With Love, your Cupid (Chaenn...

By mypeacefullove

One fallen angel. One two-goody-shoes. The one you aren't messing with. One powerful enough to wear a pikachu... More

Stalker
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
New beginning
Part 10
Competition
Part 12
Part 13
Jennie
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Call it what you want
I'm the one she's walking to
Ice cream
Black beauty
Tu me regardes
Unnie
The thing about you
Love has been unkind
You'd come over
Stay
With me
Bro
Nothing about us
Never will be
You
Were (are)
The 1
That we love
Anywhere but home
Little do you know
Perfect Me
Coincidence
Hubby
On brûlera
Call Joy
You are my wings
You look like (me)
Kim. Jisoo.
From the other side
You. It was you.
Fool yourself
Option Number 3
Hopes
75%
Expectations
Fine
Gone...and found
Why
Ground
Final (with love)

An idiot

218 11 3
By mypeacefullove

Two people wake up at the same time, at the same dimension, both are confused as to where they are and why.

Both persons' hearts are beating frantically, catching the same pace, both are thrilled due to something unknown, familiar and growing from ashes, something...

So friendly.

But while one wakes up at a hospital palate, the other...the other is trying to survive.

——————

Chaeyoung had a terrible headache as soon as she found herself awake, her hands were laying powerlessly but one was warmly captured by something she couldn't recognize. She opened her eyes pretty easily and it shocked her when the pain started to go away with every still second she spent, trying to adapt to the lightning in the room.

But most importantly, she finally figured out what was capturing her hand. Her senses came back to her and she caught the parfum she knew no one could have but Jennie Kim. Because Kim Jisoo had a rather surprising hobby of parfumerie and as a special to raven's heart being, Jennie got her own aroma. Unique.

And if Chaeyoung had ever said that Jisoo was talented, it was totally lacking a great deal of justice.

Jisoo was a goddess at it. And Jennie was living proof of it herself. She smelled like rain and gold, and roses, and something chilly that Chae hadn't quite grasped yet.

But anyway, it was pure blessing.

So, her left hand was in a pleasant captivity of a smaller, warmer one.

Jennie's.

And what surprised Chae more was that the brunette was deeply asleep, and while she was still accommodated on the chair, her head and the upper part of her body were on the bed, her silky hair tickling Chaeyoung's arm.

But she really didn't mind. Only smiled.

And here she finally recognized the throbbing pain on the left part of her skull and started to reminisce what happened before, she quickly gazed over the room and though her subconscious mind already knew where she was, she simply needed proofs.

Yeah, hospital. And yeah, again with the same thing, stumbling upon something and losing consciousness. Her mother is probably truly amazed as to how the hell she did it twice.

And oh, the first time there was Lisa. And she, somehow, made sure that there was no pain, probably healed Chaeyoung.

Yeah.

For the first time over the course of the weeks, Chaeyoung's heart had not constricted in her chest, and she breathed out. Strangely, If there was something, she felt...

As if she had let go?

Chae lifted her right hand and traced Jennie's hair with her fingertips, watching her breathing, stable and calm. There was nothing to worry 'bout. And if there was, hell, she already gave out all her remaining fxcks on it. Time to stop.

And,

So she did.

*******

Jisoo maneuvered her way through the staff of the hospital, her steps fast and certain. She couldn't get rid of this feeling but again, one of her best friends almost had earned a concussion. Thanks to god, they had not.

As she approached the palate of her friend she saw another tall girl running fast from another side of the hall. Her black hair blowed back and the force she invested in every her fast step made Jisoo breath out.

Joy finally seemed to notice her and she stopped, catching her breath just before Jisoo and in front of the palate.

"How is she?" Joy could only mutter slightly as she was enormously out of breath, catching every one with evident struggle. She put her hands on the knees and leaned down, relaxing, her hands as her support.

Jisoo put one of her hands on the brunette's shoulder and realized that her heart beat was actually abnormal even in this situation.

"Chae is fine," Jisoo watched Joy calming down, "you heart is not."

Joy chuckled and looked up,

"I shouldn't have been running here," She straightened her position, standing tall and gracious, "my heart is really a bit weak."

Jisoo nodded and before they both entered the palate she whispered;

"One cannot even imagine how strong it is."

***

"You little idiot!" Joy muttered angrily while her eyes remained caring and worried. She quickly made her way to Chaeyoung's bed and hugged her carefully but tightly.

"I know." Chae chuckled and watched as Joy's eyes became warmer out of hearing her voice. Quiet grumbling caught their attention and they both smiled seeing Jennie waking up reluctantly from her slumber.

Jisoo approached the brunette and slightly caressed Jennie's head, she smiled at Chaeyoung and took her hand in her own.

"How are you feeling? Any pain?" She almost whispered while her eyes traveled down Chaeyoung's body as if she could scanner it.

"Mostly none. Just head."

Jisoo nodded and Chae felt instantly warmness pooling in her chest, she felt lighter, somehow. Chae smiled weakly. She knew what it was.

"Thank you."

"Oh, no, thank you." Jisoo gently kissed the top of Jennie's head while the last was lovingly smiling at Chaeyoung.

The three girls felt,

really light.

"Okay, your mom will be here in a few. Let get your ass ready." Joy sighed dramatically while Chaeyoung started getting up.

"Oh, I forgot that she will meet you for the first time." Chaeyoung wryly smiled at Jennie and Soo.

"Well, we didn't."

................

Jennie and Jisoo immediately made a way for the tall, incredibly youthfully looking woman with her black straight hair and stormy eyes. She burst into the door like her life depended on it. Never minding others in the room, the woman approached Chae and, with the authoritative scowl on her face, she looked deeply into Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chae nodded as if they had a serious conversation, the connection between two were so evident that Jennie and Jisoo immediately felt secure, because of reasons nobody would ever find out. It was just something between the mother and daughter that ignited a wave of appreciation and admiration, nothing more or less.

"Okay?" The woman whispered to make sure that Chae isn't in pain.

The blonde nodded again and her lips curled upwards.

Mrs. Park gave a hug to her daughter and looked up to be met with two young women before her. And maybe it was her motherly intuition that played a certain role, but Mrs. Park immediately realized that the cat-eyed girl was the one Chae has been talking about, like a lot.

Jennie.

The girl had gentle features yet her eyes said more than Mrs. Park had expected. She held out a hand.

"Soyejin, Chae's mom." She introduced herself.

Jennie quickly made sure to bow before shaking her hand,

"It's pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Park. I'm Jennie Kim, a close friend of Chaeyoung."

Jennie surely stared. It wasn't half a lie, they might become something more but now, now there are the closest of friends.

Soyejin nodded and her eyes met Jisoo's, they both seemed to like each other instantly, as Jennie saw Mrs. Park's lips corners curling up ever so slightly.

Jisoo did the same as Jennie, beside the fact that both her hands held Mrs. Park's. She shook them with a certain familiarity.

Chaeyoung hummed slightly returning both their attention to her, she met Jisoo's eyes as she squinted her own. She then met her mother's eyes, Chae felt her cheeks warming up as she saw the familiar glint in her mother's eyes.

Oh my god.

It couldn't be...

She finally cleared her throat and smiled sweetly.

"Shall we go?"

**********

Joy and Jisoo made sure to take care of Chae and supported her from the either side, even though the blonde protested and said that everything was fine.

Jennie only glared at her and this was when the blonde finally trailed off and complied. Soyejin appreciatively nodded though it didn't reflect on her lips, rather deeply in her eyes.

Jennie and Soyejin together went through all the formal stuff while the hospital signed out the blonde and now were trailing behind three girls, slowly passing by doors and corridors, towards the exit.

Both kept silent but Jennie didn't feel really bothered, it was much more comfortable as the older woman was a rather pleasant company. Both Chae and Soyejin have this aura of peace, profound tranquility.

And damn, Jennie liked that.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" A man suddenly shouted scaring Jennie while pushing a gurney, everyone on his way immediately disappeared and nurses surrounded the person who was laying on the gurney.

"What we have?" The man asked one of the nurses who caught up with them.

"A woman, 20 or so years old, concussion, lost of consciousness and deep head injury," she quickly stated. "a car accident."

...

Jisoo felt struck, her heart taking the wave of energy in. She knew that energy all too well.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 3.1K 12
A series of letters that say the words Jisoo may never say. ••• "This is the first letter. In case my last words aren't enough."
29.5K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
259K 11.8K 158
Nothing to see here...just some...chaennie oneshots
393K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...