Chapter 1

"Where the hell were you last night!?" Will yelled.

"I was at work! I told you this!" I snapped back.

"You could've called and said you wernt going to be home last night!" Will was angry, and I was afraid that he was going to wake Henry.

"Can you keep your voice down? We dont want Henry waking up!" I asked pretty angrily.

I knew Will was going to say something, but my phone started vibrating.

Penelope
Need you at the bau. We got a case.

Emily
I'll be there in 10.

I sighed.

"Will, I gotta go. I have a case. I'm sorry." I said getting ready to pack.

"Fine, leave Jennifer. That's what you do best! Leave your husband and child!" He yelled.

I started tearing up, but I didnt want him to see so I just went to the car and started crying. Will and I have been having problems for a while now and it hasn't gotten any better. When I arrived at the bau I made sure so wipe all my tears away even though I knew Emily would know I was crying. She was my bestfriend and she always knew when I was upset. I walked into the bau and saw Emily right away.

"Jaje!!" She yelled running to give me a hug.

"Hey Em!" I said giving her a hug back.

"What's wrong? Something wrong." I knew Emily would know. "You've been crying.."

"Its just Will and i. We've been arguing about my work.." I say tearing up again.

"That's not fair! He should know that it's not your fault!" Emily got angry.

Before I could say anything Hotch came out.

"JJ, Emily, come here!" He said going towards his office.

"What did we do?" I whispered. Emily shrugged her shoulders and we both went to Hotches office.

"Why are we here sir?" Emily asked.

"Sit down please." Hotch said gestering us to sit down in the chairs in front of his desk.

"So, I need you two to go undercover as a couple in New York. We need to this killer, he goes after married lesbian couples, so you two have to act married. His name is Ryan Fairy. He is 35 years old. You cant tell anyone. Garcia knows to help you guys." Hotch said without stopping.

Wow, married with Emily? I was pretty exited, then I thought about Will and Henry.

"Sir, will I be able to tell Will and Henry? And how long will we be gone and undercover?" I asked.

"Well, you can tell will and Henry where your going, just dont go into detail. And you guys could be gone for 2 weeks or 2 months. Or even longer." Hotch was aying getting up from his desk. "You guys are leaving at 8:30 a.m tomorrow. Go home and pack"

"Are you ok with us going undercover as a married couple?" Emily whispered to me.

"Of course I am!" I say hugging her.

We both go home to pack. I was nervous to tell Will that I had to leave. I was also sad that I had to leave Henry.

"Will honey?" I ask getting into the house. "I'm home.."

"Hey honey, you're home early." Will said giving me a kiss. I heard tiny footsteps running down the stairs.

"Mommy!" Henry yelled running to give me a hug.

"Hi baby! I missed you!" I say picking Henry up.

"So Will, Hotch needs Emily and I to go New York to catch an unsub. We could be gone for 2 weeks or 2 months.." I say with hesitation.

"Ok. I'll see you when you get home. When are you leaving?" Will asks grabbing Henry from me. I was suprised that he was taking it so well.

"Um, my flight leaves tomorrow at 8:30 a.m."

"Mommy. Mommy! Where are you going?" Henry asks me.

"I'm going on a trip with Aunt Emily! I'll be back soon and we will talk everyday on the phone!" I say giving Henry another big hug.

I went back to my room and packed some clothes and stuff that I needed on the trip. I was exited to be spending so much time with Emily. Ever sense I dated Will, we've became distant. I wanted Emily to become the god mother, but Will wanted Penelope, so i didnt argue with him.

A/N: hi guys! This is my first fanfic! It had been sitting in my drafts for a whil and I finally am publishing it! I have no clue if it is good or not, but please give me some feedback! I would love for you're guys help!!