chapter 24

General pov

The week went by fast for the two as they were both very excited. What they didn't know was somebody was going to crash the wedding.

"Em, I'll see you tomorrow," JJ said with a smile.

"Last day of being m fiancè," Emily chuckled.

Emily gave JJ a kiss. JJ left and went over to Penelopes for the night as it is bad luck for Emily to see JJ before the wedding. Derek stayed at Emily's and Hotch stayed at his house watching Jack and Henry.

"Thanks again," JJ said to Hotch dropping Henry off.

"Of course, not a problem. I will make sure everything is ready for tomorrow," Hotch said with a smile.

JJ hugged Hotch and left. She went to Penelopes and walked in. "Pen, I'm here!"

"Ah yes! JJ, are you excited!?" She asked.

"I'm more then excited, but I'm terrified."

"Oh JJ, we're all going to be there everyone you love!"

Penelope gave her blonde friend a hug as they went over to the couch.

Emily and Morgan were drinking beers all ready. The day went by so slow for the girls as they waited for night fall to arrive. Emily's phone dinged.

"Who's that?" Morgan asked.

"My soon to be wife," Emily said with a smile.

JJ
I love you, goodnight.

Emily smiled at the text.

Emily
I love you too, can't wait to see you tomorrow

The two girls held their phones and smiled. The two girls were getting married tomorrow.

Penelope and JJ fell asleep on the couch watching a movie and so did Morgan and Emily also fell asleep watching a movie.

Emily woke up fast and looked over to at the clock. "Shit," she whispered to herself. "Derek get up!"

"What? I'm up!" He yelled. "Emily it's only 7 in the morning."

"Ha! I know I just wanted to see you get up really fast," Emily laughed.

Morgan punched Emily in the arm playfully as they were getting ready the ceremony was at noon.

"JJ, we should get ready," Penelope yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm coming."

Hotch was getting the boys ready for the wedding and they were adorable in their suits.

Hours past and the girls were where the wedding was taking place at. They had separate rooms and we're both getting dressed.

"Hey Pen, can you help me zip up my dress?" JJ called out.

"I can," a women said not Garcia.

JJ turned around and saw her mother standing there. "God, you look beautiful sweetie."

"Thanks mom," JJ says.

Her mother zipped up her dress and smiled. JJ walked into the bathroom to do her hair and makeup, she was beautiful. She looked Into the mirror and out on some ear rings.

Emily walked out of the bathroom in her suit and Morgan already had tears in his eyes. "Emily, wow."

"Derek, stop if you're crying already I'm going to be sobbing." Emily said with a small chuckle.

The wedding was starting and Emily walked down and waited for JJ to come down. She watched Henry come down, throwing the flowers. After JJ started to walked down, with her mother by her side.

Emily's eyes filled with tears as she saw JJ come down. She smiled at JJ.

"God, you look beautiful," Emily says as tears were running down her face.

"We are here to gather Emily Prentiss and Jennifer Jareau in marriage," the paster begane. "what a crazy story they have," he chuckled and begane to tell the story of Emily and JJ. "Would you like to share your vows?"

Both girls nodded.

"Jennifer Jareau, you are not what I imagined when I first met you," Emily chuckled. "But man did I get lucky. You are such an incredible women, mother, daughter, and now soon to be wife. I love you with all my heart! I promise to love you when you are sick and when you are not, I will love you when your young and old. I will forever love you."

JJ had tears in her eyes.

"Emily, you are my best friend, without you I don't know where I am. When I first met you are the bau, I knew I had to marry you. I will always love you Emily Prentiss."

The small crowd smile with tears in their eyes.

"Does anyone abject these two in marriage?" The plaster asked.

Just as he was going to speak someone spoke up.

"Me, I do!" I women said in the crowd. Everyone looked over to her.

When Emily looked over she knew exactly who it was. "Mother?" Emily asked "what the hell are you doing here?"

"My daughter will not be marrying a women!" She demanded.

"Your daughter doesn't listen to you anymore, not after the hell you put me through!" Emily says, her voice getting louder.

The crowd was silent. They all looked up at Emily then down at her mother.

"Hey!" Morgan yelled. "you can't just march in here and say Emily can't marry the love of her life. Get the hell out of here!"

Emily was so suprise that Morgan said that. Her mother looked pissed.

"My daughter is not a lesbian, Emily come on right now.

Emily was pissed. "Fuck you! You do not get to tell me who I am okay? I love JJ and I will marry her today! Go the hell away right now!"

Emily's mother looked hurt almost, but she did just that she left. "You are no longer my child."

"I was never your child! You put me through hell you make me feel like hell, I will never be your child!" Emily yelled staring right in the eyes of her mother.

Morgan and Garcia looked so proud of their friend just then, they both had smiles on their faces.

Once Emily's mother was gone, they continued the ceremon.

"Is that it?" The paster said.

"Yes, continue please!" Emily says with a smile.

"Okay then, Emily Prentiss, do you take Jennifer Jareau as your wife?"

"You're damn right I do!"

"Okay, Jennifer Jareau do you take Emily Prentiss as your wife?"

"Yes, I do!" JJ says with a big smile.

"Well then, I pronounce you wife and wife, you may kiss her."

Emily pulled JJ in and kissed her. JJ was over the moon and so was Emily, they were finally married.

"Congrats you guys," Hotch says giving each one of the girls a hug.

"Ahh I'm so proud of you!!" Garcia comes running in.

The two girls smiled.

"I am so proud of you two!" Morgan says.

The two girls smiled and looked at each other. They kissed each other.

"I love you," they both said at the same time. They were in love.

A/N: this chapter may be cheesy, but I love it. It also is a little shorter but whatever. Hope you liked it and give me feedback please!

Damn you guys are lucky lol 2 chapters in one day lmao:)