MY CRAZY HOST-LEE MINHYUK

Da BMongMong

You're a high school student and you have an opportunity to go and study abroad. While you were deciding your... Altro

WHAT?
FOUND IT
HI NEW LIFE
GOING WELL
NAME
PROJECT
REASON
PLAY
STUDY
REMEMBER
NEED
DO IT
YOU
DOMINANT
HER
FIRST
KNOW
FIGHT
MOVE ON?
WELCOME BACK

MARK

241 9 11
Da BMongMong

Y/n pov

It's Sunday now.

Miss and Mr Lee and Jungkook left to run some errands. I already know today it's going to be a looooooooooong day.

I'm now preparing pancakes. You may be wandering why. I don't know either. I just want to start the day with a great breakfast.

As I'm making them I hear some footsteps. I assume it's Minhyuk, so I just say:

"You're up? I'm making breakfast so that we can start studying right awa-"

I feel something heavy on my back and shoulders.

"What are you making?" he says with his husky voice. His eyes are almost closed.

"U-Umh p-pancakes..." I say stuttering.

"Good" and he just sits on the chair.

Seriously Lee Minhyuk, you're going to give me a heart attack.

.............

............

After eating we studied all day. Now it's 6 PM. Miss and Mr Lee will come back in about an hour. So we decide to take a break.

We're now playing videogames. I'm actually pretty good, I'm sure I'm going to beat him!

To my surprise, he's also good.

After half an hour of playing we decided to change game.

I won the first round and he won the second. Whoever wins the third is going to be the champion.

He's beating me, but I don't want to give up. I start to click random buttons on his controller.

"So that's how you want to play?" he says and start tickling me right after.

I want to win so bad so I tickle him too. We were laughing and kept tickling each other util...

"I WON!!" I shout. But then I look at him and I find myself on top of him.

"Ok. You wanted it" he says and he flip us over. Now he's on top of me.

"M-Minhyuk w-what are you doing?" I ask him.

"What I should have done from the start" he answers me.

He just looks at me. And then attacks my neck with his lips. I can feel him sucking hard on my skin.

"Mi-Minhyuk, not on my neck" I say as I try to contain myself.

He slowly goes down to my collarbone and then on my chest and starts sucking even harder.

I put my hand on my mouth and try to stay quiet.

"I want to hear you..." he says while he keeps kissing and sucking on my skin. But then...

"Guys we're home!!!" Miss Lee shouts.

I push Minhyuk away from me and fix my hoodie. I go as far as possible from him. Fortunately they didn't see us.

After eating we studied a bit more. Nothing happened and we finished at 10 PM.

Now I'm inside my room. I take off my clothes to put on my pajamas, but then I look at the mirror.

"OH MY GOD!" I shout. "What do I do now?" I'm literally panicking.

I decide to text him.

Y/n:

LEE MINHYUK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Minhyuk:

What happened my dear?

Y/n:

My dear my ass!! Look!

Minhyuk:

Wow, that's kinda hot. Wanna finish what we started?

Y/n:

Ya! I'm serious! How am I suppose to cover this?

Now it's Monday. I put on my school uniform and fortunately no hickey shows up.

Lisa comes pick him up as always and after 5-10 minutes we arrive at school. Should I tell her? She's my friend so I guess it'll be ok. I don't think she'll never judge me. For now I'll wait.

The professor tested Minhyuk and he actually did a good job.

It's lunch time and me, Lisa and the guys are sitting at the table eating.

Minhyuk was mean to me, as always, I guess he doesn't want the others to know. But I feel awkward and Lisa seems to notice.

"Is everything ok?" she asks me worried.

"O-Oh yeah...t-there's nothing w-wrong" I say faking a laugh.

She takes my hand and says to the others "Guys we're going to the bathroom"

"Are you sure you two are not a couple?" Hyungwon asks me and Lisa, making everybody laughing.

"What if we are?" Lisa answers.

"Oh really?" Changkyun says rising an eyebrow.

"What? Jealous?" she replies. And then we left.

.........

We're now in the bathroom. We quickly look if someone else is here, but we couldn't find anybody. Good.

"Y/n tell me what's wrong" she says.

"You'll not judge me right?"

"Of course! Even if it's been a few weeks, I think you as my best friend!"

That kinda makes me smile.

"O-Ok... I'll show you..." I say as I slowly pull down my shirt.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!??!?!?" she shouts.

I explained her everything...

"BBBAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA REALLY?! OH MY GOD Y/N!! THAT'S FUNNY, STOP JOKING" she says laughing hard.

I look down and say in a low  "I'm dead serious..."

"AHAHA...ahahah... ah ah ah....wait really?"

"Yeah..."

"Y/n... do you have any feelings for him?"

"What?! N-No ahahah w-why would I?" I say looking away.

"Mmmh sure" she says "By the way I want you to know that I'm not judging you. On the other hand I'm really happy for you. Because you're experiencing something new! And I also have to tell you something..."

I look at her with the 'what's that?' face and she starts to tell me.

.......

"YOU AND CHANGKYUN?! YOU TWO KISSED?" I whisper shout (I don't know if you get what I mean ahah)

"Yeah ahaha. I guess he already told the others so I think now everybody knows"

"Uhhh uhhhhhh" I say with a pervy face as she slaps my shoulder.

........

Then we got back to the others and I hear Changkyun saying:

"Did you guys enjoyed your time together?"

"Of course, we went to the bathroom, locked the door, looked at each other and then started kissing passionately" I say as I look at Lisa and she puts her hands on my cheeks. Then she continued talking:

"Then I took off y/n's shirt and I just admired her" she says looking at me and smiling.

"Go on girls, this seems interesting" Kihyun says curious.

"Then I removed Lisa's skirt" I continue "and put my hand insid-"

"Ok ok ok, stop girls" says Wonho covering his face.

And then we all laughed. I see Minhyuk looking at the table and smirking so hard.

"Minhyuk! Since you got a good mark today, why don't we go out and drink? Only guys?" proposes Jooheon.

"Yeah that's a great idea!!" all the other says.

It's now evening and Minhyuk leaves with the others. Mr and Miss Lee go to their bedroom and sleep and I go to my room.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

153K 2.9K 40
Just some Imagines of Monsta X for all the Monbebes out there ○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○● Hai guys! It's my first time writing, so sorry if it sucks but I do h...
190K 7.5K 45
Park So Eun is a normal INTERNATIONAL Kpop Fan. Just when she thought of accepting the reality that lies in being a fangirl, her life gets an excitin...
2.4K 76 54
A girl , who were left by her parents and was taken care of only her grandmother . Not having time to enjoy life like others to work for the sake of...
153K 7.4K 36
Lee Daeum enters a new school and falls for popular "Cold Hearted Flower Boy". A story in the matter of timing and bottled up feelings left unspoken...