๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐„๐˜ | STILES STIL...

By bellasweetwriting

๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›, ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š Amelia Sealgair has her worst ni... More

[ cast ]
[ o n e ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
THE ARCHER

[ e i g h t ]

1.5K 38 18
By bellasweetwriting

e i g h t
b i t t e n

THEY WERE FOLLOWING ISAAC AND SCOTT IN THE HOUSE. He had called Amelia and Stiles urgently after apparently something that happened at the hospital, which made Amelia mostly worried.

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could," explained Stiles, who had spoken to his dad not a while ago.

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?"

"What? Liam?" Asked Amelia. "What happened with Liam?"

"You didn't tell her about Liam?" Questioned Isaac and Stiles stammered.

"In my defense, you barely told me about Liam!" Exclaimed Stiles as they kept walking. "What did you do with him anyway?"

Scott exhaled. "He's upstairs."

Amelia raised her eyebrows. "Doing what?"

Isaac and Scott looked at each other before Isaac replied. "Lying down."

Amelia frowned a bit, looking at the two with confusion.

• • •

Amelia opened the curtain to the bathtub, getting a glance on Liam covered in duck tape, panting behind the stripe of tape covering his mouth.

The girl exhaled a before closing the curtain again, only hearing the muffled screams from Liam.

They walked towards the room again and Scott and Isaac sat down, while Stiles and Amelia stared at the two.

"So you bit him," was the thing Stiles said.

"Yeah," whispered Scott.

"And you kidnapped him..."

Isaac sighed. "Yeah..."

"And you brought him here," told Amelia.

"We panicked," admitted Scott while the girl and Stiles were nodding with their heads.

Stiles looked at the two. "This isn't going to end with us burying the pieces of his body out in the desert, is it?"

They heard Liam's muffled screams from the bathroom.

"As a reminder," started Stiles, "this is why I always come up with the plans. Your plans suck!"

"I know," said Scott lowly. "Which is why I called you..."

"And not Amelia because she'd kill us," added Isaac and Amelia nodded quickly.

"Oh yeah... that's my sister's date," she whispered the last part. "Couldn't you have bit a nurse?"

Scott raised his eyebrows. "I was saving his life!"

"Oh my God."

Amelia closed her eyes as she placed a hand on her forehead. This was going to end so badly, she knew it. And also Lizzie was going to hate her forever, as a matter of fact.

"So, what do we do?" Isaac asked Stiles, making Amelia look up towards them.

Oh God.

They sat Liam on a chair, still with tape all around him and with a stripe of it covering his mouth.

"Liam," started Stiles, pointing his finger towards the boy, "we're going to take the tape off your mouth. If you scream, it goes right back on. If you talk quietly, it stays off. Got it?"

Liam was breathing heavily and he was clearly pissed, and that made Amelia start biting her nails.

The fifteen-year-old nodded with his head and Amelia sighed before Isaac stepped forward, removing the tape from Liam's mouth and making him groan, probably because it hurt.

"Hey, Scott, can I borrow your—"

The four turned around to look at Lizzie standing on the door, looking directly at Liam as he was sitting on the chair, covered in duct tape.

"Lizzie?" Asked Liam and the girl opened her eyes widely.

"Oh, my God," she mumbled as she looked at Scott. "What are you doing?"

"Uhm... talking you up?" Said Scott, forcing a smile.

Lizzie looked at the four angrily before walking away, and you could hear the scream she made as she reached her room.

"She's going to hate me forever, isn't she?" Asked Scott to Amelia and the girl nodded before they looked back at Liam.

"Okay, Liam," started Stiles, "now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight. And more confusing things are going to happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight." Amelia looked at her boyfriend, confused. "Do you understand?"

Isaac and Scott also seemed confused.

"Not really," mentioned Liam and Isaac pointed towards him with his finger.

"Good, that's good," mumbled Stiles but Isaac talked.

"Yeah, I didn't understand either."

Stiles looked at Scott. "Maybe you should tell him."

Liam jumped his eyes between the four. "Tell me what?"

"Liam," Scott called him, softly, "what happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you," added Stiles, making Amelia look at him. "Shouldn't have said that."

Liam panted, scared. "What?"

"Uh..." started Stiles, but they saw how Liam was breathing heavily, with a terrified look in his eyes. "Uh-oh. Uh-oh."

"What? What is he doing? Is he... crying?" Asked Isaac, pointing at the kid as Liam sobbed.

Amelia slowly inched over. "Liam, it's okay. You're going to be alright. You're not going to die."

"Probably not," mentioned Stiles as he inched over next to her.

"Stop it!" She snapped at him

"Okay, possibly not..."

She scoffed before looking around. "Would you just help me untie him?"

The four started untying Liam, cutting off the duck tape and freeing the kid from the chair.

"Liam, are you okay?" Scott asked him as Liam was staring at the ground before standing up.

"We're sorry about that," apologized Stiles. "We're really sorry."

"Lizzie had nothing to do with this," added Amelia, making Isaac look at her, frowning.

Liam slowly turned around before grabbing the chair behind him, waving it towards Scott, Isaac and Amelia and making the three fall on the ground.

"Liam, what the hell is your—" But Stiles didn't finish because Liam punched him in the face, making him grunt in pain.

The teenager ran towards the hallway and the four followed him as they groaned, looking at how he was standing there, about to go.

They saw as Lizzie opened the door to her room and looked directly at Liam before looking at her sister, Stiles and the two werewolves trying to stand up.

"Hey, Lizzie," Liam greeted her.

"Lizzie! Stop him!" Yelled Scott, and Lizzie looked at Liam.

"Oh, Hell no," whispered the redhead before closing the door of her room.

"Get him!" Shouted Isaac and the four started screaming as they approached him, making Liam scream too.

The five fell through the stairs before landing on the floor, grunting.

"I got him!" Isaac yelled as he grabbed Amelia's leg while she grabbed Scott's.

"Got him!" Stiles shouted as he affirmed Isaac's leg and they all started pulling each other, just to look up and see Scott staring at them, angrily.

They all sat down and looked at the door, noticing how it was wide opened, and there was no sight of Liam.

"Your plan sucked, too," told Isaac to Stiles as he kept grabbing Amelia's leg, the girl moving it quickly so he would let go.

Oh crap...

• • •

The next morning, Amelia slowly walked towards her room to look for her school bag when she was stopped by Isaac on the door.

"Hey," he told her. "Is Lizzie talking to you yet?"

Amelia scoffed. "I don't think she's ever going to talk to me again."

Isaac chuckled a bit. "Give her time. I'm sure she'll move on from it. It was a simple crush."

"Yeah, but it was her first date. I don't think she'll ever forgive me for ruining it."

"Well, in our first date, we were hunting down two bloodthirsty werewolves and we moved on from that, so I don't think her sister kidnapping him will be that bad."

Amelia laughed a bit. "Maybe you're right."

Isaac bit her lower lip before smiling. "Hey, can you drive me to school?"

"Sure, let me just get my bag first—"

As she opened the door and walked in, she saw Dahlia placing a handcuff around Malia's wrist on top of Lizzie's bed, making Amelia and Isaac stop in their tracks.

Dahlia looked up from Malia to stare at Amelia, who was looking at them with her eyebrows raised.

"Hey. Uhm... That's... this is not what you think at all," was the thing Dahlia said.

"I don't think I even want to know," whispered Amelia.

"I kinda do..." was the thing Isaac muttered, looking at the two girls.

"There's nothing to know... I just..."

"I don't get it," said Malia as she slowly tightened the handcuff.

Amelia grabbed her bag from the chair next to the door and slowly walked away before noticing Isaac was still standing there, staring at the two girls.

"Let's go!" She insisted to the guy, grabbing his arm and dragging him away.

• • •

Amelia helped Stiles stop Liam in the hallway while Scott came the other way.

"You need to back the hell up!" Exclaimed the boy as Amelia and Stiles panted, looking at Scott.

"Liam, would you please hear me out for one second?" Begged the Alpha and Liam nodded slowly, looking at him. "Liam... we're brothers now."

"You gotta be kidding me," Amelia muttered before looking towards the wall while Stiles rolled his eyes.

"What?" Asked Liam.

"Oh, God. That's..." whispered Stiles before looking away.

"What are you talking about?" Snapped at him the guy. "We just met and you bit me."

"The bite," started Scott, making Amelia frown. "The bite is a gift."

"Scott," called him Stiles. "Stop. Please stop." He placed himself next to his best friend, pointing towards him. "You, you, we're trying to help you, you little runt."

Liam raised his eyebrows. "By kidnapping me?"

"Just to clarify," intervened Amelia. "Scott and Isaac kidnapped you. Okay? Lizzie had nothing to do with it, by the way."

"Yeah," Stiles said. "And Amelia and I... aided and abetted."

This was going so badly. At this rhythm, they weren't going to get anywhere before the full moon.

"Liam, I've gone through this before," told him Scott in a whisper. "Something's happening to you. Something big."

But he shook his head. "Nothing's happening to me." He ripped off the bandage from his arm, showing them the now cured bite. "Nothing," he insisted before turning around and walking away.

• • •

"I'm not sharing my basement," told Malia to Lydia.

Normally, in the full moon, they lock up Malia in Lydia's lake house's basement. And now they wanted to lock up Liam there too.

It was a terrible idea, thought Amelia, but decided to remain quiet.

"It's actually my basement," corrected her Lydia. "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

Dahlia decided to interrupt. "Alright, she's still learning."

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam," mentioned Scott and Lizzie shook her head.

"I still can't believe the one guy I have a date with, you turn him into a freaking werewolf," she snapped at the Alpha.

"I said I was sorry for that," he told the redhead. "The boathouse's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them," explained Scott.

Kira intervened. "But how do we get him out of the lake house if he doesn't trust us?"

Isaac talked. "I say if it keeps him from murdering someone, we just chloroform the little bastard and throw him in the lake."

"Oh my God," exhaled Stiles. "It has reached the day that I agree with you on something. I'm totally in board with that plan."

"I'm in," said Dahlia raising her hand.

"We're not killing or kidnapping him," reminded them Scott, firmly.

"Then let's be smarter," talked Lydia. "Lizzie tells him there's a party and invites him."

Lizzie scoffed. "There is one problem and it is that he won't talk to me because my big sister and the two guys I live with tied him up to a chair!" She exclaimed at the Apha.

"And I said I was sorry," he repeated.

"Okay," intervened Lydia. "So, if we're playing a trick on someone, we'll have to use the trickster."

They all looked towards Kira, who was standing there, looking around the group in disbelief.

"Who? Me? No way," was the thing the kitsune said, looking at Lydia and then at Scott. "Not me."

"Yes, you," told her Lydia with a smile. "You know what they call a female fox? A vixen."

Kira opened her eyes. "Me?"

Amelia noticed how Dahlia looked at her up and down before nodding, and Amelia did the same. She was hot.

"You can do it, Kira," motivated her Lydia. "Be a vixen."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.1K 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
14.3K 380 15
[BOOK 3] Completed โœ… "So this is how it's gonna go." Katherine said while walking towards them and grabbing them by the throat. "Either you tell me...
349K 14.6K 51
[BOOK 3] "๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." Aspen's sanity wal...
554K 10.6K 40
โShe's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her riseโž Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...