Love me like you do - Ariana...

By Christina1999

Her life might seem perfect but after being heartbroken over and over again Ariana finally thinks she has fou... More

Loving the pain
a broken heart
BB, surprise guests and butterflies
lingerine beaches and secrets
bedtime cuddling and a real gentleman
showers, interruptions and tears
exposing little smut and something wrong
tears, music, panic attack and more tears
tears love? and secret leathers
the secrets of the leathers and darkness
inside ariana's head - creepy person and aliens? (filler chapter)
waking up and "i don't think so mr doctor" sass
home, "relaxing" and possibly label?
labels
last couple of months and reunited!
nice and slow - mature readers only!!
happy to sad & hit on and pregnant?
bad mood tantrum and kinky?
caught naked... literately and steamy shower
soar frankie advising and a bet
bet lingerine and a nice grownup talk
morning breakdowns important mail and hiding it from Ariana!
car ride touching, telling Sean and Dad
meeting daddy and talking (important author note at the top)
beautiful necklace and saying goodbye
traveling rehersing and texting
EMA's lyrics and roots before Branches?
Leaving Europe and texting - (important A/N at the top)
NYC fun! - (A/N at the top)
home, talking, studio, rumors and unexpected visitors...
the wanted and affectionate
telling ariana may not be so dramatic after all and hot'n steamy
talking with lawyer and dinner date getting crashed (important A/N at top)
AMA rehearsal + show and some Seaniana cuteness
recording & unknown car....
people, panic and leaving.
an emotional wrek aka Ariana Grande
mornings , preforming, distance and "we need to talk"
talking , fighting, letting it all out and leaving...
thanksgiving, 13 and "i feel pretty"
slumber party, fashion show and texting
Date night with a "passionate" ending
mornings almost getting caught and meeting mom
grammys, shower, running away, flashback and talking it out
court date, mama grandes questions and kids?
jingle ball LA
#bellLetsTalk - my story (NOT A CHAPTER)
Alexa and awkward mommy moment
Its this beautiful thing called "begin in love"
Pinch of family drama, the one and sappy declaring of love
Christmas time, reunited and possible complication?
control of my own life
New Years Eve (A/N at the top) - changing the name of the story!!
mommy, date night and testing...
just like a rollercoaster
family in town and not to pleasant mail...
inappropriate declaring and telling scooter...
talking, breaking down and silent sobs
falling apart and friends giving a helping hand
more than you'll ever know
Love is truly all we need
mommy visit, key and drop out
Not an update!
its all fine in paradise. right? (authors note at the top)
NBA and wise words from Zeno
back in LA and listening party
I just need to cry. Okay?
opening act and boyfriend drama
pretending and an almost kiss
I just wish this thing called love where easy (A/N at the top!)
rodeo and hot n' heavy
drama in NYC and water fight
beach and blowout
making up and Miami performance
maybe we can work it out?
the rain before the storm
FINALE before sequel!
sequel is out!

lake Tahoe and morning trouble

4.1K 83 85
By Christina1999

Its my birthday tomorrow so I don't know if there will be any more updates this weekend. Sry :/ but I gotta use my energy on other things. But maybe ill post something, don't know yet. Anyhow hope this extra long chapter makes up for it tho :)

-Ariana's POV-

After a long plane ride that consisted of talking our the situation that had happened at the Grande's family home me and Sean both decided to put that all behind us for the time begin and enjoy the vacation. Especially as my tour is coming up and we want to spend as much quality time together as we possibly can.

We arrive at the resort about a 30min car ride. Already I knew where we where going judging by the snow all around us. Lake Tahoe! Its known as a romantic and fun, but yet quiet place. Which is exactly what we need.

«Its so beautiful here» I chime as I look around wile we walk into the lobby. «Not as beautiful as you» Sean says as he lightly kisses my cheek making me blush « you mush»

Sean talks to the receptionist to get our room key wile I stand close by letting my eyes wander around the room. Its such a beautiful place and to be here alone with Sean makes it even better. This is a big deal really, a huge step in our relationship. But I think we are ready for it.

As I stand there looking around my phone keeps buzzing in my pocket, its on silent mode but it still vibrated. At first I ignored it but now it started again for the fifth time so I had to take it. So quickly I half whisper to Sean «my phone keeps buzzing it must be important. Ill be right back it will only take a second» and kiss his cheek before I walked towards an area where no one else where.

Ariana - Hallo?

Joan - there you are sweetie! Finally you picked up I was getting worried! Where are you?

Ariana - I'm fine. Im at Lake Tahoe with Sean you knew we where going away.

Joan - yeah I did but I was just hoping to say goodbye to you before you left. We left it at such a bad note and me and Frankie feel so bad we overreacted. We are so so sorry Ariana. You are a grown adult but to us you're always going to be our little girl you know that.

Ariana - I just needed to get out of there. I know and I understand that. You know I love you all so much, but I just need to grow as a person. You know? We need to talk but I think everyone just need to calm down and think about everything and then we will talk when you get to LA.

Joan - thank you Ariana. I understand you're mad, but it warms a mothers heart that you won't neglect us for it. We all love you and we know you can make the right decisions for yourself. Say hi to Sean from me and enjoy for vacating baby doll you've deserved it.

Ariana - bye mommy I love you

I hung up the phone and walk over to Sean who was standing by waiting for me «my mom says hi and that she is sorry.»

«You okay?»

Peeking his lips lightly I say «yeah, ill talk more to her when she gets to LA. Right now imma concentrate on spending time with you.

We make our way up to the top floor and to the master suite. Getting inside its so beautiful and our things have already been brought up.

Sean takes his phone and turns it off before putting it on a shelf by the door «it will stay there until we get home. Unless its an emergency you have my undivided attention»

«That sounds like a good idea» I say as I turn mine off before putting it on top of his.

Getting closer to Sean I wrap my arms around his neck «mm I love you. Its so beautiful here. And I love you so much.» pressing my lips on his, giving him a long tender kiss.

«I love you too my love. The light of my eye. The sunshine in my darkest hour.» his words made me blush hard, that boy really loves me «so baby girl. What you want to do?» he raises an eyebrow at me wile smirking

«As much as I would enjoy ripping your clothes of and doing some dirty stuff I'm really exhausted so a nap in your arms sounds appealing right now»

He leans down and sweep me off my fetes «a nap it is then. After that we can go get some dinner. Sounds good?»

«Sounds perfect»

** Later **

I woke up about 45minutes ago and we started getting ready to go get some dinner at the restaurant. Sean had booked a private table thats kinda in the back so if they have celebs here they can get some privacy. He is really doing everything he can to make this trip as relaxing as possible for me. Truly he is the best, All I could ever ask for.

Walking hand in hand down the corridors he twirls me around from time to time making me giggle like a little school girl. Its so comforting that we still have this sort of puppy love still. Yeah its serious and all but we are still able to keep that. People also say that the 'sparks' and the little gestures fizzles out after a wile but with us that haven't been the case. Its more like all that have been getting stronger.

A waiter shows us to the table in the other room thing and Sean pulls the chair our for me before sitting down himself. We aren't really dressed that fancy really, I have on a simple body hugging dark grey dress with some black pumps. Sean was wearing some dark jeans and a button up shirt looking hot as always.

The lady waitress comes back with another couple but we don't look for who it is, we are just to occupied with each other.

«You two ready to order?» the waitress say with a smile

Sean motions for me to say what I want that he would go after me «mm, I want the kale salad and just some sparkling water» I say with a smile. Haven't told Sean as I don't want to ruin the mood but I'm not feeling too good so imma keep it light. Also I'm still avoiding alcohol but I don't really want to think about that right now.

After quickly Smiling at me Sean order for himself «ill take a chicken salad and some sparkling water too» the lady nods before heading out.

«Since when didn't you order wine Ariana?» Sean looks kinda suspicious at me and I get really nervous.

I raise an eyebrow at him «you could have taken a glass of wine even tho I wasn't. You know that right?»

«Don't avoid the question missy. And I know»

Sighing deeply I say «I'm just not feeling too got.» immediately he got a worried look on his face «don't worry baby I'm sure its nothing. Im okay, just not going to make it worse by drinking alcohol» smooth one Ariana....

«Okay» he didn't seem like he really believed be but let it go for now.

Our waitress came back with our drinks before going to take the other couples orders. I haven't looked who it is but when they started talking their voices seemed awfully familiar.

Quickly I look to the side and who do I see... Naya and her husband... this... what are they doing here. And no offense but how can they afford it? I don't know....

«Sean» I half whisper and he looks up at me «cearfully look to your left and see who is here. Don't freak keep calm, its nothing but just be aware.»

He is hesitant but he looks quickly before turning back to me with wide eyes. Cearfully I grab his hand thats laying on the table and mutter «its okay. Block it out» to him

Well thats easier said than done «Sean?» came from our left.

Both of us looked over to see both of them practically staring us down. At first their faces shine with Jealousy but they quickly covered it. «What are you doing here... with Ariana?» she is so Jealous!

«Im on a vacation with my girlfriend before she heads on tour. Why?» Sean gives my hand a good squeeze

«Tour? Playing little venues again?» she is now directing it at me with a scuff

I roll my eyes «if selling out two dates at Madison Square Garden is considered small» that left her kinda wide eyed before she shook it off. Clearly they don't want to show that they would die to be us.

That kinda shut them up alt east for the time begin so me and Sean both turned to face each other. He leans down and pull something out of his pocket, a beautifully wrapped gift. «I was about to give you this before we where interrupted» he says with a smile and hands it to me «your christmas present»

Smiling at him I say «you didn't need to»

«You're right but I wanted to. Now open it» he urges me

I unwrap it to discover a ring box, Its easy to tell by the size. Opening up the lid a beautiful diamond ring. Its a perfect size for me. Not too big as my hands are so small. But whats rushing trough my head is the meaning behind this. Is it just a ring? Or more meaning? «Its beautiful Sean»

«You like it?»

Smiling big I take it out of the box and put it on my finger «i love it. Thank you baby» leaning over the table I peek his lips once.

He smiles kinda shyly «I'm sure you're wondering what it means. Its a promise ring» grabbing my hand the ring is on he takes it of and grab my other hand before sliding the ring down on wedding band finger. No more words where needed. We both know what it meant. Not an engagement as were not there yet but a promise ring to symbolize that we have found each other and that we are soul mates.

«Speaking off gifts baby. I know you told me not to get you anything that I was your gift or whatever but I got you something anyway. But its up in our suite as you would probably have seen it if I took it with me down here.» I smile at him

Raising an eyebrow at me he smirks «is this more you in lingerine? Cause I really loved that.»

I blush «no. Thats not really a gift, you can get that if you just ask. But you'll see later. Its something that I was told you where kinda looking for and wanted. Thats all I'm going to say.»

«Ill keep that in mind beautiful. Now I'm getting curious too btw» he was looking at me in a way like he was trying to read info of my face.

As I'm about to say something Naya shot in again from the left «watching you two is really boring. Pathetic even. Thats not how a relationship work. All lovy dovey and all. It will never work out in the long haul»

Sean was visibly getting feed up «not everyone have miserable relationships. Now can't you just leave us alone? My time with Ariana is always limited as were both so busy so you of all people is not going to limit my time with my lady.»

The way he says 'my lady' makes shivers shot up my spine. Im really his. Only his. Obviously I know that already but its something special about him actually saying it out lound.

**** LATER ON *****

We finish up or food and Sean pays before we head back up to our room. Naya and her husband had kinda stayed mostly quiet after what Sean pointed out. Not that I mind it was annoying as hell.

As we walk up to our room Sean has his arm draped around me holding me close in a protective manner.

Getting into our room he closes the door behind him before laying down on the bed dragging me on top of him. As he is about to start kissing on me I stop him «not yet. Imma give you something first. Cause knowing me I will forget it»

After retrieving a box from my suite case I sit back on top of him «i know you told me about a million times you didn't want anything from me but I got you something anyway. So I was talking to Zeno and asked what I should get you if it was anything you wanted. Then he told me about this one thing you've been meaning to get but never got around to. So, here you go, I didn't wrap it as I just are not able to wrap presents its not happening» I lay the box on his chest eager to see his face when he opens it. But kinda scared too.

He looks at me for a second before he opens it. His eyes lit up when he saw what was inside and he was grinning from ear to ear. «Ariana its beautiful! Its really cool» he takes it out of the box «forever I've been meaning to get something like this. Thank you baby girl.» leaning up he kisses me softly before going back to looking at what I got him.

Ive must have hit the head of the nail with this present huh? Its a little frame chain thing in gold with some diamonds on it with a picture of the two of us in it. The pic can be changed out tho. The chain thing is to get hocked on his like key thing he keeps on his pants. Zeno told me he wanted something like that so.

«No worry baby.» I kiss his forehead before getting up

«Hey where you going? I didn't tell you you could go?» he raises an eyebrow at me.

Rolling my eyes I say «i wasn't going anywhere. Im just going to take this dress of as its not the most comfortable thing in the world.

Already I've stepped out of my heals earlier but now I turned around with my back to Sean before reaching behind me to zip the dress down. As I step out of the dress I'm now in just some red lace underwear and I can feel Sean's eyes on me.

«You're drooling baby» I laugh a little before going into the bathroom where I take my makeup of and let my hair down before walking back in. After slipping under the covers I cuddle up to Sean who is still laying on top of the covers, fully clothed with eyes following my every move.

«You seem exhausted baby girl. Lets get you some rest so we can have fun tomorrow yeah?» he kisses my head lightly before going getting ready for bed himself. He comes back in just his boxers with one of his T-shirts in his hand.

Cearfully he sets me up in bed before taking my bra off and pulling his t-shirts over my head. «Thats better. That bra can impossibly be comfortable sleeping in.» he comes under the covers and pulls me close to his chest.

«Sweet dreams my angle. I love you» he plants a sweet kiss on my lips before tucking my head under his chin

«Mm I love you too baby, so much»

*** NEXT MORNING***

I wake up with this sharp pain in my stomach, run into the bathroom and start trowing up. This can not be a good sign to what nona suspected, but I really don't want to find out now, I'm just not ready. For all I know this could be something else.

Sean comes rushing into the bathroom and pulls my hair back, rubbing my back as I trow up some more. When I finish he sits down on the floor pulling me into his lap. Reaching up on the counter he grabs a towel to wipe my mouth with «baby girl. Whats going on?»

«Nothing. I don't know.» panic starts to strike me but he calms me down «baby its okay. Calm down. Im sure its nothing maybe you eat some bad kale yesterday or something.»

-Sean's POV-

My poor baby girl she seems so confused and in denial. Im not stupid and I can see what its symptoms of. Its symptoms of a pregnancy. Obviously I don't know if she really is but maybe? I don't know.. But I'm not going to say anything until she does. This will take more of her as at the end of the day she Is the one carrying the child, if its even there.

I just haft to bite the apple and not think about it. She isn't stupid either and she knows what this is but she just isn't ready to face it and I get that. But when she is I'm gonna be there for her 100%..

-Ariana's POV-

After spending the morning puking my guts out I took about an hour long nap before I was fine. My body is acting in all kinds of strange ways, I'm trowing up one minute then I'm so tired I fall asleep but when I wake up its like nothing happened. My appetite is changing and I'm really tired. Also I'm kinda Horney too, which I usually am but not like this. Its like all my emotions are heightened and its driving me nuts! Worst part is I have no clue to what this is! Not an answer who makes sense at least!

Since I'm feeling better we spend the day playing tag in the snow, we went ice skating and we also just chilled by one of the fire pits. The entire time we where all mushy and touchy feely. Its nice to be «that couple» from time to time. You know the couple you would randomly see making out in the middle of the hallway. It bring some sort of«innocence and some sort of playfulness into a serious relationship. Its not supposed to be serious 24/7 you haft to be able to have a laugh and be corny together.

*** After dinner ****

Just like yesterday we walked hand in hand up to our suite and he sat me down on his lap on the bed. I look him straight in the eye and lick my lip. As I straddle his hips his hands rest on my waist and he says «you sure you want to Ariana?» for some reason he is kinda concerned.

«Yeah why wouldn't I?» I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion which he used his finger to straighten back out «no reason I was just asking»

My gut tells me he had some kind of meaning behind that but now just not going to try figuring it out «well then imma do this» I reach behind me and unhook the like bra/top thing I'm wearing. Basically its a bra really but I've used it as a top many times.

Trowing it on the floor I leave my top half completely naked and I smirk at him leaning down kissing up his chest as our fingers intertwined. This night was about to be something else

*** Next morning ***

I wake up feeling the sun shine down on my bare skin. Without even touching it I can feel my hair is a mess after last nights «activities». It was maybe one of the best if not the best we have had together. Filled with so much love and passion but taking it slow and sweet at the same time. Just perfect.

My mood change at the spit of a second when I feel my stomach acting up again like yesterday morning. Not today again. Sighing I quickly grab Sean's shirt thats laying on the floor throw it on and run to the bathroom just in time as my guts literately turn inside out. Its just disgusting. And just like yesterday Sean comes running after he put some boxers on and holds my hair back

«Baby you sure that everything is okay with you?» he rubs my back tenderly.

Leaning back I sit up agaings the wall «yeah I'm okay I think. Its all okay, don't worry about it»

«If you say so» he says as he wipes my mouth. The tone if his voice makes it sound like he doesn't really believe me but is just letting it go for now.

***

We spend all in all three days in this snow paradise. Going skiing, more skating and just enjoying each others company. All three mornings I woke up trowing up but we still managed to have fun. Troughs is starting to stir around in my head about what this is but imma leave it be for now. It can wait a little longer before I find out whats up with my body.

____________________________-

I update every:

200 read

20 votes

10 comments

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

Ask.fm: Christinaasland (link can be found in my bio at twitter)

Tumblr: 1999christina

-Xoxo Christina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 919 34
A fanfic about the relationship of Ariana Grande and Sean Anderson PART 1
225K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...
11.3K 121 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? β™‘ β™‘ β€’ This will contain smut β—‡ β€’ y...
102K 2.3K 73
This story is very very cringey. Bare with me I'm editing hence the editing in the title. a million years later and im still editing πŸ˜” [Currently I...