Destiny - (Seven Deadly Sins...

By Red-Ramen

Long before time had a name, Dragons ruled the world. They had all the power they lusted. It scared people to... More

Y/n's Character Profile.
Prologue.
Chapter 1. Sins.
Chapter 2. Identity.
Chapter 3. Slumbering Envy.
Chapter 4. Give me your pain.
Chapter 5. A Journey with A Monster.
Chapter 6. Fighting Our Way To Baste Prison.
Chapter 7. Memories Of The Lost.
Chapter 8. Certain Memories of Certain People.
Chapter 9. "The New Generation?"
Chapter 10. The Start of A Festival.
Chapter 11. Pent-up Feelings.
Chapter 12. Jerk.
Chapter 13. The Worry of The Sins.
Chapter 14. The Armour Giant.
Chapter 15. Trust Was His Downfall.
Chapter 16. The Fragments.
Chapter 17. Breaking into the Capital.
Chapter 18. A Knight's Curse.
Chapter 19. With the Blood of a Demon.
Chapter 20. How to Save a Broken Soul.
Chapter 21. The Sacrifice of a Friend.
Chapter 22. The Wrath of a Dragon.
Chapter 23. Preparing for a Trip.
Chapter 24. The Day of the Departed.
Chapter 25. Kiss for a Ki-Not.
Chapter 26. The Meaningful Blue Tunic.
Chapter 27. The Albion at the Camelot Wall.
Chapter 28. Dragon Meets Truth.
Chapter 29. The Scarred Girl.
Quick Question! - The Movie.
Chapter 30. Where Friendship Goes.
Chapter 31. The Trials Begin!
Chapter 32. The Promise I Made.
Chapter 33. Shaken Trust.
Chapter 34. Parting Ways.
Chapter 35. The Journey of Yakul and Jericho.
Chapter 36. Sunshine.
Chapter 37. Deadly Maze.
Chapter 38. The Clouding Skies...
Chapter 39. Sweet Relief.
Chapter 40. The Aftermath.
Chapter 41. Benevolence Falls.
Chapter 42. Purity's Hatred.
Chapter 43. The Return of a Legend.
Chapter 44. Peliodas!
Chapter 45. Unwelcomed Memories.
Chapter 46. I'll Save You.
Chapter 47. You Saved Us.
Chapter 48. Just... Shut up.
Chapter 49. A Cursed Love.
Chapter 50. Human Vs. Dragon.
Chapter 51. A New Threat.
Chapter 52. The Turning Point.
Chapter 53. In the name of...
Chapter 54. The Coldhearted.

Mini Chapter! (Bonus)

4.3K 169 39
By Red-Ramen

Just 'cause a lot of people commented about a certain pink headed boy on the Character information chapter!

~No one's P.O.V~

Small feet paddled against the fresh, green grass. The soft tips tickling the girl under her bare feet ever so gently.

Her father had returned from his daily flight, and the young child was as excited as ever to greet him. That excitement - however - was dulled by the suspicion filling her eyes.

(E/c) eyes narrowed at her father, who looked down in his large claw and slowly lowered it to the ground before looking up to his queen, who sat beside him.

"What is that?" The girl asked before she knew it, having reached her parents. Igneel's yellows eyes widened at the girl, making Vipor giggle in amusement.

Y/n blinked at the small thing in the in her father's claw. It was pink, wrapped in a red cloth, and was making a lot of annoying sounds that she thought sounded familiar to new born dragons, which made Y/n frown.

Igneel looked at Vipor for help, but got none from her side. He turned back to their daughter and lowered his head to her, "That, Y/n..." Igneel trailed off, yellow eyes now on the pink mop of hair, "Is your new brother."

"WUT?!" Her eyes popped out of her head, the loud response making the little baby with a messy mop of pink hair cry, "Nu-uh. I do not have a brother." She stated, crossing her arms.

"You do now." Vipor told the child softly, Igneel lowered his claw further more so Y/n could climb into it, allowing his Princess, to study it closer.

Y/n sat with her legs crossed, her upper body bowed to the side to see the thing a little better, the first thing she saw was the tears in its eyes, "It's a bit ugly." She stated with much little thought.

"Y/n, don't say that."

"But it's true!" Y/n loudly exclaimed to her own defence, causing the baby to cry out loudly, "See?! Now it's loud as well!"

"Why don't you try picking him up." He Igneel asked the girl, trying his best to keep calm with the baby cries. She cupped her mouth with both hands, "But what if it sets me with its eyes." She asked him, eyes briefly glancing to her mother to see if she had heard her, believing she had been real quiet.

"It's just tears, Y/n. It's normal." Igneel answered the girl, who looked at him like he had grown a second head, but looked down at the baby.

Y/n picked up the boy folded in a thin blanket, she held him under his arms with her arms stretched out to not get wetted by the weirdly looking baby. She tilted her head a little when its cries seemed to halt.

Besides the tears, the pink mop of messy hair did look pretty soft, he had large, chubby cheeks and big eyes. Small arms were out of the blanket and flew around as if he never grew tired.

Y/n stared into his onyx eyes, she smiled a little, which somehow drew a laugh from the baby's mouth. He began to smile brightly while laughing, making Y/n's eyes widen, "Okay, maybe he is a bit cute." She admitted with a light laugh, getting the same sound in return. The baby laughed, small arms reaching out to her.

She held the boy closer, wrapping her own small arms around him. She noticed a small flame on the blanket, letters standing beside it. She smiled and closed her eyes, "Welcome home, Natsu."

~No one's P.O.V~

The young boy with pink hair had grown quite a bit. His once super small hands were now the same size as Y/n's. His height lagging a little bit behind if his messy hair didn't make up for it.

Y/n sat across from the boy with her legs folded over each other. Natsu smiled when she held her hand out before flickering her wrist, a bright, blue flame ignited in the palm of her hand.

With a laugh, Natsu scrambled to his knees and hands, "So cool!" He claimed, the tip of his nose almost poking into the small fire in her hand, "How do you do?" He asked, his dark eyes bush watching the blue flame flicker in her hand.

"It just feels warm in your entire body and then goes into your hand and poof! Flame." The young Y/n explained badly, tilting her head a bit, "You try."

Natsu laughed, moving to sit back down with his legs crossed over each other. He smiled and held his hand forward, staring at it intensely.

Nothing happened. His smile faltered.

Y/n hummed, looking down at her own small flame before looking back at Natsu, who was hitting his palm against the ground before looking at it as if it would help the flame ignite, "Try closing your eyes."

The young boy nodded his head, holding both hands forward in a small bowl-like form and closed his eyes. Y/n leaned forward, holding her hand just above Natsu's hands as he held his eyes closed tightly.

Slowly removing her hand, the flame stayed above Natsu's hands. She smiled knowingly. If he didn't have any magic, the flame would either go out or follow her hand. However, the bright blue flame did turn into a brilliant red when her hand no longer was held beneath it.

Y/n giggled when Natsu opened one eye just barely to take a peek, both of his eyes flying wide open when he saw the small flame in his hands flickering in the wind. He laughed in triumph, struggling to stand without using his hands but succeeded nonetheless. He jumped in place, yelling in triumph.

"Good job, Natsu!"

"Mhm." Natsu nodded to himself before running off, excited to show his flame to Igneel and Vipor. He left a smiling Y/n behind.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Come on! Come on!" The pink haired boy, Natsu, exclaimed, pulling on his sister's sleeve.

Y/n slipped her satchel over her head to let the strap rest on her shoulder, "That looks so good!" He cheered, jumping from one shop to another, the smell of freshly cooked food going clearly through his nostrils. Y/n was allowed to take Natsu with her to the nearest town that day, and the young boy couldn't be more excited.

"Can we please get this? We can get this, right?" Natsu asked Y/n, continuously pulling on her sleeve while pointing up at a large, red dragon plushie.

"You interested, kid?" The man standing in the booth asked, leaning on the counter. He eyed the animal that stood closely behind Y/n, quickly taking interest in the rare species, "What do you say we make a deal? That piece of meat for the plushie?"

Y/n's hold on the strap of her satchel tightened till her knuckles turned white. She glared at the man, but felt her stomach turn as Natsu still jumped by her side, asking for the dragon.

"No." Y/n shook her head much to the man's disappointment, "Yakul's not up for sale." She refused, making the man roll his eyes, "Stop wasting my time then."

She ignored the man and looked down at Natsu, who no longer jumped by her side but still held onto her sleeve, "I'm sorry, Natsu, but I can't give Yakul away."

The pink headed boy looked at Y/n with a large smile, showing off his white teeth, "That's okay! I wouldn't want you to." His hand went from her sleeve to take her hand, "Yakul is family! And we protect our family!" He claimed proudly, starting to swing their intertwined hands.

"That's right." Y/n nodded, looking back at the plushie. She grabbed Yakul's reins loosely as he walked along with them to make sure he stayed close. Her eyes caught a group of kids about the same age as Natsu playing by the play ground in the middle of the plaza, "Natsu, why don't you go play for a bit, then I'll be there in a second, okay?" Y/n tried to let go of his hand, but his grip tightened.

"No!" He shook his head, looking at the older girl with pleading eyes, "Please don't go. I-I don't know them."

"Hmm?" Y/n tilted her head, looking between the three kids and Natsu. She nodded to herself and went over to the playground with Natsu right behind her with Yakul.

"Hey! You three!" Y/n shouted, getting the attention of three kids on the playground. One of the three, a girl with blonde hair and large brown eyes climbed down from one of the towers, "Y-Yeah?"

"My name is Y/n and this is," She looked behind her, where Natsu hid his face, "My brother, Natsu." She looked back at the girl as another girl with red hair came running up beside her, "Do you think you could look after him for me for a bit?"

"Why? Is he stupid or something?" A boy asked, running up beside the blonde girl.

Natsu fired up at that, pointing an angry finger at the raven-haired boy, "You're stupid!"

Y/n giggled, "Actually, I've entrusted my brother with a very important mission. It's going to be hard so he might need some help... Buuut if you don't want to-"

"N-No!" The raven-haired boy shouted, cutting the girl off.

"I wanna go on an adventure!" The blonde jumped with excitement.

"You have to protect Yakul here at all costs, okay?" She asked them, patting Yakul's back, "He's very famous and-uh, I have another task to complete. Can I trust the four of you?"

Natsu jumped onto Yakul's back, holding up a thumb to Y/n, "You can trust me, Y/n! I'll burn the enemy!"

"Okay then!" She turned around and waved goodbye to the four.

~No one's P.O.V~

Not long after, Y/n made her way back to the playground, wiping the little blood that had splattered on her cheek away with her thumb, the large, red plushie held tightly in her hands.

She laughed at the sight of Natsu doing his best to ride around with the blonde haired girl on Yakul, a stick held tightly in his hand like a sword.

"Natsu! It's time to go home!" She called out to the boy, who looked over his shoulder and began to slowly lower his stick. His eyes began to glimmer when he saw the plushie in her arms and he did his best to shuffle down from Yakul's back without stumbling.

He ran over to the girl, throwing himself into the plushie, Natsu hugged the red dragon closely to himself when Y/n let go of it, "How did you get it?!"

"I made a new deal with the man!" Y/n grinned at him before calling Yakul over, shocking the blonde that didn't know how to get off on her own.

Yakul trotted over to Y/n. And she helped the girl down. The blonde looked at Natsu, who hugged his large plushie, "Do you really have to leave?!"

Natsu nodded, "I do, Luce. But I will always remember you." Natsu announced dramatically before walking away unbothered, leaving the girl behind with red cheeks.

"See ya, Pinkie!"

Natsu turned on his heels, glaring up at the raven headed boy. He struck his tongue out at him, "Ice Princess!" And then turned back to Y/n.

He smiled as he grabbed ahold of her hand and they walked out of the small human town. It had been so fun for his first visit.

As they passed, he looked at the shop where he got his plushie to see the man gone. He tilted his head, wondering where he went.

"You like the plushie?" Y/n asked. Natsu grinned brightly, dismissing his thoughts as he stuffed his face into the plushie, "I love it!"

And so, the two went home.

Y/n knew that Natsu was growing faster than herself. She could tell, because he nearly had reached the same height as her. He was Human, no doubt.

But she still loved him.
And he, her.
That would never change.

"I love you! Y/n!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.1K 2.7K 15
The curse had been broken, Meliodas had finally after so many thousands of years broken the curse forcing the ever cycle of Elizabeth being reincarna...
291 9 11
A young girl dreamt of finding her soulmate one day like her daddy did. She waited 3,000 years for him but when she met him her hearts shattered when...
76.3K 1.6K 25
When you're immortal, the only guarantee is death. To watch all of those around you die and leave you for the afterlife. The world loses some of it's...
47.3K 824 10
Yandere Seven Deadly Sins X Reader This is a tale of ancient times, an era before humans and Non-Human worlds where forever divided. When the Holy Kn...