Your Baby Kei~ (Tsukishima x...

By cIzxthy

"Tsukishima is not a baby Y/N" Hinata exclaimed. "But his MY baby kei" I said with a smirk. More

🦖🦕CHAPTER 1🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 2🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 3🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 4🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 5🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 6🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 7🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 8🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 9🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 10🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 11🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 12🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 13🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 14🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 15🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 16🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 17🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 18🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 19🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 20🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 21🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 22🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 23🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 24🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 25🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 26🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 27🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 28🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 29🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 30🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 31🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 32🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 33🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 34🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 35🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 36🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 37🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 38🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 39🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 40🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 41🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 42🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 43🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 44🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 45🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 46🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 47🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 48🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 49🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 50🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 51🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 52🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 53🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 54🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 55🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 56🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 57🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 58🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 59🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 60🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 61🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 62🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 63🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 64🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 65🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 66🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 67🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 68🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 69🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 70🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 71🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 72🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 73🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 74🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 75🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 76🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 77🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 78🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 79🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 80🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 81🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 82🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 83🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 84🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 85🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 86🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 87🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 88🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 89🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 90🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 91🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 92🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 94🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 95🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 96🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 97🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 98🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 99🦖🦕
🦖🦕CHAPTER 100🦖🦕

🦖🦕CHAPTER 93🦖🦕

5.7K 108 118
By cIzxthy

Y/N POV:

Tsukishina fell asleep because of....you know. Anyways, I remembered that Tsukishima is doing something on his laptop so I decided to take a look.

Ahh so you're the one making me fiance stress

He's doing a presentation for his Thesis I guess?.

I'll do this for him

I placed his laptop on my lap and start doing his presentation. After doing his presentation, I looked at the clock and its almost dinner. I put his laptop ok the table and start cooking dinner.

I made some onigiri because I don't know what to cook or make. I heard some footsteps getting louder and I guess Tsukishima is awake. I grabbed the plates and place it on the table then Tsukishina appeared.

"Hi" I said and he hummed. He's half naked. I went to him and kissed him and he kissed back. I pulled away the kiss and sat on the chair. We started eating quietly like always.

*Timeskip After Dinner*

After dinner, we went upstairs and I did my night routine, grabbed my book and went to bed. I saw Tsukishima grabbed his laptop and widen his eyes when he saw his task already finished. I tried not to laugh but failed. He looked at me and I quickly stopped laughing and acted that I'm reading a book.

"did you.." he said

"you're welcome" I said and smirked. He rolled his eyes and I frowned. "what no 'thank you'?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"I'll thank you if you give me one sentence from that book" he said and pointed the book that I'm holding. I frowned and looked at the book then I realize that is UPSIDE DOWN.

this is so embarrassing

I sighed and closed my eyes as I turned my book. I opened my eyes and laugh nervously. He shut off his laptop and  went beside me and laid down. He's staring at the ceiling.

"thank you" he mumbled loud enough to hear him but I pretended that I don't heard him.

"what?" I said as I went closer to him

"thanks" he mumbled but more like a whisper.

"what's that?" I said and start teasing him.

"you know what? You need to clean your ears you dumbass" he said and I dramatically gaspsed.

"how dare you" I said as I clutched my chest dramatically and acting like I'm hurt.

"dramatic idiot" he mumbled

"but you'll marry this dramatic idiot" I said and I smirked. He sighed and he hugged me which surprised me with his actions.

"I'll marry this dramatic idiot someday"

*Timeskip After 3 Years  At Marraige Day Still At Y/N POV*

Today is the most special day in my life and I think Tsukishima's too. WE ARE GETTING MARRIED.

My hairstylist and my manager are with me and fixing my hair.

Choose your hairstyle:

Number 1

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

After hairstyling my hair, my hairstyler let me wear my wedding gown now.

Choose your wedding gown:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I heard the door opened revealling my mom and dad. She gaspsed quickly hugged me.

"Y/N you look so beautiful" she said and I smiled. Dad came closer to me and pecked my forehead.

"my princess is so beautiful" he said making me tear up.

"don't cry Y/N, here a tissue, we don't want to ruin your make up, right?" my manager said making me giggled and nodded.

"Y/N we gotta go now" Yachi said, my bride's maid. I nodded and looked at my parents and they both nodded signalling that I go now.

Yachi is already married to Yamaguchi 1 year ago and now Yachi is 3 months preganant.

"Yachi you look so pretty" I said making her blushed.

"T-Thank you Y/N, you look so beautiful" she said and I giggled.

"I'm nervous" I said.

"oh don't be, all you have to do is walk there at the aisle,nothing bad will happen" she reassured me and I forced a smile.

"w-what if I t-trip or something or maybe-" she cut me off by saying "nothing bad will happen" she reassured me and I nodded. We went to the chruch now and I becoming emotional.

"I'll go now" Yachi said and I nodded. After few minutes the door went open making me flinched a little and then I saw the aisle.

So pretty

Choose your aisle:

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3:

Number 4:

I inhaled deeply and exhaled and then the song starts playing as I slowly walked through the aisle.

"you're so beautiful in white"

My body is shaking and my cheeks are heating up. I saw Tsukishima at the end of the aisle smiling and wiping his tears. I smiled to him and he smiled back.

Tsukishima's POV:

This is it, Y/N will be my Mrs. Tsukishima later. The whole Karasuno team are here with their girlfriends and kids. As I see Y/N walking through the aisle, I'm starting to tear up a little. I don't know she's just so...beautiful.

I saw her smiles to me and I smiled back. When she reached to the end of the aisle. I hold her hand and support her. I lean closer and whispered to her ear.

"you look so beautiful" she chuckled.

"and you look so handsome" she said making me blushed.

"s-stop it dumbass" I said and she gasped.

"Kei, we are in the church" she said and I chuckled.

"Dear friends and family of the Bride and Groom, we welcome and thank you for being part of this important occasion. We are gathered together on this day to witness and celebrate the marriage of Y/N and Kei. Every one of us has a deep desire to love and to be loved" the priest said and the mass begins.

*Timeskip After Few Minutes*

"and now I pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" the priest announced making all the guest cheer. I took off Y/N's belo and smiled. She took a deep breath and we both lean forward and our lips connect to each other.

I pulled away the kiss and smirked to her. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows and asked me "what?"

"Mrs. Tsukishima" I teased her and she widen her eyes and blushed. She lightly punched my chest and I frowned playfully.

"is that how the proper way to treat your husband?" I teased her again and giggled escape from my lips.

"oh stop it Kei" she said and I just chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 14
"Tsukishima, she follows you like a duckling!" After a 6 year old girl named (Y/N) was left to fend for herself by her mother, she happens to stumble...
24.8K 538 21
"See ya shorty". That what your salty friend said. A story about 2 (dumb) friends developing feelings for each other. The thing is they don't not k...
858K 31.3K 78
[All Rights Reserved] Takinoue groaned and looked at the boy who hid behind Ukai. He looked up to his friend and Ukai sighed. "He's not my child. Do...
71.2K 2.1K 26
•COMPLETED• ⚠️UNDER CONSTRUCTION A Tsukishima Kei x Reader Series We were both as cold as ice. I wonder who will melt first? Started: 12.28.20 Finis...