Chapter 7

I was confused, why the hell was Emily in Spencer's apartment? She was supposed to be working a case in New York.

"Emily? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked slightly mad that she just showed up at Spencer's without telling me.

"JJ, I needed to make sure you were ok." Emily said taking a step towards me.

I knew Emily wanted to make sure I was ok, but right now was not a good time to be here after everything I said to Spence.

"Emily, what the hell! You should've called or something!" I almost yelled.

"Aunti Emily!!!" Henry yelled running to give her a hug. Atleast Henry's happy to see her.

I had no clue what to think. Yesterday I told Spence I was in love with Emily. Now she is here at Spencer's apartment. I dont know what to do.

Emily picked Henry up and Henry was just so happy to see her. I mean I was too, but it's just weird now that Spencer knows about my feelings.

"I had to get you to come back here somehow. So I made up an excuse." Spencer decided to finally say. "I'll um, give you two some space.." spencer walked away after that.

This is the first time I didnt know what to say to Em. Normally I would talk to her about...anything, but today I dont know what to say.

Emily's pov

The silence was very awkward after Reid left JJ and I alone. Something was off with her, but I figure it's that Will cheated on her.

"JJ," I began. "JJ I'm sorry, I should've called." That is not what I wanted to say.

"Em, it's fine." JJ said, but it wasnt really convincing.

"How is everything..going?" I asked walking closer to her.

"I mean to be honest, I'm not doing so well. But I'm trying to keep myself together for Henry." JJ says. I could see a small tear running down her face.

I put Henry down and walked up to JJ and hugged her. I could tell how sad she was.

"JJ, it's going to be ok. Everything will get better." I say trying to calm her down.

JJ looked up at me and I couldnt stop thinking about how beautiful she was. I mean her hair, her eyes. Everything about her was perfect. Emily stop, she just got out of a relationship, i repeated to myself over and over again. I didn't even know if JJ liked girls.

"You're beautiful you know that?" I kinda just blurted out. I didnt mean to say that, it kinda just happened.

"Thanks Em.." JJ said a little shy, she looked down at the floor.

I didnt know what else to do so I left. I just couldnt stop thinking about her after that. She was always running through my head now, I mean she is the most beautiful girl ever.

JJs pov:

Emily left with me thinking about what she said. I mean she always calls me beautiful, but this time it felt like she ment it in a different way. Maybe she liked me? I couldn't get that thought out of my head.

"Did Emily leave?" Spencer asked walking down the stairs.

"Oh uh, yeah she just left." I said a little awkward.

I dont really know why, but I knew something was off with Emily when she left. Maybe it was something I said? I honestly had no clue.

"So, what happened?" Spencer questioned. Guessing hes talking about weather I told her or not.

"Nothing really. We just talked about Will." I said honestly. I mean I wasnt lying that Is all we talked about.

"Ok.." spencer said with a long pause before he spoke again. "JJ, I'm sorry. I didnt mean to tell you that I love you the other day.."

"Spence, it's ok." It truly was ok.

We both went upstairs to go to bed. It was a pretty weird day. Around 4:30 in the morning I got a call from Emily. I was so confused.

"Em? Is everything ok?" I asked tired but also concerning.

"Um yeah, can you just meet me at our spot?" Emily said.

I knew exactly what she was talking about because our spot is at this park with a little pond in it. We used to go there all the time.

"Yeah Em, I'll be there soon." I say hanging up the phone.

I left a note on the fridge saying I was going to be back later and if spence could watch Henry. I also sent him a text. After that I went to my car and headed to the park.

A/N: hii! Happy new year. Hope you all had a good new year! 2021 baby haha. Anyways hope you liked this chapter, please give me feedback!