hollow with a heart (re-write)

De ZBX6779

Rias loses her composure and tells Issei that she regrets reincarnating him all because he didn't confess lik... Mais

part 1: LIES
part 2: wild fire
part 3: no more.
part 4: angry Valkyrie.
part 5: what do I do?
part 6: back to square one
part 7: stray
part 8: I've become so numb.
part 9: it gets worse.
part 10: answers.
part 11. my other half.
part 12: wake up
part 13: who will end it?
part 14: first laugh.
part 15: the rating game.
part 16: hollowfication.
part 17: more answers
part 18: next step.
part 19: Kyoto.
part 20: repent
part 21: vacation & lights.
part 22: new home and rivalry.
part 23: information and graduation
part 24: not the one.
part 25: sides & AMF.
part 26: bound & free
part 27: fear or love.
part 28: cafe sweet Phoenix.
part 29: at last.
part 30: a note for a "hero"
part 31: not going to happen.
part 32: Romania
part 33: blood.
part 34: preparations
part 35: almost time.
part 36: it has begun.
part 37: is it finally over?
part 38: new home and rating game.
part 39: a true queen.
part 40: party party party.
part 42: the life of a fox.
part 43: the life of a fox part 2
part 44: happiness
part 45: family and a friendly game.

part 41: hollow beast.

2.9K 42 56
De ZBX6779

As soon as everyone saw the beast, they were frozen from fear, the hollowfied trihexa no longer had 7 heads, several tails and an ape like body, it's now bipedal and it resembles a Vasto Lorde, more reapers attacked and they were no match, Ophis joined the fight in her dragon form and despite the size of trihexa, it was fast. Ophis is showing pure rage, a tear in reality opened above the beast and a pillar of flame erupted from it followed by great red who is revealed to be the one unleashing the fire, trihexa didn't expect that and was sit, it let out a truly loud hollow screech, Ophis took the change to blast it, it broke off one of it's horns, everyone watched hoping it'll revert it back to it's old form so that they may seal it away but that sliver of hope disappeared as soon as the horns grew back. The beast healed as fast it's legend foretold. 666 looked at great red and disappeared from everyones sight, they see the hollowfied trihexa appear above great red and kicked it straight down, great red fell like a meteor and landed in the stadium right infront of the others, Ophis being in the form of an Asian dragon is more flexible than great red, trihexa can use Sonido but it's movements are predictable, Ophis can think more clearly and dodge attacks, great red only did stunts in the dimensional gap thus has far less experience in battles. Great red looked at Issei and Ahri but saw the look of pure regret on his face. Not only did it show the regret it also guilt. Issei looked at him with an apologetic look. Great red blinked then just got back up, with a powerful flap of his wings he flew up and teamed up with Ophis.

Great red: let's force it into the dimensional gap!

Ophis: right!

They flew side by side, trihexa used Sonido and appeared behind great red, they expected that and instantly turned around, they grabbed it by it's arms and flew straight up into the rift between the two dimensions, once they did trihexa broke out of their grip and fired a cero which it missed, from below everyone could see the 3 most powerful beings locked in death battle, they held nothing back now, the power radiating with every movements was astonishing, it kept the rift open and exposed the underworld to their power, everyone is silent until Issei stood up and spoke up.

Issei: Cao Cao, Vali and Saji.... I need to talk to you 3. They stepped forward.

Cao Cao: yeah?

Issei: your balance breaker, what's the eighth ability?

Cao Cao: power nullification but it won't work on the beast, it's too strong....

Issei: that's not the only reason...is it?

Cao Cao whispered it into his ear.

Cao Cao: it only works on women temporarily.

Issei: get ready to use it.

Cao Cao widened his eyes and looked at everyone then towards Ahri.

Ahri: Issei if you have a plan then tell all of us.

Issei: I'm coming up with one, I need you to help everyone evacuate, those two got it occupied for now, he have a small window of opportunity. Saji, I'll need you to link us, Vali and Cao Cao, I'll boost our power to it's limit and we join the fight.

Ahri: we're going to help too.

Issei: get the people to safety first, priority number one.

They hear another screech from the hollow beast, it's having a tough time against the two of them, it looks at the two dragons who are here to kill it.

Great red: DIE!!

The beast let out a low growl and turned it's head towards him. It gave off so much blood lust.

Ophis: KILL IT!!

They charged at it, trihexa grabbed them by their necks and slammed their heads together, the shockwave generated from the force was felt like a mountain fell on top of them.

Saji: lady Serafall, I'll need it.

Serafall:..... It'll need an upgrade.

She snaps her fingers and Murasame appears. They all look at the katana.

Serafall: lord Michael, do you have Samuel's blood?

Michael: what could you possibly need that for?

Serafall: Saji created this sword using viritra's poison, we can upgrade it.

Sona: you created a sword?

Saji: yes we did.

Sona: we?

Serafall: that's right. That reminds me, hey Thor, do you think we got get some asgardian metal, I want to make an axe like your storm breaker.

Thor: if we live then sure.

Michael opened up his pocket dimension and gave the vial to Saji, Serafall pours the blood on the katana and it fused with it, Saji used balance breaker and held the sword, the hilt and his armour is the only thing making sure that he isn't poisoned by the Samuel's blood.

Boooooom

Another shockwave, this time 666 fired a cero and actually hurt the two dragons.

Issei: damn it!

He enters his boosted gear.

Issei: you all know why I'm here...

Host 1: we are.....

Elsha: but will it be enough?

Issei: with the dragon gods.....yes. yes it will.

Ddraig: asking Saji, Vali and Cao Cao for help as well....it might be too much for the gear to handle.

Issei: it'll be inconsequential compared to the end result if we don't use it.

Host 4: everyone should get as far as they can.

Issei: agreed.

Host 3: you have 3 years worth of life force left, it'll last a few minutes if you're lucky and this plan was originally meant for the beast in it's old form. It's hollowfied now like us.

Issei: true...it is like us. It's a hollow now.

He smirked.

Ddraig: Issei...

Issei: you're right.... Let's not waste more time.

He exits the gear.

Ahri: ....what do we do?

Issei: ....... Get everyone to Ionia if you can.

Neeko: is it possible?

Ajuka: if everyone in all factions work together then yes.

Ahri: I... don't want to leave my home.

Kai'sa: nor do we but....what choice do we have? We'll all be together.

Crom: I'd say we stay and fight but the circumstances aren't in our favour.

Another screech followed by two roars and a powerful explosion, great red falls through the rift followed by Ophis, they land right in front of everyone, the stadium can't take much more of this.

Ophis: that...hurt...

Great red: so...strong.

Issei clenched his fists, they are running out of time.

Issei: lord Hades.... Any theory on why it only has one head?

Hades: perhaps during the hollowfication process it fed on each of its heads and became one. What ever little intellect it had in its 7 heads is now in one. That's why it's fighting like us. It can think a little now.

Issei: but it's still like Ahri and I.

Hades: yes but far stronger. You are strong in your new balance breaker but not enough to fight the beast as it is now.

Issei:....... anything you guys want to say?

The girls protested to his plan but the guys said nothing. They noticed that.

Xenovia: why aren't you guys saying anything?!!!

Arthur: Issei.... Emily and I are expecting a child, a little girl... What name would you suggest?

Issei smiled.

Issei: how about...Artoria?

Arthur: Artoria Pendragon... Yes. Thank you. Emily will love it.

Issei: I'm honored.

Xayah: congratulations Arthur but now isn't the best time.

Ahri started to punch Issei's armour but he grabbed her hands and held them.

Ahri: DON'T YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME! WE JUST GOT MARRIED AND WE PLANNED OUR WHOLE LIVES TOGETHER! WHAT ABOUT YOUR PARENTS? ALL OF US?.....

She fell to her knees crying.

Issei: I'm sorry my love...

Ahri:....* sniff.*...

Issei: everyone! Get away from here!

Rias: not without you!

Issei:....you leave me no choice then, Cao Cao...do it.

He activates his balance breaker and the 8th black sphere glowed in a bright light, all the women felt powerless.

Evelyn: I can't...feel it.

Irina: what the? I can't feel my power.

Grayfia: Cao Cao what is the meaning of this?

Cao Cao: ......

Issei: guys...get the ladies somewhere safe.

Ahri: Issei.....you planned this...

He turned towards her.

Issei: yes... Ever since we saw...THAT in our nightmare.

He gestured to the beast slowly healing from it's injuries. It looks at them and unnervingly.

Sona: Saji as your master I order you to restrain Issei Hyoudo immediately!

Saji: sorry Sona.... No can do.

The beast began to descend upon them.

Grayfia: Sirzechs stop him so we can escape together!

Sirzechs:.....

Grayfia: !!.... Sirzechs?

He put his arms around her and held her hands.

Sirzechs: I'm sorry...

Gasper created soldiers and grimm, Cao Cao and Kiba did the same. They picked up the ladies and restrained them. They now see what he's planning, Issei used their love and morals against them, the lives of many outweigh just a few.

Crom: dirty trick....

Issei: remember your promise...

Crom: I will.

Akeno: Vali???? Aren't you coming?

Baraqiel restrained her.

Baraqiel: I couldn't save your mother...but I can save you now. Vali...

Vali: yes sir?

Baraqiel: you're a good man. I would have given you my blessings.

Vali: hmmp.. thank you.

Gasper's soldiers and grimm all grew wings and started to take everyone away one by one.

Rakan: Issei you better live and come back to us! I told you that day, if you hurt her then we're coming for you and we don't care how powerful you are!!

He lifts Xayah and flies away on a giant raven grimm called a nevermore.

Ahri: please.... Come with us.

Issei: if I live then you know I'll be back. Look after mom and dad.

Ahri: you'll all die if you fight it!

Cao Cao: .....so be it.

Ophis: get up red!

Great red and Ophis got back up and charged once more, the two collided with the beast and each of them was sent flying backwards. They kept at it for the next few minutes. Trihexa looks like he's just toying with them now.

Issei: ......hey Azazel sensei....

Azazel: sorry kiddo, I don't have anything that can help you get stronger.

Issei: I have a question.

Azazel: yeah?

Issei: what comes after balance breaker?

Azazel: nothing in most gears with the exception of.....no. no no no Issei don't!

He bolted towards him.

Issei: balance breaker: Vasto Lorde.

Azazel isn't fast enough, too weak compared to Issei's power. The other guys don't try to stop him. They already know what he's planning.

Ahri: Issei please stop!

He looks at her, removes his helmet and gives her a deep kiss.

Issei: don't fight, I promised that you don't have to fight to survive anymore and I'm keeping that promise. Look after everyone and please forgive me... sniff....sigh... I couldn't give you any kids during our time together. Live on and find someone who can.

Ahri: stop talking nonsense!

Issei: the beast is free because of me. I have to make things right. Take these.

He gives her ascalon and Mjolnir. She had no words.

Issei: I have to do this and you know that.

Ahri: why.... Why does it have to be you? You've done enough now let us do our part. I....I have so much more to say to you... So don't go!!

Issei: with great power comes great responsibility.

Saji: hey Sona, tell Katase and my parents that I might not come back home.

Cao Cao: thank you for forgiving me lady Yasaka. It gives me a chance for redemption.

Vali: farewell everyone. Balance breaker, DIABLOS LUCIFER DRIVE!!!

Issei puts his helmet back on. Those who left the group already evacuated half of the underworld, saint Michael is preparing heaven for a crossing dimensions. Something like this has never been attempted but it has to be. Other mythologies have sensed the beasts newfound power and received the message to go into another dimension. They are attempting to do just that. The dragons flew to their mountain and warned their entire species. They are all going to meet up at one point and go together.

Vali: it's best that you all leave asap.

Boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost.

Issei: my predecessors...unleash your rage as I shall unleash mine.

The armour started to have an sinister aura. The past hosts unleashed it, all their pent up rage, Ddraig too unleashed his anger and so did Issei, his memories of Raynare, losing Asia twice, Loki, Fenrir, Kokabiel, the Kyoto battle, his feeling of helplessness during the fight against Shalba and Riser the first times he though he lost those dear to him, Rias's hurtful words that was the worst among them, grendal hurting Ahri..... Ahri, the one who brought him back from losing himself in the darkness. He kept her image in the back of his mind to keep control of this new power.

( Ahri, mom, dad... I do this for you and yes, even for you.....Rias).

The voices of the past hosts, Ddraig and Issei's started to speak in unison.

We w̴h̶̫o͈ s̥h͢al͈͠l̷̝ ̯̿́á͕w̴̓aḱȩ̭n.ͥ

The others immediately fled, only Vali, Cao Cao and Saji stayed by Issei's side, Issei was planning on using the executioner's blade on the beast but since it hollowfied, there's no point. Gasper and Ahri looked on.

le͈t ͅi͉ͩt ̻b͙o̰ͨi͙̐l̩̈́ an͕d̐ ͚̎bͤu̺̎rn̦,ͯ

lͦè̺t ̼m͚̌y̭͂ ̹̊b͋lͫoo̓ḏ ̽in my͚ v̏eî̬ns̋ t̙u̹r̻̽n̄ t̙o̽ ̆ȧsh.ͫ

yͮȍ̞uͤ ̋d̳̿īe n͗o̥t b̌y͎͋ t̂h͍̐ẹ ͪͅha͒n̺̓d̗̐s͂ ̇o̱f͖ͫ on̙̚e b̝̓ȗt ͕̿by ͦth̰ē ̿h̦͑aͧn̾d́s̠ ̦͛o̙͐f̰ͭ Lě̖g̺ͤio̠ṇ̆.̬ ̼

We ͤa̓r̝̈ë̝ ̰ͨm̞̀a͈͒ñͅỳ̺ ͣyo͈u̩ a͖r͑e͊ ̼̂b̆uͬt ȏn͗è͔.ͯ
̪
ͮs͈̃a͍ͮy ̯y̞o̻ūrͩ ͙̌p̈́raȳ̫ërsͣ ̱b̠́e̦cͨa̯us̥e n̅o͂w Y̐OU'̅Ȓ̦E͈ ̖͑D̞ͤO͕N̖Ẻ͔.

Ȟ̲̿͋͗O̪͎͖͎̐̎̋ͯ̃̓̽ͭ̚L̺̭̟L̤͉̽Ö͈ͩ̂͒W̾͛ͮ ̯̘̲͙̖̫͍͇̤̦ͯ̏͆D̹̆̈́͌͐̉͒̾̓ͅR̤͍͚̳̣̲̯͖̬̊ͭͬ̏̒̓I̋̾̊̚V̩̹̫͈̱̈̐̃̌ͭE̘̲̳̮̝͈͑ͨ̑̆͊͑̾̈͗̈!͓̩̙̮ͨ͐̈ͤ̾̀̔̚!̘͎̲͖̪̩̏!ͩ̌̐̍ͦ̑

Issei's armour begins to change, it fused with his body, every second his power boosted even more so, it even caught the attention of 666, great red and Ophis who looked at him. All of underworld is shaking. Issei looked at Ahri more time. All the sounds were drowned out but she could hear his voice.

Issei: I love you Ahri Hyoudo.

He started to grow in size, became bigger and bigger, the ground beneath him started to crack under his weight. Ahri just looked on.

He just kept getting bigger and bigger, he's around Tannin's size now but continues to grow.

He's now a truly fearsome looking dragon.

Gasper:....... Damn.

Issei: Gasper get her out of here!!

Gasper: ... Right.

Ahri: Gasper wait!

He creates a nevermore and picks her up. He puts her on its back and binds her. She struggles, she can't even spread her wings. She calls out to Issei but with a flap of his wings he took off followed by the others. Ahri could only look on as the beast used Sonido to appear right above Issei, it prepared a cero as it opened it's massive jaws, Issei opened the jaws on his chest and fired a cero of his own at an angle, the momentum carried both attacks upwards, the resulting explosion would have wiped out all of underworld. He boosted his power constantly, Saji used his lines to connect himself to Issei, Vali, Saji and Cao Cao.

Ddraig: transfer!

The power was distributing evenly among them, it boosted their powers beyond their current limits, the dragon gods tail whipped the beast straight down, 666 fell to the ground with such force that it created a 6.7 earthquake on impact. Issei, great red and Saji unleash their fire breath attacks, Saji's black flames burn the beast on contact and continue to do so as great red and Issei stop their attacks. Trihexa screamed from the pain, it tried to put out the flames they wouldn't, his body was turning into ash, any burns that healed began to burn as well. Vali focused all his power and his armour began to glow in a white light, Cao Cao used absolute truth, the same pure light attack he used the last time he fought Issei but this time in a beam. They hit the beast in the face and it was blinded, Issei, Ophis and great red bit trihexa and started to tear it apart, Issei in his current state felt the tremendous life force the beast possesses.

(Issei: hahahahahahaahhAh)

He let his hollow nature take over and did what a hollow does, take away life force and eat other hollows. He went straight for it's nape hoping to crush it's vertebrae and paralyze it and while doing so, he siphoned it's life force and used it to fuel his hollow drive. He was slowly crushing it, Saji used his sword enveloped in his black flames and slashed it repeatedly, Cao Cao and Vali looked for it's core(s) by tearing it apart little by little, Issei is still connected to them and constantly boosts their power, Ophis and great red try to tear it apart while pinning it down. It tries to get up but 3 massive dragons on it's body is a lot of weight especially when they are aiming to paralyze it and rip it to pieces. It used Sonido and disappeared, Issei grabbed the other dragons and used Sonido, 666 appeared above the city where everyone is trying to evacuate, it prepared a cero and was about to wipe them out, the people were screaming and running. Issei and the others appeared right below it and fired off their long range attacks, it overpowered the cero and blasted the beast. Issei grabbed the beasts arms and faced it. Saji had summoned Viritra to coil itself around the beasts legs, the dragon gods grabbed each arm as Issei opened both jaws on his face and torso, a longinus cero fired from his torso and a blue flame jet with enough intensity to melt mount everest and more. Viritra and great red unleashed their flames. The beast took the full brunt of it and a hole is now visible in its body while it's head is smoking. The crowd stopped panicking as they see such a sight, they though that the hollow beast is dead but their hopes were shattered when it flared it's aura with more than enough force to send the 4 dragons crashing down, Vali, Cao Cao got swatted away like flies and crashed.

Vali and Cao Cao flew up, the others helped everyone else evacuate. The beast's aura grew, the dragons released theirs, Saji linked them using his absorption line once more, Issei boosted again and again, he continues to siphon off more life force from the beast. Vali used his compression drive which is a advanced version of divine dividing, it was taking away the beast's strength in far greater amounts than his regular divine dividing. Issei used divine dividing and did the same as Vali. The beast felt it's strength drain little by little, all that combined with Ddraig boosting everything without pause was becoming too much.

Transfer!

All that surplus power was transferred into the boosted gear and it continues to built up, the gear on Issei's arm started to crack. He and the beast let out a roar.

With the others.

Everyone in the supernatural world can feel their auras, the strongest in every mythology gathered up in olympus to plan on either fighting or fleeing to any other dimension and trying to save as many souls as possible, dead or alive.

Shiva: it's too strong! We must flee or we must fight while we can!

Indra: with our tails between our legs? I think not but..... considering the threat....

Sirzechs: I say we fight! I won't let our home be destroyed. I won't let my brother die!

Yasaka: we have our powers back now. We should get away while we can.

Odin: great red, Ophis, the red and white dragon emperors, the Poison dragon and the true longinus user are barely keeping up with it.

Thor: I refuse to let my equal and his allies fight that thing all by themselves.

Yu-long: there's already so few of us left since the war.

Michael: we must act quickly, run or fight? If we run then we'll need time and power to save as many as possible, if we fight then we might win but not without casualties as we might get in the way.

They started to discuss it amongst themselves until Ahri stepped forward.

Ahri: enough!! My husband and his friends are out there fighting it all by themselves while you all just sit around.

Zeus: choose your words carefully fox!!

Ahri: oh I have! I'm going to share them with all of you! Ever since the war, you all just left a big mess for the next generation to clean up while you all lay in bed, get up and fight. My husband took on a cadre level fallen, terrorists in Kyoto and freaking Loki with just his team and another. Why did you all just sit idly by when lady yasaka was kidnapped? Why are you all still sitting idly by while my husband is out there doing your job AGAIN?!!!

Everyone is stunned by her words.

(Everyone: shit.....she's right).

They were all dead silent for a few seconds until they felt the power being unleashed.

Zeus: DAMN IIIIIIIIT!! she's right! This is our home, let's defend it!

Hades: finally someone is making some sense.

Shiva: aahhhh fuck it, LET'S KICK SOME ASS!!

Yasaka: ..... How disgraceful of me, letting the red dragon bare such a burden. Ahri let's go save him.

Ahri: yes!

Riser: it's time I return the favour Hyoudo.

Thor: we're coming my brother!!!

Everyone let out a unified war cry, all gods, devils, angels, fallen, youkai and dragons prepared for war. Kuroka asked Nagumo to look after the kids, he wanted to fight too but he lacks the power. He reluctantly agreed, Kuroka transforms into her giant hell cat form, Ahri and Yasaka turned into their giant Kitsune forms but this time, Ahri's form in complete and fully stable. They all went straight into the underworld, the others don't even notice as they are too busy fighting to stay alive, great red, Ophis and Issei are hurt, their injuries heal but slowly, trihexa is going strong. Cao Cao, Saji and Vali crash into the rubble below, Cao Cao turns the rubble into projectiles and fires at the beast, it did nothing. Ophis and great red lay on the mountain or what's left of it. Issei was still fighting it, dividing, boosting, fire breaths, ceros all at once, they are now evenly matched, he had to hold back a bit so the others didn't get stuck in the crossfire but now he's going all out. Sapping away the beast's strength and adding it to it's own, he looks at it right in its eyes and sees nothing but a hunger for death and chaos.

Issei: DIEEE!!!

666: ........ n̴̡̮̹̖̐̈̽̐͋͗̀͘͡͝ơ̶̢̛̗͔̭̩̺̜̱ͮͫ̊͆̔ͣ͡

Everyone: !!!!!!

The beast opened it's mouth, Issei, Ddraig and the past hosts felt a strong pull. Not on their bodies but on their souls.

Ddraig: it's trying to consume us!!

They try to resist but the beast is overpowering them, they felt their souls being sucked out, Issei was feeling weaker until...

BOOM

A direct blast hit the beast right in its face, it let go of him and Issei fell down, he then looked up and saw a supercell storm above the beast, the mother, father, brother, sister, cousin and in law of every lightning bolt struck the beast repeatedly, massive shards of ice the size of the empire state building rained down upon the beast followed by a barrage of light spears, the storm began to glow because of it. Akeno created the biggest cyclone light spear she could and combined it with lightning including it's speed, it injured the beast little by little but she wasn't done yet, back when she snuck into Issei's room after fighting a full hollow Ahri, she sapped away the dragonic energy from him to try and help him rest peacefully, there was a lot of due to his promotions and she stored it all just in case.

Akeno: VANISH WITH THE THUNDER CLAP! LIGHTNING DRAGON!! KIRIN!!

Azazel: MAKE IT RAIN!!!

The lightning dragon KIRIN and every light spear rained down upon the beast.
Dulio, Thor, Zeus, Akeno and her father along with everyone who can use lightning continue to strike it, Lavinia, Grayfia and every other ice user threw ice on it, it would pierce the beast and freeze the affected area, Sirzechs, Rias and their parents appeared from below and used their power of destruction to try and the beast into oblivion little by little. Indra, Shiva, Sairorg and every other heavy hitter flew straight towards it and punched it right in the jaw, dislocating it, all the dragons show up and unleash their elemental attacks, every god of every mythology attacked dealing a good amount of damage, Ajuka used a magic formula to turn the ground beneath the beast into a sink hole, the beast began to sink, every phoenix member superheated the mud and hardened it, Gasper unleashed an army of Grimm to dig into the beast's body to find it's core(s). Every reaper came in like a swarm of locusts on the beast and slashed at it. The beast was losing and losing quick.

Ahri, Yasaka and Kuroka unleash their beast bombs and hit the beast directly. It let out a screech that was deafening to those near it. They had to pull back. Issei looked at the sight, an Alliance that can only happen once or twice in all of history.

Ddraig: Issei we can't maintain this form for much longer.

Ahri: Issei!!!

Issei: Ahri?! What are you doing here! Run!

Ahri: like hell I will! We're married! We live together, we die together! Soulmates for life!

He got up slowly, he looks at her and his right ring finger, the ring merged with him, there's a golden line on his finger.

Issei: you know what?

Ahri: ??

Issei: fuck death! I want to live! Keep it busy, I have an idea.

He looks towards Ophis and great red who got up.

Ahri: right!

She continues attacking along with everyone else. Ahri's power has increased tremendously as she used the power of the ley lines in Kyoto.

It was actually hurting the beast. The angels descended upon 666 and used light based attacks. Hades himself joined his reapers, Xenovia used duranal and excalibur in unison and held nothing back. Issei flew towards the dragon gods and grabbed Saji along with Asia.

Issei: Asia, heal Saji please.

She does as he asks. They meet up with the dragons.

Ophis: got a plan?

Issei: yes. Share your power with me.

Saji: your gear can't take much more, what will happen if you take in their power?

Issei: I'll kill the beast!

Great red: ...... It might be our only chance.

The boosted gear starts to crack a little more. The beast screeches once more and fires a small cero towards that ground, the blast pushes everyone back and those nearest to the explosion used magic shields to protect themselves, they didn't stand their ground and went with the blast to avoid unnecessary damage and risk. A lot of Grimm and reapers were caught in the blast, the beast was injured too but it was already starting to heal. It freed it's legs from the ground, it used Sonido swat away the others one by one. They saw it's core but only for a brief moment, they tried to target it but the beast is too fast, Cao Cao teleported to it and pierced it, the beast fell, howled in pain and clawed at Cao Cao, he had to get away and teleported out. The others immediately took the chance and aimed for it's core, they gave it everything they have and are losing their strength. The beast then saw Issei, great red and Ophis merging their power.

666: .... Grrrr.

He fired a cero beam, Saji was linking the 2 dragons with Issei, the cero severed the lines and hit Ophis. The blast destroyed a chuck of the mountain. Indra and shiva struck the beast in it's head and it face planted into the ground.

Issei: Ophis!!

Ophis: I'm...alright... I need a minute.

Great red looks at the beast.

Great red: all my life, I never did anything worth doing until now, Ddraig, take my body and you'll have the power to kill it. Consume my flesh.

Ddraig: what about you?!

Ophis: he and I have infinite life force, we'll be weaker but otherwise okay. Take my life force, my power and kill it as we should have.

Issei: ...... It'll hurt.

Great red: it'll be temporary. Do it!

Saji linked Ophis to him, she transfered her life force and power. Issei consumed great reds flesh and it became his own, the boosted gear began to glow bright red and had black cracks spread even more.

Ddraig: it's.....too...much!!

Boost boost boost boost boost boost boost boost.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

His power erupted, the ground is shaking, the air felt heavy, he flew towards the beast who stood up, Asia is using all her strength to help great red heal faster, the word 'boost' echoed and the gear continues to crack. 666 prepared a truly powerful cero and aimed it towards Issei but to his surprise he didn't see him, he felt his horn get cut off and his cero dissipate. Followed by a claw grabbing his head and dragging it through the ground, his grip grew tighter and it was crushing the beasts head, 666 grabbed his arm in an attempt to free itself but Issei was taking away his strength, he was growing larger, now he's even bigger than the beast itself, nearly twice it's size. Held out his hand, Ahri felt ascalon and Mjolnir resonate to his command and threw them in the air, they flew straight towards Issei, the instant ascalon and Mjolnir touched him, they grew in size, he grabbed ascalon by his tail and began to stab the beast to pin it to the ground, he raised the super size Mjolnir, lightning came down upon it and Issei swung it straight down right on the beasts head repeatedly, it created a crater and dust clouds with every strike, lightning hitting the beast on every impact, the force was also too much on Mjolnir, it began to crack just like the boosted gear. Everyone looked on at the sheer brutality, one more powerful strike later, the hammer broke and so did the beasts head but Issei didn't stop.

Issei: m̼̉or̬͊͢ę

He started to tear it apart and devour it just like a hollow or a ghoul feasting on a corpse, he finally found it's core and held it.

DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE X 500!!

He divided the core till it was only a tiny speck of light. Everyone started to cheer as they thought that they had won but it was short lived as they saw the beast body fall apart and begin to reconstitute itself around the core. Issei burned the body but that didn't stop it, Issei consumed the core as the core was soul of the beast, a soul so powerful was irresistible for hollow like Issei.

Everyone: !!!!!!! ISSEI!!!

Dragons: DDRAIG!!

All this power is now too much for the boosted gear, Issei felt that it's about to blow. It's cracks spread more and more and then it blew up, the others called out to him, from the smoke flew Ddraig and the past hosts with their new bodies, Issei used great reds flesh which he consumed earlier to create new bodies, this was an unexpected turn of events but seeing them with hollow masks is something else they couldn't have imagined. The reborn dragon and hosts immediately looked towards Issei who's clawing at his body with only one arm.

Issei: SAJI!!!

He immediately flew towards him. The others came to him as well.

Saji: Issei!!

Issei: the core merged with me! It's trying take over! You have to kill me, use your sword!

Saji: are you crazy??!!

Issei: kill me before it's too late!

Ahri: no please!!

She stood between them.

Ahri: there has to be another way!

Great red: we don't have enough time to find one young fox... We have to do as he says.

Issei: *huff huff*... It's starting to take over... Saji... Hurry. Vali... now's your chance to honour our agreement...

Vali used half dimension and shrunk Issei to half his current size then made him even smaller and smaller until he was as big as a large house. Ahri cried out for them to stop but her efforts are in vain, Cao Cao nullified her powers and the others restrained her.

Ahri: Let me go!

Grayfia: *sniff* .. Please stop...

Ahri looked at her, tears in her eyes, in everyone's eyes. They are making the hard choice. The one they knew that they would have to.

Issei collapsed. He took deep laboured breaths.

Issei: I guess...you win... Vali... Saji.

The two started to shed a few tears. Saji put his hand on Issei's scales and felt not one but two life forces. A weak one and a strong one, one belongs to Issei and the other to the beast but it's impossible to tell which is which but....it doesn't matter. Issei is losing this internal struggle. Vali holds the sword and helps Saji, he made a promise to his response rival and he's going to stick by it and share the burden.

Issei: I love you all.

Vali: ......damn it!

Saji: aaahhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

They pierced Issei's body, the sound made the others feel a sharp pain, just looking at the scene, with Samuel's blood flowing through his body that is now fully dragon, with Ddraig and the past hosts now free, they won't be affected by it. Certain markings appear on his body.

They spread and Issei closed his eyes, his breathing stopped. Ahri went numb at the sight, they let go of her and she just walks slowly towards Issei, Michael and Irina started to recite his last rites. The markings disappeared, his body grew cold and was beginning to disintegrate, everyone got on one knee and showed great respect to Issei, Ddraig and the past hosts bowed as well. Their hollow masks stayed on as a symbol of honour. Ahri saw Issei's palm is facing upwards, she sat on it, held as much of his ring finger as she could and cried. The others soon followed, Saji was on his knees, his sword in the dirt.

Ahri: ISSEEEEIIIIIII!!!!!

She cried into his cold dead hand, it's falling apart but she notices that it's no longer organic, it's like pliable metal, she gets off his palm and looks at his other arm which blew up, there's no blood, no bone, just soft metal, she closely examine it and sees it disappearing rather than just breaking down.

Ahri: it's like his armour.... *Gasp.*

She uses sage magic to find a sign of life, it courses throughout the massive dragonic hollow body and found something. She immediately went into her Kitsune form and bit the nape, the others saw this immediately stopped her.

Yasaka: don't desecrate the dead! Please...let him rest.

Ahri: he's alive! This dragonic form isn't his actual body! It's an extension of him like a tool or his balance breaker.

Everyone looks at her.

Azazel: is it possible?

Kuroka: let me check.

She uses sage magic and feels a weak pulse and a slow heart beat.

Kuroka: he's alive!

Xenovia: he's in there somewhere?

Ahri: in the nape.

Kiba jumps on and cuts the nape along the spine little by little as to avoid hurting Issei. He finally sees Issei's back and long white hair.

Kiba: I found him!

Ahri changed back into her humanoid form and helped Kiba get him out. They get him out and found that his body is connected to the dragon form. She pulls out her knife and cuts those strands of flesh off, they didn't bleeding but the strands of flesh attached to him merged with him. The dragonic body began to fall apart faster and faster, the outer layer disappeared revealing what looked like muscles, they too disappeared leaving a dragonic and Vasto Lorde fusion like exoskeleton. That took some time to fade into nothingness.

Ahri: Issei wake up!

Ahri used sage magic, Asia came over and used twilight healing.

Ddraig: wake up partner!

Crom walked over and looked at him.
He let out a loud roar and Issei opened his eyes in shock.

Issei: *sharp inhale*...... Did....did we win? Please tell me nobody except for my wife kissed me...

Everyone: ................................. YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ahri kisses him.

Ahri: promise you won't do something like that again...

Issei:...I .. I won't.

Ahri: PROMISE!!

Issei: I promise and I mean it.

She cried tears of joy, the others did the same, they all celebrate and inform everyone that the threat is eliminated. The beast is dead. By sheer luck Saji killed the beast's core and nothing else. Ddraig is welcomed back by the other dragons. He has 4 wings now just like great red. Stronger too even without that mask.
The injured were being healed, Issei was too exhausted to even walk so they gave him the medical care they needed. Mainly sensu beans. Ophis turned to her human form and stood by Issei.

Ophis: you caused a bit of trouble.

Issei: but I fixed it with everyone's help. Also you could have killed the beast a long time ago with great reds help but you chose to hide.

Ophis:.......

Issei: so now that the beast is dead, what will you and great red do?

Great red: I'm going to stay by my fellow dragons. The dimensional gap is yours Ophis. After this I'm going to make sure no one tries anything.

Ophis: ......

Issei: hey Ravel! Do you have some of that cake I asked you to bring earlier?

Rias: Issei what are you doing?

Ravel: right here.

Issei: just watch Rias. Hey Ophis! Eat this.

Ophis: is this what Vali calls "food"?

Issei: yes it is. Open wide.

Ophis hesitates but opens her mouth, she eats the came and enjoys it.

Ophis: ...sweet.... Who made this?

Ravel: that would be me.

Ophis:..... This dimension is....nice. more cake.

Ravel: umm...sure.

This exchange of words between the 3 was just icing on the cake of events that transpired since the wedding. She's eating the same cake from the wedding she crashed......

Great red laughed like a hyena and so did the others. They all went home and Issei got checked into a hospital, Saji was in his own medical room along with Katase. The others already visited it and started on repairing the damage. Elsha for some unknown reason visited it.

Elsha: knock knock. I'm not disturbing you I hope.

Katase: no not at all.

Saji: please come in.

Elsha walked over to him and sat next to him.

Elsha: you're a good friend Saji. You helped Issei during his tough time and in the recent events. He speaks very highly of you.

Saji: Thank you. Issei is a fellow dragon after all.

Elsha: I know this isn't the best time but you look familiar. You remind me of my daughter in a way. What's your full name?

Saji: Saji Genishiro.

Elsha: Genishiro? What's your mother's name?

Saji: Mia Genishiro. My grandmother's name is Maya. She said her mother gave her that name since her father is american. His name was..

Elsha: William?

Saji: how did you know?

Elsha: he was my husband...

Saji: wait does that mean you're my great grandmother?

Katase: eeehhhh???

Elsha: I ... I believe I am.

Saji: grandma is going to be thrilled to see you and so will my little brother and sister.

Elsha: siblings?

Saji: yeah, Kaho and Gengo.

Elsha: she's alive... My little girl is alive. *Sniff*... How is she?

Saji: alive and well. She keeps teasing me about giving her great grand kids.

Katase turned red. Elsha saw that and smirked.

Elsha: soooooo you're already dating this little cutie. Give your great grandmother in law Elsha a hug!

She pulled the two into a hug, Elsha cried as she could feel the warmth of another person, not just any person but of her own descendents. They later visited the family, safe to say Maya thought she suddenly had dementia but quickly began to believe that her mother is alive and hasn't changed. So many questions are raised in the family, Saji and Katase filled them in, they showed their wings and Elsha showed them her hollow mask. It frightened them at first but quickly accepted it. It was one hell of a day. Issei had sapped away so much life force from the beast and Ophis that he got his 10k years back. It's almost as if the juggernaut drive never happened but after seeing the hollow drive, no one would even remember it. His parents are over joyed, Issei offered to turn them into devils so that they can live a long life too but they refused, he didn't ask them as to why and it's because they won't get into heaven if they become devils. Ahri suggested that she can use sage arts to extend their life naturally, Koneko volunteers to help and they accept.

The celebration lasted a few weeks, the beast is dead and miraculously there is no loss of life. The city and mountains were repaired, great red stayed with the dragons, after the fight he's more protective of his kind, Ddraig was now the one flying around and doing air stunts and enjoying his freedom, Ophis would be seen eating cakes and other snacks in the cafe, the past hosts with their new bodies made of great reds flesh made them official dragons, they trained, enjoyed good food, slept, laughed and over all happy that they are alive again. The Ionians decided to become devils in Ahri's peerage.

At the Hyoudo household.

Ahri: you look good with white hair.

Issei: you think so? I'm thinking of dying it brown.

Ahri: your hair your choice.

Issei: I'll give it a try. So.... What now?

Ahri: our honeymoon.

Issei: well then, where would you like to go?

Ahri: how about.... everywhere?

Issei: all the 9 realms and more. Let's do it. Time is on our side. What else?

Ahri: well there is something we want to try.

Issei: we?

Ahri: my peerage and I.

Issei: do tell.

She whispers it into his ear.

Issei: you had my interest but now you have my undivided attention.

They go to discuss this idea with the creators of the grabbin dragon, Ahri brings her peerage along, they immediately begun writing a script. Auditions were held for other roles, Saji got a part in it. Issei and Ahri went to Asgard, they met Thor and Issei apologized for breaking the hammer, Thor didn't mind it as it's only a tool, he asked the blacksmith to make a special weapon for him, the broken pieces of Mjolnir were gathered up and reforged, Serafall, Lavinia and Ares were brought as they too wanted to do something special for the couple who unified everyone and saved them. Ares give a special weapon design and so did the ladies. Hephaestus was asked to join the project and he agrees, master forgers of both mythologies working together. Oh boy oh boy. The couple were unaware of their plan, they are currently seeing everything and fucking everywhere they went. Issei kept a not so small record of their spreadsheets, he misses Ddraig but he's truly happy for him that he's free and most likely rubbing it in albion's face all while singing.

" I believe I can fly" by R Kelly.

Adding insult to injury but would transfer some food to him, Vali face palmed but enjoyed the company of the freed host of the dividing gear. Vali and Akeno started dating. Lavinia met Riser and they hit it off. In the following 2 years, a new trailer for a show is released staring the Ionians.

Rias played the redhead woman and her character name is Miss. Fortune. Ahri didn't mind working with her as she's a good actress and they moved passed their issues.

These trailers got everyone so excited, Issei, Gasper and Evelyn played the villains. Gasper changed his name to Kyne as he felt his old name didn't suit him. During all this Ahri wrote a song with Evelyn, Akali and Kai'sa.

Seraphine loved the lyrics and sang a cover.

And it got more exciting from there.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

482K 5.3K 46
What if the events in the church went differently. What if the fallen angel raynare revealed Issei the dark dark truth of his reincarnation as a Devi...
100K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...
34.6K 441 17
This was originally going to be a sequel to my first story called The fallen Dragon king but I decided that this will be a seperate story entirely. ...
222K 2.3K 27
Issei actually speaks up regarding his hesitation to confess during one particular event after the graduation party. This story will be different tha...