Her (Harry Potter x Reader)

By acciobambi

Two burning hearts that dared to break Remeber, nobody said that it would last forever. Harry Potter, the boy... More

Authors Note
Welcome to Hogwarts
Hi Im y/n l/n
Tea Leaves and Girl Talk
Effortlessly
The Kiss
Do I?
The Fat Lady
Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff
He was their friend
Christmas at The Burrow
The Marauders Map and its lies
Buckbeak
The Truth Comes Out
Turning Back the Clock
Daddy Dearest
Qudditch World Cup
The Triwizard Tournament
Game on
A Day of Love
Champion Selection
A Face in the Fire
Harry and Ron
Ferret Boy
First Task
What Could've Been
Finding Dates
Yule Ball
An Underlying Message
Second Task
Barty Crouch Jr.
Third Task
He's Back
About Bloody Time
The Order
Harry's Hearing
A Rocky Start
Umbridge
By Blood
The Deadly Pink Takeover
Dumbledore's Army
Occulemency
Christmas at Grimmauld Place
Reading The Clouds
Caught
Firsts
Into The Ministry We Go
The Department of Mysteries
Sirius
It's Time
Price to Pay
A Bittersweet Reunion
Draco and Mummy
Here We Go Again
Amortentia
Tom Marvalo Riddle
Qudditch Tryouts
Dinner Parties and Eye-Shagging
A Miniute Alone
Unbreakable Vows
Calm Before The Storm
The End of The Burrow
A Poisonous Celebration
Sectumsempra
Liquid Luck
New Wands and Horcruxes
Dumbledore
7 Potters
Before it's too Late
Nightmare Releif
Chaos at the Ministry
Game Night
Dark Magic and it's Effects
No Turning Back
Firewhiskey in France
17
Godric's Hollow
Ron's Return
Xenophelius Lovegood
Muffilato
Snatched
Escaping Malfoy Manor
Dobby
The Wonders of Polyjuice Potion
Gringotts
Back to Hogwarts
The Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower
The Room of Requirment
Memories
The Boy Who Lived
It All Ends
Her
Epilouge
BONUS - ALTERNATE ENDING

Questions and Unwanted Answers

31.7K 1K 5.7K
By acciobambi

"Will you be his godfather?"

harry pov

I woke up in to the sun shining in on my face through the stain glass shell cottage window.

After Dobby's funeral yesterday, we started temporarily staying at Bill and Fleur's house.

I looked to the side of me to see y/n still asleep. I decided it was best not to wake her. She needs to rest after what Bellatrix did to her yesterday and Dobby's death.

I slowly sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Harry!" A familar voice exclaimed as the door to our room swung open. Moony quickly covered his eyes and looked away from the bed. "Sorry, I didn't know you were busy."

He was reffering to the fact I was lying in bed with y/n, shirtless. 

"Oh, no. You're fine. What are you doing here?" I asked as I put on my glasses and threw on a flannel shirt from off the floor.

"I have big news." He grinned as he nodded his head towards the hallway. 

I quietly got up and followed him into the hall where had pulled a picture out of his pocket. "Meet Edward Remus Lupin, or as we call him, Teddy."

I looked down at the picture of the small baby with bright blue hair.

"He gets the color changing hair from his mum."

I looked back up at Moony, now smiling myself.

"Congratulations!" I beamed. "You're going to be a great dad. You have been to me."

"Thank you, Harry, really. I also have a rather important question to ask of you."

"Anything."

"Will you be his godfather?"

I was shocked at his words. I didn't know he'd trust me with the life of his son were he to.....well die.

"Really? I'd be honored."

"And of course y/n as his godmother?"

"She'll probably be up soon. You can-"

"I don't mean to interrupt but I have to get back to Dora. I promised I'd be home half an hour ago. I just wanted to see you while I was out." He cut off. "Will you ask her for me?"

"Of course."

He smiled lightly before enfulging me in a long hug. He ruffled my hair when we pulled away and handed me the picture.

"I want you to keep it."

"I'll take good care of it. Thanks, uncle Moony."

He grew an even bigger smile at my words. Sirius once told me how my dad wanted me to call them Uncle Moony and Uncle Padfoot. How could I not?

"See ya, kiddo." He waved before disapparating.

I smiled down at the picture in my hand. Despite yesterday's horrific events, it gave me hope. Hope that this will all soon be over and I'll be at Grimmauld Place with y/n, James, and Ascella. 

I walked back into the room and was suprised to see y/n was up.

"Goodmorning." She greeted through a tired yawn. 

"You should go back to sleep. You need rest." I said as I sat down on the bed beside her.

"I did rest. Resting is boring."

"You're stubborn."

"And you love me." 

"That, I do." I grinned before kissing her cheek. "Guess who stopped by. Moony."

"Really? Is he still here?" She asked as she looked towards the doorway.

"Just left."

She hit my arm and climbed off the bed to go look in the doorway to see if he was just standing behind it. "He was here and you didn't wake me?" 

"I'm sorry, I am, but look." I rasied the small picture Moony had given me of Teddy.

"Cute baby. Why are you showing me this?"

"That is our godson, Teddy."

"Godson!? I'm a godmother!?" She exclaimed happily as she took the photo from me. She then looked back up at me quizzically. "Wait, who's baby is this?"

"Moony and Tonks."

"Moony and Tonks had a baby!?" She exclaimed, once again before lowering her voice. "Oh, ew, Moony and Tonks....did...you know." 

"Now, imagine how they'd feel if we they knew we did 'you know'? It's perfectly natrual."

"It's weird to think about." She looked back down at the picture and smiled. "Look at him. Tonk's eyes, Moony's nose."

"Our godson."

~

y/n pov

"It's beautiful here." Luna said as she admired over some wind chimes blowing in the wind.

And Luna was right. I didn't have much time to look over the house yesterday when we arrived. Now, seeing it in broad daylight, it's absoloutely gorgeous.

"It was our aunt's. We used to come here as kids. The order uses it now as a safe house." Bill explained. "What's left of us at least."

Luna looked back to the wind chimes.

"Muggle think these keep evil away, but they're wrong."

"Do they?" I asked, to which she nodded. "I will never understand muggles."

I need to talk to the goblin." Harry stated as he came into view of the kitchen.

"Goodmorning to you too."

~

I hoisted myself up to sit on the dresser in the goblin's room. We all stared at him in silence for a few moments before Harry spoke up.

"H-how are you?" He asked.

"Alive."

"You probably don't rember-" Harry started before he was cut off.

"That I showed you to your vault the first time you came to Gringotts? Even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry. You buried the elf."

"Yes."

"And brought me here."

"Yes." Harry said again, sounding a little unsure of where this conversation was leading.

"You are a very unusual wizard. How did you come by this sword?"

"It's complicated. Why did Bellatrix Lestrange think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?"

"It's complicated."

The goblin clearly wasn't going to give us answers until we gave him the answers he wanted. Harry stood his ground and stayed quiet, daring the goblin to give up and answer first.

"The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need. We didn't steal it." I answered.

The goblin nodded, seemingly accepting my answer.

"There is a sword in Madam Lestrange's vault identical to this one, but it is a fake. It was placed there this past summer."

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" Harry asked.

"The replica is very convincing. Only a goblin would recognize that this is the true sword of Gryffindor."

"Who is the aqquantince?" Hermione spoke up from beside me.

"A Hogwarts professor. As I understand it, he's now headmaster."

"Snape?" Ron asked. "He put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault? Why?"

"There are more than a few curious things in the vaults at Gringotts." He answered gravely, just wanting the conversation to be over.

"And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?" Harry pressed on.

"Perhaps."

"I need to get into Gringotts into one of the vaults."

"This is impossible."

"Alone, yes, but with you, no."

The goblin clasped his hands together in thought before asking. "Why should I help you?"

"He just saved your bloody life." I snapped. "Or would you rather be at Malfoy Manor right now?"

The goblin meerly rolled his eyes in response.

"I have gold. Lots of it." Harry offered.

"I have no intrest in gold."

"Then what?"

His eyes fell on the sword in the corner of the room. He pointed to it. "That. That is my price."

Harry sighed. 

"Then we have a deal."

Hermione, Harry, Ron, and I then exited the room and huddled together in the small hallway.

"Are you thinking there's a horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" Hermione whispered.

"Well, she was terrified when she though we'd been in there. She kept asking y/n what else we'd taken. I bet you anything there's a horcrux in there, another peice of his soul. Let's find it and kill it, and then we're one step closer to killing him." Harry answered.

"And what happens when we find it? How are we supposed to destory it now you've given the sword to Griphook?"

"Stupid name for a stupid goblin." I muttered.

If anyone can't tell, I'm mad that we have to give up the sword.

"I'm still working on that part." Harry said as he turned the door knob to the room adjacent to Griphook's.

He pushed open the door to reveal another bedroom. Ollivander was sitting in a rocking chair in the corner.

"Yes?" He asked when we noticed our presence.

"Mr. Ollivander, I need to ask you a few questions." Harry said as he moved further into the room.

"Anything, my boy, anything."

At least someone is appreciative we saved them from their death besides Luna.

"Would you mind identifying this wand? We need to know it's safe to use."

Harry sat down on the edge of the bed and handed Ollivander a dark brown twisted looking wand. 

"Walnut. Dragon heartstring. 12 and 3/4 inches. Unyielding. This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange. Treat it carefully." Ollivander said before handing Harry back the wand.

Harry handed him the next wand.

"And this?"

I recognized the wand. It was Draco's. We traded wands one day in fourth year. Didn't go so well. 

He accidently blew up a potion in Snape's classroom and we both got detention.

"Hawthorn and unicorn hair. 10 inches. Reasonably pliant. This was the wand of Draco Malfoy."

"Was?" I repeated.

"Is it not still?" Harry asked.

"Well, perhaps not, if you won it from him. I sense it's allegiance has changed."

"You talk about wands as if they have feelings, can think." Harry said slowly.

"The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. That much has always been clear to those of us who have studied wandlore." He turned to me. "I know that that wand you hold, y/n, is not truly the wand that chose you."

"It's gone. This one seems to work fine." I waved off, though I did really miss my old wand. This one is great I just feel as if it's not really mine.

"Come here, dear girl."

I sat down next to Harry on the edge of the bed.

"I remember the day you walked into my shop. You went on and on about how exited you were to attend school in Bulgaria. The man with you, your father, I recognized him immediately as a deatheater.  I hoped for you to be good, unlike him, and it seems you are."

I smiled lightly at his words. 

I remember that day at Ollivander's. To think if I hadn't gone to Durmstrang or Beaxbatons, I would have gotton to go to Hogwarts sooner. Met my family sooner.

Found my soulmate sooner.

I decided to change the subject. Thinking of soulmates only makes me sad. I know Harry is mine, he has to be. I could never imagie loving someone as much as I love him.

 And that's what worries me most. 

"The elder wand. You told him where it was?"

"I was tortured. For weeks I didn't give in. Tried to buy whoever was putting a stop to him some time but I had to give in." He explained solemly.

I don't blame him. There were many times when I wanted to give up and just become a deatheater for a momentary relief. The difference between Ollivander and I was, I had more to fight for.

"He has found it, sir. The elder wand." Harry said as he took the wand back from him.

Ollivander's expression fell even more.

"I'm sorry."

None of us said anything. It's not really something you can forgive easily.

"We'll let you rest." Harry said finally.

We got up to leave. Just as we were about to exit the door, Ollivander spoke up again.

"He's after you, Mr. Potter. If it's true. what you say, and he has the elder wand....I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance."

"Well, I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me, then."

--------------------------------

(1939 Words - Published January 21, 2021)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368 5 19
κœ°α΄Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄ Ιͺα΄› α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›α΄œΚ€Ι΄κœ± ᴛᴏ ᴒᴇʀᴏ α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ Κ€α΄‡α΄€κœ±α΄Ι΄ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʟΙͺα΄ ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴏʀ ᴅʏΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄‡Ι΄ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɒ α΄€Ι΄α΄… Κα΄α΄œΚ€ α΄›Κ€α΄α΄œΚ™ΚŸα΄‡κœ± ᴀʀᴇ α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴠᴇʀʏ κœ±α΄α΄€ΚŸΚŸ...
27.9K 835 69
"π‘­π’Šπ’π’… π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. π‘Ίπ’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’˜π’‰π’ π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 π’Žπ’†." ---------------------- Started: 11/21/20 Completed: ???
1.7M 67.2K 69
COMPLETED 4/4/2021 "The people who often times do terrible things, are the same ones who have had terrible things done to them." After Lord Voldemort...
12K 384 35
β•” ═ ═ ═ ═ β•— β•‘ Book Three β•‘ β•‘ of β•‘ β•‘ Four β•‘ β•š ═ ═ ═ ═ ╝ He's back and only she can predict his ne...