The Villainess's Great Revenge

By JustVennabel_chan

Lilith Esther Bailey. A woman who was shunned by most due to her arrogant and cold personality. Compared to h... More

Characters (skippable)
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
55.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
News
150
Chapter 151

49

18.5K 907 142
By JustVennabel_chan

"hey! Get off my lady!" Marie helped Angelina get up.

"What's going on, sister?"

"....I....was...just..." Evelina didn't know what to say. She eventually had to just sigh and leave.

Of could only after she glared at both Angelina and Eric.

Eric was still on the ground. So Angelina reached out her hand to help him up.

"You okay?" Angelina has long known about Eric being mistreated by Evelina. But she didn't know it was this bad.

Eric's past injuries still could be seen and he still looked quite haggard.

Angelina tasked Marie with giving Eric food, but for some reason even after leaving the food, no one came to get it.

Of course they didn't know that the door to Eric's room was now locked for not only the daytime but also at night.

Evelina no longer gave Eric a day to get some sunlight or a day for him to leave his room.

He was completely put on lockdown.

"....." Eric hesitantly took Angelina's hand and got up.

Eric was at the same age as Angelina but since he was malnourished, he was a bit shorter.

"Your injuries..."

"It's fine...I just..." Wanted to go home. But he didn't have a home anymore...where would he even go?

He was definitely going to be punished heavily for his actions today...

Thinking about this, he trembled.

His hand who was still holding Angelina's hand trembled, and Angelina didn't turn a blind eye to this.

"Why don't we treat your wounds first" Angelina turned to Marie, and said "Marie please help me get some medicine to treat his wounds. Meet me back in my room"

"Huh?...uhm...okay miss" Marie said before she turned around to get some medicine, bandages, and more.

"Follow me" hand in hand, Angelina and Eric went in the room.

Once inside, Angelina told him to take a seat. He sat on a cushion chair and couldn't help but feel relaxed.

He always sat and laid on a cold and hard floor. He had never felt so comfortable before.

"Tell me, my sister has always treated you horribly right? Then...why didn't you try to do something before?"

"......" Eric was little bit too nervous to talk. But this could be his chance to escape!

He might be able to disobey Evelina's orders now...but something tells him it wouldn't last long.

"Oath..."

"What?"

"It's the oath..!"

"...." It took a minute for Angelina to understand.

"You mean...the oath of loyalty?"

"Ye-yes!"

'the oath of loyalty' is the nicest name it has. But it has another name too.

'the slave's promise'

This oath could be used for many things. It was used by emperors or kings towards someone working for them.

It could be used for a subordinate, and many more.

But it's popularly used for slaves.

When the person under the oath disobeys it's master's command, their body will do their master's command against the owner of the body's will.

Eric was foolish back then. He didn't even know what the oath meant. Evelina made him take the oath. She said it was just a way to insure she could trust him.

And back then Eric didn't know better. He foolishly didn't question her and took the oath.

Little did he know that he would regret it for the rest of his life.

"Why...why in the world did you take it..?"

"I was foolish before... Please help me! I'll do anything!" Eric got on his knees and begged.

"Wait-" Angelina stared at him with a stunned expression.

She sighed and told Eric to get up and sit back down.

Angelina didn't know why but she actually felt like helping him. But why?

Was it because she felt sympathy for him? Or was it because she wanted to take away Evelina's most useful tool?

But thinking about it more, she realized that it might be useful to have him on her side.

He has been with Evelina for so long...so..he might know some of her dirty secrets.

After thinking for a while, Angelina nodded.

Eric almost couldn't believe his eyes. Was this really happening? Could he really escape from Evelina..?

But aside from his astonishment, he was also confused.

How was she going to help him? So he asked.

"How are you going to help me?"

"Well...I naturally have my ways.." Angelina avoided his eyes as she said this.

Eric noticed this but he decide to not ask her.

She was already willing to help him. So he shouldn't try to ask to much. What if it annoyed her and she changed her mind about helping him?

The oath could only be broken by the master of the slave. So only Evelina can break the oath...

Angelina had a plan. But she wasn't completely sure.

But she was willing to try.

"Miss, I brought everything" Marie entered the room with a wooden box full of medicine used for treating wounds.

Marie kneeled down beside Eric and began treating the wounds on his arm.

Looking at the wounds, she was also shocked.

"I never knew lady Evelina was so cruel...." Marie muttered.

Angelina could only sigh.

Eric didn't struggle much. When he was treating his wounds, he didn't heal it much, but he was able to cast a spell that could lessen the pain.

After thirty minutes, Marie was done treating most of Erica wounds.

"Thank you, Marie. You've worked hard. Go get your dinner and rest" Angelina helped Marie up.

"Thank you, miss!" Marie happily made her way to the kitchen to eat.

Once Marie closed the door and left, Angelina turned to Eric and said in a soft voice, "I'm going to try something so just wait here"

Eric nodded.

Angelina calmly left her room and left Eric there.

Eric was slightly confused but he waited.

Then after five minutes, he heard the door open. He expected it to be Angelina but...

Once he saw that person, he was terrified.

It was non other than Evelina. Her blonde still looked silky smooth and her blue eyes sparkled like gems.

However she seemed different. He was not sure why but she did.

Her hair was slightly disheveled though. As if she just woken up from a nap.

"Master....I..." Eric knew he was going to be punished. He lowered his head and braced himself for a hard it from her.

But nothing happened. He slowly lifted his head and met Evelina's blank gaze.

What's going on? He was not sure.

Suddenly Evelina walked towards him and.....kneeled...in front of him!

"M-master, what are you doing!?" Eric felt a little panicked. What was happening?

Then Evelina muttered something quietly. But since Eric was close to her, he was able to hear everything.

Evelina placed her hand on the back of Eric's palm and muttered, "I, Evelina Van Skyler free you of this pledge."

A bright light appeared and Eric was forced to close his eyes.

"...what..." Eric looked at her dumbfounded. Was he dreaming? How could this be happening?

Of course he was happy but...everything just felt so weird.

"Master you...." But before he could say anything else, Evelina got up and left quietly.

She walked like someone possessed or something....

Eric stared at his palm in disbelief. Was it all over now?

After ten minutes of waiting, he saw the door open again and Angelina walked in.

"So did it work?" She asked calmly. Although she asked, the look in her eyes seemed like she already knew the answer.

"Yeah......but....what did you do?"

Angelina stiffened a bit. Then she sighed.

She knew she couldn't hide it. It was way to suspicious that after she left, Evelina walked in and took back the oath.

Angelina walked towards Eric and he stood up. She leaned in beside his ear and whispered to him about the power she has.

Of course, Angelina didn't tell him about her reincarnation.

After hearing it, Eric's eyes widened in shock.

"Are...are you lying...?" Eric didn't actually think she was lying but he just wanted to make sure.

Angelina smiled and said softly, "do I have reason to lie?"

Eric was still in shock. So many things happened in one day!

"Eric"

"Yes?"

"You probably don't have anywhere to go now, right?"

"...mmhm"

"Well why don't you stay in the mansion?"

"W-wha-"

"Of course, I won't return you to Evelina. You can stay here as my subordinate"

"....."

"I'll definitely treat you better. You'll be able to eat three times a day, have a nice place to stay, and nice clothes to wear"

"....."

"I won't ask for you to take an oath or anything and I won't force you. This is your choice"

"All I ask for you is that you stay loyal and help me with a couple of things."

Eric lowered his head and considered what she said.

To Eric, this was a very tempting opportunity.

But is he trusting the wrong person again? But Angelina did help him a lot, and she didn't seem like an evil person....

"Oh and one more thing..."

"..?"

"If you are willing to switch to my side, I promise i'll give you a chance to have your revenge"

The moonlight shined through he bedroom window and onto Angelina. Causing her silver hair to look more enchanting.

Angelina reached out her hand and said, "so?"

Eric didn't even think before taking her hand and nodding.

***********
Meanwhile....in another side of the mansion, Evelina woke up and found herself outside the mansion, inside a large wooden bucket filled with water, and outside the laundry area.

(A/N: a large bucket like this :

She would never be able to fit in a small ass bucket XD )
____________________

A/N: Evelina when she found herself where she was :

Btw I just got word that my aunt tested positive for corona...and my mom visited her two days ago.....hmm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 405 29
Book 2 of The Adeline Series after a while of silence. It was just us beneath the billions of stars, then Tom pointed his hand to a bright shining s...
Mastim's Curse By Mark Board

Mystery / Thriller

1.7K 181 50
Lilith walked the Earth for the first time in a thousand years. Her long black hair draped thickly over her shoulders. Dark eyes and full lips set of...
The Villainess By Engr.

General Fiction

287K 15.9K 36
Amazing cover made by: Geksxx Talia grew up without trusting anyone but herself to live. With no father figure to look up to and a clinically depress...
5.9K 351 36
After the death of her mother, Lilith Anders is left in the care of her cousin. Everyone knows that. What they don't piece together is that, with her...