My Hot Demon || J.JK ✔

By haru__bts

BTS JUNGKOOK X READER "You are hot." "Angels and demons? Are you still living in those fairy tales?" Well, th... More

Intro
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Very Important Note
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63 (Final)
Important Note!
Important Note!
Check this out pls

Part 18

5.4K 311 28
By haru__bts

                                             《☆☆☆☆☆☆☆》

"You are hot."

《Hope you like this part》

(Unedited Part)

Y/N P.O.V...

It's already night, I didn't realise. I went to bed early. Tomorrow might be a really tiring one. I need to be ready though I am nervous and at the same time...excited.

My first mission is tomorrow.

NEXT MORNING...

I woke up earlier than usual. I stretched my body with full enthusiasm flowing through me. I went towards Jennie's bed and her figure sleeping peaceful.

At once, I removed the blanket over her and found her half-naked. She slowly opened and rubbed her eyes. "Why did you wake me up so early?" She became angry.

"Okay, but just look at your half naked body." Her eyes widened as soon as she realised that she was half naked.

"You are hot but I am straight." I spoke as I threw the blanket on her. She quickly looked at me. "Why the hell are you spouting nonsense all of a sudden?" She spoke as she covered her body with the blanket.

I slowly turned to her and spoke, "I said that to prevent your lustful intentions on me." I winked at her and made my way to the bathroom.

"HEY, WHAT DO YOU MEAN? I AM FREAKIN' STRAIGHT! OH MY GOSH!" She shouted as she threw a pillow towards me. I chuckled and ran to the bathroom.

I took a warm and refreshing shower before I wore my clothes. I came out of the shower fully dressed and prepared. As soon as I got up, I saw Jennie looking out with no interest.

"Let's go." She got into this world as soon as she heard my words. "Why are you so enthusiastic, today? We have a mission to do. What's so interesting about it?" She got up from her original place and made her way towards the door. I ran to catch up to her.

"It's my first time. So, it's common to be excited." I tried to reason. "It's so tiring. You will understand later." Jennie let out her experience.

"But are you sure that Jungkook is gonna show up today? There's 0.01% chance according to me." She is right. Given to his personality, he will surely not come. I didn't speak any furthur.

After walking for a while, we finally reached to the Entrance of Earth. I saw a lot of people but didn't see...Jungkook. So, he really didn't come. The Innkeepers assigned the mission to everyone personally as usual.

Everyone left from here.

I saw Old Man walk towards me. "So, he didn't come today either." I slowly nodded making him sigh. "Just go to your dorm, I will think of something else." I nodded again with a tiny sadness on my face.

I slowly turned around to leave from here. "Aren't we going?" A voice interrupted my steps. I looked up to see who it was...

It was Jungkook.

He looked at me with those stern eyes as usual and uttered, "Aren't you coming?" I smiled widely as I nodded.

"Now that you are here, here's your mission." I looked at the Old Man as soon as he spoke. "Since this mission is your first time, Y/n. I will give you something easy. Jungkook, you must help her at any cost. She hasn't gotten her powers yet." Old Man finished his sentence.

Jungkook looked away without speaking anything as expected.

"So your mission is helping a man find his soulmate." The Old Man spoke. "Soulmate?" He nodded. "That man is a workaholic. He doesn't really think or care about other matters except work. But he has done some good deeds in his overall life, that's the reason why I am asking you to turn his life into a gratifying one by finding a good woman for him. His name is Ju Hee Kyung." He explained.

"Sure, This is just playing as a cupid." I spoke with confidence. "Just don't become an obstacle for me." Jungkook uttered as he started walking towards the Entrance of Earth. 

This guy really knows how to spoil a pleasant atmosphere. I sighed thinking about him.

Oh shit, he has to carry me down. This is crazy. "Are you coming or not?" Jungkook looked at me with an irritated face.

Having no choice, he lifted me up. I didn't notice but he smells so nice. No doubt that I am taking the path of a pervert and here's me who still calls him a pervert. Great!

I tried my best to avoid eye contact with him.

"You are heavy, lose some weight." I blinked my eyes. Did I eat a lot, last night? Embarrassing is the best word to describe the situation now. I took a deep breathe preventing myself from getting over stressed. This asshole!

We somehow reached Earth after a couple of uncomfortable and irritating seconds. I quickly got down and started going away from him.

"Do you know where you are going?" He asked me as he saw me walking away. "I know. I am going to that workaholic." I spoke as I continued to take big steps. "His office isn't that way. It is this way." I stopped as soon as I heard his words.

I bit my lip. This can't get any worse. I looked at him and increased my pace on the way he directed. He just followed me.

After walking for a while, Jungkook stopped infront of a building indicating that this is the office of that workaholic. Jungkook got inside and I followed him.

We got to know that the Ju Hee Kyung guy is the CEO of this company from the receptionist. No wonder, he is a workaholic.

"You don't have to involve in this. I can do this mission on my own." Jungkook raised his eyebrow as soon as he heard my words. "Sure. Go ahead."

He agreed so easily?

"Go." He said. I looked at him suspiciously for one last time and just left from there without giving it much thought. After taking a few steps, I stopped and looked back to see Jungkook. But he wasn't there. He disappeared? Woah! Now where should I search for him? I let out a deep sigh.

Coming to this matter, if I go to Ju Hee Kyung directly and tell him that I want to find a soulmate for him. He will surely kick me out of this building thinking that I am a patient with psychological issues. And it would be weird if I go to him out of nowhere.

I realised that I can't take complete this mission unless I make our meet an accidental one.

With those thoughts on my mind, I got out of the building.

TIME SKIP...

According to what the receptionist said, Ju Hee Kyung is going to attend a meeting now. I came out and stood infront of the Entrance.

He will be here in any moment.

After a few minutes, I saw him come out with his assistant. He sat in the car after his assistant opened the door for him.

It's time!

The car started moving. I made my way towards the front of the car making it appear that I didn't see the car. Due to my sudden action, the driver stopped the car at once. And I fell down pretending to be hit by the car.

Ju Hee Kyung got out of the car and rushed towards me. "Miss, are you okay?" He asked me as he extended his hand to help me get up. "Ah..." I pretended to be badly hurt. I slowly took his hand and got up. "I-I am fine. Don't worry. I am sorry, I shouldn't have-" Before I could complete my sentence he spoke, "That's not your fault. We should have checked the surroundings. My apologies."

"Oh no, it's okay. You are too kind." He smiled.

"What can I do for you to make up for this?" He asked me making me understand that this is my chance.

"How about a cup of coffee?" I blurted out.

"Excuse me?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Hope you liked this chapter!

Vote, comment and follow me.

My username is haru__bts (Just click on it and follow)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 703 21
Everything was alright until you went for a job interview at "Jeon Enterprises ". You got selected, by surprise for the post of his P.A Let's see wha...
32.1K 1.2K 37
"You are ours no matter where you are." Jeongguk. "You are ours no matter who you are." Jungkook. "Your body, your soul and everything about you belo...
13.1K 590 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...
270K 9.1K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...