chapter 8

Our spot was about a 20 minute drive. On the way I was just think if what Emily was doing there and why she wanted me to meet her there. I was confused, but excited. Whenever we go to our spot it always makes me feel safe. I made it to our spot and got out of the car. I saw Emily right away.

Emily was wearing a hot yet simple outfit. She was wearing a pair of ripped Jean's and a casual flannel, it was cute on her. I was also pretty sure the flannel was mine.. but I didnt mention it.

"Hey Em, what's up?" I asked her with concern since she woke me up at 4:30 in the morning.

"Oh um, nothings wrong. I just wanna talk.." Emily replied. I could tell that she was different, she was nervous or anxious..

"Em, what's up? You woke me up at 4:30 in the morning. Tell me whats going on, I'm your bestfriend." I said again, I knew Emily was going to tell me something soon.

I didnt know why Emily wanted to meet me this early, but I knew what I wanted to say to her. I loved her as friends and more then friends, but I didn't know if she loved me.

"Ok.. JJ.. I need to tell you something." Emily started. "When we first met at the bau, I noticed how pretty you were and your hair and everything was just so perfect." She stopped again. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you.. I love you Jennifer Jereau."

I was taken aback because I didnt know Emily liked me. I mean I knew she liked girls, but I didnt know if she liked me.

"I'm sorry i-" Emily started, but I stopped her.

I stopped her with a kissed. She kissed me back and I was finally happy after the whole Will fiasco. Then it hit me. Emily said she loves me.. how am I supposed to act after that? I mean I love her too, but I dont think I'm ready yet.

"Em.. I need to say something." I say pulling away from the kiss. "I dont think I'm ready to say 'love' yet.."

"JJ, that's fine." Emily said with reassurance.

She kissed me again then we both had to leave. Now it's like 9:30 a.m so we stayed for about 5 hours just talking and hanging out. It was so much fun with Emily.

I got back to Spencer's and he was already awake, I don't think he was to happy because he didnt look that happy.

"Whered you go?" He asked making eggs.

"I left a note. I said I was going out." I say putting my bag down.

"At 4:30 in the morning!?" He definitely wasnt that happy with me.

"I went to see Emily, she needed my help." I say, I mean I wasnt totally lying..

Spencer kinds just scoffed at me and continued to make eggs for Henry and him. I went upstairs to get ready for the day. My phone started to buzz.

Emily
Hey JJ wanted to say it was really fun hanging out with you;) wanna hang out again today?

Me
Yeah, I would love to hang out, but I have to take Henry with me.

Emily
That's fine, I love seeing Henry.

I was excited to see Emily again even though I just saw her, I felt more happy with her. I went downstairs to tell Henry where we were going.

"Hey buddy, wanna go see Aunt Emily Today?" I ask with a big smile.

"Yes mommy!" Henry yelled with joy.

Spencer was, well I dont know what he was feeling because he went straight upstairs.

"Well Spence, we'll be back later." I yell leaving, we didnt hear a response.

We got to Emily's a few minutes later and Henry was so happy to see her.

"Aunt Emily!!" Henry yelled running to her.

"Hey Henry!" Emily said picking him up. "You guys can come inside."

We all went inside and hung out for bit, we watched a few movies and we made some cookies. Henry was  wry happy about the cookies, he loves cookies. It was around 9:30 p.m when I decided we should start heading back.

"I'll see you tomorrow Em." I say walking out the door with Henry in my arms.

"Ok, bye Henry, bye JJ." Emily said waving to us. 

We got back around 10, the door was open and it made me kinda scared.

"Henry stay in the car!" I say firmly hoping he would listen.

I grabbed my gun and walked inside. I yelled Spencer's name, but nobody answered. I checked upstairs, but he was gone. There was a note.

Hello agent Jareau. You might not know who I am, but I definitely know you, if you want Spencer Reid back you need to listen to me. You can not tell your friends about this or I will kill him.

I stopped reading because I couldnt take it, Spencer was gone, somebody took him.

A/N: hey guys! Sorry I didnt publish in a while some stuff was going on, but it's all good now. Hope you liked this chapter again give me some feedback to make it better