Marichat: Always and Forever

Von llailac

He stopped. He couldn't bear to continue. Those words... they- they scared him. He knew exactly why they s... Mehr

-Part One- Chapter One: Fallen Angels
Chapter Two: The Beginning
Chapter Three: Confusion (Part 1)
Chapter Four: Confusion (Part 2)
Chapter Five: Crushing Crushes
Chapter Six: Tear Stained Cheeks
Chapter Seven: Car Crashes, Jealousies, and Reunions
Chapter Eight: Songs of The Past
Chapter Nine: Puffy Clouds and Confessions
Chapter Ten: Goodbye for Good
Chapter Eleven: A Black Butterfly in The Restroom
Chapter Twelve: Dandelions
Chapter Thirteen: Sleeping Beauty in her Garden of Thorns
Chapter Fourteen: "WE KISSED?!"
Chapter Fifteen: Hypothetical Questions
Chapter Seventeen: Marinette Agreste
Chapter Eighteen: Movie Night
Chapter Nineteen: His Salvation, Her Destruction
Chapter Twenty: Secrets
Chapter Twenty-One: Chloe's Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two: Explosive Desires
Chapter Twenty-Three: Before The Storm
Chapter Twenty-Four: A Chat and his Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: The Reveal in the Dark
Chapter Twenty-Six: Poisoned Love
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Burning Secrets
Thank You!
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Kitten and Ladybug at The Deadly Crossroads
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Roses, Dandelions, and Sweaters
Chapter Thirty: Endgame
Chapter Thirty-One: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty-Two: The Darkest of Nights
Chapter Thirty-Three: This Would be The End
Part 2: Chapter Thirty-Four: Sealed Fates
-Part 2- Chapter Thirty Five: Most Wanted
Chapter Thirty-Six: Here and Back Again
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Living with the Agrestes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Bad Guys
Chapter Thirty Nine: In The Rain
Chapter Forty: Fading Bonds
Chapter Forty-One: Rainy Nights
Chapter Forty-Two: Reveal
Chapter Forty-Three: The Truth
Chapter Forty-Four: The Butterfly Garden
Chapter Forty-Five: Playing with Fire
Chapter Forty-Six: Visiting Hours
Chapter Forty-Seven: When Luck Runs Out
Chapter Forty-Eight: Back on The Walls Once Again
Chapter Forty-Nine: An Akuma in The Shell of an (Almost) Dead Man
Chapter Fifty: Plummeting Towards The Dark
Chapter Fifty-One: Poison
Chapter Fifty-Two: Dรฉjร  Vu
Chapter Fifty-Three: Stolen Vows
Chapter Fifty-Four: Sacrifice
Chapter Fifty-Five: Butterfly Trap

Chapter Sixteen: A Shift in The Night

266 13 5
Von llailac

Nobody's POV

After Chat visited Marinette at school went by in a blur...

Adrien got home and got reprimanded from his father for causing an outburst in class and ditching school to go after Marinette.  Guess the news finally traveled to him... It had been two days since the incidents after all...

Adrien sighed and crashed on his bed.  He hesitantly grabbed his phone to try calling Marinette but she didn't pick up. 

Of course she wouldn't. She was humiliated in class and he was probably the last person she wanted to be around. 

Marinette. He stared at the windows longingly, remembering that magical kiss.  Was Marinette really in love with Adrien or... He couldn't be sure. He's didn't care what anyone else said as long as it came from Marinette.

Plagg smirked and flew over to his owner.  "You have a troubled heart, you know that kid."

Adrien nodded wearily. He had no idea what he was doing.  He had broken up with his first girlfriend today.

It was better that Kagami left him though. He did have some growing feelings for Marinette while they were dating... It wasn't fair to her.

Plagg paused and looked at his owner's misfortune and confusion.  He may have teased Adrien but did care about the boy a great deal.   He couldn't help but try and make sure he was happy again.

"Go see her."

Adrien raised his head looking at his kwami.

"Go see Marinette."

Adrien smiled and-

Marinette's POV

I sighed on my bed.  What a day.  I started to rant in my diary.  I felt my phone's vibrations from the other side of my bed.  I stayed where I was.  I wasn't in the mood for anyone. Well anyone except...

I sighed writing down the latest adventure with Dr. Nightmare and the kiss I was unconscious for in my diary.  I smiled.  When I'm older looking back at my adventures and moments like this would be- they'd make everything worth it.

It had been a long week and with Adrien.... Not to mention Luka had left but...Chat was just always there. I never realised how blind I had been. He was kind, generous, had a somewhat good sense of humor, and- he cared about me.

As if on command I heard gentle tapping on my trapdoor to my balcony.

I came out blinking in the light of the moon, and there he was-

Chat Noir.

Nobody's POV

"Hey Princess! I was wondering after today if you were FELINE okay."

She rolled her eyes and said, "yeah... yeah... long day that's all."

She wasn't fine but she wasn't going to pester him with her pity problems.  She still hadn't talked to Adrien and obviously she missed Luka...

She leaned against the railing and Chat quickly joined her.

Chat wanted to ask her all of his questions.  And this seemed like a perfect time, so why did nothing come out of his mouth? He took a deep breathe before taking a leap of faith:

"Princess?"

"Hmm?"

"You got to ask some questions so can I ask some of mine?"

Marinette paused for a moment before she then nodded.

"Did you really love him?"

Marinette looked up shocked.

"I mean- d-did- I mean you and Adrien. Did you love him? I know how hard it can be for someone not to love you back no matter how bad you want them to..."He trailed off. Thinking about his died down love for Ladybug.

Marinette began to twiddle with her fingers.  She was obviously embarrassed. Chat waited in anticipation for her answer before she slowly nodded.

"I did."

In the moment Chat felt a swell of pride that his Princess was in love with him but another part of him felt horrible for breaking this girl's heart.

"I don't love him anymore though..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... realised it was a lost cause.  I'll talk to him soon... just not right now..."

"Lost cause?"

"Well yea I mean- for one he's only gonna see me as a friend.  He would never want to be more than that... secondly... we're just to-too- different..?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I mean I'm just a clumsy nobody.  Who would want-"

"Marinette." He cut her off.  He sounded angry.

"Never talk about yourself like that. Ever. Especially not to me.  Your kind, compassionate, you always find hope in the darkest of situations, and you always look out for the people you love and- you're just- He's an idiot for not noticing that about you and falling in love with you for that. I don't know how you do it, Marinette Dupain-Cheng. You and the world can see yourself as something else but to me Marinette, you are not a clumsy nobody. You are everything."

Marinette felt her cheeks flame up from his confession.  She suddenly got a spark of courage, before speaking up again.

"B-besides I kinda like someone else right now..." she said, meeting Chat's forest green eyes.

Chat felt his cheeks flame up before smiling too.

"I kinda like someone else too..." he said trailing off.

He stared at the girl in front of him for a moment...

Marinette never really wore that much makeup.  At the most just a little bit of lip gloss and mascara, but right now... He wasn't complaining.  Her eyelashes were much natural and longer. He could see her adorable freckles much better.  Her lips were much more plump and weren't as glossy. Chat Noir looked at this girl.  His electrifying green eyes meeting her soft bluebell ones.  Marinette had always been beautiful but- wow. 

"Chat..." she paused. Not knowing what to say.

All of a sudden everything looked different... now that she was with this boy...

"Mari..." he paused.  Not knowing what to say. 

All of a sudden everything looked different...now that he was with this girl...

Marinette and Chat Noir felt dazed.  Like this whole time they were living in a fantasy... It felt like some sort of fire had just sparked between them.

Both of their faces radiated in the moonlight as they shared a comfortable silence with each other.  The world felt like it had shifted completely.  Like nothing mattered.  It felt like just the two of them. And only them.

He smiled looking up at the moon.  The moon they danced upon in New York.  Marinette followed his gaze and got lost in the beautiful full moon.   They didn't even realise that they were holding hands.

Their hands met on the railing and closed in on each other like missing puzzle pieces.  Before Marinette knew she felt herself lean on her feline companion as they continued to gaze at the stars.

Chat looked down to see her snuggled in him and snaked his arm around her waist bringing her closer.  This position lasted for quite some time.  Both kids were smiling to themselves in the magic of the moment. 

It was a moment that they wanted to last forever.  Nothing could break it.  It was like their personal bubble that nothing could come between and pop.  Until...

Cat felt his ring beep.

Both suddenly felt self conscious and broke apart from their hold.  Both blushing furiously.  Marinette opened and closed her mouth not knowing what to say.

He smiled down at her, and admired the girl's beauty.

To Marinette's surprise she caught him staring at her.  His gorgeous green eyes surveying her.  She should've been uncomfortable but she felt completely safe with this boy. She saw him distracted and decided to get him back for his comment.

"It's rude to stare, you know." She teased.

Chat's face went red and he almost fell off the balcony from embarrassment. 

Marinette burst into a fit of giggles from his dorkiness.  "Oh, What am I going to do with you, Chaton?"

Chat blushed a deeper red at the nickname.

He soon recovered and leaned into her face.  Almost reaching her lips.  "I can think of a few things."

Marinette rolled her eyes due to the sexual comment and used her pointer finger to gently push on his nose; moving him away from her.

Chat smiled.  He knew at that moment... Plagg was wrong.  He didn't have a troubled heart.  He knew exactly who his heart belonged to... or who he wanted it to anyways.

How could he have been so blind? This girl... he wanted to be with this girl.

He wanted to be with her always and forever.

He gently cupped her face and leaned in...

Before kissing her on the forehead like he did when they were in school.  A blush spread across her face and a warm fuzzy feeling came from Marinette's heart. 

His ring beeped again.

"Goodnight Princess."

"Goodnight Chat Noir."

(A/N: This was so cute it actually hurt me. This is what happens when you have too much time and your single AF-)

-End of Chapter 16-

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

130K 3.8K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
87K 1.8K 11
{completed} "20 questions..." Chat breathed, staring into his Lady's gorgeous eyes. She, however, looked away. She couldn't look at those hopeful gre...
2.9K 150 13
๐˜„๐—ต๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚? *เณƒเผ„ โ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž and just like the last, and like the next...
912K 16K 31
Marinette had gotten over her feelings for Adrien since she realized that it would never lead to anything. She was just too shy, and getting over her...