OUR COMPLICATED LOVE STORY (H...

By NuAnBiHa

♡♡ Thank you @thetalkingmachine for the new cover ♡♡ "Gulf, please. Don't let Mew know about my illness. If o... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7 (18+)
CHAPTER 8 (+18)
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45 (18+)
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CHAPTER 43

2.7K 200 88
By NuAnBiHa

After they finished eating, Gulf hurried went into the room leaving Mew at the living hall doing his work. A few minutes later, he went out with his luggages. He sat next to Mew and he held his husband's hand. Mew was stunned but he let his hand be held by Gulf. Gulf intertwined their fingers.

"Do you hate me?" asked Gulf. No answer from his husband and Gulf thought that Mew hates him.

"I know you hate me but, can you fulfill my request? I promise, this is the last request before I leave you." Mew frowned. He looked at his husband's beautiful eyes.

"W-what do you mean by last request and what is your request?"

"Can I kiss your lips?" asked Gulf again. Mew just kept quiet and Gulf thought, Mew allowed him to do so but when he wanted to kiss his husband, Mew turned his face away. Gulf gasped for a moment.

"I-I thought, you allowed me to kiss you since you didn't say anything. I'm sorry. I was stupid for thinking like that. I'm sorry again." said Gulf and he pretended to laugh a little to cover up the sadness in his heart.

"I know you hate me now. I don't want to tie you with our marriage as I can see the way you're behaving when I'm around you. I..... I have decided to leave you but I would like to ask you to give me some time before I resubmit our divorce paper to you."

"I promise I will not take a long time to resubmit our divorce paper. Please, bear with it for a while naa. So, here's the end of our....." Before Gulf could finish his words, he heard his phone ring and he quickly answered his call.

"Hello mae. No mae, I'm not alone, I will bring the twins' too. I'm not craving anything except for yellow curry with less spicy. You don't have to cook that because I might be a bit late."

"Yes mae, don't worry about me. I'm used to it naa. See you later mae. Yes mae, I love you too." and he cut off the line. Then, he looked at Mew.

"Mae?" asked Mew confused with the word and Gulf nodded.

"So, here's the end of our relationship part one, hehe. I'm taking my leave now. Goodbye, Mew." Gulf stood up pulling his luggages and hurriedly get out from the house as he realized, his tears would flow and he did not want to look weak in front of his husband.

Meanwhile with Mew, he was a bit shocked. "I thought he said that he's not going to stop asking for me to look at him, he's not going to stop calling me husband and he's not going to stop asking for my forgiveness."

"Where is his effort to gain my attention back? Is it because I'm being cold with him? Is it because he's scared of me? But what did I do to him until he's scared of me?"

" 'I know you hate me. I promise, this is the last request before I leave you. So, here's the end of our relationship part one.' I should have felt happy but why do I feel that what we did to each other was wrong? It felt sooooo wrong."

"I didn't hate him and I can't even hate him, so do him. Dear God, what am I supposed to do now?" Mew stood up and went inside Gulf's room. He frozed when he saw a letter on the table together with the ring and an envelope.

"He didn't lie when he said he's gonna leave me." whispered Mew to himself. He walked slowly and took the letter. He let out a big deep breathe before he read the letter.

Hey Husband ❤
I promise, this is the last time I'll called you husband and no more in the future 😊
I know I chased you away before. I know I told you that I don't need you in my life before. I know I have ask you not to show your face in front of me again before. And I also know, I told you before that once you sign the divorce paper, we are strangers but I didn't processed the document.
Asking you to sign the divorce paper, was the biggest mistake I made in my life.
I can't live without you. I missed you so much, love. Maybe now, you hate me. Nope, not maybe but I'm sure now you hate me because you don't even feel happy when I told you that I'm pregnant.
You want to know one thing, husband?
I feel very jealous. Jealous because I could not touch you. Your friend is very lucky because he can touch your chest which used to be mine.
Do you know when did I was able to touch you? It was when you're asleep.
Errr, I need to confessed something here. Actually you didn't ranted and raved in your sleep. I myself hug you while you slept.
I said that because I was afraid you would punch me for real.

I'm sorry again, husband. But, that was the last hug from me naa because I'm not gonna hug you again after this 😊
My real last request is, I really hope that you will allow me to kiss your lips. Yes, that was my last request. Weird, isn't it?
Maybe because of my hormone 😅 Talking about my hormone, I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable and because of me, you have to bear the morning sickness.

You don't have to worry dear husband. It would also be the last time you gonna get that, no more after this 😊
I won't bother you and my twins' also won't bother you anymore. You don't have to take the responsibilities because I already told you before that once we get divorced, we're strangers and we're not related to each other anymore.
I leave you your money that you ask Bright to buy our necessities and the ring as well as it is not my ring in the first place and so that it won't remind me about you.
Well, I'm gonna end my letter here and I..... I let you go, husband. Just give me some more time and I promise, it won't be long.
I'm sure, today is the last day for us because I know, you don't want to meet me again. But still, I want to say, until we meet again. Good bye, dear husband.

Your soon-to-be ex husband, Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong.

Mew fell down on the floor. He cried and he felt regretted for what he had done to Gulf earlier. He took his phone and he called Singto.

"Hey Singto, I really need your help. You have my schedule, right?"

"Woahhh, calm down Mew. Yes, I have your schedule and what help did you need me to do?"

"I want you to call them and canceled all of my photoshoot. You can use my money if they want to sue me for cancelling it and I don't care."

"I just need to get my husband's back. I don't want to lose him for the second time. Can you help me with that, Singto?" asked Mew.

"Of course, Mew. You can count on me. Go and get back the love of your life."

"Thank you so much, Singto. I'll call you back soon and thanks again." said Mew and he cut off the line.

All he need to do is, wait for Becca to come back and he will ask her where did his husband went to since he doesn't have Becca's number.

Meanwhile with Gulf, he's now waiting for Becca at the airport after Becca told him that Love will accompany him on the flight.

"Hello brother-in-law. Sorry that we're late. Can you tell me honestly, why did you run away from Phi Mew? I thought you want to fix everything back with Phi Mew."

"I can't, Becca. He already hates me and I have decided to let him go. It hurts me so much but if this makes him happy, I'll do it for him."

"Don't worry, I just need some comfortable hugs from mae before I went back to my condo. I'll returned back here next month." said Gulf and he looked at Becca's friend.

"Thanks Love, for helping me and my twins. I hope I'm not burdening you."

"It's okay naa, Phi Gulf. I'm going back to Thailand too. So, you're not burdening me at all. Luckily Becca told me about you and she can guess it right about you going back to Thailand."

They were having a talk until they heard the announcement. "Well Becca, see you next month." said Gulf and Becca nodded. She hugged Gulf and she kissed her nephew's forehead.

"See you after three days, friend." said Love and Becca sent them with her eyes until they disappeared from her sight. She quickly took out her phone from her pocket and she dialed Bright's number. Within a few seconds, Bright answered the phone.

"Bright, can I get Phi Mew's number from you? I forgot to ask his number before I went out. I need it as soon as possible."

"Hello. Sure, Becca. I'll send it to you now." Bright cut off the line and not long after that, Becca received Mew's number from Bright. She immediately called his brother.

"Hello, who is this?" asked Mew politely.

"Hello Phi Mew, it's me, Becca. Do you have anything to do today until the next month?"

"No, Princess. I have already ask my friend to canceled everything as I need to do something and I'm waiting for you to come back home actually." said Mew.

"Good and I'm sure you're waiting for me to ask me about Gulf, isn't it? You don't have to ask me because I'm gonna help you."

"Pack your belongings now and come straight here to the airport. I'll buy you the ticket but you need to pay me back." Mew let out a small laugh.

"Thank you, dear Princess. Thank you so much. I owe you my life. Don't worry, I'll pay you back later."

"Okay dear brother. I need to call Aunt Mame now. See you later and be quick!" and she immediately cut off the line. She queue and she purchased the ticket first for Mew then, she called Aunt Mame.

"Hello, Aunt Mame. How are you? I hope I'm not disturbing you." said Becca once Aunt Mame answered the phone.

"Hello too my dear. I'm fine and I hope you're doing fine too. Don't worry, you're not disturbing me at all naa."

"Errr..... Aunt Mame, I need to tell you something about Gulf and Phi Mew. Actually Phi Mew is here and Gulf run away from Phi Mew."

"What? He ran away from Mew? Why is it? I thought he told me that he wanted to pursue Mew if he got the chance again."

"I don't know what actually happen between them because Gulf didn't tell me about it. All that I know, Gulf told me that he needed to go somewhere with the twins' but I can already guessed that he will returned back to Thailand."

"He also told me that he need a comfortable hug from you before he went back to his condo."

"But, he will arrive here at midnight. Mild's gonna fetch him for me. I'm not going to let him go back to his condo with the twins', it's not good." uttered Aunt Mame worriedly.

"I already have a plan about it. Can you ask him to let the twins' to stay with you? Don't worry, he's not gonna get alone at his condo. Phi Mew will be there and I will ask Phi Mew to meet you first when he arrive there."

"If that's the case, I will try my best. You're so kind, Becca. Thank you for helping them."

"Just a small matter, Aunt Mame. I'm done seeing their stupidness to each other. It's time for them to reconcile back." said Becca and she smiled.

"He's here. I need to hang up. Talk to you again later, Aunt Mame and thanks again for willing to help me."

"My pleasure and take care."

"You too, Aunt Mame." and she hang up the phone.

Once Mew sat beside her, she immediately smacked her brother's head.

"Ouch! What was that for?" asked Mew.

"For being ego and for being the dumbest person ever!" said Becca and she give him her death glare.

"Here's your ticket. Please be a smart person when you arrive there. I already called Aunt Mame and she will try to get Gulf to leave your twins' with her before he went back to his condo and you need to meet with her first in order to get her blessing once again to get back the love of your life. Understand?"

"Yes, Princess. Thank you so much for helping us. I don't want to lose him and our twins' anymore. Hope that I'm not too late." Mew said sadly.

"I'm going back now. Call me when you arrive there." Mew nodded. He hugged Becca and she walked away. Mew looked at his ticket.

"Wait for me, love of my life."

Thank you for patiently waiting for my updates, I really appreciate it 😘
Thank you so much for the reads 🤗
Thank you so much for the votes 🤗
Thank you so much for the comments 🤗
Lots of love from me for you 💕💕💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 2.2K 13
"I loved you. From the moment my eyes fell on you." "I know. Me too." "Really? Is that even true... I don't even know if to believe you anymore," he...
48K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
332K 19.2K 40
One second ,I'm sitting in the first row of my stepbrother wedding watching the man he is going to marry standing with flower bouquet in his hands. I...
310K 16.2K 56
Mew suppasit who kidnap Gulf's father for an unknown motive and asked gulf to marry him and stay in his house and do all his household work...he is n...