His Beta of Submission

By YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

twenty one

3.7K 128 40
By YOLOwriting101

"Wait..."

I am pulled upon Ezra's lap, his arm hooking under my knees. My head leans away from him quickly to the feeling of his tongue starting to tease my ear.

My eyes avoided his as much as I could, trying to keep face. I ignored his teasing and my hand was quick to stop his when I felt it go under my shirt.

I could see we were on a balcony onlooking his illegal businesses. Could see others working and going about their business. Then there was us watching them, but he was even making sexual advances towards me here.

"Stop...I don't want to do it now - we are in a public setting. If you want to do this let's go inside." I tell him, and I see his eyes harden on mine.

"At all times I need you submissive to me. No asking questions or trying to hide your chastity - everyone knows you have had sex with me Theo." Ezra growls in my ear, smacking his hand back from mine.

I bit my lip when I felt his fingers pinch my nipple. No consideration in mind in doing so. He continued to try and tease me even though I tried my darnedest to not react.

My skin began to heat up quickly in reaction to his teasing, the complete opposite of what my face was showing. I tried to keep my composure even if he made it very hard. It would be different if we were in private, but it became clear to me that maybe he likes seeing me look shameful.

"I don't know why you bother trying to hide what you are feeling. Everyone knows who you belong to - me. You're mine and I should be able to show that off. There is word...that you seem to becoming a sex symbol around here. Whenever an Alpha sees you - they want you, but when an Omega sees you - they envy you. Isn't that what you wanted? You are getting what Betas always ever wanted - doesn't that excite you?" Ezra questions me softly, and I flinch when his finger tightens on my nipple.

I feel the excitement building when he says such a thing to me. The thought of me even being enticing to others or wanted was everything. Even when I was trying to be a part of the sex work business, I could never get anybody.

Now that Ezra has chosen me to be his personal surrogate basically - despite me being a Beta - I knew why. It was too hard for Betas to have kids - especially males. That meant even more time to have sex with me and do these deeds so lewdly.

"No one used to like me..." I whimper when he pulls my shirt fully over my chest. I watch his tongue lick across my other nipple whilst his hand teased the other.

That quickly had me having to bite my lip to surprise any sound. It was even more obvious that he was emitting pheromones just based on how everyone was acting.

Their movements were more loose and some even had to stop to catch their breath. I couldn't smell anything and thank goodness I couldn't. I already knew I'd made a fool of myself.

When I feel Ezra bite my nipple I knew he tantalizing me now. My nipples were very sensitive and him doing such a thing caused me to whimper.

I saw his eyes settle on me - a smirk on his lips when he kisses the swole reaction. I began to feel his cock rise under my bottom and it made me almost moan. Always found it amazing how I was able to excite someone...me...

"Ezra...I want to kiss..." I found myself begging him, and he looks up at me. He lifts his head up towards me as his lips were near to mine.

His hand stopped teasing my nipple as it grips the back of my neck. He turns his body towards me as my hands go over his shoulders, arms going loosely around his neck.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth first, practically clashing with mine. I let my tongue relax so that he could kiss me more deeply. Could obtain such a desire as he stands up. That immediately had me thankful when he took us inside, closing the doors behind him.

He laid me into the bed, his hand pulling my shirt up further. One of my hands grabs ahold of my shirt for him.

Ezra goes for my nipples again, licking across a very swollen one. Just that in itself had my back arching all because of its sensitivity. When he bites down on it abruptly I feel my body tremble slightly. Another whimper leaving my lips in reaction.

I could see him eyeing me with quite specifically, and that made me shy. Though his eyes narrow on me as he sits up from me.

"What?" I ask him shakily, and he raises his eyebrow.

"You seem more sensitive." He says to me, his hands gripping my hips as he pulls me towards him. When he begins to enter my pants I flinch at his fingers brushing across my hole. "Maybe it's because your pregnant."

My eyes widen at such a thing, and I jerk forward.

I sit up in the seat, looking around the room quickly. Saw that it was the afternoon and my hands...touched my chest.

"What are you doing?"

I flinch, looking as I see Ezra eyeing me oddly. He looked confused by what I was doing and I let my hands fall to my lap.

"Nothing..." I fold my arms tightly, avoiding him at this point.

"You dozed off, then wake up groping your chest? Did...did you dream about me-?"

"No, stop it." I snap at him, folding my arms as he didn't look like he believed me. "I don't care if you believe me either."

Ezra nodded slowly, handing me papers now. I remember having to do this with Trenton...how ironic that I'm here with Ezra now.

I don't know if I've gone up or down.

Suddenly I see a hand make it's way towards me, and I glance at Ezra. Seeing him not looking at me, he was trying to pretend like he didn't know what was happening.

"Don't touch me." 

I pull my hand back from Ezra's, not wanting to be touched by anyone at the moment. I still was aggravated that he really had me doing this.

"Why are you so upset that I want to see pictures of the baby?" He asks me, leaning against the wall as I filled out some things. "I've only heard words, but the baby has been in there for a month! I think pictures are legible at this point."

"Oh, when did you become a doctor? So fascinating, tell me more." I say sarcastically, not really amused. "When I was pregnant with Remi, it was a lucky occurrence if we got ultrasound pictures."

"Well guess what? We're getting one every week!" He slammed his hand on the table. "I will book the appointments and we'll make time for it to work-."

"What don't you get? I'm upset because...you don't believe I really am." I say more quietly. That's when I see him snort and place his phone on the table.

I see him go to the voice memo and I just look at it, then look back at him.

"What?"

"I'm not stupid. I knew you said you weren't pregnant to protect not only the baby, but yourself. I find that very honorable on your part, so I'm not mad." He slowly rests his hand on my shoulder, and when I don't nudge it away he grins. "When Caden suggested such a thing...an ultrasound? I was thinking - wow! I want some baby pictures! Not that I didn't believe you, duh!"

He stuck his neck out obviously, his mouth gapping open as if I should've known that. That made me snort at his silliness and he instantly smiled.

"Well...that makes much more sense. At the moment it just looked like...you had doubts-."

"Of course not!" He gasps, completely hugging me now. I laid here quietly as his hand caressed my hair. "I'd believe you over anyone else. I know you're pregnant. Why...lie about that?"

I sigh because he had a point. Now...I felt much more better.

"Besides, I know about Caden's crush on me - in case you thought I was stupid and didn't know that." Ezra tells me out of the blue.

I pull back from him, seeing him raise his eyebrow at me to see if I'd deny what he said. Even though he wasn't entirely wrong... I didn't think he knew...

"That's my bad. I thought...you didn't know."

"It's best he thinks that. Unless he openly just asks me out or confesses his love, I'll let him do what he pleases. If he does something completely out of pocket and not necessary, then I'll speak on it. Okay?" He gives the 'okay' symbol with his fingers, making me look away. "Not okay?"

"Why do that? I told you how I felt-."

"This is different, we're different!" He exclaims, running his hands over his chest. "I know you will fall madly in love with me one day. It comes with time, and I have...a whole nine months to do that."

I just look at him, noticing him yawn. I just continue to look at him and when he notices me staring he winks.

"It's...actually eight months..." I correct him, and he didn't seem to get that. "I'm a month along...remember?"

"Oh my...that's..." He looked like he wanted to scream, but forced a smile. "That's even better! We...we can do this Ezra!"

I see him pat his chest, mumbling under his breath helpful affirmations. I found it...very endearing.

"Yeah...you can do it."

His eyes widen when I say that, and my eyes widen too.

"W-wait it's n-not what you t-think-!"

"Theo and Ezra Volek?"

We both look, seeing the doctor from before that informed us of all of this. I frown because I didn't say I was...

I look at Ezra, seeing him smirking down at me as we follow the doctor.

"Doesn't Theo Volek have a nice ring?" He asks me curiously.

"Your...name reminds me of a watch brand. That's nothing to brag about." I tease him just as a joke. Except I suddenly see him show me this very pricey-looking watch.

I saw the name Volek engraved on it.

"My dad had his own signature brand of Volek watches. They aren't made anymore, but it's funny you say that. Haha...ha." He chuckles awkwardly because I didn't think I'd be on to something. "It's like your some kind of wizard..."

"Oh stop it-."

"I'm happy to see you two are closer." I hear that dumb doctor comment out of nowhere. "I saw you two were very young. You two just became adults, yes?"

I saw Ezra grip his chin. He was actually thinking about answering that question?!

"I'm twenty-two, I wouldn't say that." I inform to him.

"Yeah, I'm twenty-one. I haven't even drink any alcohol yet because I'm always busy." Ezra says simply, and I look at him as if he's lying. "What? Drinking doesn't interest me, what? Are you saying you have-?"

"Of course...n-not that it was legal-."

"Theo!" Ezra gasps dramatically, and I groan. "I am completely astonished."

"I...I don't want to hear anything from you about 'b-breaking rules'!" I exclaim at him, and before he could respond the doctor cleared his throat.

He nods at the seat and I go to it. I lay on it a little bit awkwardly. I haven't been on one of these seats in five years...

Remi should be here with me.

I just don't want to tell him yet...just in case the baby doesn't survive. You never know what could happen.

"Could you lift your shirt-."

"Let me do the honors!" Ezra cries, rushing to me and I feel his thumbs hook under my shirt. It was...weird to feel him push it up and his eyes stayed locked on mine.

That stupid dream came to my mind again. His stupid...cold fingers probably cold feel how hot my skin was getting. To see him pull back from me he just got that gel and just put it on me without any warning.

That was two cold things applied onto me, fun.

"You know...I never wanted kids." Ezra whispers to me, leaning closer towards me. His lips right on my ear and...embarrassing me. "Though when I saw you with Remi and how sweet you are... Made me want to see how you would be with ours. It's a definite turn-on, you know."

I was about to shove him away until he pulls back at perfect timing. He had a smug smile on his face as he wiped his hands clean. Except...my face was red - I know it was.

This doctor seemed very polite...too kind. He gave off this vibe that reminded me of a father. With the way he was speaking so comfortably to Ezra, I'd think so.

"Tell me when you see the baby, and when you do - take so many good pictures." Ezra rests his hand on the doctor's shoulder, grinning ear-to-ear. "Okay?"

"Okay, I will inform you that your baby is now only a month and two weeks along; so six weeks. Theo probably doesn't feel anything just yet and if you ever were wondering when the full on symptoms would show - I'd say soon." The doctor tells him even though I'm right here.

"Wait...I thought the symptoms already started-."

"Ezra enough with the questions, I can't see the picture." I hiss at him. He moves to the side and there was a little split in the middle.

Saw there were two separate spots and instantly Ezra looked disappointed.

"Where's the baby? All I see are two little holes. This...did we come too early?" He asks him, completely missing what we were seeing.

I instantly saw the doctor snap the picture on the screen, and I sit up.

"Theo what are you doing, you're not done-."

"He got the picture you dunderhead." I snap at him, and he frowns. "You...are so clueless."

"Clueless? How am I clueless? I literally didn't see anything." He whines, causing me to become more frustrated.

Only for the doctor to rest his hand on Ezra's shoulder. He grinned down at me when he handed me the picture. Now I stared at it...still feeling like I wanted to cry.

It felt like good tears...but sad tears too.

"Isn't this great for you? Even more way to get you to your goal." I mutter in aggravation.

"What are you mad at me for? I've already told you...but you don't ever believe me. Why is he mad at me?" Ezra looks at the doctor now and I see him point at the picture.

He rests his fingers on both of the spots. Pressing repeatedly, Ezra still looked confused.

"You idiot..." I whimper, Ezra looking at me now and started to look sad for me. "You get twins, congratu-."

Ezra lips slammed onto mine right in front of him. He just kissed me for a hot second, but then was scooping me up into his arms.

"You're...you're not kidding, right?" He whispers to me, and I shook my head. "Why is it that I seem to be relishing in this?! This is great!"

"Put me down." I demand of him, and he ignores me.

"Christian, thank you. We'll be back next week, and remember our deal." Ezra tells him, causing the doctor...or Christian I should say, to nod.

That's when Ezra leaves the room with me in his arms. The ultrasound picture in my hand and I wanted to be put down now.

"Ezra put me down, I can walk myself." I try to leave his arms, but he purposely goes down the stairs now. Now I had to stay still as he rushed down the stairs missing every two steps.

Once he went out the back entrance he took us to his car. Except he went in the backseat now and set me inside.

Now he scooted in beside me, causing me to wonder why he'd come back here.

"Take the long way home." He order someone, and that's when it kicks in to me that there's a chauffeur in his place. They weren't there before...

When the car started to move I saw Ezra grab the picture from me. He stared at it intensely, grinning at such a thing.

"I'm really...thankful for you. You're all I could ever ask for, and you made this much more possible. No, it's not what you think either. Stop thinking so negatively of me." He shook his head, grinning as I see him dig in his pocket.

Only to pull out a small pocket knife, he grinned.

That's when I see him rest the picture on my lap and just go forward.

"I'm curious, I didn't know chauffeurs randomly came to cars without being told." Ezra says calmly, and the guy chuckles.

"That's my bad, sir-."

I gasp when Ezra shoves the knife into the man's neck. Causing him to gasp from such a thing, Ezra shoved the guy aside and opened the car door.

When I see him unbuckle the guys seat, I become startled when his body just rolls out of the car. Ezra just taking his spot and driving in his place, but speeding.

"Ezra why'd you do that-?!" I cry, only to gasp when another car slams into the back of this one. I turn around to see more cars following us.

Then on the side of us was another car, and it made me notice that we were cornered.

"Because of that! I'm not dumb, the car was also parked in a different spot. If you don't know who this is by now then..." Ezra stops talking, his eyes narrowing in on something. When he gasped I turn around and I could see green eyes perfectly through the windshield behind me.

They were piercing on me...it was the man from that event who Trenton owed. Why is he doing this?

Suddenly the car stops abruptly, and I see Ezra yank the picture from me. He put it between his teeth as he got out of the car. Only for me to see him turn into a Wolf right on the side.

Rushing around, I open the door and he looks up at me. The picture still between his teeth...

"Get on my back!" He growls at me, insisting I do.

"What if...I get hurt or shot at-?"

"Just trust that I won't allow anyone to hurt you!" He snarls even louder. That's when I get out and I do get on his back. Latching on, he completely bolts off from them into the woods.

It was scary to say the least because there was Xavion...and now what does he want? I don't even know his name...

"Why does he want to hurt you now? What is with everyone wanting to see you fail-?"

"He doesn't want to see me fail, he wants you! Did you not listen to what I told you back then?!" He snarls when he jumps from a high place. Landing harshly on his feet, I almost lost my breath by it. "When you were at that event...you attracted others. They want to be with you, they want to make you theirs! You thought I was lying?!"

"I forgot about that...but I also didn't think it was true-."

"Why do you think everything I say is a lie?!" He growls as he seemed to be going faster. "I haven't lied to you once!"

"You lied about not knowing where I was and who I was. You knew where I was this whole time, I saw the binder." I tell him now, and he stops abruptly.

He seemed positive that we were far away as he turns back human. Looking down at me, he glared at me; but not in a way that I thought was threatening. Now he handed me the picture, and I put it in my jacket pocket.

"I only knew of your whereabouts for a couple of years. I lost you by the time you had your child...I didn't know about that. I meant no harm knowing what I did about you...but you probably think otherwise, huh?" He folded his arms now.

I just look at him and saw that he looked hurt.

We both looked at one another quietly, the sounds around us filling the silence. I didn't want to say anything because right now we're on a run, clearly.

What do I even say...?

"What do you wish I'd say?" I ask him very quietly now, and he sighs.

"I wish...you'd say you... I will give you a chance and start believing in you-."

I flinch when I feel something pierce my shoulder. Ezra was quick to rush and try to help me, but when I look I couldn't see anything.

Out of nowhere I felt like I was becoming hot. It was too hot... This didn't feel right at all.

When I look I see someone at a certain distance pointing a gun at me. It didn't look...like a normal gun though.

My lips tighten into a straight line when I see him, but I couldn't concentrate at this point. I don't think he shot me with a bullet to kill me...this felt different.

"Theo wait, work with me!" Ezra picked me up again, and was back to running. Except if I was being honest...I felt myself becoming hard.

Please don't tell me I was shot with...

"Oh my gosh..."

"Theo what-?"

_____________________👀

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 69.3K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...
31.8K 1.5K 13
After I suddenly died I possessed the body of what I thought was an extra within a novel. From then on my life was mostly calm, though not fulfill...
1.6M 53.4K 51
"Just try it, it will feel amazing." She said wiggling it in front of my face. "Ew, God no." I replied, knocking it under the car seat "You're such a...
23.3K 462 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...