You need a Babysitter:Minsung...

By FlowerHole

Minho's parents don't trust their only son to be alone for six months. Big house means Minho having parties m... More

hello my Minsung shipers ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘1๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘2๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘3๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘4๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘5๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘6๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘7๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘8๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘9๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘10๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘11๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘12๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘13๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘14๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘15๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘16๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘17๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘18๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘19๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘20๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘21๐Ÿ‘
sad news...
๐Ÿ‘22๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘23๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘24๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘25๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘26๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘27๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘28๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘29๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘30๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘Sequel๐Ÿ‘

7K 192 268
By FlowerHole

Jisung POV
It was graduation day  I was so excited about leaving this horrible place called school while I was smiling as I got to school my friends were taking pictures. "Let's take goofy pictures!" "On three okay" "one two three!"
"Hi, guys!" "Jisungie, let's all take a picture."
I nodded as all of us squished together. I smiled as they took it.

"Are you excited that we're finally leaving this place?" "Yes because all of us are going to the same university." "But we won't hang out over the summer such a bummer."

"I know I'm gonna be all worked up but in a good way because this is what I wanted and when I have time I'll call you guys." "You better or will hang you up on our wall." I laughed.

"You should go take some pictures with Minho saving those last moments with one another."

"You're right, I'll see you guys in the back of the school."

I made my way to where everyone was taking pictures with Minho he looked so cute. But the girls who were touching him weren't cute.
"Minho!" I called his name. He pushed the girls out the way and went to hug me I saw some of the girls rolling their eyes at me.
"Hey, beautiful" "Hi gorgeous," I said back.
"Do you want to take pictures with me," Minho said smiling at me. How lucky I was to date my crush the one I was waiting for the longest and he finally notices me and now he's hugging me staring at me with love.

"You don't have to ask of course we can!" he took my hand and we went to the side of the school where there were a bunch of trees around. There was a stone bench I went and sat down. "Are you not going to sit with me," I asked Minho who was grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"I will but let's take a picture of one another first so we can keep it as our phone case." "So romantic~" I smiled at him.
"So do an ugly face so people can see that your beauty is right in the back of my case."
"Now you lost me of you being romantic." "Just do it we'll take two."
"Okay." "One two three...okay now give me stunning." He smiled at them.
"You got them right," I said standing up.
"Yes, I did I love how you did a no chin one and rolled your eyes to the back so I can see the whites of your eyeballs your so cute." He pinched my cheeks. "You're so weird." "Now take mine you can choose what poses I can do."

"Okay do a cute one" he put a peace sign over his left eye and winked I took it and smiled. "Okay, last one sexy" "Like what sexy" "Unbuttoned your shirt and bite your lip and swift your hair back got that."
"Okay"

He did what I told him he looked at the camera and I took it damn why is he so fine for what reason does he have to be that hot."

"Let's take some pictures of the both of us."
I sat on Minho's lap he grabbed me from my waist and pulled his phone he put it up high for both of our faces to show.

"Smile my love." he counted to three. "I kissed him on the lips and he took it. "So should we get going."
"Let's go." we both went hand in hand and took our seats.
They called us one by one taking pictures with the principal and alone it was my turn I took my diploma and shook the principal hand I said thank you and went to sit back in my seat more students went by it was finally Minho's turn.
He made a peace sign and took the spoke person's microphone and said a few words he wasn't even the valedictorian but took it anyways.

"Hello, my classmates we made this far, and let's keep it that way I know y'all will miss me who wouldn't I madly gorgeous but for me, I will dearly miss my baby boy who's sitting madly fine in row three" he blew a kiss at me. "Just so you know let's not be those college kids that come after a few months you graduated and come back to school and see your teachers because I know damn well I'm not. I will never go back to this horrendous school people call fun." He dropped the mic and then handed it to the spoke person.

He quickly walked off the stage going back to his seat. The principal continued after many hours of not listening Minho was texting me I didn't answer and he knows so he kept buzzing to annoy me but I put it on vibrate.

The final words happen we graduated. Everyone jumped happy hugging one another I went outside with my friends. My parents waited for me and hugged me when they saw me.

"Ah, our little boy is a man" "I've been a man." "Sure you were."
"Mom I am a man." "Ah-huh"  "Should we go out to eat or are you going now" "I leave in ten minutes mom sorry." "No it's okay but your coming to thanksgiving right." "Yes, but I'll leave earlier."
"We'll be waiting you packed everything right."
"Yes," they're all in my car. I should get going."

"Have you said bye to Minho?"
"Oh yeah, I almost forgot well I'll go find him and then leave." They hugged me for the last time and left.
I bid my goodbyes to my friends and Minho's parents who were waiting for their son.
I went looking for him but couldn't find him.
I then called him.

It was ringing and ringing until it answered.
"Minho where are you" "Up your ass"
"Wouldn't you like to be?" "No." "No? That's weird for you to say but it doesn't matter I'm leaving so where are you."  "Why do you have to go so early I don't want you to leave me so soon why you didn't sleep over yesterday." "I do have parents to spend time with too."  "Am I not important you couldn't see my text I was putting days when we could face time and put two long paragraphs of how I love you how am I going to miss you to death and how I will wait until you come back. But you never answered so rude."  "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to not answer." "Sure so you're staying longer.." I hear his voice getting higher.
"Nice try but I can't even if I tried."

"Well, I'm right behind you so give me the biggest hug." I turned around and ran to him. "I love you" "I love you too." it took forty minutes to stop hugging and maybe a few tears here and there. I kissed him all over and waved at him and went inside my car all of our friends standing beside him cheering him up and waved at me.

Chuseok Day (Thanksgiving)

Minho POV
It's been four months since I and Jisung have last seen each other today I mean there was some FaceTime but it wasn't the same to see his beautiful face. Today was thanksgiving I was in my penthouse getting myself ready to head to my parent's house. I was putting my tie on when I heard the door knock. I wasn't expecting anyone so who would it be?
I ran to the door without pants and was only wearing my boxers.

"I'm back!!" Jisung smiled and attack me with a hug. "I missed you, baby," I said to him I gave him butterfly kisses all over his face." He suddenly sniffed and kissed me on my neck. "I got you something" "What is it?!" "It has to wait until we come back home."  "Okay let's go" "Are you going out with your boxers as well." "Maybe not that I'll get change as fast as possible and we can go to my parent's house where your parents are at." A few minutes later I jelled my hair and walked over to Jisung who was sitting so comfortably on the sofa.

"Who told you to be this fly."  "What can I say I'm a whole damn meal." We both left the condo I opened the car door for Jisung. We made it to my parents' house.

We walked together and entered my parent's house as I expected they hugged us and welcome us.
"Oh my god Jisung you got cuter"
"Thank you, Mr.Lee" "You know you can still turn back if Minho is treating you like garbage."
"I think I'm good Mrs. Lee he treats me like a Queen."
"Good because his little cousin is still an option."
"Mom Kevin is ten and I won't let him be close to Jisung."  "You're getting jealous of a ten-year-old who might have a chance of stealing your boyfriend."
"Mom please let's just eat."

"Okay let's gather around then."

Hours passed by we talked about what we had been doing in life seeing how Jisung was talking about soccer made me happy. "I'm the team captain and everyone is nice I made more friends."  "Are there any cute boys?" Of course, my mom would ask that question. "There is I'm not gonna lie but they don't match what Minho has and I like that because he's one of a kind." I smiled at Jisung holding his hand under the table.

The night settled in jisung and I were outside hugging by the fire while our parents were drinking wine inside.

"I'm glad you're back you know I miss your scent and your bright face that makes me happy every time."

"I missed you too your touch how I can look at you every time and not lose feeling from you how your my best friend and my boyfriend. I like you from head to your shadow."

Jisung turns over putting his hands on my neck.
"I missed you~ if you know what I mean."
"Jisung you can't say that because you know I'll say yes and I'll do it right here but our parents are right inside and they can come any minute."

"Who said we would do it outside you do have your place or am I wrong." I swallowed my saliva this little whore is gonna make me go back home and choke the hell out of him.
"Let's tell our parents that we're leaving."

We hurried inside. Our parents were laughing as we walked in. "Are you guys done hugging" "we're going to go  it's pretty late." "It's only ten" "it's late mom and I'm tired" "if your gonna do it you didn't have to tell us that your leaving you could've just left and we would've understood where you guys went."

"Okay, mom enough chit-chat I'll see you tomorrow morning" "No you won't and you know that I'll see you in the afternoon."

We bid our goodbyes. I opened the passenger seat.
"You sit in the passenger seat" jisung ordered "Yes sir," I said back. "He took the wheel and backed out the driveway we left and went out on the highway. He was staring in the middle of the road I turn to my phone and felt a sudden touch on my crotch. I looked straight at Jisung with a smile.

"What do you think you're doing young man."
"Touching what's mine or is it not?"
"Of course it is but do you want both of us to die because your gonna jerk me off and I'll do the same to you and you'll probably swerve and we'll be dead and then the medics come to see us having our hands in each other pants not a good way to die."

"You're no fun" "Just wait until we go home you'll know what fun hits you when I do it to your sorry ass." "Oh my so scary"

We made it home I walked out of the car heading to the elevator doors that were opened by a couple that came out  Jisung went inside first while I was right behind him the elevator doors closes I pressed the button as the elevator goes up I looked at Jisung who was looking at his phone screen.
I snatched his phone from his hands putting it in my back pocket I pushed him to the wall and put both of his wrists over his head I started to suck on his neck leaving noticeable bruises he tugs my shirt and put his hands on my neck he then grabs my face from and then he harshly put his lips onto mine. I bite his lip as he softly moans my leg was in between his crotch I felt him grinding on my knee.

I unbutton Jisung's shirt I put my hand inside his pants touching his dick I see him squirming putting his hands on my shoulders. The elevator was finally on my floor when we hear the doors open we quickly got off each other but stayed close.

The doors opened a girl who I have seen in this unit was wearing a pink glittery short dress and was standing looking at us and smiled at me when she realized it was me. Jisung stepped out I followed behind him but the girl who was my neighbor grabbed me by my forearm.
"Yes, Stephanie!" I looked at her. "My friends invited me to a party?" "Um good for you Stephanie should I applaud." "Um no, haha I was just asking if you wanted to come." "Can Jisung come?" I pointed at Jisung.

"Uh, I wish I had another invite for another person maybe next time he can come I'll keep the elevators open for us."

"No, you can go to your party with your friends I'm going to have hard sex with my boyfriend bye, Stephanie."
I grabbed Jisung's hand and we both went inside my penthouse.

Jisung POV

"You did her so dirty Minho." "I mean it is true we're gonna have hard sex." Minho took his jacket off and threw it on the floor. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately I closed my eyes putting my hands on his waist we walked over to the living room he pushed me onto the couch and hovered over me he turns my head so he can mark my neck. I moaned into his ear I opened my legs with one hand as he unbuttons my shirt with the other I  took it off and he pushed it to the side. He went lower making marks on my chest. He unbuckles my pants and puts his hands on my hard dick. He squeezed the tip of my dick as I squirmed gripping his shoulders.

"Minho~ fucking put it goddamnit!" I moaned out.
"Say it a bit nice darling~" he bit my nipple. (Minho got me in a chokehold with the darling. Now you guys can imagine it.)  "Can you fucking please put it in."
"Fine." He took my pants and his clothes off. He laid me on the pillow he told me to hold my legs.
He sucked his two fingers. "Let me prep you baby."

"Ahh wait it hurts" "My fingers haven't gone in yet. I just poked you"
"Oh sorry, it has just been a long time."
"Just breathe I'll be over in no time, maybe"

As he says that he went in and fingered my hole he kept pulling it out and slamming it he went and sucked my dick. "I'm going to cum Minho."
He smacked my thighs. He pulled away from me. He grabbed me from my waist I see him smiling he put his dick without even saying anything.

He slammed his dick inside me. I arched my back, grabbed one of the pillows, and put it on my face. I moaned so loud I thought my voice was not going to work tomorrow. He kept slamming it he put my legs on his shoulders he kept moving fast thrusting me every time I felt him coming closer to me he pushes the pillow away and kissed me as he fucked me.
I put my hands on Minho's back-scratching him. He groaned as he left my lips to bite my neck.

He kissed me all around my body not one skin bare with hickeys all over I don't think that was healthy.

"I'm coming Minho!!"  "Me too baby." we both moaned as white liquid started to come out. He pulled out and started to breathe hard he pushed his sweaty hair back his eyebrow went up and it looked sexy. "Minho" "Hmm," he said staring at me.
"Can we do another round please?" 
"Are you that horny?"

"I wasn't going to ask but when I saw you sweating even more and you put your hair back well I couldn't resist any longer."  "Let's do it by the window then." he grinned. 
"What! Where anyone can see us." Where on the top floor baby~ were fine but your ass is not going to be fine." he carried me I put my legs around his waist he pushed me in the cold window. He put his dick inside me again he thrust in and out more rapidly than normal I jumped each time he hit my prostate.

I kiss him all over leaving my bite marks on his body he dropped me and turn me over to face the window he told me to bend down a bit he thrust again he turns my neck and kissed me biting my lip I opened my mouth as he put two of his fingers inside my mouth I slobber all over his fingers he took his fingers off from my mouth. I went ahead and jerked on my dick, he sees that and takes my hands and locked them together we both came breathing hard we were both so sleepy he caught me as my legs felt like they were going to break.

"Let's take a bath and go to sleep." I nodded.
We were both inside the bath he was scrubbing himself and his head with soap I don't know what I was doing but I sat on Minho's lap he opened his eyes and stared at me at what I was doing I bit my lip I put his dick inside of me I started to bounce on him as the water dropped on the bathroom floor. "Jisung-"

I put my hand on his mouth to stop him from talking I grabbed his hand so he can grab my waist I pinched my nipple and rode him he let out a  groan he put both of his hands on my waist and thrust so hard we both let out a moaned that made me think we were going to get a noise complaint but that a tomorrow thing to worry about.  
We both came three times that night.  Minho washed my body first so I won't do anything. He cleaned the bathroom floor which was all wet while I was sitting by the sink. After he was done he carried me to the bedroom. I put on my pajamas and so did Minho with only shorts.

He was already on the bed covers I went towards him we both hug each other and fell asleep as the night went on.

Morning

My eyes flutter open I scrubbed my eyes and looked around but Minho wasn't next to me I got up and went to look for him I went downstairs and see him cooking breakfast.

"Morning!!" I said as I hugged him behind
"Good morning" he squished my cheeks. I smiled at him. "The breakfast will be ready in eight minutes okay." "Remember when I told you I had a surprise for both of us." "Yeah, I almost forgot what is it."

"We both have to wear it let me go get the bag." I quickly went upstairs grabbing both of the bags I rushed downstairs and handed him the bag.  "You have to wear it now so go to the other room and I'll go to the bathroom and when we're done let's take some pictures okay."

He nodded walking over to the other room.

I changed fast and was ready for his reaction.
"Jisung what the hell!" "Hurry come out"
"I'm shy." " Hmm don't I remember those words you weren't shy when you kept fucking me by the window."
"Fuck you." he opened the door and walked out.
I started to laugh because it was the first time I see Minho wearing a dress and not any dress a maid dress.

"You look so cute." I smiled taking a billion pictures from every angle.
"You know your wrong I'm not just only cute I look like a baddie with these stocks socks on." he flipped his hair and modeled for me even more.
"Wait do you smell burning Jisung?" "Yeah, I did when I came out" "So you couldn't check what that smell was!"  "No, I was ready to see your reaction." he rushed to the kitchen, and the food he was making was burnt.
"So what are we going to eat," I asked him.

He stared at me up and down I already knew what he was going to say.
"I'm going to kill you first for making me forget about the food then I'm going to eat you and will do this again until I'm satisfied."

"Not fair what do I get." "My love so come here lover boy and let me kill you!!" "Nooo!!" He jumped at me and attacked me with kisses all over my face.
"Your mine for today's meal." "I'm just gonna give up" I pouted "You know you're gonna like it."
"I am" "Then let's get started shall we." "Wait should I get whip cream." "Sure." he winked at me.

I hope you liked it because this took a lot of work I needed to re-write four times and edit it so I'm sorry this took so long I know you guys waited for this!!
I will be doing another book. Love you all!!
Word count: 3639🍑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 550 2
"you're crazy if you think i'm ever letting you go, baby." jisung feels a blush blooming on his face. he blinks rapidly, clearly affected by the pet...
69.2K 2.8K 28
๐Ÿ”žSMUT WARNING๐Ÿ”ž This is the story of when Felix's life had a drastic change and he had to raise a child all by himself. "DO you know a in house bab...
80.2K 6.9K 89
[แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…] [๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ] -๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐  โ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’„๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’Š๐’ ๐’†๐’„๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‰๐’๐’–...
21.4K 879 22
What happens if 1 big accident can make someone's life so much better. In where felix has amnesia and none of his friends, neither his boyfriend, com...