(G)I-DLE: First (18+)

By jeskoholic

Y/N's family moved to South Korea to actively manage their investments on a company. With his father wanting... More

Author's Note (Please Read)
First Encounter
Idle Room
First Dinner
Dance Practice
Cherry (๐Ÿ”ž)
Allergies and Hangovers
Excess Exes
A Wet Dream (๐Ÿ”ž)
Company Benefits
Thrill (๐Ÿ”ž)
Awkward Questions
Obsessed (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช)
Visible Regrets
Kumiho's Visit
The Prettiest Movie Night Ever
Multiplayer Fun
Under the Moon and Stars
Hello and Goodbye
Special Trip
The Kama and the Kunai (๐Ÿ”ž)
Wet and Wild
Homecoming
The Queen's Throne (๐Ÿ”ž)
Heat of the Moment (๐Ÿ”ž)
The Most Favourite Member
Secret Hideout
A Bet of High Notes
The Surprise Seventh Member
Full House
The Family's Choice
Goodmorning Kisses
Chocolate Chip Bubble Tea
The Virtual Concert
Glass and Sky
The Competition
Six in One
Excess Turbulence (๐Ÿ”ž)
The First Night Away
The Bluest Horizon
On Steamy Waters
Fox Girl's Greatest Fear
The Summer Song of the Year
Truth or Dare
The Longest Morning
Seas and Mountains
Storm, Earth, and Fire (๐Ÿ”ž)
Stalemate
Bleeding Sunset
Poison (๐Ÿ”ž๐Ÿ”ช)
The End of Summer
Captain's Secret
Eternal Sunshine
The Face of Temptation
Graduation Day
The Never-Ending Challenge
The Extended Family
When Eternities End
Fire (๐Ÿ”ž)
Flower (๐Ÿ”ž)
The Ideal Man
First Love
Thank You! โœจ
A Little Extra
Fate

Mistake (๐Ÿ”ž)

10.7K 101 66
By jeskoholic

I closed my eyes as I began to feel the emotion and the feeling of Yuqi’s lips locked against mine was like ecstasy; it only got better the longer we both stayed in it. She was in it too, as I felt her hand slowly snake into my face while we both slowly kiss each other passionately. I was completely on top of her, and her half naked figure certainly did not help to contain any rising lust and blood rushing towards my loins.

A few seconds passed, but then the situation felt a lot hotter than it was before. Yuqi and I exchanged kisses like there was no tomorrow, to the point that we were already locked into each other that it wasn’t even right to blame the alcohol. I could see through my half-lid eyes that she too, was enjoying every second of the moment we’re sharing as it began to feel like forever. It would only be a matter of time before something grand would happen and I’d say at this point I’m welcoming it if she wants to do it…

Sex

I felt my kisses then slowly travel to her chin, then eventually on her neck earning a soft moan of pleasure from her mouth. Yuqi’s skin was soft as fuck, like it was the most cared skin I’ve ever felt in a long time and I certainly am taking my time to get used to it. It was so goddamn addictive. It was so fucking soft I began to feel every inch of it with my lips as my actions caused another series of soft yet slow moans escape from her lips.

Her reactions, however, stopped with her hand falling flat on the soft white sheets. Sensing this, I stopped kissing her neck as I moved to look at her face, and then her eyes. However, Yuqi just fell asleep; her cute face held an expression that is mid-pleasure, but with a soft snore coming from her mouth. Her bare chest heaved on her heavy breathing and the rest of her perfectly sculpted body was illuminated by the bright light coming from the ceiling.

I could’ve sworn I felt her into it too. She was moaning at my actions, and if I continued such that we’d reach that climactic point, I’ll make sure that she’ll crave for more. All I just need to do is to continue it; a few more removed clothes and I can explore all the parts of her body that I’ve never explored before… it was all too perfect…

…But this is wrong.

I knew she was drunk from the very beginning and she definitely didn’t know what she was doing. I doubt she would even remember the kiss we shared, and if it wasn’t for the alcohol we won’t end up on this situation in the first place. It’s wrong.

I stared at Yuqi’s sleeping figure, her soft snores coupled with a small scent of alcohol escaping her small lips.

My heart seemed to have crumbled in itself just by seeing her like that.

Holy shit Y/N what the fuck were you thinking?

I told myself I will just focus myself on doing the best for the girls’ welfare, and engaging another member in sex while they’re drunk would feel that I was taking advantage of her vulnerability. I cannot do that; my conscience would simply not allow me to do so.

And it was Yuqi, too; the very person who had been so kind and welcoming towards me ever since we stayed in this villa together , and who had been treating me all these time like an older brother. If I do this to her, I’m breaking her trust. It would feel like fucking whom I would consider as equivalent to my own sister. Even if she’s conscious I can’t bring myself to do it. It’s just wrong.

Fuck. I should’ve stopped it the first time I felt it.

How did I let myself go this far before realizing everything?

Goddamn it!

But then it’s not yet late to fix what I’ve done.
I removed myself on top of her and out of the bed entirely, before I reached to her previously fallen plaid shirt and went back to her with it. Slowly, I moved her arms inside the sleeves of the shirt until she was completely wearing it, and then I finished everything up by buttoning the ends together to cover her entire upper body up. I then covered Yuqi’s sleeping figure with the blanket before I walk away from our own villa, but not before giving her one last gaze as I exit from the bedroom.

“I’m sorry, Yuqi. You’re safe now. You’re safe from me.”

---

Y/N exited their villa with a thousand thoughts running in his head. In the realest sense, he was somehow disappointed from what he just did, and figured the walk behind Soyeon and the others’ villa would help ease him of his guilt even if it was just a small margin. Besides, he’s still not finished with his initial task of giving the members a proper place to sleep. Now that he thought of it, it was just Miyeon and Minnie who needed assistance, and he’s pretty sure the latter was knocked out cold that he could just place her on the couch.

He arrived back on the villa, and it was exactly how he left it, except that he missed an open bottle of Soju near the couch that barely even got consumed. Instinctively, he then reached for the bottle and gobbled it up in one go before he went towards the curled figure of Minnie leaning on the couch.

“Noona, I’m moving you to the couch,” he informed the sleeping Minnie but to no reply. She was really out well.

With one swift effort, he carried the sleeping figure of Minnie by the legs and her back, similar to the way he carried Yuqi previously, and transferred the still-passed out Main Vocalist onto the empty leather couch. The Thai member shifted and briefly moaned in her sleep before turning completely opposite his direction to continue her alcoholic slumber.

He then turned towards Miyeon.

Oh shit where would I put noona?

Y/N nearly jumped in surprise as Miyeon slowly turned her head up towards him, as if hearing his thoughts aloud. Her eyes were still half-lid from post-sleep but he figured she was completely awake.

“N-noona, I’m supposed to move you to somewhere but there’s no space in this villa anymore. I don’t want you to sleep on the floor, so if you can move I can escort you back to your villa,” he informed the eldest (G) I-DLE member.

“Oh no, I didn’t fall asleep because I drank too much,” she replied to him. “Everything felt so quiet when I heard you leave so I just dozed off. You took so long that I thought you won’t come back. My sleep was quite light though; I heard you talking to Minnie before you transferred her to the couch.”

To his surprise, Miyeon picked an open bottle beside her that he somehow missed during his cleaning. Y/N watched Miyeon as she completely emptied a rather full bottle of Soju in one go. After placing the empty glass in a noisy clang, she turned back towards Y/N with her face red of drunkenness.

“I can walk just fine, Y/N-nim. Can you just escort me to the villa? I think it is pretty dark outside given the time,” she suggested in a very dreamy voice.

“Of course noona, shall we go?”

Miyeon nodded in reply before standing up.

True to her words, Miyeon stood up with no problem before walking after Y/N and into the cold night. She was entirely quiet throughout the walk, with the only thing shaking off the silence were the soft crash of waves and the repeated steps they made against the steel bridge. The pair then eventually reached the porch of Miyeon and Soojin’s villa, of which the eldest (G) I-DLE member made quick move to unlock the door of before entering and not even bothering to open the lights thanks to the faint light of the moon through the curtained windows.

Miyeon was doing fine holding herself up despite the substantial amount of liquor, but as soon as she unlocked the door her slender figure collapsed against it, producing a rather loud impact that caused Y/N to immediately rush towards her. The young manager was quick to support his noona up, as Miyeon looked as if she just had a sudden headache.

“Are you okay, noona?”

“Yeah, I am. I just felt off-balance all of a sudden but I’m fine,” Miyeon replied softly as she held her forehead.

“Here let me help,” Y/N then placed her arms around him, but before they could go to the bedroom Miyeon pushed the door to close it.

But unbeknownst to Y/N, Miyeon pushed the lock in the process, masking the sound of the click behind the impact of the door against the frame and locking them both alone inside the quiet and dark villa.

Y/N didn’t waste any second as he assisted Miyeon towards their bed, and considering everything felt awfully similar in terms of the villa’s navigation, he had no hard time pinpointing where the bedroom was. It was the familiar sight of silky white mattress that greeted him, but Miyeon and Soojin’s villa were admittedly tidier compared to theirs and he was certain that, despite really faint, Soojin’s cherry scent lingered on the air.

He watched as Miyeon slowly climbed over the sheets and gently sat cross-legged on the middle of the bed, an act that surprised Y/N as he initially thought that Miyeon was not feeling well at all. He was expecting her to collapse and doze off the moment she hit the sheets.

“You’re okay already noona?” asked Y/N to check on her as he stood at the foot of the bed. “You’re no longer feeling dizzy?”

“I am Y/N-nim. The dizzy sensation was sudden but it also disappeared quickly,” she replied, pouting.

“I think you just need some rest, noona. I’ll go ahead. Good night.”

However, before he was about to turn towards the direction of the door, he felt a soft, silky hand grip his arm. Y/N turned towards Miyeon, and he was surprised to see that her staring at him with a concerned look over her blushing face.

“You’re going to leave me like this, manager-nim?” she whispered in a soft tone barely audible even in the silence.

Y/N paused. “I’m not sure why I need to be here longer, noona.”

Miyeon shook her head.

“Stay here for a while,” She requested, gesturing towards the bed. “I’m all alone here and I just need someone to keep me company.”

Well, I really can’t leave her like this if she requested it like that. I mean, she’s still drunk and that last bottle’s just starting to act up for sure.

But then I could say the same though. The alcohol’s catching up to me. I’m getting dizzy already. Maybe I could stay here and rest. I’ll just wait for Miyeon-noona to fall asleep.

“Okay then,” said Y/N before he awkwardly climbed up the bed and sat opposite her, although he noticed how proximate he placed himself that their knees almost already hit. He then awkwardly shifted her gaze towards Miyeon, who, even in the faint light of the room, still radiated her elegant yet innocent beauty albeit not displaying any reaction towards him.

“Should I turn the lights on, noona?”

She shook her head.

An awkward silence ensued between them as they continued to stare at each other’s eyes for a few seconds, until Miyeon managed to break the silence.

“Oppa, I’m envious of what Minnie did to you.”

Y/N’s heart pounded; he knew she was talking about the kissing dare a while back. He opened his mouth to answer, but at that moment Miyeon’s beauty seemed to have smitten him beyond speaking. Y/N sat there in the darkness all numb from head to foot.

Miyeon moved her face closer to his, snaking her soft palm over his cheek. “Can I get one too? It’s unfair for Minnie to take advantage of you like that; in front of me, even.”

Y/N wanted to reply; he wanted to tell her that it was fine and that it wasn’t a problem, but he can’t. Miyeon was so close to his face that her touch seemed to have removed his ability to move or even react. Then, slowly, the beautiful face of Cho Miyeon approached his and all he could do was close his eyes…

… And it was the soft, sensual feeling of Miyeon’s lips kissing his was the next thing he felt.

---

Y/N felt nothing but the soft kiss of Miyeon for the next seconds, and just like that he felt he was locked under an inescapable trance. He was under spell, with every part of his body betraying his commands to move and instead leaving himself to succumb to her advances with Miyeon’s kisses evolving from light smacks and growing more aggressive by the minute. The mere contact of their skin was already sending thousands of red flags, and they were alone in the dark villa sitting over the bed.

He knew that deep down he didn’t want to continue; that there was a desire to end it, but the combined haze coming from the alcohol and Miyeon’s subsequent charm said otherwise. Y/N is deep under her unseen magic as he felt Miyeon’s body moving closer to his, all while remaining her lips planted on his own. It would only be a matter of time before (G) I-DLE’s eldest member was straddling him with her arms held around her and the sensation of their proximity gave him some courage to caress her sexy back through her tight shirt.

The ecstasy of her lips against his caused the inviting sensation of the bed to pull him. Y/N felt softly over the silken white sheets with his back against it, and Miyeon followed him suit as she crawled on top of his toned body, still locked on his lips and delivering passionate kisses periodically. Miyeon’s soft, innocent image was gone; all that was left of her was a hungry predator as she savagely kissed the perimeter of Y/N’s lips and moved towards his neck.

The sheer pleasure and heat of the situation was more than enough to cause Y/N to lose himself. He slowly began to get into the moment and forget about the consequences as Miyeon’s presence and charisma was far too powerful for him to overcome. In realest sense, he was trapped in the room with (G) I-DLE’s eldest member snaking on top and making out with him. There was no turning back from it.

After a heated neck-kissing, Y/N felt Miyeon pause for a while, sitting on his thighs as she intentionally pressed her crotch against his. He stared back at her, and Miyeon’s innocent eyes flared with lust emphasized through her sweaty forehead, and he knew it was coming.

“Y/N-nim… I’m claiming my victory over Minnie,” She said softly. “She can’t win against me if we manage to go this far.”

Miyeon reached for the hem of her tight shirt with both her hands and, in a slow and torturous pace, she pulled it up. Y/N froze in amazement as he watched Miyeon strip herself in front of him, the sight caused his member to poke harder through his boxers and he was sure Miyeon felt that as well.

A few sensual seconds later, Miyeon finished removing her shirt and threw it elsewhere before fixing the straps of her white bra. Miyeon’s breasts were not voluminous, but it neatly complimented her slender body. It’s hard to believe that the person sitting on top of Y/N right now is also the same person who refused to be naked in front of her members last night.

“D-Do you like what you see?” she asked shyly as she bit her finger, giving Y/N a shy expression. “I know i-I’m not the c-curviest b-but-AH~” she moaned as Y/N ran his palms through her tight midriff.

“You look amazing, noona…” he whispered, feeling her soft skin for the first time ever.

“Miyeon,” she corrected him. “F-for this night… I’m not your noona… I’m just Miyeon.”

“Okay then… Miyeonah~”

Y/N made sure that he pronounced her name in the sexiest way possible. It was proven effective as Miyeon once again descended on top of him and planted supple kisses on his lips, while he took his time to caress Miyeon’s bare back. It was so damn smooth that every stroke his hands made against her back only turned him even more, possibly harder than ever before. Every time his hands grazed the stretched back of Miyeon’s bra, he was tempted to unhook it and free her breasts for him to see first-hand. Miyeon however, seemed to have noticed this as she stopped kissing him and sat back up once again.

“You want me to remove this, Y/N?”

Her question was kept in the silence. Y/N knew the soon as he answered ‘yes’ they both would be in it for the extremes; her question felt like it was the last chance he had to call everything off. Miyeon was already way ahead of Minnie in their small ‘competition’, and a little private make-out session would surely win her their little private bet even if it was just her knowing her own victory.

However, Y/N was far stimulated for him to go back. He could possibly blame Soojin as well, considering her tease back on the airplane truly left him in a state of constant desire for something like this throughout the trip. Perhaps this was fate’s way of answering his call: his lustful desire finally able to be satisfied after being in drought for so long.

That thought, including the extra courage and boldness he had thanks to the excess alcohol, he knew he had the answer. Y/N put everything back, and in a drunken haze he nodded towards her. Miyeon knew already it was far confirmed and she knew what to do.

Miyeon arched her back and doing so emphasized her covered cleavage, all while sliding her long arms towards her back. After a sharp click, the restrain on her breasts collapsed as what was holding the bra was the mere straps on her shoulders. Miyeon then kept a dangerous stare towards Y/N as she slowly slid each of the straps on a very slow pace, enticing what was left of Y/N’s endurance even more.

Y/N’s patience grew thinner and thinner as Miyeon’s breasts slowly got uncovered. He was left to bask in the godly sight of her braless tits, all in their glory as (G) I-DLE’s eldest member threw her bra in an equal method as her shirt and it disappeared in the mess of the bedroom. Miyeon then raised her arms and placed them over her head, and doing so she once again bounced her amazing boobs in front of Y/N.

His patience eventually broke as he felt himself literally drooling over Miyeon’s perfect figure. He slithered his hands from her waist upward, and felt the warm, soft flesh on his hands and fondled every surface area his hands his fingers could reach and feeling her perky pink nipples already hard from arousal.

“I’m sorry they aren’t that much,” Miyeon whispered while closing her eyes to feel the sensation.

“They’re amazing Miyeon. To me, they’re really perfect. Your tits are perfect,” he said as he thumbed her erect nipples, earning a barely-audible moan from her.

Y/N then engaged his desire as he sat and latched his lips on her tits, applying a timid yet passionate sucking on her nipples. His pace soon caught up, and Miyeon’s sweet moans filled the room. It had been quite a while since Y/N heard such noises, and the sound of it felt music to his ears at that very moment.

His sucking became a lot hungrier as seconds passed, for as soon as he had coated a good amount of saliva on both her erect nubs Miyeon’s moans escaped her lips more frequently and louder than they previously were. The sounds from her mouth caused his erection to spring hardly on the bare fabric that was holding it back and poke towards Miyeon’s own wet shorts.

The next thing Y/N felt was Miyeon’s hand slowly snaking their way to the hems of his shirt. With the length of her reach it was an easy task as she hastily pulled off Y/N’s shirt; and after a brief moment Y/N’s shirt too flew across the mess of the room and there was nothing else left but just the two of them, both topless as Miyeon’s breasts resumed to get devoured all while straddling her manager.

Her naughty hands then slithered down towards his crotch. As Y/N was busying himself on being occupied with her tits, Miyeon wanted something else. She slowly massaged the growing bulge that has been poking her ever since she began to sit on top of him, and this time she wanted it all for herself.

I want this, Y/N,” she declared boldly. It was such a surprise that Miyeon was showing aside of her that wasn’t very evident since the very beginning, but Y/N could not help but be interested by her hidden savagery.

She then stopped Y/N’s kissing with her finger and directed him into her own lips. The hint of alcohol was still there, but granted Y/N and Miyeon were eating each other out for the past minutes all she could taste was his saliva.

He slowly let himself fall backwards towards the bed as Miyeon adjusted herself for him. Y/N rested his head against a full stack of pillows with Miyeon slowly pulling his shorts and his boxers with it all at the same time. She too was getting impatient whilst she admired Y/N’s cock as it sprang to life as soon as it was freed and basked itself in the faint moon-lit room. Y/N saw Miyeon briefly bite her lip in anticipation before she gave it a good few strokes and started it with a kiss.

“Oh my God Miyeon… your touch is heavenly…” he mustered.

Miyeon then giggled before placing her tongue flat on the base of his shaft and licked it upward. The sensation sent thousands of electric signals throughout Y/N’s entire body as he shivered in pleasure.

“Mhhhhmmmm~”  She dreamily expressed as she licked his shimmering tip, and later alternating between strokes and kisses while feeling his hard length with the entirety of her palm. “You’re so… big.”

Miyeon wasted no time waiting for his reaction as she brought the treat to her lips, and slowly her soft yet firm mouth parted to accept the gift until the rest of his length was shoved inside her mouth.

“Fuck… that feels really good…” he moaned as Miyeon’s cheeks hollowed while sucking him with each stroke slowly getting deeper and deeper than the last. He can’t help but enjoy the sheer pleasure while he stroked her hair with his hand.

Miyeon bobbed her head repeatedly as she increased her pace, and soon enough she reached a perfect pace: not quick to make him finish immediately, but not to painstakingly slow. It was a constant rhythm that sent Y/N to heaven every time his length exited her mouth and entered it once more.

Her hands grasped the base of his balls as she slurped her way out of his cock, her repeated strokes notably getting hungrier and hungrier by the minute. The sensation sent repeated jolts of electricity throughout Y/N, and all he could do was grasp the sheets and moan in pleasure. Miyeon knew it was coming, and she adjusted her pace accordingly.

“Fuck~”

It would only be a matter of time before Y/N moaned incredibly loud as his balls tensed, all before he felt his climax come all over him and blow his entire load inside of her mouth. The vocalist made sure that every litre was not wasted, as she repeatedly kept on licking his cock until there was nothing but his shiny cock, wet with the mix of his cum and Miyeon’s saliva.

The eldest member then stopped and sat up once again, pausing as she reached the garters of her shorts and threw it once again. Miyeon then moved back to her place, sitting over Y/N’s crotch and making sure her wet panties sat hard against Y/N’s bare cock.

“I want you to do the honours, Y/N,” she declared.

Y/N wasted no time. He made quick work of Miyeon’s pink panties, gently pulling it off of her silky smooth legs and setting on the floor. He then sat up, causing Miyeon to sit all over his thighs and the majority of his dick to rub on her already soaked pussy.

Miyeon’s pussy was cleanly shaven and taken care of. There wasn’t even a single trace of hair just her pristine pure slit drenched on her own fluids.

However, despite being so fuelled with libido to get this far, he took a few seconds to admire the beautiful face of Cho Miyeon. The two of them sat frozen in time as they got lost for a brief moment, searching for an answer on each other’s eyes.

Miyeon slowly nodded, and it was perhaps the signal that Y/N was waiting for.

He pressed his lips against Miyeon’s one more time, feeling the same exact tinge of alcohol on her soft lips before lifting her up and guiding his cock on her wet walls. The anticipation, the first milliseconds of heat before contact, was something that always thrilled Y/N, and now he’s about to feel a sensation that had deprived him for months already.

---

I felt Miyeon clutch over my shoulders as I guided my cock in. The first contact of my head and her lips already send jolts all over my body, and yet the best was still to come. Miyeon joined me in a slow, patience-breaking pace as I buried myself slowly against her until she it was in her up to the hilt.

It was the tightest pussy I’ve ever experienced. Miyeon’s walls were compressing my length from all sides and the heat from her body provided it a soothing sensation. It was like a vacuum; and as soon as every inch of my cock was inside her, Miyeon let out a very needy moan that echoed across the empty hall. She then threw her head back and gripped firmly on my shoulders.

Oh my God you’re so big, Y/N. shit…” she breathed.

“And you’re so tight, Miyeon. Tell me if you’re ready.”

I felt her body shift a few moments from our position before she paced slowly up and down, taking my entire length in and out of her gently.

Miyeon and I locked eyes once more, and up to this point I still found it hard to believe that Miyeon, the most innocent member in my eyes, is sharing this naughty moment with me. Her eyes were so passionate, so lustful. Just seeing her get naughty like this was already a privilege in its own right.

I felt Miyeon’s tight pussy grip my dick like crazy as she slid in and out. I then held her wide hips, and helped too as I joined her rhythm with a gentle thrust. I made sure that I slid it out almost entirely, leaving the head of my cock in before ramming my entire length back on her again. All Miyeon could do was join in the ride as she too bounced up and down my cock.

“Fuck, Y/N…AH~” she moaned. “You feel so… good inside me…”

I kissed her tight lips as I cupped both of her ample breasts, swirling my thumbs on her erect nipples. Miyeon took the rhythm for her own as she paced up and down. It was so addictive; the feeling of Miyeon’s tight, wet pussy was something to die for.

Miyeon arched her back in pleasure, and the sight of it turned me on even more. I then buried my face on her tits while I anchored my hands on her glorious thighs before I picked up the pace. The sounds of contacting flesh and the combined moans of pleasure from both me and Miyeon rang through the night as the pace increased.

The bed rattled and shuddered violently with our bodies, and at this rate I’m sure one of us is about to lose it. I was motor boating Miyeon’s breasts while the air was filled with her moans, and I could feel the heat of her tight walls pulsate as I entered her body repeatedly. I felt her hands pull the strands of my hair and that was the sign that her climax was nearing.

“I… I’m cumming!” she yelled, but before I could respond I felt my cock compressed in a warm bath before feeling the greeting of Miyeon’s warm fluids engulfing the entirety of my buried cock, coupled with the violent shudder of her hips. The atmosphere was filled with Miyeon’s series of high-pitched moans, and damn she came a lot.

“You came all over me, Miyeon,” I remarked at her. She slowed down her pace, and I too fell backwards the bed. As soon as she had slowed down to a stop, I felt her dismount me and fall down beside me. We then both panted in silence for a few minutes, staring at the villa’s ceiling for what felt like an hour.

“I… I came over you,” I heard her whisper. “But you haven’t done it inside of me. My mouth doesn’t count.”

“I know… I’m saving it. You must be tired; you’ve been doing all the work. Allow me to return the favour,” I told her.

I breathed for a few more seconds before getting back up once again. Miyeon stared at me blankly as I knelt on the bed and faced her.

“I want you to relax. For this one, let me do all the work for you. I want to fuck you from behind.”

Miyeon smiled cutely and she knew what I wanted. She repositioned herself that her palms were flat on the soft sheets, getting on her hands and knees, her face down and her perfect firm ass facing me.

Jeez, she arched her back just perfectly that I could see the line of her spine. It was so goddamn beautiful.

“That’s a nice ass, Miyeon. You’re really taking good care of it.”

“Hey, don’t make me blush now. You’re teasing me, Y/N,” she replied with a chuckle. “Don’t dare pull out; I don’t want you messing the sheets. Soojin might notice in the morning.”

Oh right, Soojin…

But she’s way beyond this matter.

I ran my hands from Miyeon’s smooth back towards her ass, and gave her buns a firm squeeze. She jolted in surprise, supplying me a reaction that was in between of a moan and a scream. I slid the tip of my cock around her skin until I felt the lips of her pussy, all wet from the previous session and obviously needy for some more pounding.

I held her hip as I guided my stiff cock in with the other hand and it nudged perfectly on her blossoming entrance. I pushed in, and she was still tight as fuck so I had no choice but to stop halfway for her to get adjusted.

“Oh my God!” she moaned. “That’s too much pleasure for me, Y/N. Don’t pause now!”

Her statement was bold. Despite being cramped so tight inside her I pushed my cock in its full length in. Miyeon craned her neck back in pleasure, a good amount of her lengthy hair flying in all directions. I slowly slid in and out of her, and the warm feeling of her pussy enticed me once again while Miyeon responded with a harsh moan of pleasure.

“I… You’re so tight and warm, Miyeon,” I told her as I thrust in and out of her pussy. “How did you get so fucking tight?”

“I’m getting drenched, Y/N; fuck me,” she moaned back in satisfaction.

I took a handful amount of Miyeon’s lengthy hair in my hand as I squeezed her cheek on the other before establishing a faster rhythm. She had no other choice but to arch her head back as I pounded her with pleasure, the bed creaking once again with the newfound pace. She’d often look back, but with the pleasure she’s receiving, all Miyeon could do was to succumb to the feeling and moan in satisfaction while her juices leaked all over my thighs.

With how she’s greeting my thrusts with her hips, I can see now why she’s so good at twerking and booty shaking. She’s a damn expert at this.

Miyeon’s mouth never got a rest with all the gasps, pants and moaning she did as I took quicker thrusts inside of her. I took the time to run my hand through the rest of her perfect back while I continued to pull her hair on the other. I soon reached her gorgeous tits and gave it a squeeze, and Miyeon’s high-pitched moan ringed the room like music to my ears.

“I think I’m close,” I announced as I felt my climax kicking in, whilst I took the time to enjoy the sight of Miyeon’s sweaty back and her godly sculpted body while I thrust in and out of her. The room was then filled with a series of wet squelches from her tight pussy, and the sound of it drove me insane with every minute that passed.

“Don’t pull out. Don’t you DARE pull out and spill the sheets,” she moaned as she arched her back once again.

“I-I’m near…!” I felt my toes curl as I knew what was coming, and I gave Miyeon the deepest thrusts I could ever do, the sounds of flesh contacting together ripping through the silence of the empty villa.

I heard both Miyeon and I shout out loud, lustful moans as I trembled inside her violently, followed by a hot load of sticky, thick cum that filled Miyeon’s pussy as my balls emptied all their contents into hers.

With another series of thrusts, I filled Miyeon up fully whilst we both moaned each other’s name in the process. I continue to pound inside her until her pussy milked every thick load I could give her until we both slowed down with both our orgasms subsiding. The moans and groans were then replaced by panting, and I’ve never felt so tired and satisfied ever in my life.

Gently, I withdrew my cock from her as she too collapsed on the bed. A good trail of juices spilled from out her wet pussy as soon as I got out of her before I too collapsed beside her on the soft bed. We were both panting so hard that our breaths were audible throughout the empty villa.

I then felt Miyeon shift on her place as she took a blanket and threw it over the pair of us before moving close to me and engaging me in a tight hug.

“That was amazing, Y/N… you won’t tell that to anyone now, won’t you?”

“Of course I won’t, as long as you promise me you won’t too.”

Miyeon nodded in affirmation and whispered to my ear.

“Thank you.”

I was too tired to answer, and Miyeon-noona felt silent as well. I gave her one last kiss on the forehead before I joined her sleep in a sweet cuddle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 463 19
a story about two individuals who slowly fall in love and unravel their secrets under the night sky. . . . as song yuqi falls in love with jeon soy...
33.4K 459 47
{ Slow Updates โ™กโ™ก } THESE ONESHOTS I WILL FOCUS ON MORE PLEASEEEE IDC SEND ME REQUEST IM DIEINGG TO DO WHAT YOU ALL WANT Credits/Inspirations: @xoxok...
399 13 11
A scared person like Kim Minnie isn't fit for the word Love. Seeing everyone around her getting crazy over that feeling is making her even more afrai...
135K 3.4K 129
So this is going to be very different to what I've been doing. This story, this fanfic, this imagination, is about You the reader as Y/N in the story...