We Are (One Piece High School)

Od OceanMan05

when luffy and the gang all made it to high school, they will face different challenges and different other s... Více

Author notes
Chapter 1 Train
Chapter 2 Grand Line High School
Chapter 3 Auditorium
Chapter 4 Classes 1
Chapter 5 Classes 2
Chapter 6 Foxy
Chapter 7 The Challenges
Chapter 8 the Final challenges
Chapter 9 The One Piece
Chapter 10 Escape
Chapter 11 Into the Snake pits
Chapter 12 The Sisters
Chapter 13 New day
Chapter 14 Lunch
Chapter 15 Cafe
Chapter 16 who with who
Chapter 17 The Mall
Chapter 19 Changed
Chapter 20 Conspiracy
CH. 21 Past and Plan
22. Resort
23. Water Park
24. Christmas Bind/Break
25. The Students council

Chapter 18 Halloween Party

982 18 6
Od OceanMan05

Luffy was Napping After school at home. He snores loudly dreaming snack, food and candies.

"Oi Luffy, You up?" Ace said.

Ace knocked at his door. He listen carefully, hearing luffy snoring. Ace groaned and kicked the door opens.

"WAKE YOUR ASSES UP" Ace Shouts.

"Huh....oh hey ace..... why are wearing A cowboy?" Luffy Yawns.

" because I choose to be A cowboy Bounty Hunter, it sad i tried ordering clint Eastwood but someone else took it" Ace said.

"And sabo?" Luffy said.

"Lupin the gentleman Theif" Ace reply.

"Well the party dont start till 7...." Luffy yawns and lays back down.

"It about 30 minute till 7 and don't you have to pick up Hancock?" Ace said.

"GAHH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME???" Luffy jolts up. He jump out of bed, he rush around his room looking for his costume.

"DAMMIT WHERE IS IT???" Luffy screamed.

Ace was leaning on Luffy door frame, amused of his little brother antics.

"Mom has your costume, she just patching few things that all" Ace said.

Luffy sighs and ran past ace. As he chuckled at Luffy, luffy rushed down to the living area as Rouge was stitching a pirate logo on a pirate cape.

"Oh Luffy You finally awake" Rouge said.

"Yeah sorry mama Rouge i was napping" Luffy said.

"Good because that person you promised will be disappointed by your actions" rouge.

"I know i know, Can i put on my costumes pleaasssee mama Rouge" Luffy whined.

"All alright, here" Rouge Said as she handed Luffy Costume. "Now Young man, I want you comb your hair and clean your face, Still Disappointed You got that scar on your left cheek" Rouge said crossing her arms.

"I fine, i think it the scare make the best feature with the costume alongside" Luffy said.

"Still, And Still Astonished you ask a girl out to the dance, oh how romantic Luffy" Rouge praised.

"I guess, but Hey Hancock is part of the group, it the least i can do" Luffy said as he walked to the bathroom.

He took his shirt off and pants, Wearing only his Underwear. He putting on Black shirt with long sleeves. Then he put on red Vest with golden Button, he put on blue pants and sandles.

Then black Epaulette, a
ornamental shoulder piece with gold strings around it. And black Cape with strawhat Skull with bones cross behind it.

He soon pick a Large Long rolled black mustached and place below his nose, with few tiny hair beard on his chin. He look at the mirror and grinned, as he pull out the one piece from his neck then he remembers the coin from the mall.

"Oh right, if i have the one piece.....and the Coin.... Maybe Hancock want one" Luffy said as he shrugged head and grab the coin.

Luffy finish few touches in his costumes. As he walked to Rouge, holding the coin.

"Hey Mama Rouge can you do something real quick before i go" Luffy ask.

"Yes what is it?" Rouge said.

Luffy hold up the coin, "I want you make this as a necklace I'm Going give this to Hancock" Luffy said.

"Aww already, yes of course i make it real quick" Rouge said, she got up from the couch. She went to luffy and grab the coin, with few beads, a drill hole on side of the coin. With Hancock symbols circulars around.

"Alright here, i think she love it" Rouge said.

"Yosh, THIS IS AMAZING, Will she Love it?" Luffy smiles.

"Of course Luffy, Hope You treat her as a queen, treat her right" Rouge said.

"I will, " Luffy grab the necklace, and flees out of the apartment and runs down. His family watch Luffy runs outs.

"Did he forgot we can dropped him off?" Ace said.

"Luffy is way to eager ace" sabo said.

"Well you Three will have fun" Rouge said.

Ace and Sabo knods and all begin to leaves, they said their goodbye, as Rouge grab large bowls of candy.

At The Kuja Academy, Hancock was Waiting Anxiously, She wore Red high Heels pumps, A purple cheongsam with Sunflower designs on her dress.

She always on her shoulder white
Epaulette with White cloak on her back. She put her hair in A sharp Ponytail, with lock of strands of hair frame her head.

"He should've been here" Hancock whines.

"Sister don't worry he will show up, if not we will hunt him down" Sonia said.

"Yes she right we will hu- " Mari was interrupted by a doorbell rung.

Hancock zip past her sisters, As she rushed to the door. Once she open it as see Luffy, panting out of breath.

"Hey......Hancock....." Luffy pants.

"Luffy i was worried you stood up to me, choose another girl to go with" Hancock said.

"No.....just....woken....from......nap.....i.....also...got...you...this" Luffy pants and taking deep breath, and show Hancock the pirate necklace.

Hancock blushed as she grab hold of the necklaces.

"Oh i see you become a pirate aswell, I am the Pirate King" Luffy said.

"I figure you be someone important and heroic, we can match as pirate king and queen" Hancock smiles.

" huh that perfect..... want me help that necklace hancock?" Luffy asked.

Hancock blushed and knods, Luffy smiles as he bring the necklace over her head. The necklace place around Hancock neck, as she bring her hair out of the wrapped necklace.

"Wait Why am i only wearing the necklace what about you?" Hancock said.

"Oh i am, I'm wearing the one piece" Luffy dig in his shirt and pulls out the one piece around his neck.

Hancock eyes widen and blink at Luffy. "Luffy...Don't you Think it dangerous?" She said.

"Hmmm nah i be ok" Luffy said.

"Well, I be By your side Luffy" Hancok smiles.

"Good, let get going" Luffy said as He wrapped his arm around hancock waist, she blushed redly, feeling the grasp by Luffy.

Later at the school. All decoration was set around the halls inside the school. They way were pointing to the gym with lights shine around.

Student wore different costumes, some can be recognizable, other unrecognizable.

"OH YAAA TURN IT UP DJ APOO IS IN THE HOUSE" Apoo shouts to the crowds as loud music played.

"Sigh, Why didn princple Whitebeard let him and not me" Brook sighs.

"What wrong brook?" Rebecca said

"Well just say, my rival is getting all the attention" Brook said.

"Hey, don't worry even he is a youtube star doesn't mean i join him, i only care about you brook" Rebecca said.

"If i had lips they be smiling brightly" Brook laughs.

"Hey Soul King" Sanji said.

Brook and rebecca look up seeing Sanji and nami, Sanji look the most different.

"Um Sanji if you don't mind me asking.....where your chef costume?" Brook said.

"Some Dumbass took mine, so i became a spy....." Sanji said.

"And I'm a cat burglars, kinda cool if you ask me, since we both dressed up as sneaky people" Nami smirks.

Soon Zoro and Robin arrived to the gym and walked to the four.

"Robin why the Cowgirl?" Nami said.

"Well it my heritage, beside is a bounty hunter" Robin said.

"And I'm guessing a failed bounty Hunter?" Sanji said.

"Shut up Double 0 Idiot, just a Samurai nothing else" Zoro said.

Usopp, Kaya, Chopper, and Carrot arrived.

"Whoa Who the guy with Princess Kaya" Sanji said as he grab kaya  and kiss her upper hand.

"Really Sanji it me Usopp....." Usopp said, he was wearing the sun mask with red musketeer clothing. As kaya wearing a long light grey green dressed with pearls.

"Hey Chopper why you being a ninja? What happen to being the explorer?" Brook said.

"It was carrot idea, since she want to be A bunny Ninja and me a deer ninja" Chopper sigh.

"And we are so adorable Choppa~" Carrot glee.

"HEEYYY YOU GUYS LOOK SUPPERRR" Franky shouts.

Everyone look up and see Franky and Nojiko. As franky wore black shades, his left eye with red laser eyes, leather jacket and pant with grey shirt, and scars make up. Nojiko costume was a grease monkey, a mechanic.

"Wow sis did you built your own Boyfriend?" Nami laugh.

"Shut Up Nami!" Nojiko bark.

"Hey aren't we missing someone?" Usopp said.

Soon around them, was students having commotion.

"Guys Look at them?"
"Wow i should ship them"
"Look at what Hancock wearing"
"They look soo cute~"
"GOD SHE BEAUTIFUL"

The group look their head toward the commotion. As a wall of crowd form front of them. They lean in closer even pushing couple people.

They soon see Luffy and Hancock, wearing Pirate king and Queens costumes. They were stunned and wowed by Luffy, Looking more matured and King like.

"HEY GUYS YOU MADE IT!?" Luffy Shouts and waved.

"No he still luffy" everyone thought.

"Pirate king huh?" Sanji said.

"Yup and Hancock as my Queen, Isn't it neat" Luffy smiles as he wrapped his arm. Hancock gasped and blushed afterwards

"Oh i see~~~" Nami said.

Hancock blushed deeply.

"LADIES AND GENTS, GET DOWN TO THE DANCE FLOOR, WE ARE SETTING THIS GHOUL TOWN INTO HOWL OF A CITY" Apoo shout into the microphone as he put on the first song.

"Hey Hancock dance with me" Luffy said.

"S-sure..... let do it" Hancock said.

Luffy grab hancock by her hand. As they walked to the center of the gym. The crowd moves back, forming a circle around them.

Luffy look at Hancock as she look back at him. He smiles widely as she smiles back, they stand at next to each other. They waited for the beat of the song.

Soon they dance, following the beat, they raised their knee up, stomping to the ground. They swayed their body left to the right. Moving their arm, as mirroring each other.

Luffy got an idea, he stretched his arms, and circled around hancock. She watch by his actions, she smiles as she close her eyes. She dancer around the hoop ring, swaying her body as she bring her arm above.

Everyone started whistling and howlings at hancock. As she dance very seductively, the males in the group gawked. As Luffy moves around, making his arm as hula hoops.

The hoops arm raised up as hancock dance her way out. Everyone cheered as they went to the crowd. Robin make a evil smirk and whisper to zoro.

Zoro cheek gone red and and coughs. He soon walked toward the center, everyone cheered and gotten loud.

"Tsk.....damn that woman" He sighed, he look around at the crowd, and moves his arms as extra arms forms onto his arms.

He swayed his body, back and forth, he bring his arm into a wavy form, making it hypnotizing to eveyone. He side steps, circling his legs as his arm move with it, like it in controlled.

He move his in a U motion, back and forth, he danced back to the crowd as people cheered.

"Wow i didn't know you dance Mosshead" Sanji said.

"Oh like you can do it better?" Zoro said.

"Oh yes i can, Nami let go" Sanji said as he grab her hand.

"W-wait what!?" Nami stunned.

Sanji and Nami stand in the circle, Nami look at Sanji. As he winked at her and danced with her. They soon sped up, as Sanji got down to the floor.

He slide his kicked across the floors, Break dancing along the floors. Dancing to the beat, As Nami danced, she jump over Sanji legs as jump ropes.

They circled around the Floors, dancing around.

"WOOOOWEEEEE LOOK AT THE POWER TRIO" Apoo said. "Owning the whole party"

Soon the song changes.

"Hey kaya let dance" Usopp said.

"Glad too, Usopp" Kaya knelt down and bow, Usopp bow to kaya.

"Choppa let dance" Carrot smiles.

"Huh....a-ah sure Carrot" chopper said.

"Yohohoho, Shall i take this Dance" Brook bow to rebecca and bring his hand to her.

"Always Brook" Rebecca smiles as she take brook hand.

Franky Look at Nojiko, he clears his throat and comb his hair abit.

"Hey Noji-"

"Yes i Love too" Nojiko Smiles.

"SUPPERRR~~~" Franky cheered.

Soon everyone's start dancing inside the gym. It became loud and bright even can hear across nearest schools.

"Why are they loud?" Mihawk said.

"Hey Rias i got a bad feeling" Issei said.

"Hmmm i need to talk to Headmaster gecko" Moka said.

At the Grand Line High school. Majority of student slowly relax, catching their breath.

"Man that was great" Luffy pants.

"You telling me" Usopp breathes.

"Next time.....don't ever jump into it, you idiot" Nami scolded.

"But it was fun, Hancock was amazing, right." Luffy look at hancock, who brough couple Cup of punch.

"Yes, Your were amazing aswell" hancock hand the cup to Luffy.

"Hey Hancock seriously what dance style you did?" Nami ask.

"I suppose a mixture of belly dance and snake swaye" Hancock said.

Couple boys in the group whistled.

"You know where is law and kid?" Luffy asked.

"We here idiot...." kid said.

"Heh Kid what are you wearing." Nojiko said.

Kid costume was mashup of a wrestler and the beast from beauty and the beast.

"Don't fucking ask...." Kid growled.

"Aww he my beastie Wrestler" Bonney said. She was wearing a female wrestler but yellow princess atire.

"Let me guess wrestling beauty and the beast?" Sanji said.

"YUPPPP!!!!" Bonney smiles.

"Kinda funny, posted it on snap chat and Twitter, they are trending" Law said.

Law was wearing a murderer surgeon doctor, with surgeon atire and blood stain as monet wear a sexy nurse outfit with blood stain and crazy eyes contacts.

"Really doctor...... " nami said.

"What can i say, i saw an opportunity and take it" law smile.

"Riiighhhttt" Everyone said.

"Hey where robin and Mosshead?" Sanji look around.

"Yeah since you mentioned it..... they just left from the dance..." Nami said.

"Want to search for them?" Kid said.

"Sure"
"I got time to kill"
"Why not"
"Whatever"
Everyone agreed.

"Well i catch up, I want to try their food table, soo hungry from the dance" Luffy said.

"I stay with Luffy...." Hancock said

"Alright we text you when we find them" Nami said.

Hancock knods and follows Luffy, as the group walked away from the gym and head outside.

They caught law, kid, bonney and money up on the dance. Even show them phone recording on the Trio.

"Wow, that is Impressive" law said.

"Damn...." kid said.

"Sure is chilly tonight?" Nami said rubbint her arms.

"Here Nami-dear~, take my jacket" Sanji smiling, and blushing as he placed a jacker over Nami.

"Why thank you Sanji" Nami pat Sanji cheeks.

Sanji sighs of relief as he almost fainted.

"Wow a real gentleman" Usopp said.

"SHUT UP LONG NOSE" Sanji bark.

They continued to walked outside till they hear a noise around the corner.

"Ah Harder~....zoro~....Harder~"

Around the corner, between two Large Dumpster. Was four legs, a kimono, with wrapped Two slender tan legs around the waist.

Zoro was Humping into Robin. As he make grunting noise, as robin was Moaning loudly.

He make a lound grunt gasping, as he did a final pushed between robin legs. Robin screams, she moaned loudly.

They soon slowly catched their breathes. As robin leg let go zoro waist and lower down. They fixed themselves, as gotten up from the ground and turn to see their friends.

All of them stunned, mouth dropped. Couple of the girls cover Usopp and Chopper but they all witness zoro and robin.

"Oh, hey guys...... did the party ended?" Zoro said nonchalant.

"My my, zoro you should've gone easy" Robin smile.

"Tsk, babe, you told me to dance and got reward, hoping it was Saki but you still fresh and nice" Zoro said.

Robin kissed zoro on the side of the cheek.

They still all stunned.

"OI YOU GUYS YOU FIND THEM" Luffy shout behind them.

Luffy and Hancock walked behind them.

"Um are they ok?" Hancock said.

"Oh they are fine" robin said.

"Hey what we miss?" Luffy said.

"NOTHING!!!!" They all shout.

"Heh you guys are funny, let go somewhere to eat I'm hungry" Luffy said.

"Good Idea!" Everyone said.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

161K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
250K 18.1K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
599K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...