Manan - Hold My Hand

By aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... More

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 20

10.4K 817 78
By aanchal_89

Mukti passed the beer cans to everyone and they looked at each other.

"Okay I will ask first.",Nandini said and they nodded excited.

"Goofy it's for you. Would you rather be forced to eat only spicy food or only incredibly bland food?",Nandini asked and he frowns were as others laughed knowing Cabir's love for food.

"I would go with spicy food. Atleast it will have some taste and some foods are good when spicy.",Cabir said and others laughed.

" I can't imagine how your mornings would go.",Manik said teasing him and everyone laughed out loud as he threw a pillow at Manik.

"Okay Manik, Would you rather give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?",Cabir asked him.

" Umm it's a little tough. I would give up bathing. I mean its tough to stay without internet in today's world for a day.",Manik said and they looked at him surprised.

" Our OCD boy would give up bathing. I could have never imagined that.",Mukti teased him and Cabir gives her a hi-fi.

"There are other ways to keep yourself clean. But without internet I would be on the roads. ", Manik joked and others nodded agreeing with it.

They went for few more rounds.

"Nandu last one for you before we shift to next game. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?",Navya asked her.

" That's an easy one. Ofcourse the rewind button. I mean who doesn't want to rewind their life and live differently. ",Mukti said and Cabir agreed with her.

" I don't think so. ",Manik said with a small frown and Nandini looks at him.

" Let Nandu answer.",Navya said shushing them and they waited for her.

"I would rather have a pause button in my life than a rewind button. ",Nandini said and they looked at her surprised.

" Why would you want a pause button?",Cabir asked her in disbelief.

"To pause moments like this. I believe in life whatever has to happen will happen anyway no matter the choices  you make or way you take. So instead of having a rewind button and going through life again facing the same troubles but in a different way I would like to have a pause button to stop the good memories in life and treasure it.",Nandini explained and they stared at her in awe.

" Sometimes you talk so deep and make so much sense it feels like you are a completely different person. ",Cabir said taking a sip of his drink.

" What can I say I am amazing.",Nandini said to break the serious atmosphere and they break out in a smile.

" I agree. ",Cabir said pulling her close to him in a side hug.

" Okay now next game. We will play Jenga with a truth and dare twist because Navya wanted to play truth and dare. ",Manik said putting the jenga box on the table.

" We aren't teenagers anymore so think of your dare wisely.",Manik said giving a look to Cabir and Mukti.

" We aren't oldies yet. ",Mukti said giving a smirk to Cabir.

" This is why I said no to truth and dares. Well it's good thing we will have written truth and dares and they won't be giving it. ",Manik said to Navya who gave him a smile.

" You think Nandini is any less. She  loves giving out weird dares. ",Navya said and Manik shakes his head at the three of them.

He laid out the box and arranged them properly in a tower.

"I will start.", Mukti said as she pushed a plain block out and kept it on the top.

"Me next.",Cabir said and he took out the plain one too and put it on the top.

"Okay fine me now.",Navya said and pushed a green block out.

It had a truth and she read that out loud.

"Describe First kiss", She read and everyone cheered as Cabir looked at her curious.

"Okay fine.",Navya said pushing her hairs back.

"My first kiss was really memorable. I still remember it clearly.",Navya started and Cabir frowned at her.

Mukti and Nandini both leaned on his shoulder either side and patted his cheeks.

"It was when I just finished my 10th boards. I was with this guy for a year now. He was serious about his studies so most of time we were together in library or use to study together. We had a great understanding.",Navya started explaining as everyone listened carefully and Cabir kept commenting in middle making Mukti and Nandini laugh.

"When we finished the boards. We went out on an actual date to the movies and took a walk at the park. We hanged around and had fun. His parents were out so I stayed back for a while at his home. We were in his room sitting as he showed me his album. There was the moment and we had our kiss but his sister came in and saw us and ran out screaming to his parents who came early. There was a lot of drama with his parents assuming the worst and my parents getting in the picture. I remember talking to his sister on social media recently and she still says sorry for that incident.",Navya explained them.

" Getting caught by parents is terrifying.",Mukti said and they nodded agreeing before moving ahead.

They played a few rounds before it was Nandini's turn again and she slide a red block not having a choice.

"Get a tattoo from the person opposite to you.",Nandini read before looking up and finds Manik infront of her.

"How about I pick another block?",Nandini said hesitating and Manik smirks.

" Nope. I have the design ready already. Where do you want to get it.",Manik asked and she nodded in no.

Navya gives a permanent marker to him and he walks around her.

"Manik please that's permanent marker. You will spoil it.",Nandini said him trying to get away.

" I won't. Trust me.",Manik assured her.

" Nandini it's a dare.", Mukti said and she sighed.

"Fine.",She said sitting properly.

"Where do you want it? Hand?",Manik asked her.

"The ink won't come out soon and I have meetings to attend. I don't trust you to not make it weird or funny. Do it where it won't be seen",Nandini said and he leaned back and smirked at her along with everyone who gave her a look.

"For that we may need to go to your room. Shall we?",Manik asked forwarding his hand before breaking out in a laugh along with others and Nandini blushes red as she hit his arms.

"Stop teasing her. Do it on her leg.",Cabir suggested taking her side and she gave him a smile grateful and put her leg on the sofa near him.

He placed her legs in his lap to get a comfortable position and she tries to pull it back.

"What are you doing?",She asked startled.

"Tattoo. Now stop moving.",Manik said holding her legs in place.

" Manik let me see what you are doing?",Nandini said as she tries to look but he hide it from her.

" Don't you dare spoil it. I am warning you.",Nandini threatened him while others laughed enjoying it and Navya took a video.

"It looks beautiful.",Cabir said and she turns to him.

" Really?",She asked and he nodded.

" You will like it.",Cabir said and she looked at him.

"Manik are you done? I am starting to feel ticklish now.",She said getting impatient.

" Give me a minute you impatient girl.",Manik shushed her as he focused on doing the tattoo.

"Done.",he said and she pulled her legs closer to have a look.

He had done a phoenix bird tattoo and it actually looked beautiful.

She smiled before frowning at him.

"What is this?",She asked seeing his name written.

"I never promised about not writing name. I mean I drew such a masterpiece I had to sign my name.",Manik said and she threw the cushion at him.

"I will take revenge.",Nandini said and he smirked.

They went on with few dares with Cabir putting ice cubes down his back and Mukti singing like an opera singer. To Manik's luck he had the truth always.

Manik stared at the block and realised he had to choose a dare and saw the smirk on their faces.

He slid a red block and Nandini picked it up before him.

"Post an ugly selfie of yours in social media.",Nandini read out loud and everyone started laughing as he frowned.

" Now this will be the headlines of tomorrow.",Cabir said as they looked at manik.

"Fine I will do that. I look good in every picture. ",Manik said taking out his phone.

" Nope it clearly says an ugly selfie. We will select the picture. Show us.",Mukti said and others nodded.

Manik showed them a couple of selfies most of them shirtless and the four of them rolled their eyes.

"You call them ugly?",Nandini asked sarcastic.

"I know it's hard for me to look bad but ya they were the bad ones. ",Manik said and Mukti hit his head.

" Click a selfie now then if you don't have any.",Mukti said him.

He clicks a selfie and they rolled their eyes.

"Not my problem if i look good in everything.",Manik said as he showed them and Nandini looked at him annoyed.

" Fine then we can give you a makeover.",Navya said and brought out her eye liner.

" What's going on in your mind?",Manik asked scared.

" As you can't click any bad pictures. We will help you with it.",Mukti said and brought the eyeliner close to his face.

He tried to get away.

"Do you want the permanent marker instead?",Nandini asked and he glared at her before sitting quietly.

Cabir whispers in Mukti's ear who smiled and started making cat face on his face.

"Just keep in mind that everyone is most probably gonna see it. ",Manik said and they nodded.

" Done. ", They said and he turned the camera on.

He had eye makeup of some sort with the liner along with whiskers and a cat like nose.

" What is this?",Manik asked them frowning.

"Cat",Cabir said him.

"You know I don't like cats. Oscar will be upset. Atleast you could have drew dog face.",Manik said before sighing and taking a selfie.

"One with all of us.", Mukti said and they all got closer to him.

"One second.",Nandini said and ran to her room and came back hiding something behind her hands.

"What is it?",Manik asked suspicious.

"I remembered I had something that would go really well with it.",Nandini said and he looked at her as she showed the cat ears hairband and he rolled his eyes.

"I am not wearing it.",Manik said her firmly.

"Come on. I will click the selfie.",Mukti called everyone closer.

Nandini stood behind Manik as he was sitting down and slowly tries to put it on his head as Mukti click pictures.

He turned and she pouts trying to make him wear.

"Manik please. Its a dare. I have your name written in my leg and you can't wear a headband.",Nandini said and he frowned.

" Manik wear it na.",Navya insisted too and he looked at everyone.

" Fine.",he said and she smiled widely putting it on his head.

"Manik come on give a smile.",Mukti said as she clicked photos and he gave a smile along with everyone.

"Okay now I am going to take it out.",Manik said getting up but cabir pulls him down.

"Nope you look cute. Let it be.",Cabir said and Manik rolled his eyes before taking the hairband and putting on his head.

"You become cute. I am not interested.",Manik said and Cabir smiled shyly.

" You think I am cute.",Cabir asked with a wink as he put his hand closer to his face looking at him.

The girls started laughing loudly as Manik rolled his eyes pushing him back.

"Now what do you guys want to play. Do you want to continue with this?",Navya asked them.

" How about Beer Pong or Never Have I Ever? I want to get drunk.",Mukti said and they all looked at each other.

" Let's play beer pong.",Nandini said and they hi-fied each other.

"Fine then.",Cabir said and Navya and Manik nodded.

"Okay wait I will make the arrangements.",Nandini said and Navya went in to help her.

"Fine I will upload the picture till then.",Manik said as he leaned against the sofa with Cabir and Mukti on both sides.

Mukti lay her head on his legs outstretched and he smiles at her.

"For how long you will be gone?",Manik asked her.

"Around a month or maybe more.",Mukti replied and both the boys frowned.

" I will miss having you around. Come back soon. With whom I will hangout?",Manik said playing with her hair.

" You have Cabir",Mukti said him.

" He is busy with work or Navya. He doesn't have time for me. He has time only to get angry at me. When are you leaving tomorrow?",Manik asked and Cabir pout at him.

" Evening.",Mukti answered.

" Sorry about not making time but I still have questions to ask you.",Cabir said leaning on his shoulder and Manik tries to shrug him off.

"What questions?",Mukti asked clueless.

"I was trying something today.",Manik confessed and she looked at him curious.

"I went to see the doctor and she suggested I should open up with more people. I have this theory that maybe because Nandini knew I had a problem my body got comfortable around her. The same goes with all of you. So I wanted to see if it works with Navya.",Manik said and Mukti sits up to look at him.

" So?",Mukti asked.

"He seemed okay but I can't be sure.",Cabir said looking at him.

" It was okay for a while. Maybe I should tell her. It doesn't feel nice to hide it from her anymore as Nandini knows about it too. She must have a wrong idea about me being distant from her.",Manik thought about it as he shared with them.

" If you want to but I can assure you she doesn't misunderstand you.", Cabir said and he nodded.

" So this is the cure for you? Open up to others about you.",Mukti asked and he nodded.

" Maybe. I am okay with people who knows about me. Afterall they said it's all in my brain.",Manik said shrugging and they looked at him.

"Guys time for some battle.",Navya yelled walking in and they laughed getting up.

They walked inside the kitchen and saw the setup.

"I am with Nandini.",Mukti said giving her a hug.

"Okay then we three in one. You both get ready to be drunk .", Cabir said as they stood on the other side.

Navya played the music and they took turns throwing balls in the cup and chugging the glass of beer down.

Navya was not able to put it once and Manik was guiding her for this one.

She throws the ball and with a drop it goes inside the cup.

"Yes.",Navya said giving him a hifi as they smiled and Nandini drank the beer.

"I think that's enough for me.",She said as she finished the 5th glass and threw the ball.

Cabir drank and threw it again making Mukti have a glass.

"Nandini you have to support me here.",Mukti said and Nandini nodded a little trippy now.

Mukti and Nandini lost at the end.

"It was not fair. It was 3 vs 2.",Nandini said them.

They just teased them as they celebrated and Navya hugged both of them trippy a little.

"Careful.",Manik said holding her as she was about to slip.

"Thank you.",Navya said smiling at him and then falls on Cabir and he smiled holding her.

Mukti and Nandini were busy laughing on something as they sat on the sofa.

"All of you are drunk. We should leave now. Mukti you have a flight tomorrow. No more drinks.",Manik said taking the bottle from her hand and she glared at him.

"No you can't leave.",Nandini said holding his hand and he looked at her surprised and she left it immediately realising they aren't alone.

"I want Mukti to stay with me.",Nandini said giving her a hug and Mukti hugged her close.

Manik looked at Cabir who was busy admiring Navya.

"Why do I always end up in such situations?",he said and sat beside Mukti.

" Wait. I have something to show you guys. You know it's a tradition in our house.",Navya said getting away from Cabir.

" What?",Nandini asked looking at her.

"Photo album",Navya yelled loudly going inside Nandini's room.

"No Navya stop.",Nandini yelled running behind her.

Cabir laughed and sat on the sofa in Nandini's place.

"Manik",Mukti whispered and he hummed.

"Do you still have a problem with Nandini?",Mukti asked and he looked at her wide eyed and Cabir looked at them confused.

" Tell me. She is such a sweetheart. You know it breaks my heart when ever I realise how rude you were to her when she wasn't at fault and now too you are being distant with her.",Mukti murmured and Manik looked at Cabir who was looking at him before shushing Mukti.

"What does she mean?", Cabir asked and Manik frowned.

"Mukti what is it?",Cabir asked her but Manik shuts her up.

"Manik let her speak.",Cabir said sternly.

" She is drunk. I am not distant with Nandini. I am the same as with Navya.",Manik said to control the situation.

"I am not drunk and you are a liar. You are always on toes around Nandini when we all hangout together because of him.",Mukti said pointing at Cabir and Cabir looked at him and Manik gave her a glare.

" Mukti what were you saying when was he rude to her before?",Cabir asked her again.

"Manik was so rude to her before we met and blamed her for so many things when she was nothing but innocent and she forgave him so easily and now he is doing the same thing again. Just because you are not okay with their friendship together. He is keeping her at a distance.",Mukti said and Cabir frowned.

" Cabir don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she is speaking about.",Manik tried explaining.

" I know what I am talking about. I am tired of seeing her getting hurt because you two boys can't sort out your mess yourself and always involve your relation with her in middle hurting her.",Mukti said annoyed.

" Tell me the truth completely.",Cabir asked and Manik sighed and told him about the misunderstanding he had and how they met and the initial days.

"I don't know if I should thank you for looking out for me or apologize to cutie for causing her trouble.",Cabir said and Manik looked away.

"I mean coming to think of it Mukti is right. It's because of us she is being struck in the middle for no reason and getting hurt. First you did it and than me. I mean what was her fault even. Is this the reason why you are distant with her around us because you don't want me to be weird with her again",Cabir asked feeling guilty.

Mukti nodded and Manik shake his head.

"I am not distant with her. I drew tattoo and she gave me the headband. We had so much fun and joked around now. You guys saw it.",Manik said them half lying. They were good friends outside but he was a litte hesitant to tell the two of them about it. He wants to be sure Cabir won't react badly again seeing them together. He was always the over protective one between the two of them.

" Yeah but you don't talk to her or have fun with her like you do with all of us. I have never seen you give a hi-fi or hug to her. ",Mukti said and Manik gave her a glare as she was spoiling it more and she shuts up.

" Trust me. We are fine.",Manik assured them. Honestly the two of them were more than fine. There was something about Nandini that made Manik trust her so soon and he wasn't going to spoil their friendship because Cabir was overprotective. He is going to give him time to adjust to the idea of him being friends with others and trusting them.

Navya and Nandini came out of the room with Navya holding an album and dragging Nandini who was looking down annoyed.

"What is it?",Manik asked her.

"Tradition of our house. After lots of struggle and fight. I managed to convince her.",Navya said with a tired sigh whereas Nandini set far glaring at her.

"What tradition?", Cabir asked.

"Her mother would always take out her childhood album infront of her friends or relatives and embarassed her. I once told her that I never faced such thing and from that day she makes sure that whoever comes to our house sees the photo album.",Nandini explained them.

"That's cute.",Mukti said and Navya opened the album as Nandini rolled her eyes.

" Is that you?",Mukti asked seeing a cute baby picture of Nandini.

Nandini gave a nod.

" What's the story behind this?",Cabir asked seeing a photo of her crying holding an empty bowl.

"I don't know.",She replied shrugging.

Manik was looking at the album glancing at Nandini once in a while.

"Is that your parents?",Manik asked her and she nodded.

"Your dad is hot.",Mukti commented and Cabir slapped her arms as Nandini smiled.

" How old are you here?",Cabir asked her.

"7 years.",Nandini said him staring at the photo as she sipped the beer.

"It's from your birthday. Right?",Navya asked and she nodded.

" My 7th birthday.",She said with a small smile.

Navya turned the sheet and it was a single picture of Nandini.

"You look quite grown up in this.",Cabir said looking at the picture.

" It was when I was 15. This is from when I was 16 and this is 17.",Nandini said pointing at the pictures.

" There are no more childhood pictures.", Mukti said with a pout.

"No they were the only ones. This was when I first met Soniya",Nandini said showing a picture of her looking annoyed and Soniya trying to talk to her.

Manik looked at that picture and recalled Nandini saying before how Soniya didn't leave and stayed back when she was annoyed.

She said about a few other pictures and explained the story behind them.

"Okay this is when I first met Navya. 5 years back.",Nandini said showing a picture.

" Navya it's hard to recognise you.",Mukti said laughing.

"She had a problem with her hairs. Every month she would try a new colour.",Nandini said and they laughed.

" I now think it was a bad idea showing the album.",Navya said and Nandini laughs.

She showed a few other pictures before closing them.

"So that was it.",Nandini said with a smile glad it was done.

" I want to see more of your baby pictures. Do you have any more photos in your phone. Show me."Mukti said and Nandini gave her a smile.

"I don't. That was it. I look cute now too. You can see me.",Nandini said with a smile cupping her face.

" That is true. ",Mukti said pulling her cheeks.

" I wanted to see if your dad still looks hot. There was only one picture of your parents in the album.",Mukti said and Nandini gave her a small smile.

" I think he still looks the same as he did in the picture.",Nandini answered and Navya gave her a small smile holding her hand.

Manik looked at the two of them.

Mukti was about to question again but Navya interrupts.

"Let's play fold your fingers.",She said and they looked at her.

"It's like never have I ever variation we will do everything opposite. The person who haven't done this must drink and who has done the most task will win. I will say fold your finger if you have been drunk before. And whoever has done that should fold your finger and who hasn't must have a drink. The person who folds all the finger first wins.",Navya said and they all nodded.

" Fold your finger if you want to get drunk.",Mukti said and they rolled their eyes.

Nandini folded her finger along with Navya as the boys had a drink.

"Fold your finger if you are trippy.",Nandini said with a smile as they rolled their eyes and the boys had a drink again.

"Fold your finger if you are a girl.",Navya said and the girls laughed out loud as the boys drank again.

" You girls are annoying.",Cabir said annoyed.

"Fold your finger if you are a man.", Cabir said smirking.

The girls rolled their eyes this time and drank the beer from the cup.

" Fold your finger if you have 1 folded finger.",Manik said as Cabir hi-fied him.

The girls had another cup of beer.

"Okay nice ones from now on.",mukti said and everyone agreed.

"Fold your finger if you have been in a long distance relationship.",mukti said and Nandini gave her a glare as she drank along with Manik.

"Fold your finger if you have broken a bone",Nandini said as Cabir and Manik folded and two drank.

"Fold your finger if you have pretended to laugh at a joke you didn't get.",Navya said.

" I am glad to drink for this one.",Nandini said as she drank with Mukti and Manik.

"Fold your finger if you are scared of clowns.",Cabir said and Manik narrowed his eyes at him as he folded his fingers.

Nandini was picking her cup to drink when Navya stops her.

"Fold your finger. You are terrified of clowns.",Navya said and Nandini nods in no embarassed.

" I am not.",Nandini said looking away.

"It must have been me who screamed and ran out from the theatre when we went to watch IT ?",Navya said and Nandini threw a cushion at her.

" Fold your finger if you have jumped out of a plane.",Manik said and everyone folds except Nandini.

She quietly drinks.

"Why not?",Cabir asked her.

"Never got a chance.",Nandini replied.

"You should do this. I mean it is so amazing. You will love it.",Mukti encouraged her.

" Sure someday. ",Nandini said them.

" I will be abroad for two months. Make plans and come. I will take you to the best place for skydiving. We will do it together ",Mukti said hugging her and Navya laughed making Nandini pout.

"I had asked her many a times to come with me for a trip during college. She preferred staying in hostels during holidays than coming with me. I doubt she would agree now.",Navya said and Mukti looked at her.

" Don't worry I will come to meet you.",Nandini said hugging her smiling widely and Mukti smiled back.

"Have you been to new york before?",Mukti asked her.

She shake her head in no.

" I have never travelled outside India.",Nandini said slowly and they looked at her surprised.

"Never?",Cabir asked her and she nodded.

" I think we should leave now.",Manik said as he watched the time.

" No stay back please.",Nandini said holding Mukti close.

Mukti nodded holding her too.

"Cutie it's late.",Cabir tried to speak to her but she nods in no.

"Navya ask your boyfriend to stay back.",Nandini said and Navya looked at him.

"Stay here for the night. We have an extra room. Mukti will be leaving tomorrow, let us spend some more time together.",Navya said him and he looked at her before looking at Manik.

Manik looked at all of them.

"Okay you guys can stay back. I will leave.",Manik said and Nandini frowned as he got up.

" Why?",She asked holding his hand pulling him down.

"Everyone is staying back. Why do you want to go?",Nandini asked him annoyed a little hurt he is leaving.

" Oscar will be alone at home.",Manik said her softly knowing she is drunk and won't understand.

" Bring him here too. We will have a big party.",Nandini said with a big smile making others smile at her.

"You are gonna faint again.",Manik teased her and she nods in no.

"I am taking medicine. I will be fine.",Nandini said and he looked at her wondering if she was serious.

"I seriously have to go. Some other day. Promise?",he said forwarding his hand and she looked at him sad.

" Please. Stay",She asked with a pout and he looked at her before looking at Cabir for help.

"Cutie. Let him go. We all are still here.",Cabir said in his defense and she nods in no.

" I want him to stay back too. He can't drunk drive home also it's quite late.",Nandini said and Cabir looked at Manik seeing her point.

" Just ask someone to take care of Oscar and stay back. They all don't want to leave and honestly even I want to stay back. It's been long we had fun like this. ",Cabir said and Manik sighed and nodded.

" Okay fine.",Manik said her and she looked at him.

"Really you will stay back?",She asked and he nodded with a smile seeing her excitement.

She took him in a hug and he smiled surprised at that. She never really made an effort to be close to him infront of their friends. He realised it was because like him she didn't want Cabir to misunderstand them and wondered how similar their thoughts are.

"Thank you.",She said honestly and he nodded.

"Okay leave me now. I will be back.",Manik asked her and she hugged him tight afraid he will leave.

"Ow.. Nandini I am going to make a call. I promise I am not leaving.",he said understanding her doubts and she slowly pulled back and he gave her a smile and went to make a call.

Cabir watched the interaction and get lost in thoughts.

"What are you thinking?",Navya asked him leaning to his side.

"Nothing.",Cabir said and Navya frowned.

"Liar. I know you are worried about them hurting each other.",Navya said and he looked at her before apologizing for lying.

"You should let it go with flow. Sometimes it's best to let things go with the flow and not interfere. What has to happen will happen anyway. We can't change their destiny no matter how much we try.",Navya said cupping his face and he looks at her  scared for them.

"Do you think I shouldn't interfere even when I know that either one will get hurt?",he asked worried genuinely for them and she nodded.

" You are only going to spoil your relation with both of them by interfering.",Navya said and he looks away.

" How can I just stay away and watch them getting hurt?",Cabir said irritated at his conflicting feelings and she makes him look at her.

" How are you so sure they will hurt each other? What if there happiness lies ahead of this and you are stopping them from finding it.",Navya said and he looks down thinking about it.

" I know there's something between them. I have noticed too how good they are together and in sync. It's like they understand each other without trying. I know you are worried even I am. Nandini is a closed person for the first time I have seen glimpses of her true side when Manik is close. I know Manik has his own set of issues and I understand where you are coming from.",Navya explained to him and Cabir nodded looking at her confused.

" Then why are you not trying to prevent it and help them not hurt each other.",Cabir asked confused and curious.

" Because it's not my business. Help them when they come to you or you think they need your help. Let them do what they want to. You can't stop them from getting hurt but you can make it easy for them by being there.",Navya said and he stared at her letting it sink in.

" I know you are drunk but you make more sense than me when sober. I can't promise you to be completely okay but I will try to keep my worry aside and not interfere. I love you.",Cabir said as he kissed her and she smiled wide kissing him back.

"Go get a room you two. ",Nandini said throwing a cushion at them from the other sofa as Mukti giggled by her side.

They looked at her annoyed and moved apart as Cabir cuddled her close.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
544K 44.4K 64
"Don't! Don't ever do that to me." "It's my life my choice!" "It's not!" "Why do you think so?" "Because YOU ARE MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS" "Wow! Am I...
114K 7.7K 23
Two Souls Craving for True Love.....❤ Two souls Separated Due to Circumstances.... Missing Each Other....... Will their thirst of love ever be satisf...
219K 13.7K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...