Chapter 9

I went back to my car and called Hotch right away.

"Hotch! Something happened." I say into the phone. "Spence is gone!"

"What do you mean? You sure he didnt just like wonder somewhere?" Hotch asked.

"I'm sure Hotch, his apartment Is trashed, stuff is broken!" I started to panick.

"Ok dont panick, we do this every day just come to the bau." Hotch was calm.

I drove Henry and I to the bau to meet Hotch and I guess everyone else. I didnt really know if he called
everyone else, but when we got there everyone was there.

"JJ!" Emily was the first person to greet me. "Are you ok!?"

"Yes Em, I'm fine..." I paused to hold my tears back. "But, but Spence.." I couldnt stop myself tears started rolling down my face.

Emily hugged me to keep me comforted, it made me feel safe.

"Mommy, what are we doing here?" Henry asked. I knew he was also confused, but I knew I couldnt tell him about Spencer.

"Well baby, you're gonna stay with me and everyone at mommy's work ok?" I tried to male him feel safe.

He nodded and hugged me. I'm so glad nothing happened to Henry.

"Ok everyone in here now!" Jotch came out and said firmly.

We all walked into the breefing room. Everyone was there and I was ahooy they all came to help and I mean it's no suprise, spencer was family to us. We love him.

"Omg JJ, are you ok!? What happened?" Penelope asked, she was always trying to help.

"Yes I'm ok Pen, just a little shakin up that's all." I say honestly.

"What did happen?" Morgan chimed in.

"Well, I went out with Henrg and when i was came back his apartment was trashed, and he was gone.." I took a deep breath holding onto Henry.

"Ok, well did the unsub leave any clues? Like a note or something?" Hotch asked. He never had emotions, but this time he was worried really worried.

"Um yes, he left a note." I say handing the note to Hotch.

Hotch took the kite and read it out loud. Now everyone knows what I read.

"Is there anyone who would do this!? JJ, do you know if Reid has any enemies or if somebody doesnt like him?" Morgan asked.

"Um no, I dont think so." I say again.

"What about you?"

"Um maybe.. I mean Will and I just got of a relationship, and I told him he couldnt see Henry anymore..."

Just then I heard my phone wrong, I saw Spencer's name on it.

A/N: hey guys, sorry for the long wait for this chapter, I was having trouble figuring out what to write. But I hope you like it and happy 2021 haha