I got closer and closed my eyes.

Then I heard Ryder grunt and I looked up at his eyes and he smiled.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No I've been awake for a half an hour I just like watching you sleep and didn't want to wake you." He confessed and I giggled.

"Did I fall asleep last night or something?" I asked recalling the memories from last night that we had completed the mating process.

"Yeah you did so I carried you to the car and drove us home. Then I carried you up the stairs and I fell asleep after a while." He said and I smiled.

"I can smell you on me now, I can also smell me." I exclaimed and Ryder smirked.

"One of the many blessings of being fully mated. Its going to be even harder for us to be apart now you know. I might even have to come to school with you..." Ryder exclaimed trailing off.

"Really! Would you even be allowed to do that?" I asked.

"I'm the alpha, I can go to the school, I can even pull you, Piper, and Riely out and give you your diplomas if I really wanted to." Ryder said trying to act all macho.

"Wow Mr. Alpha. Lets go get breakfast." I said and he agreed. I got up and notice I had on different clothes from last night. Oh well..

I walked down the stairs with Ryder not far behind and smelt pancakes!! I love pancakes!

"I smell pancakes!" I yelled and saw Riely making pancakes on the stove. Yay! I love her pancakes, I know re weird but she puts this orange flavor that makes it extremely delicious.

"Yay! Riley Pancakes!" I squealed and she laughed.

"I don't just smell pancakes." violet said wiggling her eyebrows with Luke behind her with his arms around her waist.

"OMG you guys did it!" Riley squealed giving me a big hug.

"My girls all grown up!" Piper shouted walking into the room.

"More good news! Ryder is coming to school with me for ALL my classes, until we can deal being apart for a while." I squealed and Riely clapped her hands.

"Why can't you do that?" Violet said looking at Luke who shrunk back in her evil glare.

"Yeah what's up with that?" Piper said smacking Jaces chest. Who shrunk back.

"I'll go with you babe." Zander said trying to avoid being killed.

"Yay!" Riely squealed and Violet punched Luke in the arm.

"I'll go too." He grunted rubbing his arm where Violet punched him.

"What about you. I can always have Mack freeze you, or or I could put a leash on you and make you follow me around or-" Piper said but Jace cut her off.

"Don't worry I'm going!" He said nervously and Piper pecked his lips.

"Good Doggy." Piper said patting his head and he growled.

"Yay! I'm gonna go get ready." I said and ran up the stairs. This is probably the first time I was excited to go to school.

I took a quick shower and put on a black tank top with a ripped back. I paired it with light ripped skinny jeans and my favorite black combat boots that had camo on the inside. I grabbed my brown leather backpack and walked downstairs. Everyone but Ryder was ready.

"Good. the pancakes are almost done. Ryder go get ready." Riley said and Ryder groaned.

"Babe." I snapped showing him the small water ball I had in my hand. He shot up out of his seat and ran upstairs. I sat down in the seat Ryder was sitting in and Riley passed out plates.

"Help yourselves." She said and I grabbed three pancakes and two strips of bacon. I poured syrup over them and started eating just as Ryder walked downstairs. He was wearing a red v neck, dark jeans, and black Kenneth Cole boots. (A.N look them up if you don't know what they look like.

"Hey! That's my seat!" He whined and I laughed, taking a bite of my bacon.

"Cmon babe. there isn't anywhere else to sit." He complained.

"Sit on the floor." I smirked and he groaned.

"Just sit on his lap and stop arguing." Piper said and I gave in.

Ryder sat down and I sat in his lap. I took another piece of bacon. But Ryder stole it before I could put it in my mouth.

"Get your own food!" I yelled and Riley handed me another piece.

"I love you Riley!" I said and she laughed, leaning into Zander. I finished my breakfast and we all headed to school in different cars. Yet we all got to school at the same time. I got out and Ryder came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist

I avoided the stares because right now I could really care less, I was just happy that Ryder was next to me. I just felt really giddy inside, this was probably the mate pull that Piper and Riley have been reminding me of.

Then I remembered how I had a class with Ryder's cousin and I still didn't even know why he hasn't told me about him yet. So I decided to ask him.

"Why have you never told me about your cousin Hunter?" I asked turning around to face him. But his eyes glazed over. Either his wolf was about to burst or he was talking with someone. Then I heard the doors to the school burst off their hinges. I whipped my head around and saw Hunter walking out. Ryder ran toward him.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON MY TERRITORY!" He roared in his alpha tone. Pushing him backwards.

"This isn't your territory! It was supposed to be mine!" Hunter shouted back. I was shocked.

"Hey what's going on?" Piper said jogging up to me with Riley, while Jace and Zander went to go separate Ryder and Hunter. I didn't see Violet or Luke anywhere.

"I only came here to get my pack members back! That you smuggled out onto your land!" I heard Hunter yell. He was talking about Violet and Luke. He was the terrible alpha that they were talking about. He was the one that killed Violet's family. I don't know what he did to Luke but he hurt my best friend. I was not having that. I made a rope of water and stomped up to Hunter.

"You are a monster!" I yelled and slapped him across the face. He held his cheek and the bastard smirked.

"You shouldn't have done that." He growled lowly. I backed away and Ryder came in front of me.

"Stay back." He ordered and I knew Jasper was in control.

Hunter shifted into an alpha sized dark chocolate brown wolf. I stepped back a little bit more while Ryder or should I say Jasper shifted into a wolf. I decided to stay in human form so I could use my gift. I could use it as a wolf it just annoyed me and was harder.

I heard Piper, Jace, Zander shift. Hunter lunged at Ryder but he dodged it and he almost hit me. I made a water ball turned it to ice and threw it at him. He growled at me and jumped, but Piper jumped in front of him and tackled him.

'Give me back my pack members!' Hunter growled.

"Hunter why do you even want them back! Why are they so important to you." I asked and his head snapped to me.

'Because they belong to my pack. You had no right to bring them out.' He growled.

"And you had no right to kill her family! And they belong to my pack now. If you want them back so badly you'll have to go through me." I snapped.

'I'll take you on that offer.' He growled, and I actually got a bit scared. I stepped one step back and he snarled.

'Your move.' He said. And I made two ropes of water in my hands. I wrapped them around Hunter's body and threw him against the wall. He growled and I growled back. He lunged at me but I put up a wall of ice before he could reach me.

Hunter got back in his stance and swiped his claws at my chest before I could do something. I fell to the ground, the water from the ice wall splashing around. It was just a ringing was all I could hear. I saw Jasper fighting with Hunter, Riley was crouched over me trying to shake me awake.

I could feel the blood coming out of the wound in my chest. Yet, I didn't feel any pain, it just felt like when the blood drained out, my life was draining out as well. Then like in the snap of your fingers, it all went away. The blood stopped, the ringing stopped, and I could sit up.

"Oh my god, Mack!" Riely shouted in relief and gave me a hug. I didn't give her a hug back, I was too focused on the now what seemed like 100 wolves were going at it. Ripping each other's throats out, tackling each other, but they didn't matter either. I just focused on the fact that my mate was fighting his cousin, and he was losing.

I sprang to my feet and sprinted over to where they were fight and I pinned Hunter against a wall with ice. Not ordinary ice, ice that can't break unless I break it. Hunter's wolf was pinned against the wall of the school.

I turned to Jasper, who was still in control of Ryder's wolf. He had blood covering his face and paws. I put my hand on his head and he leaned into me. I covered water around his wolf to clean his wounds and the blood from his fur. He looked into my eyes and I saw his were back to normal.

"Hi Ryder." I said petting his fur. He growled and looked over to Hunter who was struggling against my ice.

'Ryder you have some explaining to do. Why the hell did you not tell me about your psychotic cousin? I freaking talked to him for a whole class thinking he was nice!' I snapped and Ryder cowered down.

'I didn't know that he would be on our territory. He must've masked his scent so I couldn't smell him.' Ryder said through the link.

I looked around to see my friends battling other wolves, who were probably from Hunter's pack. I looked down at my chest to see where Hunter scratched me but it was healed. There was no trace of any scratch or wound. This might have been when Luke told me about werewolves healing faster, unless they are near silver.

Piper was tackling and scratching at a wolf a little bigger than hers, Riley was nowhere to be seen, Jace was being tackled by another wolf, so I helped him out my making another water rope and yanked the wolf off him, and Zander was ripping out another wolf's throat.

I mindlinked Violet to see where she is. 'Violet where are you!?' I screamed.

'Check our hiding spot stupid. I had to bring Luke here as well, sorry but I needed to.' She said.

'Vi I don't care I just don't want you to get hurt. Hunter was here looking for you and Luke.' I said.

'I know Jace told Luke and Piper told me.' Violet told.

'Sit tight I'll be there in a second. I have to find Riley first, she just disappeared.' I said.

'Riley is with us, she said that Zander told her to go find us and this was the first place she looked.' Violet explained.

Okay then. I thought to myself. I went behind a tree and shifted, making sure to put my clothes in my mouth so I could shift back. I ran as fast as I could to our secret hiding spot. I knew that Ryder wouldn't have to worry about Hunter because of my ice.

When I got to the spot I shifted behind a tree and changed into my clothes. I walked inside to see Riley, Luke, and Violet talking.

"Hey." I said plopping down on the floor.

"Hey Mack." Luke said.

"Guys I'm not trying to be rude, but I have to get back if somehow Hunter breaks out of my ice. So just stay here and I'll keep you posted, but I need people like Ryder, Piper, Jace, and Zander know that your okay." I exclaimed and got up.

"Be safe Mack!" Violet called after me.

I shifted again and didn't rip my clothes. I ran back to the school, shifting a little ways away and walked back to where the bloodbath went down. I saw many dead wolves, blood pouring out of their necks, and other ones, from my pack, where were still alive but covered in blood. I saw Hunter still struggling against the wall. I laughed to myself with how funny he looked.

The one person that I wanted to see more than anything was Ryder. I couldn't see his wolf anywhere. I looked around for Zander, but couldn't find him. I looked for Jace, and even Piper, but still no sign of them. The school must've been evacuated because the parking lot was bare.

I decided to go walk around, but before I did I put more ice on the wall covering Hunter, to just be on the safe side. I walked around the hallways of the school, and I swear I wanted to puke.

There was blood smeared across the walls, broken glass shards from the windows being broken. A classroom door was even off its hinges. Desks were knocked over and broken, lockers were smashed. I went and looked at my locker and wanted to scream.

You shouldn't be walking around all alone. Who knows what monsters are out there that want you.

It said across my locker, which was the only one not smashed, in blood. I really didn't want to know who's it was but at the same time I did. I sniffed it and fell to my knees. I smelt

Ryder's.

A tear slipped down my cheek and I heard clapping, not fast but slow clapping. I turned to the sound and saw Hunter?

"How did you- I thought you were in my ice wall, and was still a werewolf?" I asked in shock.

"That wasn't me foolish child. That was my beta. I've been in here the whole time. He has just been gifted with shape shifting." Hunter said with a smug look on his face. I stood up talk and brought out my ropes of water.

"Where. is. Ryder." I commanded in a growling tone.

"Awe the poor girl looking for her mate." He said with a smirk. I turned the tips of the water ropes to ice.

I whipped it toward him and I slashed his chest. He dropped down on his knee and held his chest. He grunted before falling on his side.

"I'll ask you again. where is Ryder." I growled.

"Go look for yourself." he grunted and groaned because of the pain. He would heal soon an I needed to get to Ryder. I made a wall of unbreakable ice and put it around him.

I jogged down the hall to a classroom where it seemed the blood was trailing. I opened the door to see a pool of blood around a tied up Ryder.

"Oh my god Ryder!" I gasped. I ran up to him and saw scratches and bruises all around his face. He had a deep gash through his chest, and a claw marks on his leg.

"Why haven't you-you healed yet." I stuttered because I was about to cry. I carefully untied him and he put hand to my cheek.

"Don't cry-cry over me. I'm-I'm okkkay they just put something in me-me that stopps the healing process." he stuttered out and I knew it hurt him to talk.

"Let me try something." I said and made a water ball and put it on his chest. I rubbed it around he flinched sometimes, but it was healing him. I remember reading something that if you really care for someone you can use your water magic to heal that person.

I went to his face next and cleaned all the small scraps, healed all the bad scratches, and his bruises were still there but he insisted that they didn't hurt.

"C'mon we have to find Piper, Jace, and Zander." I said and he nodded. I helped him up and we walked out of the classroom. We walked around the halls, and I made sure to avoid the place where Hunter was trapped.

"Thank God your okay!" Piper yelled from behind and gave me a big hug, with Jace and Zander following her. "I've been looking for you everywhere. Where were you guys anyway?" Piper asked and I looked up to Ryder and still saw his brusies.

"They caught me off guard, beat me, but not to death, they wanted me alive because they knew Mack would come after me. They tied me up and put something in me that stopped the healing process. When Mack found me she healed me with her gift. I only have brusies left, so we decided to go look for you guys." Ryder explained.

"I'm just glad that you guys are okay." Zander said.

"Where is Hunter? We know the one outside is a fake." Jace asked.

"Well I'm right here. I'm so touched that you were worried about me." Hunter said sarcastically and I growled at him.

"How'd you get out of my ice wall?" I growled.

"Maybe it's the fact that Your ice isn't as strong as you think it is." Hunter said. I was so enraged I whipped out two water ropes and slashed him with them. One hitting his face the other hitting his chest.

"You might not think my ice is strong but you sure as hell better not say that about me." I growled. Hunter smirked.

I looked back to see Ryder shift and so did Piper, Jace and Zander. I looked over to Hunter who was now in wolf form. He howled, and soon about fifty more wolves came out. Ryder howled and soon fifty more of our wolves came out to be ready to fight.

"Mackenzie run." Ryder growled. I obeyed and took off sprinting.

"Get her!" Hunter growled and then I heard paws running after me.

I looked back and saw either his beta or third in command judging by their size, running after me. I stopped and turned around to face him.

I growled and he growled back. We stared down each other for a minute until five more wolves came from behind him. I was a little intimidated but I decided to take action and I made a wall of ice around two wolves. That meant four more to deal with.

While I was thinking about what to do the beta lunged on my and bite my leg, blood staining my jeans and I could see the bite mark. I screamed loudly because it felt like fire traveling through my veins. I heard Ryder howl faintly in the distance.

I kicked away the beta with my good foot and got up, I started to limp away, because the pressure would just make the pain worse. When I turned a corner I saw a guy a lot bigger than me with a vile in his hand. Before I could stop him he pushed the needle into my arm, I didn't feel anything at first but then I felt the real pain in my leg. This was probably the stuff they put in Ryder to stop the healing. I screamed in agony and the guy laughed. I fell to the floor and he grabbed my leg dragging me across the floor, which had broken glass everywhere so it scrapped my back and arms. I screamed again.

The guy dragging me laughed and continued dragging me till we got to the lunch room. He brought me and put me in a chair, cuffing my ankles and wrists with silver shackles which burned.

The guy was obviously not a werewolf because he wouldn't have been able to touch the silver that felt like it was burning my flesh off. he whistled and another guy came out. The new one had long claws, but was still in human form so he was obviously werewolf.

He took one of his claws and scratched down my forearm making me screamed again in agony. He then dragged a deep gash trough my thigh which made me scream bloody murder. He laughed and took three claws scratching across my chest. tears were flowing down my cheeks and I screamed one last time before blacking out.

~Ryder POV~

I heard a ear curling scream and I knew it was my mate this time. I was battling my cousin Hunter before i threw him against a wall knocking him out. I told Piper i was going to find my Mackenzie. I sniffed the air and found a little bit of her blood, the it was a trail when I saw broken glass. I heard evil laughter coming from the lunch room so I went there. (Keep in mind I'm still in wolf form.)

I looked around to see my mate shackled against a chair passed out while a guy was standing over her. She had blood all around her and deep gashes. I growled so lowly the walls shook.

The guy looked like he was going to shit out his balls he looked so scared. I sprinted up to him and ripped his throat out. Killing him instantly. I heard a door slam but I didn't care because I looked at my still beautiful mate.

Her hair was frizzy and wet from sweat, she had a deep gash along her fore arm, three deep gashes in her chest, one in her thigh, a bite mark on her leg, and she hadn't healed yet. It might have been the stuff they gave me or it was the silver.

'get down here now! My mate needs help!' I yelled through the mind link at the pack doctor.

'Yes alpha be there right away.' The pack doctor, Alice, said.

In about five minutes she came with five other wolves and Piper, Jace, And Zander following. She threw me a pair of shorts, so I shifted and changed into them.

"What happened to her?" Alice asked.

"I don't know, but she isn't healing." I said and Alice nodded. She touched the shackle but brought her hand back, realizing it was silver. she snapped her fingers and one guy broke off the shackles and lifted Mackenzie onto the gurney.

"What happened to Hunter?" I asked Jace and he explained that he retreated but would be back.

"Riley, Luke, and Violet are back at the pack house with some Warrior wolves, they're okay." Piper explained.

I hurried with Alice and the team as we went into a truck and sped to the pack house. I held onto Macks hand hoping that she'd make it. God I hope she will make it.

When we got to the pack house Alice shooed me away as she brought Mack into a bright white room. I punched the wa making a hole and Riley was trying to calm me down.

"She's gonna be okay. She's gonna be okay. She is going to be okay." I repeated.

"Alice is doing everything she can to help Mack, but she lost a lot of blood and the silver weakened her a lot. We don't know when she will wake up." I heard a doctor explain to Riley.

"SHE WILL BE OKAY!" I roared. "I'm not loosing my mate. Not today." I said and Riley put her hand on my chest calming me down.

I sat down on a chair outside the room Mack was in and the door burst open and Macks parents came in looking worried.

"Where is my baby girl?" Her dad asked while her mom clutched his shirt.

"She lost a lot of blood and they aren't sure when she will wake up." Zander explained, since Riley was slightly crying.

"Ryder how are you dear?" Her mom asked. I didn't answer her, I just had an intense stare on the wall in front of me.

"Let's give him some space." her dad whispered and they walked away well except for me and Riley.

I kept it silent, except for the slight crying from Riley. She was really torn up about this. I heard the door open and I looked back at Alice who's face was sad, figures, when the Luna is hurt all pack members are sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"She-she's in a coma, we don't know when she'll wake up. I'm so sorry Alpha." Alice explained. Riley started to cry louder and my rage only got bigger.

"You can go see her now Alpha." Alice said and I nodded.

"Riley you can go first." I said and she hugged me.

"Thanks Ryder." She said and smiled.

~ Riley POV ~

I walked into the room to see my best friend beaten half to death on a hospital bed. She had an IV in her arm, she had those oxygen tube thingy in her nose, bandages around her chest and thigh and upper ankle, where I think she was bitten.

"How did this happen. I mean I'm surprised you let it happen." I joked, I know she couldn't hear me, or talk to me but I just wanted to see her okay. Loosing my best friend would not be okay. And I know Ryder would end up killing himself if she didn't wake up.

I talked to her for about five minutes before going out and telling Ryder he can go in.

~ Ryder POV ~

When Riley came out I practically ran into the door. My beautiful mate still managed to look stunning even though she had scrapes, cuts, bruises and machines all over her body. I held onto her hand and just sat there, listening to her breathing. 

I just looked at her face. The rise and fall of her chest. The sound of that annoying yet helpful, heart beeper that said if she was still alive. 

She looked so peaceful. I will make Hunter pay for this, no one gets away with hurting my mate.

A TWIST!!! Did any of you see this coming?? I tried to make this chapter extra long because I felt bad for not updating as much. Hope you liked it, comment on how you liked it or if I should add things into it. Love you all and thanks for being lovely readers. :D

-Erin <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 843 37
〆 Edited Mackenzie Black is someone any girl would dream to be. She has the body, the looks, the hair, flawless skin, and the cute but dangerous atti...
526 7 18
My Hybrid Mate is apart of a series. I recommend that you read My Rival Lover first. Ryan is the son of Evelyn and Kylie. He found his mate at the a...
1.6M 44.5K 53
MATURE +18} 'I'm not like your previous partners, Ava.' 'Why me?' I groan, struggling to wriggle out from under his massive body. Pausing, I meet h...
170 7 13
Maddison "Maddie" Williams is just your typical college student, doing her best to get by. Although she is in a relationship with her long term boyfr...