Your Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x...

By cIzxthy

"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk. More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 32🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 91🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 92🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 93🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 94🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 95🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 97🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 98🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 99🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 100🦖🦕

🦖🦕CHAPTER 96🦖🦕

5.8K 83 22
By cIzxthy

*Timeskip After 1 week*

Y/N POV:

Our honeymoon is over now and we are back to our house, today my manager called me for a photoshoot of another brand. I'm packing my things I need for the photoshoot and preparing myself.

"Kei let's go" I called Tsukishima because he insists that he will drop me at the studio where will be having out photoshoot. I grabbed my bag and put it inside the car. I went inside the car and took out my phone and scroll through social media.

*Timeskip*

We are finally here at the studio. All the staff are here. I also saw the things that I will use in the photoshoot.

"I'm gonna go now" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. He immediately left without giving me a kiss. I pout and sighed. I saw my manager arranging some things. I went towards her and shouted "I'M HERE". She flinched and slap my arm making me wince in pain.

"you don't have to slap my arm" I said while soothing my arm.

"you scared me" she said and rolled her eyes. I mumbled 'sorry' and she sighed.

"go get ready" she said and I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

*Timeskip After Photoshoot*

The photoshoot went well and they said that the (another favorite brand) might sponsor me because of this and I squealed. I'm fixing my bag but then I feel like sick. I feel like I'm gonna puke anytime. I ignore that and continue to fix my things and then I feel like puking now so I ran towards the near bathroom and let it all out. After puking, I washed my mouth and I started to think.

Am I pregnant?

"it can't be" I mumbled.

"it can't be what? Y/N?" I heard someone familiar said making me gulped in nervousness. I turned around and saw my manager.

"oh Y/N are you ok?" she said and hugged me. I feel like puking again so I pushed her lightly and went to the toilet and let it all out. I felt her hand tapping my back gently. After I let it all out, I wash my mouth and and looked at my manager who looked worried.

"Y/N are you?"

"I don't know" I answered her because I know what her question is.

"Then let's find out" she said and started dragging me out of the bathroom. She let me sat on her comfortable bed.

"stay here, I'll go buy preganancy test" she said and I hesitantly nodded. I took a deep breath and laid down on her bed. After a few minutes of waiting, my manager came back and gave me the pregnancy test.

"call me if you have the result" she said as I sat up. I nodded and grabbed my things and ready to go home.

I decided not to call Tsukishima and walk instead for me to have a lot of time to think.

What if what happened in the past happens again?

What if my baby will not have a strong grip?

What if-

*ring* *ring*

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringging, I took out my phone and saw Tsukishima's number.

Great

                                                                           "hello?"

"where are you?"

                                                                 "oh I-uh, buy
                                                                 some things"

"mhm"

                                 *Hangs up*

I put my phone back to my bag and started thinking again.

*Timeskip At Home*

I have finally reached my house, I ran up to our bedroom and lucky Tsukishima is not there. I decided to call him because I'm nervous that what if after I took the test he will come in the bathroom.

                                                           "Hello Kei,
                                                           where are you?"

"at Yamaguchi's"

                                                                         "oh ok"
                                     *End call*

I took the pregnanct test box in my bag and went to the bathroom.  After taking the test, I went out to the bathroom and laid down on the bed and wait for few minutes for the result to show up.

*Timeskip A Few Minutes Later*

I becoming more nervous. I sat up and went to the bathroom. My hand were shaking when I'm getting the prenancy test on the sink. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened the eyes and saw the result....

Positive

Shiti dropped the prenancy test and my body are shaking, worried that what if what happened in the past will happen again.

"Y/N?" I heard Tsukishima's voice calling for me.

Shit shit shit

I grabbed the pregnancy test and hide it inside the cabinet and went downstairs. I saw Tsukishima in the living room sitting on the couch with his headphones on. I sat beside him quietly. He took off his headphones and looked at me.

"hi" I said and he hummed. He stood up and said "Let's go out for dinner". I happily nodded and went upstairs. I went to my closet and started searching for baggy clothes for me to hide my belly.

I went downstairs and Tsukishima looked at me with wide eyes.

"what?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"nothing, its just, this is the first time I've seen you wear like that" he said making me confuse.

"like what?" I asked

"That dumbass, I thought we will fight again because your clothes" he said and pointed at me. "tch whatever let's go" he said and I nodded. We went to the car and he starts driving.

expect me that I'll be wearing like this all the time

I thought and I heard him hummed.

Did I just said that out loud?

"mhm" he said and I glared at him.

"stop creeping me out" I said and he just rolled his eyes and a small smile appeared to his face and I smiled because he smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 6.3K 15
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳�...
20.5K 597 8
DISCONTINUED! In this world, everyone was born with word/(s) written on their back. It could be anything. It could be nonsense, It could be a made-up...
173K 3.8K 90
book 2 of Your Baby Kei💗 check my acc
79.9K 1.8K 32
FIRST!! NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE!! Hinata was practicing volleyball with his team until there was pain all over his body, a puff of smoke app...