𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ‘π„π˜ | STILES STIL...

By bellasweetwriting

πšœπš‘πšŽ 𝚠𝚊𝚜 πš˜πš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›, πš—πš˜πš  πšœπš‘πšŽ'𝚜 πš‹πšŽπš’πš—πš πš‘πšžπš—πš Amelia Sealgair has her worst ni... More

[ cast ]
[ t w o ]
[ t h r e e ]
[ f o u r ]
[ f i v e ]
[ s i x ]
[ s e v e n ]
[ e i g h t ]
[ n i n e ]
[ t e n ]
[ e l e v e n ]
[ t w e l v e ]
[ t h i r t e e n ]
[ f o u r t e e n ]
[ f i f t e e n ]
[ s i x t e e n ]
[ s e v e n t e e n ]
[ e i g h t e e n ]
[ n i n e t e e n ]
[ t w e n t y ]
[ t w e n t y o n e ]
THE ARCHER

[ o n e ]

2.4K 35 3
By bellasweetwriting

o n e
m e x i c o

SHE WAS RUNNING ACROSS THE WOODS.

Arrows were being thrown at her as kept running, avoiding them by little.

She didn't know where to go, she didn't know what to do. She couldn't hear anything, she couldn't hear the arrows coming, she couldn't hear the heartbeat of Scott, or Derek's thoughts or...

She fell on the ground due to a rock, which she used as shield from the arrows. She was panting, covering her mouth with the palm of her hand so she wouldn't reveal her location.

She couldn't do anything for her heartbeat though.

She knew who was hunting her.

Sealgairs.

She wasn't going to be able to hear them, not even if they are right next to her. They move through the shadows, listening and waiting, cornering creatures all by themselves and killing them in cold blood.

Even if they didn't do anything wrong.

Like Amelia.

She placed both hands on top of her mouth before turning around softly, noticing that there was no more arrows flying towards her, and no more whispers.

No more whispered of the dark angels.

Amelia looked back to the rock she had been using as a shield, noticing how it was a tombstone.

Amelia frowned before pulling the earth away from it, revealing the name in silver letters.

IN MEMORY OF
ALLISON ARGENT

Amelia felt two hands waking her up.

• • •

Stiles, Lydia and Lizzie were in the middle of the town in Mexico, looking around in seek for the entrance.

"This doesn't seem so bad," mentioned Stiles as he rubbed his hands together, while Lizzie and Lydia didn't think the same way, as a matter of fact.

"It's not the town, it's the plan," argued Lydia as she held on to Lizzie's arm.

"What's wrong with the plan?" Asked Stiles like if he don't know it himself.

Lizzie looked at him. "Stiles. This might be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with. You're aware of that, right?"

Stiles nodded a bit. "I'm aware it's not our best."

Lydia exhaled. "We are going to die," she said worriedly as the three started walking.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Questioned the guy as they kept walking, Lydia holding on tight to Lizzie's arm as she looked around, walking in a paused step like she owned the place.

Lizzie had finished her training, and now that she was a full protector, she's been acting like one lately.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die," was the thing Lydia said and Lizzie looked at her sideways before continuing to walk.

"I'm not gonna let you die, Lyds," she assured her and Stiles turned around abruptly.

"Are you gonna let me die?" Lizzie scoffed.

"I don't care what happens to you."

Stiles rolled his eyes before they kept waking, Lydia whispering again.

"We're going to die."

Stiles looked at her. "Okay. Would you just mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" He asked her in his usual sarcastic tone.

Lydia decided to speak sarcastically too. "This plan is stupid and we're going to die," she said it in a mocking tone, making Stiles force a smile at her before rolling his eyes.

"Oh, thank you," he told her using his sarcasm and Lydia simply smiled.

The three walked through a dark alley. Lydia was holding on to Lizzie's arm while she had her hand on her belt, feeling how next to her skin, her sister's dagger was staying still.

It was her graduation from training present, or at least that was what Amelia told her when she couldn't find any other thing to give to her.

The three stopped in front of a door that was being guarded by two men who seemed not give a crap of who they hit, but hitting someone itself. She hated that type of guys.

"Estamos aquí para la fiesta," told Lydia from behind Lizzie and her protector raised her eyebrows.

The man shook his head, so Lizzie looked over to Stiles.

The guy proceeded to take out a card with a skull on it, showing it to the two guys before showing it to the camera on the corner, next to the ceiling.

They heard the door click, and the two men stepped aside, letting the three inside.

As they walked through a red-painted walls hallway, the door closed behind them, making Lizzie immediately reach the side of her black jeans where the dagger was, but when she saw no threat, she kept walking in front.

"Stay close to me," Lizzie whispered to the two before taking the lead, approaching the trembling door in front of them.

Lizzie looked back to the two before opening it, arriving to the room...

... where the party was going on.

The electronic music was playing, and a high amount of people were dancing on the dance floor, some with no shirt on even.

Stiles looked towards the balconies on the high floor and Lizzie did the same, noticing men standing there.

Lizzie drove Stiles and Lydia towards the bar, the three standing in front of it quietly as the music hit Lizzie's ear, making her close her eyes as she was trying to focus.

The bartender left three shots on the table and Lizzie was quick to push it away. She couldn't heal as fast as Amelia, actually, it was minimum the difference between her healing and human healing. Maybe it was due to the fact that Lydia didn't have supernatural healing.

The only thing Lizzie got from that bond is hearing voices at night... and a friend for life.

Stiles was about to pay when a man approached them, placing his hands on top of Lydia and Stiles's shoulders and making Lizzie look at him sideways before placing her eyes on the hand he had on Lydia.

"No," he said with a distinctive accents. "On the house." Stiles crossed his arms as Lizzie interlocked her fingers with Lydia, like telling her she wasn't going to let anything happen to her. "Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come to drink," told him Lydia as Lizzie pushed the man's hand off of her before locking eye contact with the man.

She tossed the bullet inside the tequila glass. The golden bullet with the skull on it.

• • •

Lizzie preferred to be standing.

A man tried to make her sit down, but she gave them that look in the eyes, that dark angel look that made him step back.

"Sitting is a weakness, even if you don't believe me," she heard the voice of her sister in the back of her mind. "You show them that... you'll listen to everything they say. Try to be standing up. That way, they see you as someone superior, someone they have to listen to. You show that... you're not comfortable in their place, and you want to make it your own."

"Severo hates this music," talked the woman as she was taking off threads from a piece of fabric with such aggressiveness that Lizzie could hear Lydia's heartbeat jumping a bit every time the blade made a noice. "Me? I've always loved the music of youth. This kind, especially. It has a savage energy." Lizzie raised her eyebrows.

Lydia interrupted her. "We're here for Derek Hale."

"Is that so?" The woman lifted her eyes from whatever she was doing and looked towards Lydia, making Lizzie cross her arms in front of her chest.

"We know," started Lizzie, pausing between words, "you got him."

"Make pauses between you sentences," she heard Amelia again. "If they keep staring at your, in silence, means that you have their attention. Remember, Liz, don't show fear, even if you're scared. They are like moths: they are more scared of you than you are of them."

The woman remained silent for a seconds before Lizzie spoke again.

"We've heard you can be bought," the redhead said whispering.

Stiles proceeded to place a five packs of bills on the table. Fifty thousand dollars to be precise.

"It's fifty thousand for Derek," told Stiles to the woman.

"Now," the hunter started, "where does a teenage boy get money like this?" Stiles dry swallowed. "Japanese mafia?"

One of the hunters cocked her gun and Lizzie turned around quickly, placing her hand on the side of her belt.

The other side.

Where she kept Argent's gun.

"Show your weapon," this time it was Argent's voice. "Let them now... you're prepared to use it."

The woman leaned in and Lizzie looked at her.

"Not so smart to come alone."

Stiles frowned. "What makes you think we came alone?"

At the party downstairs, Malia was dancing on the dance floor, while Kira was sitting next to Isaac on the couch.

The woman stood up. "You brought a wolf into my home?"

Stiles, who slowly leaned in, looking at the woman.

"We brought an Alpha."

Not too far, on the corner of the party, Scott and Amelia were standing back to back, her bow out, and his claws out.

"You know this is the stupidest plan we've ever come up with?" She whispered to the Alpha and he chuckled.

"I know..."

• • •

The woman slowly walked towards the chair, sighing.

"My friends," she started, "I don't think you're aware of your poor timing." Lizzie felt as one of the hunters moved, and she immediately placed her hand on her belt, ready to take the gun. "Do you know what the dark moon is?"

"The part of the lunar phase when the moon is least visible in the sky," replied Lydia in a whisper.

"But do you know its meaning?"

Lizzie stepped forward. "Some people say it's a time of reflection." Lydia looked towards her. "Or grief..."

"Grief and loss... Sealgair." Lizzie was thrown back by that. How the hell did she know that? "I wonder why, when you and your friends have suffered so much loss, you would risk it again for someone like Derek Hale. Maybe... it has to do with a Sealgair too."

Stiles looked up at the slight mention of Amelia, leaning in. "'Cause we don't like to lose," he told her simply.

A man was heard through the radio, talking in spanish before he talked in English. "Front door clear. South clear."

"North?" The hunter called and Lizzie smirked. "Norte? Adonde está Norte?"

They heard a soft voice, a girl voice, coming from the radio.

"Stiles," the guy raised an eyebrow to the sound of Amelia. "Take 10 off the table."

Stiles looked towards the woman. "You know women, huh? Better listen," he whispered before grabbing one of the ten thousand dollar pack, placing it in his inside pocket.

"Maybe you should just take the deal," told her Lydia.

The woman placed her hands on the table, leaning towards the three teenagers. "While I'm keen to follow the warning of a Banshee, I'm going to have to decline.

In the meantime, some hunters came to attack Malia, Kira and Isaac on the dance floor, but they defended themselves quickly.

Amelia pushed aside one of the men as soon as she and Scott arrived before looking towards Isaac, who was breathing heavily.

"Took you long enough," he whispered, making the girl chuckle before she look around, landing her eyes on Scott as he tossed a man to the wall before looking towards her. "Should we follow him?"

"He's the Alpha, you know."

The group followed Scott. They entered through a hallway with red-painted walls, and Amelia closed the door behind the five before continuing to follow Scott, being the last one on the line.

Meanwhile, Stiles, Derek and Lizzie were still talking to that lead woman hunter, and Lizzie was starting to lose patience.

"Alright. Come on," Lizzie interrupted. "Just give us Derek." The woman raised her eyebrows. "You don't want him anyway."

"Haven't you noticed what a downer he is?" Mentioned Stiles, making Lizzie look at him. "No sense of humor, poor conversationalist. Just come own, take the money."

The woman simply clicked her tongue before grabbing the radio, pressing the button.

"Severo?" She asked. "Show them how the Calaveras negotiate.

Scott, Isaac, Kira, Malia and Amelia were walking across the hallway, and Malia approached Amelia as she was walking backwards, with an arrow on her bow.

"I have a feeling you don't like me that much." Amelia raised her eyebrows.

"What gave you that idea?" The girl asked sarcastically, but Malia didn't seem to have picked it up. "I don't hate you, if that's what you mean."

"But you don't like me... that's why you refused to bond with me." Amelia scoffed.

"I refused to bond with you because I have too much on my head to take care of you, not because I don't like you. Which I don't, by the way, but that's not the reason," the girl told her.

"Lizzie and I are still bonding, well... trying. Scott said bonding by heart is more complicated than bonding by mind like Lizzie is bonded with Lydia, so that it may take a while."

"Yeah, aha..." That's when the protector sensed something.

Amelia placed her hand across Malia's chest, making her raise her eyebrows. "Oh, so you do like me," said the werecoyote.

"Scott!" Called Amelia and the werewolf turned around, looking at the cloud of smoke coming from the floor. She placed Malia behind her before looking up, noticing how the smoke started coming from the ceiling.

"Wolfsbane," she heard Scott say. "It's wolfsbane! Kira... Kira, get out of here!"

Amelia pushed Isaac and Malia behind her, but it didn't take long for them to start coughing, like she did.

"Kira!" Yelled Scott. "Look out! Look out!"

Amelia fell on her knees to the ground, keeping Isaac and Malia right behind her as they saw a woman walk into the hallway, standing right in front of Scott.

"Someone who has been an Alpha only a few months should be more careful when facing a hunter of 40 years."

Amelia looked towards Isaac and Malia before starting to pant, like Scott was.

"All we want," the Alpha said and Amelia look towards him, "is Derek."

This was Amelia's fault. She was the one who insisted to look for him.

"My lobito," whispered the woman, "you're a long way from home."

She looked towards Amelia, Isaac and Malia as the girl kept holding them behind her back, her arms placing them like a shield so she would touch them.

"Expected more from you... Sealgair..."

"You don't know where he is either," talked Scott, making Amelia look at him.

She saw as the hunter electrocuted Scott with her taser before looking towards Amelia, doing the same with her.

They entered the animal clinic as Amelia was looking at her cellphone.

"Okay. How long has it been?" Stiles asked her as she walked into the examination room.

"Weeks," she told them. "He hasn't gotten back to any of my texts."

"Does he always reply to your texts?" Questioned Scott and she nodded.

"Always... but this time he didn't. So I went to the loft. The alarm was on. Everything looked okay." She took a metal jar from her purse. "But then I found this"

Stiles grabbed one of the gold bullets from it, looking at the symbol in graved in it with curiosity.

"I sent a picture of it to Deaton. He said that it's the mark of a family of hunters based out of Mexico. The Calaveras. He had talked to me about them before."

"What would they want with Derek?" Asked her Scott as she exhaled.

"You don't think they killed him, do you?" Stiles questioned. "You haven't felt any insufferable pain lately?"

"That's another thing..." she started saying. "I can't feel him at all."

Lydia frowned. "What do you mean?"

"With you guys, I can feel you. It's like... I know where you are all the time, sometimes I close my eyes and some part of me knows you're okay. Some part of me feels the link that connects me to you... but for the past few weeks... I haven't felt the link with Derek."

"So you think he's dead?" Asked again Stiles, and she shook her head.

"I don't know, the only thing I know is that I can't feel him anymore. That's why Lydia's here."

She pushed the jar to the girl and she looked up towards Amelia before exhaling, getting her hand inside the jar and tacking the bullets out, feeling it with her fingers.

She let them go and Lizzie stepped back a bit, making Lydia look towards her.

"You heard it too?" Lizzie nodded quickly before looking at Amelia.

"Heard what? Is he dead?" Stiles asked quickly.

Lydia shook her head. "No... but I'm not sure he's alive either."

Amelia frowned a bit as she slowly stepped back, looking at the two girls. "What does that mean?"

Lydia looked towards her. "I don't know." Amelia closed her eyes before leaving her hands on the examination table, trying not to think about it. "There's something not right. I just... I don't know."

She glanced up towards Stiles. "So if the Calaveras have him and Ames can't connect, how do we find him?"

Scott look at one of the bullets. "Mexico."

Amelia slowly opened her eyes, looking around at the ceiling just to see Isaac standing there, looking at her.

"She's awake," Isaac started saying before chuckling, gasping a bit. "Guys, they're awake."

She saw everyone joining Isaac, looking at them confused.

"Ames, you okay?" Asked her Stiles as she tried to stood up slowly, Isaac kneeling down to help her.

"Yeah," she whispered before she felt Isaac placing his hand on the back of her head, like if he was holding it so she wouldn't fall again.

"They don't have him," talked Scott to her, who seemed to be in the same conditions she was. "They don't have Derek."

Turns out, they both had been passed out due to the taser that hit their stomach. Maybe a tactic of the hunters so she wouldn't heal for him.

"We know," Kira said, making Amelia look at her. "But right now, they've got Lydia and..."

Amelia looked around before looking towards Isaac next to her, who was panting.

"They've got Lizzie too."

"What?" She asked softly as she was trying to regain consciousness completely. "What do they want with them?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 10.4K 40
❝She's a Phoenix, and she'll let them see her rise❞ Star Stilinski is the witty, sarcastic younger sister of Stiles Stilinski. Although, something ba...
41.7K 1.2K 27
On the eve of their senior year, Meilani McCall and her friends find themselves facing the possibility of a future without one another, a next phase...
42.3K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...
7.6K 297 23
[ BOOK 4 ] Completed βœ”οΈ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become...