Not everything is Planned

By _agentEmilyPrentiss

This is a Jemily fanfic, when Will cheats on JJ and JJ realizes that she is in love with Emily. There are som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
UPDATE NOT A STORY
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
update!!
chapter 16
update
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 28

Chapter 12

1K 12 1
By _agentEmilyPrentiss

When I saw Spencer almost life less just laying on the ground it broke me. Emily came just as I broke down in tears.

"Hotch. We found Reid, but we need a medic, fast!" I heard Emily say.

I don't remember much after that, I remember the medic coming and the rest of the team. I remember waiting in the hospital for Spencer to be ok, but hewasn't.

Everyone was waiting in the hospital and I was crying and freaking out.

"JJ, jts going to be ok." Emily said holding my hand. Just then the doctor walked out.

"Um I don't have some great news of Spencer Reid." The doctor began. "He's stable, but he's in a coma.. we don't know when or if he will wake up.."

I broke down in tears. This is all my fault. My ex husband tried to kill my bestfriend.

"W-what.. no. No.. that's not fair!" I yelled. "This is all my fautl.."

"JJ.." emily tried to say.

"No. This is all my fault. I'm sorry.." I said to everyone looking at Morgan.

"I'm so sorry Morgan i know he's your bestfriend and I'm so sorry.." I had more tears in my eyes.

"JJ, this isn't your fault. Will is the one who did this, not you." Morgan tried to reassure me.

I couldnt take it. I left and started driving. I drove to Spence and I favorite place. It was a cave with a lot of art inside. He said he loved to look at the art.

Flashback

"Why do you like it here so much?" I asked Spence.

"Well JJ, the art inside this cave is beautiful, I love looking at it. Oh and it's not loud at all so in can read easily."

We both laughed at that.

End of flashback

"Fuck!" I yelled out of frustration. I hated my life right now.

This was all my fault. How could I let this happen. I dont know what I would do without my bestfriend. It's not fair, he was a great person. I went back to the hospital and went to go talk to Spence.

"Hey Spence.." I began with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry for everything, you- you didnt deserve this. Not at all." I cried.

I heard someone behind me, but it was just Emily she came in and hugged me.

"Its going to be ok JJ.." she said soothing. It calmed me down a bit.

"Em.. this is my fault.." I say.

"Oh JJ, no. No its not." Emily replied with a small smile

I leaned back into her arms and ket her hold me. Once again I felt safe with her. She made me feel safe.

After a few hours I had to go get Henry from my moms. She's been watching him all day.

"Thanks again mom." I say about to walk out the door with Henry.

"Honey.. you know you can stay with me right?" My mom replied. I think she just wanted some company.

"Thanks mom. Let me just grab our stuff." I say taking Henry to the car.

I few moments past and we're back at my moms. Henry was happy and I couldnt blame him.

A/N: well this chapter is a lot tbh. It is 10:39 and I now just finished this haha. Hope y'all like it:) goodnight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 409 61
(I wrote this story when I was in 8th grade so don't hate me for it, I know it's pretty bad but I was proud of it. So just warning you.) Jj is havin...
97.9K 1.5K 40
When JJ discovers that Emily is a lesbian, her reaction is a surprise to both of them. And when the two are asked to go undercover as a lesbian coupl...
3.8K 112 13
Jalex! Okay so basically this is my first fanfic ever so take it easy on me. It's really fluffy and cute and stuff. So basically Jack gets hurt and t...
116K 2.1K 32
JJ thought she loved Will, but after he becomes verbally and sometimes physically abusive, they get a divorce. Emily being the friend she is, helps h...