Pokemon S&M: A travel through...

By Gygan_9835

Ash and his friends were having a normal class of battle practise, as the topic was to enhance the usage of t... More

The return... of the sickness?
A revealing of truth ... a Possible answer?
Faba's temporal solution; A worrying message of farewell
An unforeseen reunión; A hidden old Enemy?
A professor's worry, everyone's worries; Ash's backstory
An unexpected reunion; An Ultra beast sudden assault
A clash of regions: Sinnoh vs Alola; Imp. Satoshi-Gekouga vs Ultra beasts
A Kalothian elenco reunión; A legendary meeting (Remeeting)
A meeting of partners, Past and Present; The offer of a mission of ages
The Leave of The Ultra Guardians; A hero's new unexpected route
A meeting of partners and friends; ... A dark encounter with revelations
Time Journey P.1: The beginning of a mission, the beginning of a priority
Info (Must read)
A meeting of Pokegirls and friends meeting; Re-encountering old enemies
Ash vs Hunter J; Unexpected visits Pt1
Unexpected visits Pt 2; A meeting of rivals, an electric meeting of leaders
Shatternus, The Fallen God (Origins); The return of the hero from the ashes
Rival vs Rival, G. Leader vs G.Leader, Kalos vs Ishuu; The hero of Vale
New visitors, new questions; Disaster in Rota, Omen of an Aura heir
The return of the time travelers + Secrets revealed; An imminent clash of Gods
The Sinister Seven (Half) vs Ash; Clash of Legends, Battle of gods
A Reunion with Dark Revelations; An Atomic Rematch + End of the Encounter
Meeting the U. Guardians' gang; Return to Azoth... Another lover and Fiancee?!
Light reunion of the trinity; Clash Tournament: Ash's vets & Aces vs Rivals P. 0
Towards Michina town + Flashback of an engagement; Sawyer Vs M. Heracross
Unfortunate encounter, Ash vs Berhamöus 1° p; Barry's potential unleashed
Info and redesign... Preview?
Trip's aim for success, Ultimate B.Royale; Alamos, an omen of the origins
Gary's Show, reunion of old friends; Reencounter with paradoxical conclusion
A Para-Ash problem, Ash - Greninja beyond; Guilty night, towards the origin
An Ash Royale, Infernape the fire demon; A Sootopolis welcoming, Gym resistance

An assault with reunions; Till we meet again... Shatternus

3.5K 67 40
By Gygan_9835

Distortion World

. . . . . . . . .

*Whoosh*

A large presence passed by in high speeds, generating a gust of air that even moved some of the distorted buildings and structures, as the being was large enough to be considered a great creature... said creature that it was in a rush.

Giratina was in a hurry, a great hurry, as the Renegade legend was flying towards the closest part of Alola from the distortion world, crushing and destroying all kinds of debris and obstacles that crossed its path... But he wasn't alone at all.

Three different girls of many kinds of styles were hanging from its back as their lives depended on it, as besides them was also a small being of blue color, also hanging on one of the girls as its life really depended on it... and I think you know who are they.

"HOW LONG TILL WE GET THERE?!" Dawn asked trying to at least make her words understandable, as the air she was getting on her face didn't allow her to speak correctly.

<Giratina> "By how far, a couple of minutes!"

"WHAT'S A COUPLE OF MINUTES?!?" May reclaimed back, as she was trying not to rip out either Dawn's skirt or boots from her handle.

<Giratina>  "It's not my fault that it is far!"

"HOW FAR?!?" Serena also shouted, as she was also trying not to get lose of May's feet, even handling her hat with her teeth as it's life cared of everything.

<Giratina> "Answer, Alola!"

"THAT FAR!?!?!" the girls exclaimed now shocked in disbelief, as they knew now that it was really far their destination.

But as soon Giratina had in sight the entrance towards Alola, it later had to dodge multiple attacks towards it, stopping abruptly as the girls almost fell from its back in panic, comically getting again back to its back as the legend was frozen.

"W-what happened?!" Dawn was the first one to ask, as later Giratina only growled in frustration...

<Giratina> "He sensed me coming... clever aniki"

'Aniki?' the girls thought with curiosity, as they've later realized what was in front of them... seems Shatternus had Giratina coming, as just in front to the entrance to Alola, a couple of Ultra beasts appeared to guard it up, as they were preparing attacks to take them down.

"G-g-g Giratina-"

<Giratina> "Brace yourselves [Activates Shadow Ball] seems we'll need to pass a little test to pass!" Giratina roared back, as it later shooted out the attack, exploding in the middle as some beasts were pushed down, unlike others that managed to stand firm and countered back.

Giratina had to dodge, the girls almost falling a couple of times as the Renegade Pokémon had to evade the attacks, it countering it with Shadow Balls as necessary as needed, as the battle took place... seems the small group have it hard to cross... and that was exactly what Shatternus wanted... to stop their tracks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure Island _ Alola Region

*BOOM X4*

The battle was starting to get even more outrageous, as multiple explosions were heard across the small island, having almost entirely destroyed by now...

Ash was starting to get less land to move on, as all the ground became unstable, as he could only order his Charizard to get dodging and possibly countering back, as the dark legend was not letting him move freely.

<Shatternus> [Gets surrounded in electricity] "Tesla Cannon!" the legendary exclaimed with a roar, as suddenly the electricity surrounding him became a powerful tesla strike towards the flying fire type.

"Charizard, dodge it and use Flamethrower!" Charizard did what ordered, as he barely dodged the tesla strike, now getting his jaws full of flames as he shooted them out towards Shatternus.

But the attacked failed as well, as the remaining energy surrounding Shatternus worked as a shield, protecting it from the fire torrent.

"Don't let him up!, Wing attack!"

<Charizard> *Roars!* "{On it!}" Charizard followed, as he later glowed his wings in white energy as he flew towards Shatternus in top speed, getting near him in just seconds.

<Shatternus> "Bad move, Darkest Lariat!" Shatternus exclaimed as well, as it surrounded itself in a pitch black aura, spinning like a spinning top, dashing towards Charizard as he impacted on him with such force that apart of negating Wing Attack it also pushed it far in pain.

<Shatternus> "Gaster Purge!" the dark legend charged up an extreme quantity of negative energy at the center of its massive jaws, forming a gush made out of pitch black darkness towards Charizard.

"Charizard!, dodge by spinning and recover!" Ash ordered in a worried exclaimed, as Charizard regained from the powerful impact, spinning on its edge as it barely dodge by the beam of negative energy that passed him by, now flying at top speed towards Shatternus.

"Now!, Mega Punch!!" Ash exclaimed in order, as Charizard later charged up his energy in its right claw, clenching it as a fist as it later went towards Shatternus, who because of the Gaster Purge remained a bit frozen from the large energy it used, not being able to dodge the Mega Punch in time as it hit square on his face, Charizard did not took chances and flew away fast as Shatternus almost got its jaws on him with a crushing bite.

"Charizard!, Overheat!"

<Shatternus> "Dark Flame!"

Both exclaimed at the same time, as Charizard fired off an unyielding hot blast of flames, Shatternus countering in time as he fire off a sudden torrent of dark purple flames, both unbelievable strong attacks negating themselves in a big explosion that pushed both back a few meters because of the force, both recovering quickly as Shatternus fired of another Tesla Cannon at Charizard, him being ordered by Ash to counter with Flamethrower, barely able to stop it as some sparks of electricity did hit on Charizard.

<Charizard> *Roars!* "{That hurts freak!}"

<Shatternus> "It is meant for that and more childish flying salamander... Geizer X-Hydra!" Shatternus exclaimed, as all his steel planks on its back got separated of his back, generating a dark purplish energy before shooting it out, the blasts becoming dragon like heads coming towards Charizard like if they had self consciousness.

"Charizard!, don't let 'em hit ya!!"

<Charizard> *Roars* "{Roger that!}"

Charizard followed Ash's order, as it flew around at top speed, being followed just close behind by the nine dangerous energy dragon heads coming his way... one by one, Charizard made them hit on the ground or other structures of rock in his way, making them exploud as after a couple of seconds dodging, all the heads were out, now Charizard being at risk as he was dangerously in front of Shatternus, who had been charging his next move.

"Quick Flare Blitz!!"

<Shatternus> "Darkest Lariat!"

Both Pokémon collided while surrounded in their primordial elemental aura, as Charizard was now pushing back as well as Shatternus in a heat-full exchange of brute strength, even cracking and levitating debris because of the impact... impact felt even outside of the Psychic tornado around the island, getting some of the wild life to take cover or handle themselves in hopes of not getting pushed back.

Ash was also holding tight, as because the impact was so strong he was almost thrown back by it... but Ash was far from giving up, as he had the chance to stop Shatternus here... and he won't fail on it.

<Shatternus> "Come on! Is that all you've got human bug?!" the evil legend ,mocked in superiority, as it was starting to push back Charizard.... but the fire flying type was not going to give up, putting brakes on his advance... Ash smirked.

"There's more where it came from!!"

.....................................................................................................................................------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aether Paradise

. . . . . . .

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE'S NOT BACK!?" Oak, Kukui, Sonia, Clemont and Bonnie exclaimed in shock, as Lusamine, Gary, Tracey and Burnet had said the news.

"Is as you've heard, that little runt went on his own somewhere and I need to know where!, Zyra!!" the woman called out with an anger tone.

"H-h-h-h-hi!!" the mentioned woman was trembling in fear, as even after telling the news Lusamine did not look happy at all, neither worried... heck, she was furious, so much that even Oak and Kukui were scared of her... and of course Clemont was no exception as well as Sonia, Bonnie although scared seemed a bit calmer.

"Did you get his location?" Lusamine demanded with a terrifying red aura surrounding her, Zyra felt in front of a demon right now.

"W-w-w-well-"

"Do.you.have.his.location?" Lusamine demanded again, her red aura increasing as Zyra was almost blue of fear, squeaking in said feeling.

"T-t-t-t-t-t-t-"

"SPEAK CLEAR!"

"Treasure Island!" Zyra screamed in fear, as her boss demanded with a loud tone, making her even almost piss herself of fear.

*Growls* "There must be an Ultra beast there and he's not telling us. Faba!" she called out again, now getting angrier the more seconds it took to answer.

"Hi!!?" It was no different for the blonde scientist, as he was also trembling blue in fear, especially now that his furious boss called him out.

"Get a surveillance camera there and inspect him!"

"Hi!" Faba rushed out to follow the order.

[looks at Gary] "You there!" she pointed at the Pallet Town native.

[Flinchs] "Y-yeah?" Gary asked a bit scared, as he was feeling threatened by the tone of Lusamine.

"Get your butt on Flygon and bring him here!" she ordered, not giving a word of what he could answer back.

"Etto, Miss Lusamine-" Gary tried to reason with her.

"GET HIM BACK!" but Lusamine demanded at him with devil eyes, him now shaking in fear of her sudden attack.

"Okay I'll go!" Gary did not want to lose his life yet, so he rushed out in order to not do so.

[Tick marks] "Ash, the moment you get back, if those Ultra beasts hadn't killed you, I'm sure I will!!" Lusamine said while cracking her hands in terrifying movements, as the present in the room could only get blue of fear, as she really looked like an angry Arceus in front of them.

'Oh boy... Ash you're in trouble... big trouble' Tracey and Oak thought with pity, as most of them gulped down their own breathes in fear, seeing that the woman won't calm down her anger until she does what she wants to...

"Drone connected M-miss Lusamine!" Faba exclaimed at the group, as the woman wasted no time to get where the screen was, what was being showed was one of the company's drones in movement, just getting out of the island as well as being followed by Gary, who did not put on the Ultra gear on, but did fly on top of Flygon, as both were being shown towards the location of the Treasure Island...

But their worries started when at half of the path, the ominous storm started to get present in the atmosphere, getting the drone to destabilize a bit... but Lusamine and her company were genius in terms of technology, as the drone prevailed in the storm.

"That sure is a heavy storm" Clemont said with intrigue and awe, as he saw the very powerful dark clouds at the top of the sky.

"Weird... Solgaleo and Lunala must have stopped the storm hours ago" Lusamine said with intrigue and bad vibes, as she kept piloting the drone from the panel she had in her desk, as the group could only watch how the storm was getting more darker, sinister and highly dangerous. Almost striking the drone a couple of times, Lusamine being a good pilot as she did great on evading the deadly thunders.

In the case of Gary, because of Flygon being his ride, Flygon was like a safe place inside the thunderclouds, as thanks to its Ground type biology, the thunder were evading it instead of striking it down... Gary sure felt safe on top of it.

"The storm... is getting stronger the more we get there!" Zyra exclaimed, as in a screen besides the cam it showed the geographical meteorologic map of Alola, the climate showing signs of Storm clouds everywhere... but at the Treasure Island was a complete disaster of Thunderstorms and even a large Storm tornado surrounding the island.

"A tornado?! In there with Ash!?" Faba was not believing his eyes.

"It looks like it... but-"

"This Thunderstorm... is being generated" Clemont said analytically, as he looked at the screen, the attention of everyone on him.

"What do you mean? The is no Pokémon in the entire planet capable of generating such catastrophe other than Weather trio of Legendaries!" Rotomdex exclaimed at Clemont, as he showed the info about the many legends across the globe but none of them seemed to have a description close to it other than Thundurus and Zekrom, apart of the mentioned trio.

"I know that... but maybe whatever it's generating this thunderstorm... Ash knows who might be the cause". . . .

"Y-you're saying that Ash is-"

"Yes [clenched fists] That brat!" Lusamine said now as her anger began to grow once again... now giving the rest only one answer that it is true...

'You're fighting the responsable, isn't Ash?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ishuu región _ Nimbasa City Gym

As how the events were unfolding around Alola and the entire world were simply obvious to tell that something was odd and wrong, Ishuu and the rest of its inhabitants were also in big trouble, as multiple Ultra beasts were causing havoc around the mentioned region... but now we are concentrating in an specific city known to be the main epicenter of a certain fashion designer.

But more specifically... a couple of people that are now searching for hideout, being also characteristic from knowing a certain young trainer which actual condition was in even greater danger than them.

*Shivers* "This isn't funny at all... What is happening?" A female cheery voice said while trying to be silent as possible, being very visible that she was scared of the current situation.

"You think I know?" a second, now male voice said replying at the girl, who did not become better when he said so, now having puppy teary eyes as she looked everywhere in clear worry.

[Sweat drops] "You didn't exactly make her feel better dude" a second female voice, now a bit younger than the first, not being convinced with the answer.

"What do you expect me to do? It's not like I can do anything now unless we want to be prey of those things out there!" the man exclaimed at the second female now a bit annoyed, as he made emphasis that the actual situation wasn't the best to walk around calmly.

"Remember you have your Pokémon Sawk alongside you Stephan, you could fight them!" the girl replied once again, now looking at the man now confirmed as Stephan, one of the many former rivals on Ash in Ishuu.

"Yeah, we actually in order to protect Bianca, but Sawk was literally demolished by that bug faced muscle mosquito Burgundy!" Stephan explained towards the now confirmed to be the connoisseur Burgundy, as he felt a bit sore of remembering so, confirming the first female to be Bianca, a friend of Ash in Ishuu.

[Shivers more] "G-going to admit that it's muscles were beastly, seriously, not even Sawk has that much muscles!" Bianca said at the two, as she remembered the looks of a rampaging Buzzwole that fought Sawk hours ago, even if she didn't know what it was.

"Oh for crying out loud Bianca, shut up with your muscle obsession for once!" a third female voice at the age of Burgundy exclaimed towards the blonde girl, being by obvious prospects very annoyed by her behaviour.

[Flinchs] "B-but d-don't hurt me like that Georgia"

[Tick mark] "How wouldn't I try it if you keep talking of it every single time you see a Fighting type Pokémon!?" The now confirmed to be Georgia exclaimed now annoyed, as she yelled at Bianca, getting the girl to flinch back a couple of steps.

[Sweat drops] "G-girls please, calm down" Stephan tried to calm the girls.

"You shut up meathead!!" But both Georgia and Burgundy exclaimed at him, now making him flinch back but not that much as Bianca... But let's just say their discussion brought the attention of the surroundings.

The four suddenly turned around, as a loud stomp was heard behind them, now getting scared as a Stakataka have located them, having red merciless eyes as it saw them.

<Stakataka> "Stakata-ka!" the beast exclaimed as now it lifted one of it's built legs up.

"Run!" Stephan did not waste to exclaim the obvious as now the four rushed away of the stomp from the beast, now being in pursuit.

"Why did you have to scream!?" Stephan replied at the two girls, as he was hanging Bianca with his left hand, the girl trying not to lose her grip on him.

"Because you made us do so you big fool!!" both girls replied at him while trying to follow his pass, the four being followed just meters behind by Stakataka and now, for their disgrace, a Blacephalon and a Xurkitree, both on top of the Rock and Steel type Beast as the four trainers could only speed up their dash, going straight towards the Nimbasa Gym.

At the said place, multiple officers under the command of the city's Officer Jenny were surrounding the Gym, as multiple trainers and local innocent people were being guarded inside the place, the gym leader inside and her assistants as they treated the wounds of some of the injured people and Pokémon.

"Is anyone else outside the Gym?!" Jenny demanded at her fellow officers.

"The entire city has been evacuated earlier Jenny!, the only ones whose not are the people inside being treated by Elesa and her modelers!"

"Are you sure?!" One of the many added at the two officers, as then...

"Three o'clock! Four more trainers!" another officer exclaimed pointing out at the distance, getting a sight of the group of four from before... as well as the ultra beasts that literally passed through a building, destroying it in the process.

"S***! they're being followed by those things!"

"Get the four safe and get those things out of here now!!"

"Roger!" Jenny ordered at her fellow officers, as now a large group of officers ran towards the four, two towards the four, five towards the beast, taking out their Pokémon partners in order to hold back the beasts.

Note: If you remember from Black and White series, the normal partners of the officers in Ishuu (Unova) are... Herdier, Stoutland, some cases Liepard or even in rare occasions Druddigon... anything else enjoy.

"Come on, this way!" one of the two on care of taking Stephan and the girls told them, as the four did not reply back.

"Be careful, those things aren't pushovers at the slightest!" Stephan warned at Jenny as she nodded, getting his message clearly.

<Stakataka> [Uses Stone Edge] "{Q#"$%#""#!]" 

<Xurkitree> [Thunderbolt] "{#$#&&¡!?}"

<Blacephalon> [Mind Blown... throws at the foes]

The warning was now showed clearly, as the ultra beasts launched their attacks, getting easily K.O the officers Pokémon in one shot, leaving the coast free.

"N-n-no way!" Georgia was the first to freak out of the result.

"T-t-that easily!?!" Burgundy wasn't believing it as well.

*Grunts!* "Retreat! all of you!" Jenny ordered at her partners, the officers not wasting time to return their partners at the safety of their pokeballs, as they've barely dodged another Thunderbolt shot by Xurkitree, just being able to recover a bit but indeed wounded.

[Takes out pokeball] "Grrr! not gonna leave that happen! Liepard!" Stephan exclaimed, as he summoned his feline partner to the battlefield, now being ready to fight if necessarily.

[Takes out pokeball] "Don't leave me behind on this! Beartic!" Georgia did the same, now taking her Ice type bear like Pokémon out for battle.

["""" """ """"""""] "Don't have the fun all for yourselves! Darmanitan, show time!" Burgundy exclaimed not wanting to stay behind and summoned her partner to battle, the red smiling like Gorilla standing in pride as it tried to intimidate the beasts... which was of course not a thing to happen.

[Takes out pokeball while trembling] "Nghhh~~!! Not gonna happen! Not on my watch! Emboar!" Bianca, although scared, exclaimed now summoning her boar like fighter Pokémon out, the mighty Fire and Fighting type standing proud as it now was in a battle.

As mentioned before, the Ultra beasts were in the slightest afraid of the many battleters, in contraire, they were now more eager to crush them, as Stakataka was the first to begin with a Flash Cannon towards Beartic.

"Beartic Dodge quick!" Georgia saw it coming as she ordered her Pokémon to do so, easily doing so 'Damn, these things know our weaknesses' "Now Beartic, Ice Beam on the tree thing!" she ordered next, her Pokémon doing so, shooting a freezing beam from its mouth towards Xurkitree, which it easily countered with Thunderbolt, cancelling it out.

"Liepard!, Shadow Claw on the Clown!" Stephan ordered as his Liepard now rushed towards Blacephalon, jumping when it was close enough to envelop its claw in ghost type energy.

But Blacephalon wasn't going to stay still, as it dodged the attack.

"What?!" Stephan and his Pokémon were shocked 'It's fast!' he thought, but his thoughts were interrupted when Liepard met a Flamethrower right in its face, carbonizing it up as it was shot back towards the group in a scream of pain.

"Liepard?!"

"Darmanitan! Fire Blast!" Burgundy exclaimed out as her Pokémon did the attack, hitting Blacephalon successfully. "Nice!" she exclaimed in victor... but she exclaimed too soon, getting white of shock as she saw Blacephalon almost intact after the Fire Blast 'NO DAMAGE?!'

"Emboar!, Demolish!" Bianca exclaimed now as Emboar targeted Stakataka, but the fist was easily received by the totem with just a gust of wind generated, getting the girl shocked.

But it didn't end there, as Stakataka shaked off Emboar, now delivering a powerful Double-Edge at the Pokémon, launching it back towards Bianca.

"Emboar! hang in there!" the girl exclaimed worried as her Pokémon was indeed heavily damaged by the hit, taking a bit of time to stand up between grunts.

"Beartic! Blizzard now!" Georgia wasted no time to help her partners, as she ordered her Pokémon to generate a freezing wind towards the three beasts, just stopping them for a couple of seconds, looking almost unfazed by it. "How tough are these things?!"

"Liepard! Hyper Beam!" Stephan ordered now, as his Pokémon did so, summoning a black like beam towards the attackers.

The Hyper Beam did great, as the blast wasn't dodged by Blacephalon and Xurkitree, both being hit by it.

"Darmanitan! Aid that Hyper Beam with a Flamethrower!" Burgundy exclaimed, as Darmanitan shot out a torrent of fire towards the beasts, making another explosion of it.

. . . . . . . .

But the silence of the moment was caught in fear, as the trainers could only watch in horror as how Stakataka used itself as a shield for its two partners, receiving most of it with just bruises as it revealed the other two intact.

"I-i"

"IT BLOCKED IT ALL!?" Bianca and the others could not believe it, they were fighting with everything and the three beasts were easily playing with them like if it was an easy battle.

But it didn't end there, as Xurkitree and Blacephalon did their respective attacks (Thunderbolt and Mind Blown) towards the group of foes, impacting on them as only a very bruised up Beartic stood afterwards, the others almost or even out of commision (in the case of Burgundy and Bianca)

[Clenched fists] *Growls* 'We did absolutely nothing to them!' Stephan thought now frustrated, as he was also out of commission of the battle, Burgundy returned Darmanitan and took out her mighty Samurott to the show, while Bianca took out her Escavalier to battle. Georgia did not want to make a risky move, so she returned Beartic in and later took out her Bisharp for the job.

[Takes out pokeballs] "Return Liepard!" Stephan exclaimed, as he returned his partner out "Zebstrika! Come out and finish this off!" as he later yelled, throwing out his third and final Pokémon, being a zebra like Pokémon of electric type.

The Ultra beasts saw the new foes, as they did not wasted any chances, Stakataka using Stone Edge towards Samurott, Xurkitree using now Magical Leaf towards Zebstrika and Blacephalon used Shadow Ball towards Escavalier.

"Dodge it!" the owners of the three targets exclaimed in alert, their Pokémon doing so as they barely dodged the attacks.

"Bisharp! Use Metal sound on the three of them!" Georgia ordered towards her Pokémon, Bisharp doing so as she generated a cringy metallic sound from its palms towards the beasts, reducing their Special defense greatly.

"Samurott!, Water Pulse on the totem!"

"Escavalier!, Fury attack towards the tree!"

"Zebstrika!, Thunderbolt towards the clown now!"

The three exclaimed out in response, as the three Pokémon did the ordered by their trainers, Water Pulse colliding with Stakataka, Fury Attack getting a couple of hits on Xurkitree before getting paralyzed, and Thunderbolt getting a full hit on Blacephalon, sending in back a few meters on the ground.

'Paralysis!? Escavalier is in full disadvantage now!' Bianca thought worried, as she saw the condition of her Pokémon.

They grunted again when they saw the three Ultra beasts stand once again, Blacephalon being the most damaged and Xurkitree being the less injured of them all. Stakataka received damage but unlike the two, Stakataka still looked fine even after receiving a Super effective hit.

But now the disgrace came to and end when...

*THUNDER!*

"Eh?" The four trainers looked up, as a thunderstorm was generated suddenly... but they saw that the Ultra beasts were alert... and boy, it was right.

As suddenly a powerful Fusion Bolt was later striked towards the three Ultra beasts, shockingly for the four trainers that the imminent attack knocked out the three Ultra beasts single handedly.

"What in the world!?" Georgia not believing her eyes exclaimed, as then... a singular mythical Pokémon of female looks floated in front of them... Meloetta.

"A Meloetta?" Burgundy asked now a bit intrigued, as she later inspected the mythical Pokémon, Meloetta being now a bit uncomfortable of her presence.

"This is unlikely" Georgia said intriguing Bianca. "Meloetta it's a normal type, and I don't think it was able to do such a powerful attack out in the blue... the only Pokémon I know capable of it it's-"

"Zekrom" Stephan said now in awe, looking up as the girls did so.... only to get shocked as well when they saw the mighty Dragon and Electric type Legendary come down from the clouds, landing near the extremely shocked trainers.

<Zekrom> [Telepathy] "Your guess it's correct young girl" the sudden deep voice of the legend now increased the shock of the present. "Never experienced a Legendary Pokémon talk to you with telepathy?"

[Nervous] "Y-yeah, first time to do so!" Stephan answered back, the girls nodded at his words.

<Meloetta> [Telepathy] "Thank goodness we did on time, this creatures are very tough and powerful by their own selves"

[Cute whining] "You can also talk! So cute!!" Bianca exclaimed now closing quarters with Meloetta, the mythical being scared so suddenly that it rushed back with Zekrom, Bianca whining disappointed.

"Hold on, This creatures? You don't know what they are?" Georgia asked now intrigued, getting the words of Meloetta while ignoring Bianca trying to get close to it, the mythical trying to lose sight of her.

<Zekrom> "Unfortunately we don't have knowledge about this creatures at all young girl, but if you want answers, you might want to come with us-"

<Meloetta> [Still evading Bianca] "W-we know someone who knows about them and where is it, in fact [Bianca holds her cheek- teary eye] I'm also going there!... Let go of me~!!" it was ignored by Bianca, getting it now more teary at the event.

The four were completely intrigued now. Someone who knew about this creatures? that could answer their questions quickly... but the talk was later interrupted, as a new black portal of large size was generated.

"What the-?!"

<Zekrom> "Meloetta, take them towards Alola and go where the Chosen One is!, Now!!" the Tao legend ordered at Meloetta.

'Alola? Chosen One?' the four did not understand its words, as their intrigued turned shock and fear when a very big Ultra beast came out of the portal with a loud roar, alongside a certain muscular bug type Ultra beast...

The large one was ginormous, big mouthed beast of black, blue and yellow colors, having four eyes and crab like pincers arms... it's whole body was actually its mouth... Ash fought this beast before, and it was also the strongest and most dangerous of them all... Guzzlord.

"What the hell is that thing!?!" Georgia, Bianca and Burgundy exclaimed now scared, being clearly intimidated by the creature.

<Meloetta> "Zekrom!?"

<Zekrom> "I said go!! The more you take here, the more Shatternus will have to kill Ash!" . . .

"Eh?!! Ash?! what the hell it's Shatternus?! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY KILL?!" Bianca was not absolutely calm after what she heard.

<Meloetta> "Say what?!... Hold on a minute, Shatter-who?"

<Zekrom> "No time for explanations! [Activates Bolt Strike] Just go unless you want to see him alive!" the Tao exclaimed now, as it later rushed towards Guzzlord with it's signature attack, Guzzlord receiving it fully.

[Nods] "Come on! Alola it's not far from here, we gotta go now!" Stephan exclaimed now, as then him and the girls alongside Meloetta rushed towards somewhere else, leaving Zekrom fighting Guzzlord behind them... but someone else was clear of the conversation.

'Ash... So that means you're into this drama [looks at where the five went to] Better catch them on before I get left behind... No wonder Alder seems confused of this'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalos region _ Lumiose City

In Ishuu, the chaos of the Ultra beasts weren't a complete exception, but unlike Ishuu, because of the facilier of the Mega Evolutions, more trainers were capable to fight against the Ultra beasts, making it a lot easier... if it wasn't because in comparison to the rest of regions, Kalos was more swarmed of Ultra beasts that the rest, making it more difficult to fight against many at the same time.

Lumiose city was not an exception to this, as the presence of seven Ultra beasts of High power scale were invading the city, some trainers were stopping it them back... between them, two certain trainers known to be part of the strongest from the last Leagues.

"Charizard! Blast Burn!" A certain onix haired male trainer exclaimed out, as his Pokémon, being a mighty Charizard, did so Punching the ground with force as a flaming surge went towards a couple of Ultra beasts in front, the beasts receiving the impact as they were pushed back towards the other four beasts, that countered back with their respective attacks, Charizard dodging it successfully.

"Sceptile! Leaf Storm!!" another male, younger voice yelled out, as from the cloud generated, a surge torrent of leaves stroke upon the beasts, some being pushed back a bit from it. The attacker was revealed to be a certain Grass type biped reptile originally from Hoenn, as the same dodge a couple of Focus Blasts shot out by some beasts in front.

These two were none other than Alain and Sawyer and their respective Pokémon, the strongest rivals Ash ever had in Kalos apart of a sinnohian trainer that who knows where he is by now.

"We only took out two of them, five are still standing!" Sawyer exclaimed out, as Sceptile and Charizard had to counter some distance attacks with Dragon Claw simultaneously.

"Yeah, and even if we Mega evolve, we will still be in part of a disadvantage, these creatures are nothing like I've ever seen before!" Alain replied back emphasising the stones in possession of the two, as Charizard had to do a Flamethrower to push back a Buzzwole while Sceptile had to block a kick barrage from a Pheromosa, countering back with a Leaf Blade that only scratched the beast and push it back a little.

"Their power it's large in comparison to any kind of Pokémon I've seen below Zygarde, like this we are seriously going to be forced out to Mega evolve"

"But if we do so, there might be a probability that some more come out once it wears down Sawyer" Alain said unsure, as Charizard did again another Blast Burn, now taking out both bug fighting types with it and another couple behind, leaving the path free for Sceptile to do Frenzy Plant towards the remaining three, being a Stakataka and a Celesteela, Kartana was as well but it cut out the vines easily before it got a hold of it.

Stakataka was knocked out but Celesteela was still able to battle.

"Tch!, that little origami beast doesn't give up yet? Sceptile! Leaf Storm!" Sawyer ordered again as his Pokémon released another storm of leaves towards the two remaining beasts.

"Charizard, Thunder Punch towards that rocket bamboo!" Alain ordered out, as his Charizard enveloped its fist with electricity before reaching Celesteela, getting a solid critical hit on it, defeating it at the process, as it was super effective... but Kartana saw it coming and with a mighty strong slash it cut out Charizard, the fire and flying type being heavily damaged before being sent back with Alain. "You ok Charizard?" Alain asked worried at his Pokémon as Charizard stood back once again, facing the small beast back again with a roar.

"Alright, close quarters with it and use Flamethrower!" Alain ordered once again, as his Charizard did so.

"Sceptile, distract it with Frenzy Plant!" Sawyer aided him by ordering Sceptile to summon once again multiple roots from the ground towards Kartana, Charizard dodging it while getting near it.

It worked as predicted, as Kartana cut out the vines, getting distracted as it was late for it to attack Charizard now, getting hit by a powerful torrent of flames at point blank, getting to fall down defeated on the pavement. Sawyer and Alain were now able to rest for now.

*sighs* "Those were all?" Sawyer asked now, as he landed on his knees tired as well as Sceptile.

"Don't think so, these beasts keep coming and coming, the more we defeat the more they appear" Alain said while cleaning a bit of sweat of his head, Charizard also taking a sit as both trainers lent a Full Restore on both Pokémon, healing them back up.

"If this is our situation, I don't want to know how it is for Hoenn right now" Sawyer said now worried, as him and Alain now stood back as well as their Pokémon, as some other portals on another part of the city appeared, summoning more beasts. "When will this end?" as he asked now worried of their safety.

"There must be a boss behind these beasts, so I assume we find it and defeated" Alain said in sure analysis, as he looked frustrated.

'But... where?' as both trainers thought in frustration, as then...

"Alain!, Sawyer!, over here!" the two heard a couple of voices nearby, looking at their right to see a trio of friends known to them.

"Shauna, Tierno, Trevor?" Sawyer said out loud, as the three mentioned now neared the two experienced trainers.

"Anything at the other part of the city?" Alain asked at the three when they were now in front.

"Just more of those things *pants* Even Diantha entered in battle to take them down but-"

"They keep coming and coming non stop!" Shauna ended Trevors words as this worried the two, if the championess was also battling it meant that the actual situation was getting worse every second.

<Squishy> [Telepathy] "Then I guess we can help you out on your doubts" the five heard below them a sudden squeaking voice, as they've later saw two certain cores of a certain legendary Pokémon they knew pretty well.

[Shocked] "Z-Zygarde?!" the trio of friends exclaimed shocked.

"Squishy?, Z2? What are you doing here?" Alain asked at the two calmly, as he kneeled down to talk.

<Z2> "The sudden presence of these creatures altered the equilibrium around the world, of course we would be alerted by this situation" Z2 explained calmly, as this intrigued the present.

"These creatures? It means you don't know what are they?" Trevor asked receiving a nod from the two.

<Squishy> "In all kind of matters, whatever it's happening it's also affecting the rest of the world... but I guess you already know that right?" Squishy received a nod from the five, getting it to continue. "But we aren't here to simply tell you this" as this now intrigued them... but then Alain had something in mind.

"Talking about it, if I remember Ash's Greninja was with you two [Looks around] but I don't see him here... where is he?" as the owner of Charizard asked now, getting the rest to also noticed the absence of the frog Pokémon.

<Z2> "Let us finish first, because we were on that part actually" Z2 demanded as now it had the full attention of the five.

<Squishy> "By some unknown reason, Greninja felt something wrong with his trainer, leaving us no choice to let him go and find him"

"Something wrong with Ash? How is that possible?" Shauna asked now more intrigued of the situation.

<Z2> "But not long ago after he left to find him..."

<Squishy> "Lord Arceus sent a message towards us all"

"Arceus?! You mean, the Alpha Pokémon Arceus?!" Trevor was shocked like the rest to hear that.

<Squishy> "In this message, Arceus was clear that something was wrong, as danger was now after us legendaries" .....

"W-w-wait a minute, danger upon you all legendaries?! you mean something it's after you all!?" Tierno asked receiving a nod from both cores.

<Z2> "Yes... an evil being we call Shatternus, same that was the responsable from the disappearance of the trio of Birds, the beast Trio, the forces of Nature trio, The lake Guardians and even Hoopa and The Blinding One, Necrozma, ruler of the beasts we are fighting now" this shocked in dread the present, an unknown legend had already cause that much damage behind their backs and defeated that many legends... what was it to be powerful enough to do that... but "The Blinding One" name was a mystery for them.

"Who is this Blinding One you talk about? we never heard of it before" Sawyer asked now being curious.

<Squishy> "Necrozma, it's a legendary like us Zygarde, native nearby the territory of the Alola región"

"Alola?" the present asked with a comic question mark, not knowing the answer to it... all except one.

"Interesting"

"You know of it Alain?" Trevor asked towards Alain, as the young trainer was now in thought.

"Once I went there to help Sycamore to research something about a certain phenomenon called Z-moves... but that time we almost got no success and we cut it out" Alain explained at the present, getting a bit of recall when him and Sycamore went to the said region.

"That means you know where it is?"

"It's at the occident part of the world near Ishuu, actually just separated from it by the sea in four different islands... but that place was full of traditions, no gyms, neither league... just traditions"

'Interesting indeed' "Then... why are you telling us this Zygarde?" Sawyer now asked towards the two cores, as the two now got the answer.

<Squishy> "Because the answers of what it's happening now resides there... alongside Greninja and Ash as well"

"Hold on, Ash is there?" Tierno asked now a bit intrigued, hearing from his friend and rival once again made it curious, this also intrigued the two known rivals from Ash as well. They've received a nod from the two, now curious of this.

But the part of the residing answers mentioned now gave them more curiosity. Whatever what's happening now has to have an explanation of it... and for Alain and Sawyer, if Ash was there fighting the responsible of this, then it made sense that the source come from there.

So Shauna was the first to ask Alain.

"Alain... How do we get there?" Shauna asked the mentioned.

"Normally only by plane, but-" He pointed out at the sky, emphasising the thunder clouds a top of the sky. "I don't think climate will help us out from here, especially because of these creatures appearing out of nowhere"

"Oh..." Shauna had nothing else to say after it.

"Then how?! I'm not going to get calm unless I know what I'm fighting!"

"Then how about I help you out with that?!" The five and the cores heard from afar, turning to the source as they've got shocked of who it was.

"D-d-d-d-d-"

"Diantha?!" Trevor and Shauna exclaimed surprised to see none other than the regional Champion of Kalos, Diantha, the woman getting in front of them.

"Diantha, I thought you were-"

"I was-" Diantha answered before Alain ended his words, as her Mega Gardevoir was now besides her, transforming back into her original state as she was proven to have battled beforehand "But the locals managed to get them by themselves with the help of their Pokémon" as she explained back, now getting Alain his answer.

Diantha located the cores of Zygarde "And thanks to both of you, now I know what Ash meant by "Something's attacking the legendaries" *Chuckles* never thought he had that a secret"

"H-h-hold it there!, did-"

"Ash called me and the rest of the regional champions in order to warn us about these unknown Pokémon an hour ago... but seems his words meant something else apart of these creatures, because he said about a single individual, not many" Diantha explained as now this gave the trainers new doubts...

'How in the world Ash knows the regional champs?!' the trio asked themselves in their minds.

'A single individual? Could it be that Ash-'

'Knows the boss behind this?' both Alain and Sawyer thought now intrigued, as now this gave them more questions to be answered.

"Zygarde. Is there by any chances a way to arrive to Alola as fast as possible?" Diantha asked at the legendary siblings.

<Squishy> "Just by air... but I don't think these creatures will let you room for you to cross pass Kalos"

[Smirks] "Don't worry... my chopper it's not an easy one to take down"

[Gulps] 'Why does that makes me feel... bad for my safety?'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure Island _ Alola region

*THUNDER!*

The island was now almost destroyed, beginning now to sink into the sea as multiple poodles of water and even lakes generated from the outer sea where now seen, as the battle has come to a last part.

In one side, on top of one of the only remaining chunks of earth above the water, was Ash, standing now injured, tired and most of all, in a very bad health condition, as he was starting to feel the illness reign over him again.

By his side was a now healed up Pikachu, as the electric mouse summoned the medical kit from a part of the suit already tore off from Ash, recovering his energies from the battle.

In front of them, in two separated chunks, in one was now a tired and almost collapsed Charizard, as the battle was now leaving him marks... in the other, was a bruised up Greninja, now being incorporated at the battle as it didn't seem so good for him too.

Meters in front of the group, was Shatternus. Almost intact if it wasn't because of some bruises and cuts and even now panting a bit out, as the battle was also taking a lot of its energies out.

'Damn it, Pikachu has recovered but he's still tired, Charizard it's almost out of fuel and Greninja it's in great disadvantage because of Artreus' elemental types and the Tesla Cannon... one hit of it and sure Greninja it's out of commision!' Ash thought now frustrated, as his team was now in a great dead end against Shatternus. '*Grunts* And not to say that this illness it's now pulling my leg off!'

<Shatternus> "What's wrong Chosen One?" Ash heard the corrupted legend called him out with a mock "Ran out of fuel?... or is it because you're scared?"

*Chuckles* "Scared?... You're wrong if you think I'll ever kneel upon your feet defeated Artreus!!" Ash exclaimed back in a mocking yell, as Shatternus did looked affected by the name.

<Greninja> "Whatever you are, I'll never kneel down to a monster whom only wish it's to destroy the world because of a simple child rant!" Greninja added to his trainers words, as he also took stance of battle.

<Charizard> "{The frog's right! I, Charizard!, *Roars* Shall never kneel to the dark side ever in my life!!}" Charizard roared out mighty, as he stood once again in battle stance.

<Pikachu> [lets out sparks] "{No matter what enemy or scoundrel stand upon us! We are not giving up until the very end!!}" Pikachu also exclaimed out in his language, as he also stood into the battlefield once again, ready to kick butt.

<Shatternus> *Chuckles evilly* "No wonder Pops has fade upon you Ash Ketchum... [Lights up] but your insignificant yells of pride and willpower won't be enough to take me out!... I am Shatternus!, THE FALLEN IDOL!!" the legend now exclaimed in bloodlust, as now it shooted out a Dark Flame towards the three, carbonizing everything in the pass of his flames.

"Charizard! Flamethrower!; Greninja! Dragon Pulse!, Pikachu! Thunderbolt! full power!!" Ash ordered out in a yell of determination.

<Charizard> [Breathes out fire] "{Eat fire **********!!}"

<Greninja> *Grunts* [Generates draconic energy from both palms and compressed them out in the front] "Eat this Sucker!!" [Fires out energy]

<Pikachu> [Uses Thunderbolt] "{Lights out, Old fart!!}"

The three shot out their attacks, the three combining together into one simple beam that collided with the ominous Dark Flame, as now both beams tried to push the other back with a gust of wind that now was sure to say that the rest of chunks in the ground... or were getting destroyed by the power from it or they were blasted off anywhere, an ominous heat generating from the zone as Ash could barely stand up and have his eyes open... not to say that his body sweat and humidity that once was in his body was now being evaporated, his body also turning a bit red from the heat as he also grunted out, trying to stay focused.

Outside the Tornado that held the battle inside, there were now both Gary and the drone of the cam from where the rest of the crew could watch the scene, now being in front of the tornado as Gary threw out a rock, rock that was pulverized when entering in contact with the psychic tornado.

*Whistles* "Whatever it's happening in there it sure doesn't want us to interrupt at all" Gary said now as he in some way started to search for an entrance.

*Microphone from the drone* "Then try to do something and don't stay put like that kid!!, the more you take there babbling the more Ash gets in even worse condition!!"

"H-hey, no need to be angry at all miss Aether, just analysing my openings" Gary said retorting the woman from the eye of the drone, as now he analysed the situation. 'If I see it in a way, this kinda looks generated by psychic energy... so maybe [Takes out Poké ball] I can do something' "Umbreon! Come out my boy!" Gary exclaimed now, summoning the Dark type eeveelution from the Poké ball as it stood firmly in front of his lap.

"Umbreon, try to tear apart an opening by using Dark Pulse at the Tornado's wall!" Gary pointed out at his Pokémon, as Umbreon looked at the tornado before starting to shot out a barrage of Dark type energy spheres towards it, Gary's theory being right as the bits where the tornado was hit fell down a bit, but as he thought, the tornado recovered.

'Interesting, seems Umbreon will waste his fuel here'

*Mic* "Anything in mind Gary?"

"I found a way to enter... but I'm afraid Ash will have a couple of seconds before closing the gate"

*Mic* [Tick mark] "English Please!?"

"Umbreon can make an entrance by using Dark Pulse, but I'll need to keep it open until he gets out!... Better?!" Gary answered back at Lusamine annoyed, as he explained the situation.

*Mic* *Growls* "Damn it!, and you can't simply just call him out shouting!, I bet he can't even hear you by how far you are from him" Lusamine explained as back in the room where everyone was, Lusamine was looking to a screen nearby in which the exact location and distance of Ash in comparison to Gary's was.

"You think I don't know how earless he can get!? By your information miss Aetherslock, I've known him since we were born and we grew together like siblings!" Gary exclaimed out again as it only generated more frustration to the blonde woman.

*Mic* [Tick Mark x3] "JUST GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!" ... even the drone shaked in fury when she screamed, not to say that her companions now stood meters behind her in fear.

"Tch! Women... Umbreon, keep the Dark Pulse at the wall for a couple of minutes and don't dare to stop or else we are fried like a Torchic!" Gary ordered to his Pokémon ignoring the fact that Lusamine could hear his words, as now Umbreon was shooting out Dark Pulse continuously at the wall of the tornado, making it possible for an entrance to be made...

"Perfect now I just need to-" before he could end his sentence and grab a Poké ball from his belt.

*Whoosh!*

A sudden large flying silhouette crossed the gate passed him before he could even look what was it...

'What the hell was that?!'

.......................................... Back with Ash and his Pokémon ..........................................

[Strong gusts of air sound]

*Grunts* 'I won't hold for much longer!!' Ash thought now feeling his skin burning from the heat, as his Pokémon were now being pushed back by the Dark Flame, getting to know that they were now running out of fuel unconsciously.

<Shatternus> *Laughs evilly* "So sorry mister Ash Ketchum [Powers up] But this is your last battle you'll ever do now!"

The dark legend now exclaimed in victory, as his Dark Flame was now overpowering the trio of attacks, Greninja, Charizard and Pikachu not being able to fight back any longer were also being pushed back towards Ash, as the ominous torrent of negative flames was now going towards them non stop, nullifying their combo in the process.

'Arceus... everyone... I'm sorry... I've failed you all, like always' Ash thought at last, now closing his eyes unconscious as him and his Pokémon now were on the ground, the foe's attack getting closer any second as everything turned slow...

. . . . . . . . .

<???> "{Master Ash!!}"

. . . . . . . . .

*Whoosh!*

The Dark Flame now seemingly ran through them, seeming to consumed them as well as the rest of the background into a carbonizing heat that even evaporated water on contact...

<Shatternus> *Growls* "You got lucky this time... Chosen One" Shatternus said under his breathe in anger, as he saw from afar how a large flying silhouette took both trainers and the tag of three out of the battlefield, as he was able to see that a Flying intruder saved the trainer just by a second from death, now getting out of the tornado as it passed by Gary once again without even looking back.

<Shatternus> *Chuckles* 'Next time you won't be so lucky... Ash Ketchum' the fallen idol thought now with a smirk, as now it summoned a portal besides him, entering to disappear from the place as well as the tornado was dismissed... Ash survived... for now.

. . . . . . . . . . 

"The tornado... dismissed itself?" Sonia asked now confused, as now the crew at the room were capable to see the place now with a calm weather again, as well as the result from the battle, looking with pity as once the frondous island was now nothing but chunks of earth floating in the sea.

"Faba, Zyra... get some workers to hospedate the local Pokémon in here"

"Yes ma'am" the two followed the orders of the woman, as now she could only grip her hand in frustration.

'How much do we have to destroy in order to calm down our mistakes?!' As she thought now frustrated, as the sight of the island wasn't happy at all.

Gary was no different... as he also saw the answers of the holocaust.

'Tch... just how strong was this enemy Ash?!' He thought now frustrated, as now he looked back, only to get shocked of what he was seeing.

"Aren't you-?!"

Gary was now looking at a certain regional final bird form of Kanto that was characteristic to have a size larger than the average, as it was now carrying an unconscious Ash in it's back alongside a tired Pikachu, and in its feet the two other Pokémon that were with Ash...

Gary saw the language of the bird, as he understood that they needed to get Ash treated from his wounds as fast as possible, so they wasted no more time and left towards Aether Paradise, leaving behind the drone that Lusamine was no longer piloting, and the rest was so dreadful of the island to even think about Gary and Ash anymore.

... The battle came to an end... and not just here.

--------------------

As from the sea, a couple of yards away from Gary's location, a portal was summoned at the surface of the water, now revealing a certain legendary Pokémon that ruled over antimatter, alongside a trio of girls very well known to Ash.

*Sighs* "Finally... we're out of that nightmare!" May exclaimed now leaning on Giratina's back, as well as Serena and Dawn, as the three were almost caught in the fight back at the Distortion world...

But Manaphy and Giratina were concentrated on another thing.

<Manaphy> "What happened here?" the tiny mythical Pokémon asked the Renegade Pokémon now in dread, as he was seeing the remainings of Treasure Island.

<Giratina> "That we are late from the battle... [Looks towards Aether's location] but not from the main priority"

<Manaphy> "Meaning... and who is Artreus?"

<Giratina> *Sighs* "I'll... no, we'll explain once we get there, I can sense my brothers nearby" Giratina said, now taking its attention to the girls [Telepathy] "Girls, we are about to move, so hang on" the legend said calmly, getting the attention of the girls as now Giratina floated slowly towards Aether Paradise.

The three were able to see where they were, getting now the sensation of the sun on their skin as they could see Mele mele from afar... but they've also got dreadfully worried when they saw the destroyed island behind, only resorting on staying shut as they read that it wasn't the right moment for a talk, now Manaphy being able to fly calmly as he tried to read the thoughts of the local Pokémon that were now evacuated by the Aether workers... he knew that they've lost their home and it wouldn't be but a miracle if it was possible for it to be recovered.

'What happened here?' the three thought now in worried curiosity, as they could only think that it wasn't only them who'd got a bad time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at Aether Paradise

After a couple of minutes flying in the sky, now both Gary and the flying Pokémon reached the headquarters of Aether Foundation, as in the landing zone were most of the crew except Oak, Tracey and the Kalos siblings, as they were taking part of other things.

The two didn't say nothing, as now they landed on earth, the flying Pokémon dropping Charizard and Greninja gently on the ground while they were treated by Burnet and Zyra.

"Seems... we have a visitor" Lusamine said now taking her attention on the flying Pokémon, as Sonia wasted no time to use her Pokédex for intel... now revealing what was the flying saviour of our young Pokémon trainer.

*Pokédex* "Pidgeot, The Bird Pokémon and final evolved form of Pidgey. This Pokémon flies at Mach 2 speed, seeking prey. Its large talons are feared as wicked weapons"

"Is it me or... This Pidgeot it's a bit bigger than the average of its species?" Faba said now analysing the size of the bird Pokémon he had in front, giving the same sensation to the rest as they've seen this to be true.

While most of them were daydreaming, Kukui and Gary wasted no time to take Ash to a medical bed they had in hand, Pikachu just being a bit tired rested on his trainer's chest, being tired after because of the fight him and the three had just moments ago, although that didn't quit the worry he had about his fallen trainer.

'What happened to you Ash?' Most of the crew now thought in worry at seeing Ash's condition, as they've only decided to not waste time and take Ash inside... Gary and Pidgeot were left behind as they stay stood in their spots.

"Let me guess... you're Ashy boy's girl, isn't it?" Gary asked towards the bird by only looking at her from the side of his eye, the bird nodding in response, as she was also visibly worried about her trainer.

*Sighs* 'I can't blame her for her worry...' "If you want to come in, you're welcome. The rest of your family it's here, [Looks at Pidgeot] and I mean ALL of them" Gary said ending the conversation, as he now started to walk inside.

Pidgeot, understood his words perfectly.

<Pidgeot> 'Well... I've never met the rest of the crew after I left... mind as well present myself [Looks back] my young apprentice, I leave the flock under your talons sake... I'll have to stay with my trainer for this time, until this mess it's over... good luck, youngster' She thought now flying lightly towards inside, as now her wings told her to stay...

But it seems it was about time, as a certain legendary Pokémon have arrived to the place, as it also have landed on the grounds of the place.

<Giratina> [Telepathy] "Well... we have arrived" the Renegade Pokémon said now, as from its back, a trio of girls have also stepped on land, looking at the entrance of the entire corporation in front of them.

"Serena... Where are we?" Dawn asked now looking around, as her and May were completely curious and intrigued of their location. The said girl now was using her navigator as well in order to find themselves on the map, as it was miscalibrated because of being in the Distortion world...

"[Taping some buttons] *Clicks* Huh? finally"

"And now, where are we?" May asked Serena, as now she showed her navigator to the two.

"By how is this shown, we are in an artificial island in Alola's territory, to be more precise... this is Aether Paradise, headquarters of the Aether Foundation, which it's known as the strongest company here in Alola" Serena explained at the two, as she also looked at the building in front of them "Something tells me this is one of the many viewers around the place"

"So the strongest company huh? reminds me of Devon corp back in Hoenn" May said as well, as she also looked at the place, looking back as she had a view of the sea.

"Giratina, what are you going to do now?" Dawn asked towards the legendary Pokémon, as she was a bit afar of the two, being alongside the mentioned.

<Giratina> "I'll find another way inside this place, you and your friends can easily go inside from here... but careful, I sense my brothers inside as well... and something tells me they've also sensed me out here [Floats] As a corporation, I assume you'll meet yourselves with security, so good luck and careful to not be thrown out" The renegade Pokémon said at last, as it now flew towards the sea below, disappearing in a portal as it left Manaphy and her alongside the other two that were still contemplating the place.

'Its brothers?... could Giratina mean Palkia and Dialga?' Dawn thought intrigued of this, as now she looked at Manaphy. "Can you remind me why are we here in the first place Manaphy?" as she asked it.

<Manaphy> [Telepathy] "At first to help papa, but... I guess now that we have to enter in order to find out"

'Papa?' Dawn wasn't sure if she liked what it meant by it, but she shrugged it off "Well [Points at May and Serena] May as well follow your mama and Serena or else we would get lost in here" Manaphy nodded to her words, as now the two started to follow the girls, as now they were trying to find a way inside... never in their lives they would expect what was waiting inside, as not far from the island... two other girls have also arrived Alola.

One to reclaim our hero about his reckless ideals... and the other to help her superior for answers... but both were looking / unconsciously looking for him....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unknown location _ Shatternus hideout

<Shatternus> [enters from a portal] "Ugh!, that kid surely has become a pain in the ass from these many years travelling through regions"

[Looks at a sight mirror, showing Ash, the crew and the girls that just arrived the region]

<Shatternus> "Something tells me that a lot of things will be happening to him now-"

[Looks at another group of them, seeing the Ultra beasts falling from the power of the trainers in the regions around the world]

<Shatternus> "Those things might be strong, but it seems I need more fuel that just simple powerhouses' raids"

[Thinks for a moment . . . . . Light Bulb turns on]

<Shatternus> [Smirked evilly] "Got it... Thanks that my pops' Chosen have plenty of options to choose from"

Shatternus latter summoned a couple of silhouettes from the power of the nether world, as then he used his powers to make them come back to life... his plan? Simple...

Return some bad guys from the afterlife... and also recruit some behind bars... the worst of the worst.

[Revived] "Ugh my head! [Looks around] Let me guess, another crazy illusion of the underworld?"

[Appeared] "Huh? What the hell is this place?! a torture from my crimes?!"

"Shut it, old fart! Although I'm as confused as you are"

[Revived] "What is the energy that took me out of my dreamed place of afterlife?"

"Hm? Interesting..."

[Revived] "It seems... that I was brought back again... May I know who it is the responsible of such miracle to happen?"

The new presences now looked to each other, as now their appearances were clear.

The first one to appear was a woman of blue light grey hair color that was wearing glasses that acted as a full eye mask with intercommunicator, her dressings were a bit armored and also formal as well, not to say that she also possessed a gauntlet in her left arm that had a gun... she was a huntress that back before was feared and hated by many, mainly of how despicable she was amongst Pokémon and people alike.

The rest were leaders, all respective to each one of the regions they've caused terror to [except Kanto and Johto]... and all of them had their respective looks and behaviours... but all of them were responsible to make their regions suffer from their ideals and to enter in a state of alert because of their actions... all of them common for one thing.

Ash and his friends have defeated them in their respective times, and all of them shared the same hatred towards the young trainer, same who made their ideals null and stooped their dreams to become true... trainer that all of them wanted to destroy as much as they dreamed for their ideals.

[Evil Laughs]

The instant they've heard that laugh, all of them entered in guard not caring if they didn't know about themselves.

<Shatternus> "No need to be cautious all of you" the leaders and huntress entered in curiosity from the tone "I'm not going to bite you all"

"Who are you?" Cyrus asked now serious, as he was looking unfazed by the presence like Lysandre, Ghestis and Colress.

[Aims gauntlet] "Show yourself, I'm not keen to enjoy hide and seek games" J demanded, being in guard as she wasn't to said thing.

<Shatternus> "Huh... As you wish, lady" with that, the corrupted legend made itself shown in front of the evil leaders, all of them entering intrigued, curious or a bit intimidated in the case of Maxie and J, who entered in guard once again.

"W-What are you? The devil?" J asked a bit intimidated, as she could sense the intimidating aura coming from Shatternus.

"Let me guess. You brought me back from the afterlife?" Lysandre said with a smirk, J now being sure to understand as she also remembered her last moments of life.

<Shatternus> "That its correct. [looks at them] Hunter J, Maxie, Archie, Cyrus, Colress, Ghestis, Lysandre... all of you were summoned by me, because I will require your service towards me"

"Service?" the group of adults asked curious of this fact.

"I appreciate the fact, but I need a-"

<Shatternus> "World to purify?" Shatternus interrupted Colress, as the evil general entered shocked of that being revealed. "All of you are here because of me, and if it was on my self-logic idea I would have already killed you if I had the chance to"

"H-How do you-?!"

<Shatternus> *Laughs* "I've been alive since this world, no... since this universe was created, I have seen everything and every single one of your actions. Who you are, your ideals, your dreams, your actions towards the regions and the rest of my father's creations... and most important of all [Smirked evilly] how was your downfall and the responsible of it" Shatternus explained now, as the evil leaders now entered a bit angered and intrigued, as this now told them what kind of being what was in front of them.

"Your father? by your father you mean Arceus, the Alpha Pokémon?"

<Shatternus> "Correct answer Cyrus, after all, you did use my little ototos to your purpose, even if it costed your life to do so"

*Growls* "That kid..."

<Shatternus> "Seems you share the same hatred towards Ash Ketchum all of you, Colress" Shatternus said catching off guard the scientists once again. "Don't worry, he is actually my target"

[Squint eyed] "Your prey?... sorry but I have a lot of issues to get clear with that kid first if you excuse me" J said with poison at the thought of our trainer, as she had her teeth slightly showing of.

"I'm with lady deathly eyes here. I also want some business to make clear to him for stopping my dream to come true" Archie added to her, as he also cracked his knuckles in order to say so.

<Shatternus> *Laughs* [Freezes them with dark aura] "I know all of you despise him as your life depended on it... but my business it's with him alone [Releases them] But I'll let you have a piece of him in its respective time, after all, time we have plenty"

. . . . .

*Sighs* "Alright then [Bows down] What it's your plan eh-"

<Shatternus> "The name's Shatternus [Smirked evilly] and don't worry Maxie, everyone [Looks at the mirrors like the rest] I already have an idea of what you could do [Looks at Hunter J] Huntress... you're first to act"

[Unaims gauntlet] *Sighs* "What it's the contract?"

Shatternus showed an image of a certain duo of girls in Alola.

<Shatternus> "Find these two and attack them until they plead for their lives... it will be a good plan to pissed Ash off"

"Let me guess, friends of him?" J asked at Shatternus who nodded... She smiled with an evil smirk plastered on her face.

"With pleasure"

After a certain pass of events through the world, now Ash was able to stop Shatternus for just a couple of minutes from getting his plans, as many of his friends through the world now are seeking to find answers from him.

His closest friends have also arrived, as well as an old partner of our hero was capable for saving him from the claws of death, but now it seems Shatternus have recruited his own allies and all of them have the same intention of the corrupted legend.

Will Ash's friends arrive to Alola before more madness it's generated?, will the girls be able to reunite with our crew? and...

What it's Shatternus planning to do with all these evil makers by his side? All of this and more will be told.... 

As this story will be continued...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I know what you'll be thinking.

I took a lot of time and I'm sorry for making you wait for so long, and here you will see some of the results from my quest... for all of you readers who were waiting for me here it is... thanks for understanding my situation and hope you enjoy... after all...

"Your wish it's my command"

Oh, another thing... You saw the set of abilities I made for Shatternus, but here I'll explain them.

Dark Flame: One of Shatternus signature moves, a torrent of Black and purplish fire thrown as a Flamethrower that possesses highly corrupted energy = Fire type Move.

Gaster Purge: Another of his signature moves and one of his most dangerous ones. A beam made out of pure negative aura of black and red blood colors that possesses a very high power capable of even destroying an entire island itself = Dark type move.

Darkest Lariat: We all know what it is = Dark type move.

Tesla Cannon: The third signature move of Shatternus. A surge of terabolts generated from the core that it's shot out as a powerful thunder beam of high damage, high probabilities of paralysis and almost a K.O hit = Electric type move

Geizer X-Hydra: The final and most dangerous signature move of the corrupted legend. A surge of seven to nine draconic heads of pure energy that has a low rate of missing it's target, capability shown as it can follow the target. This ability can easily knock out any enemy if it hits fully and the only escape it's to lure them out or made them hit with other things. = Dragon type move.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy and don't worry... the past of Shatternus will be revealed soon, but I guess part of it has been revealed and I have a hunch some of you have made some theories... anyway, thanks for your attention and hope you like this episode and see you around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395 13 6
Most of the times, the journey is so beautiful that the destination ceases to hold any value. And with this tide of time and roll of destiny, time...
344K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
119K 1.1K 28
So this is my first story and I will try to update it ASAP. After losing to Alain in the kalos league and saving kalos, our hero departs with his fri...
272K 6.4K 60
After travelling back to Kanto from a long holiday with his Mom, Ash finds all of his friends in the Kanto region. They all meet and discover a tourn...