Chapter 3

I woke up at 6:30 in the morning. I rolled over to check if I had any notifications on my phone. None. Not even 1 text message from Will. I got up and took a long shower. When I got out I heard Emily in her room walking around. I decided to try to call Will again.

"Will, thank god. I was getting worried." I say smiling a little. "Can I talk to Henry?"

"Who are you?" Someone asked on the other end. It didnt sound like Will, it was a girl.

"I'm Jennifer. I'm Wills wife. Who the hell are you?" I Was confused. And hurt. Was Will cheating on me!? I kept repeating that to myself.

"Wife? He has never said anything about a wife! I'm Zoe, his girlfriend. We've been dating for almost a year...: zoe said on the phone.

What the hell was happening!? More importantly where the hell is Henry, my child!?

"Wait, where is my child!? Where is Henry!?" I almost yelled in the phone.

"Hes fine, he is sleeping..." zoe said.

"Wait, how long did you say you two were dating?" I asked again.

"Almost a year.." She said back.

Almost a year. Almost half of Will and i marriage.. hes been cheating on me. I hung up the phone and sat on the floor crying. I was heartbroken.

I didnt even think and I just threw my phone at the wall. That was the wall that had the mirror on it and I saw glass go everywhere. I got up to try to pick some glass up and I picked the glass up at the wrong angle and cut my hand. I wasnt crying cause of the pain, I was crying being my heart just shattered. Emily heard the glass shader and ran into my room.

"What the hell happened!?" She asked running to me. "Oh Jen, your hand is bleeding. Let me go get the first aid kit." Emily ran back a couple minutes later and wrapped my hand.

"Now, tell me what happened." She said softly.

"Well.. I called W-Will and.." I could barely speak. "He, hes been c-ch."

"Shh. Take your time JJ.." Emily said calming me down.

"Will had been cheating on me for half of our marriage." I finally made out breaking down in tears.

Emily pulled me into a tight hug, and I felt safe. Safer then I have ever felt in my life. I was heartbroken. Then I thought about Henry.

"I- I need to call Hotch.. I need him to bring Henry to me.." I say wiping my tears away.

I picked up my phone and started dialing Hotchs number. It rang a couple times, but he finally picked up.

"Hotch.." I say still crying. He could here me crying.

"JJ, what's wrong? What happened?" He asked. He was generally concerned for me.

"Listen to me Aaron." I paused. "I- I need you to go to my house and get Henry and fly him here for me. Please Aaron, do this for me. Will ch- cheated on me.."

"He did what!?" Hotch was mad, but I needed him to pick up my son.

"Aaron please. Just get my son!" I say into the phone.

He said ok and hung up on me. I was still heartbroken, but went to go get some coffee.
______________________________________

I heard a knock on the door and I got up to answer it. I paused the show I was watching and walked to the door. As I was walking towards the door I hear a small child talking.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Henry yelled jumping on me.

"Baby! How are you? How was your flight with uncle Aaron?" I asked my child.

"It was good mommy. Daddy had someone in the house yesterday." Henry said honestly. It broke my heart. How Will would bring in a new women when he has a child.

"I know baby, and you will never see that girl again!" I say out of anger.

Hotch and Henry walk in and they both greeted Emily.

"Auntie Em!!" Emily yelled giving her a hug. Emily gave him a big hug and sat on the couch.

"So, how are you doing?" Hotch asks me walking into the room.

"Um.. I'm not sure. I mean Will was an awful person, but I loved him.." I say honestly with tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Ok, if you need anything. Anything at all please let me help." Hotch said giving me a hug.

Henry was happy to see me and he was wondering about Will and everyone. I walked into my bedroom to talk to him.

"Hey buddy, do you know what's going on with me and daddy?" I aksed him.

"Um, no." He answers honestly.

"Ok, well daddy, has made a lot of mistakes the past year. Including cheating on me." Henry cuts me off.

"What's cheating mommy?" He looked right at me.

"Well, cheating is when someone is in a relation ship like mommy and daddy were and one of them goes off and starts having another relationship with another partner without the other knowing." I say with tears rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry mommy. I love you!" Henry says giving me a hug.

"I love you too baby." I say kissing his forehead. "So Henry, you may not see daddy for a while..."

"Ok mommy." He says with a slight smile.

We both walked downstairs and Emily had some fruit on the table and offered us some. Henry said yes right away and got some pineapple from a small bowl on the table. I was still processing everything and it hurt.

A/N: ahh I'm so sorry this chapter isnt that great.. but I hope you like it! I mean come on JJ and Will broke up! Like how else could it go? Again feel free to give me feedback!