Iron Fists | Eli Moskowitz

By f4brays

COMPLETE UNTIL SEASON 6 โคทโ˜…๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ซ ๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ "Ow! How the hell did you hit me so hard?" "Iron fists, baby."... More

๐ˆ๐ซ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“

29K 928 982
By f4brays

„.-•~¹°"ˆ˜𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 & 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈˜ˆ"°¹~•-.„

【𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝟐 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟒】

"Listen up!" Johnny's voice echoed through the dojo. "I see we've got some new recruits. Everybody fall in. In neat rows and lines." Everyone quickly lined up and Johnny walked through the rows, stopping at the man standing behind Julianna. "Sorry, parents can't stay for class. It's an insurance thing."

Julianna didn't turn around since Kreese was still watching the class but she heard him answer. "I'm not a dad. I... I am here to kick some ass, Sir!"

"Do I know you from somewhere?" Johnny quietly asked. "Oh, yeah, the, um... I sold you the mirror. We kinda bonded, talked about rock bands." Julianna heard her dad sigh and knew he was shaking his head. "Look, you're a little old. This is a class for teenagers."

The man laughed. "Well, I can... I can take them. I'm not afraid of kids, Sir. And my mom, she doesn't charge me rent, so I just... I got a lot of cash to burn." Lexi and Julianna turned to face each other, Lexi mouthing 'oh my god' while Julianna tried to hold in her laugh. "We'll consider this a trail run." Johnny said as he walked back up to the front, noticing Lexi and Julianna conversing and hitting them both on the back of the head. "No talking between you two. I hear it enough."

"I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic. But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance at becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight. So, which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Johnny said, grabbing Julianna's arm and pulling her to stand beside him. "Dad, I didn't agree to this." Julianna whispered.

"I'll take her on." A voice spoke from the back of the class and everyone moved out of the way so the Lawrence's could see her. Johnny smirked at the girl. "Oh, you will, huh?" The girl smirked right back. "I saw your little demo at Valley Fest. You guys can put on a show, but can you actually fight?"

"That sounds like a challenge." Johnny said. "I like a challenge." Johnny nodded, turning to Julianna, "Miss Lawrence, show little Miss Hotshot here what Cobra Kai is all about." Julianna nodded her head as the class moved to the walls to give the girls room. Julianna didn't even have time to turn all the way around before she was kicked in the side.

Julianna stumbled a bit but caught herself. She looked at the girl with an astonished look and a slight smile. "Okay, then. Game on." The girl smirked at Julianna and sent another kick at her but Julianna was quick, grabbing the back of the girls leg and flipping her onto her back. The class cheered for Julianna as the girl got up, running at Julianna, throwing punches at her face.

Julianna blocked every punch with her elbow. "You're telegraphing. I can see it coming." Julianna grunted. Suddenly, the girl swooped Julianna's legs. "Did you see that coming?"

"Okay, Pietro Maximoff." Julianna mumbled before sweeping the girls legs from the ground, sending her down beside her. Julianna turned to her with a tired smile. "Jules." The girl returned the smile. "Tory. With a Y."

...

As Julianna walked towards Lexi's car after karate, she noticed a very tense looking Lexi sitting in her car, talking to someone on facetime. Julianna slowly walked up to the passenger door but didn't open it incase Lexi needed privacy, only opening it when Lexi gestured her inside, not taking her eyes off the phone.

"What happened?" Julianna asked as she climbed into the car. Lexi answered by showing her the screen and Julianna was faced with a Demetri with stitches down his nose. "Holy shit 'Metri! What happened?" Julianna cried, taking the phone out of Lexi's hands so she could drive. "Your Sensei did this." Demetri said, making Julianna's eye go wide. "My dad did that?"

Demetri quickly shook his head. "No, no. Your other Sensei." "Kreese." Lexi simplified, staring at the road and gripping her steering wheel in anger. "That crusty old bitch!" Lexi screamed out. Julianna stared at her with wide eyes before looking down at Demetri in the phone who had the same expression. "Hey, uhh... Lexi, how about you let Jules drive. I don't think rage driving is gonna turn out good." Demetri muttered, worried his words would only piss her off more.

Lexi sighed, turning to face Julianna when she stopped at a red light. "You wanna switch?" Julianna slowly nodded and once the light turned green, Lexi pulled over and the girls switched spots.

"Pick me up!" Demetri screamed as Julianna passed the phone to Lexi so she could drive. Julianna chuckled, nodding her head even though he couldn't see him and started driving to his house.

When she got there, Lexi told Demetri over the phone but just to annoy him, Julianna continuously honked the horn until he got in the car. "Jules, I will chop off your hand if you keep doing that." He grumbled as he crawled into the backseat, setting his backpack down beside him.

...

Julianna unlocked her front door when she got home and let her friends in. The three immediately went to her room, flopping onto the bed horizontally, Demetri in the middle of them, sighing. "You know, if your Sensei didn't give me stitches, I'd be joining Cobra Kai right now."

It was quiet after that, the girls trying to think of something to say before an idea popped into her head. "Metri, you just wanted to learn to fight, right? You don't necessarily care about Cobra Kai..." Demetri turned to her and nodded as Lexi caught on to what Julianna was saying.

"So you wouldn't specifically care if Cobra Kai wasn't your dojo, right?" Demetri turned to Lexi. "What are you two talking about? I don't have that friendship telepathy thing you two have so just tell me."

Julianna and Lexi met eyes from over Demetri's head and smirked. "Miyagi-Do."

"Miyagi-Do?" Demetri asked and Julianna nodded her head, sitting up from her bed. "Yeah, Robby told me they were still looking for new members so if you don't think Cobra Kai's a good fit for you, join Miyagi-Do."

"But you guys won't be mad?" Demetri quietly asked and the girls immediately shook their heads. "Of course not! If it's what you want, we won't be mad." Lexi said, placing her hand on top of Demetri's, making them blush and Julianna smirk at them.

Demetri stared at Lexi before shaking his head to get out of his little daydream and turning to Julianna. "What about Hawk?" Julianna gave him a reassuring smile and nodded. "If anything happens, I'll take care of him."

Demetri nodded, looking back and forth between the girls with a smile. "So... Miyagi-Do it is!"

...

The next day, Johnny was showing the class moves they hadn't learned before. "The back thrust kick works like this. Step... pivot... throw a side kick." Johnny explained, showing the moves. "What if your opponent attacks you from behind?" Lexi asked and Johnny nodded his head. "Excellent question. Sensei Kreese, you wanna take this one?"

Julianna felt as if the wind was knocked out of her as she watched her dad talk to Kreese as if none of the stories he had told her happened. Kreese smiled at Johnny's question, nodding. "Certainly, Sensei Lawrence."

Johnny walked away from where he was and ended up between Miguel and Julianna. "Are you sure about this, dad?" Julianna quietly asked and Miguel nodded his head, wondering the same thing. "There's nothing to worry about." Johnny reassured but Julianna didn't believe him. "But you said-" "Julianna, I said there was nothing to worry about." Julianna finally stopped at him using her full name and not Jules.

"The key to this move is making your enemy think you're retreating. But just as they let their guard down, that when you strike the hardest." Kreese said, an evil smirk growing on his face.

-We have met Tory😌🤚
This chapter didn't have any Hawk and Jules moments, I apologize but the next chapter is only them soooo👀
This chapter and the next one is pretty short so it might be out in a few hours☺️!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
57.7K 1.3K 13
"๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€," ๐—”๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜… ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, "๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜†." "๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ," ๐—ญ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ, ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ, "๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜...
126K 5.3K 35
FLAWLESS this is the word that could express him the best...whether I talk about his Flawless skin, his flawless grades, his flawless walk, his flaw...
133K 3.3K 76
in which a boy who thought he couldn't love falls for the girl terrified of love [James Cook x Female Oc] [Skins gen 2]