VICTORIOUS: EXCLUDING ME

OGlilChickenStrip tarafından

Xaphaite was home schooled until one day, when she ventured outside her home strumming her guitar, a nosy stu... Daha Fazla

◀Prologue▶
~MEET THE CREW~
~MEETING HER~
~GREETINGS~
~SURPRISE~
~LITTLE ENEMY~
~LITTLE HATE~
~PUNISHMENT~
~CRUELTY~
~THE THREE~
~SCENE~
~ACTION~
~GUILTY~
~DANGER~
~EMERGENCY~
~FIRST DREAM~
~THE ROOM~
~ON THE WAY~
~SNEAKY~
~GOING BACK~
~LITTLE SIS~
~BACK TO SCHOOL~
~WORRY~
~TOO MUCH IN ONE DAY~
~NEW GUYS~
~SLEEP WALKER~
~INVITATION~
{~NOTICE~}
~UPDATE~

~LAST STRAW~

1.1K 18 1
OGlilChickenStrip tarafından

3rd P.O.V

  "Oh my gosh! I'm gonna be late!" Tori whine as she quickly got up combing her long brown hair. "Well well." Trina said from the kitchen in her fake villain voice.

"May I ask why you're still in your pajamas young lady?" Mrs. Vega asked placing her fists on both sides of her hips. "Oooohh I overslept. I knew those extra 30 minutes were too good to be true." Tori said as she went back upstairs to get an outfit out for the day.

Not 5 minutes later did Tori come downstairs fully dressed but with a suspicious look on her face.

  Raising her eyebrows, she asked slowly, "Who, set my alarm clock back THIRTY MINUTES?" She screamed at the end.

"Hmm maybe it was that little Grim Reaper upstairs." Trina said with a look Tori knew all too well. "No." Tori said breathless.

"Trinaaa..." Mrs. Vega began.

Rolling her eyes, Trina gave in.

  "Who even uses alarm clocks anymore!" She whined. "Trina!" Mrs. Vega and Tori said simultaneously.

"Well...if ya wanna look this good Tori, you should try a softer alarm." Trina said rolling her eyes and walking away to the fridge. Tori groaned giving her mother a questioning look.

Mrs. Vega shook her head. "Really? She's not coming today either?" Tori asked sadly. "Oh I thought you were silently asking me what we were going to do with your sister." Mrs. Vega said. "Mooomm. I really just want this girl to finally get a normal high school experience." Tori complained.

  "Actually, I'm taking her to school today. I wouldn't want her in a car with Trina in it too." Mrs. Vega said loud enough for Trina to hear. Slamming the door, Trina exited their home and waited for Tori in the car.

   "I'm gonna go brush my teeth and grab a bagel." Tori said. "Yeah you do that." Her mother said lightly tapping her back.

  After Tori and Trina had left for school, Xaphaite had finally come downstairs from hers and Tori's room. "Sweetie...aren't you gonna take that off when you get to school?" Mrs. Vega asked Xaphaite who was in yet another long trench coat. Even though it was 90 degrees outside.

  "I promise it'll be take off." Xaphaite said to Mrs. Vega who sighed and nodded. Xaphaite held a medium sized panda bear in her arms as she and Mrs. Vega finally exited on their ways to Hollywood Arts.

"TORI!" "Whaaa!" Tori yelled nearly spilling her smoothie. She turned to see a smirking Jade. "Why?" Tori said facepalming.

"Sup Torio." Andre said greeting Tori with Cat on his shoulders. Jade sighed rolling her eyes at how close the three had gotten lately. Robbie and Rex were busy arguing because Rex switched Robbies underwear for underwear that had rubber ducks on them.

   "Uhh..." Beck said with a face of confusion. "What exactly are you looking at?" He finally asked.

"Xaphaite. She's supposed to be here. School starts in 6 minutes." Tori said pouting. "Ugh hate that girl." Robbie mumbled.

"Agreed." Beck said scoffing. "You guys. Don't you think you've done enough hating this girl I mean she hasn't even-"

  "There she is!" Someone yelled in the distance cutting Tori off. Everyone turned to see Xaphaite entering the school.

5 Minutes Ago

  "When you get to the restroom, make sure you remove it young lady." Mrs. Vega reminded Xaphaite for the 10th time.

  "Yes ma'am." Xaphaite answer stepping out into the heat and waving Goodbye. She walked towards Hollywood Arts and she noticed everyone was staring at her.

   People were whispering and pointing and when she opened the door, water splashed on her when she almost dodged it but couldn't due to the fact that her feet were literally glued to the ground.

  Everyone laughed and she heard a student yelling "There she is".

  Xaphaite, now soaked in water, groaned as she got her feet unstuck and began walking inside looking downwards.

"Hey!" Tori yelled. "What is wrong with you people??" She asked angrily. Beck and Andre just slapped each other's hands and walked off.

   Tori went to Xaphaite about to give her her dry top but Xaphaite politely declined and walked away. "Students! Outside! Now!" Sikowitz yelled. All students went outside groaning.

  "What is the gazing gambers is the matter with you students? Is this how Hollywood Arts welcomes new students?! The board of whatever the principle said to me this morning...the board of important people who sponsor this school are coming here TODAY." The crowd gasped.

  "Yeah I'm not so happy about it either. I didn't get to wear my best scarf or slick my hair down." Sikowitz said.

"But is this really what we want them to see once they're here? A bunch of bullies? I think not. But I can't make you all apologize to our new student because she didn't want me to." Sikowitz rushed out.

  "She doesn't want anyone getting all punished right when such big people are coming today. She said it fast, but doing so will only make her uncomfortable so," Sikowitz sips his coconut. "So go to class." Sikowitz ended effortlessly. He had forgotten what he was even saying.

  Meanwhile, Xaphaite was being given new clothes, or at least some kind of school uniform. She sighed looking at the black and gray plaid skirt and black blazer and white button down shirt. After her hair wasn't soaked anymore, she finally put on the clothes and of course they were too small. Of course they were.

  She sighed. The inside of her long coat wasn't wet so she decided to just place it back on and she went to her class. Lucky her, it was Sikowitz's class. Andre, Beck, Tori, Robbie, Jade, and Cat were all in this class.

  "Ah! Xaphaite. You're just in time to be in this little skit." Sikowitz said handing her the script. Xaphaite sighed yet again and took the paper from him. Everyone watched her walk to the stage fully clothed.

Sikowitz didn't bother to tell her to remove it. Beck and Robbie went to the small stage in the front of the class. "And, ACTION!" Sikowitz yelled.

"You know, I've been thinking about who you really are. I know you're not as innocent as you say you are." Beck stated looking at the top of  Xaphaite's hood.

  "I don't even know your name." Robbie said afterwards.

"My name is Xaphaite and you two shouldn't be concerned with who I am." Xaphaite said looking away. Everyone was aback by her soft voice. "Aww, aren't you just precious." Sikowitz interrupted the skit.

"Then just tell me who you really are! We're your protectors. You have to..." Beck trailed off as Robbie approached Xaphaite.

  "Seriously who are you?" Robbie asked. "I'm tired of you and this dang coat! Take it off already and face me you demon!" Robbie yelled. Beck looked at him confused because it wasn't apart of the script.

Robbie snatched Xaphaite's script and slammed Xaphaite against the board. "Sikowitz stop him!" Tori yelled. Jade just looked confused and interested at the same time while Cat covered her eyes.

  Before anyone knew it, Robbie was pulling on Xaphaite's unbuttoned coat yelling at her.

Sikowitz just watched in fascination. "Let. Go." He said. Tori got up and began pulling at Robbie and Andre got up to help break it up.

Xaphaite's P.O.V.

Beck began pulling on Robbie as well and it's like everything was happened slowly and something was trying to tell me to awaken. And that's when I did it. I turned my body to where Robbie's grip on my coat pulled him and the others back and I was completely exposed. Everyone gasped when they looked at me. My hair is kinda messy because Robbie has a grip on it too. But the way everyone looked at me...Jade even stood up with her mouth hanging open.

I was frozen in place, using my hair for cover. The bell rang soon after and no one moved.

"What in the velvety coconuts." Sikowitz said looking at my hair.

"Holy..." Robbie said looking at me with a shocked expression. The next class had began coming in so I quickly grabbed my coat and exited only to bump into some man.

"Uh, I was just looking for you. Mr. Vega is here to come get you." He said looking down at me. I sighed in relief following him out the classroom.

3rd P.O.V.

"So I've gotten word that you've had an accident." Mr. Vega said as he drove Xaphaite from the school.

"Yes sir." Xaphaite responded looking downward. "Mhm. Well I hope you're okay. I've had to arrest a couple runners close by so I was able to come get you. I need to talk to you about that. It would appear that Hollywood Arts has attracted some attention since so many of its students have been removed and there's space for more. The men I've arrested were close friends but their sons will actually be auditioning to get in your school. You have to be careful tomorrow at school because they will be auditioning then." Xaphaite took all this information in. She sighed and leaned back in the car.

  "Aside from that, how about we get some ice cream yes?" He asked to lighten Xaphaite's mood.

"Yes sir. I appreciate it." She answered closing her eyes.

She knew she had to finally put her mind on doing what she felt she was supposed to do.

Tomorrow, is checkmate.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

746K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
625K 31.6K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...