2. Seeing Purple | Scott McCa...

Por enchantingherondale

Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale is back in Beacon Hills after a short time away. She expects to live out her senior ye... Más

✰ ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥 ✰
✰ 1 ✰
✰ 2 ✰
✰ 3 ✰
✰ 4 ✰
✰ 5 ✰
✰ 6 ✰
✰ 7 ✰
✰ 8 ✰
✰ 10 ✰
✰ 11 ✰
✰ 12 ✰
✰ 13 ✰
✰ 14 ✰
✰ 15 ✰
✰ 16 ✰
✰ 17 ✰
✰ 18 ✰
✰ 19 ✰
✰ 20 ✰
✰ 21 ✰
✰ 22 ✰
✰ 23 ✰
✰ 24 ✰
✰ 25 ✰
✰ 26 ✰
✰ 27 ✰
✰ 28 ✰
✰ 𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠 ✰
✰ 29 ✰
✰ 30 ✰
✰ 31 ✰
✰ 32 ✰
✰ 33 ✰
✰ 34 ✰
✰ 35 ✰
✰ 36 ✰
✰ 37 ✰
✰ 38 ✰
✰ 39 ✰
✰ 40 ✰
✰ 41 ✰
✰ 42 ✰
✰ 43 ✰
✰ 44 ✰
✰ 45 ✰
✰ 46 ✰
✰ 47 ✰
✰ 48 ✰
✰ 49 ✰
✰ 50 ✰
✰ 51 ✰
✰ 52 ✰
✰ 53 ✰
✰ 54 ✰

✰ 9 ✰

1.1K 41 3
Por enchantingherondale

☻ 𝓒𝓱𝓸𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 ☻

Scott and Stiles burst open the doors of the high school, Kira and Brooke at their sides as the True Alpha spoke, "What if we need some kind of trigger? Wasn't Malia driving when she remembered the crash?"

"Yeah, but how are we supposed to trigger a memory that we don't remember?" Stiles replied.

The four of them made their way down the hallways passing classmates who were normally going about their school day. Surprisingly, they'd all managed to finish reading the book. Now they were just waiting to have some violent hallucination which didn't sound all that fun to Brooklyn.

"Maybe it's a delayed thing." Scott suggested. "Maybe you have to wait a couple of hours to see what happens."

Brooke shrugged to him telling him that could be a possibility when the lights above them flickered for a few moments before going back to normal. Brooklyn, Scott and Stiles all turned to Kira with the same look plastered on their face. "That wasn't me." she raised her hands, "I swear."

"We keep an eye on each other today, okay?" Scott told them.

"Yes, and keep an eye out for eight other potentially homicidal chimeras." Stiles added.

"And keep an eye out for the Dread Doctors." Kira out in.

"Sounds easy." Brooke muttered. She then pointed down the corridor, "I'm going to go fail at science." she stated before taking a few steps in that direction.

"See you later." Scott called to her making her turn and nod at him in reply.

"Yes, don't die!" Stiles hollered to her, receiving weird looks from the people around him. "Yeah, uh." he scratched his neck awkwardly. Brooklyn chuckled before turning away.

Science. Yay.

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

"As you can see by the example, to some species this thing, per say, can cause horrific reactions leading to death. Yet for others, it can be a sweet treat." Mrs Clarkson droned on from the front of the classroom.

Brooklyn sat at the back, right next to the door, her eyes on the chalk board as she half listened to the woman. Her fingers drummed lightly on her desk as she slumped in her seat. Not only was Brooke bad at science, she hated it. This was basically abuse for her.

"For a human, chocolate is delicious. We enjoy it so much that we quite often can't get enough. But for a dog, having a lot of it can cause significant illness because of the toxin theobromine in it. It's rarely fatal but has killed in the past." the teacher continued.

Brooke pulled her eyes away from the front when she felt something warm trickle down her fingers. She glanced down, she wasn't quite sure exactly what she was expecting but definitely not this. Blood trickled from her fingernails, up over her knuckles and down to her wrist. Her heart raced when she felt the same warmth coming from her ear and when she lifted her hand to it, the pads of her fingers came away red.

Without a second thought, Brooklyn scrambled up from her chair and rushed from the room. She heard her name being called but she didn't care as she sprinted down to the nearest bathroom.

She flung open the door, her chocolate eyes scanning the stalls which were thankfully empty. A shiver ran down Brooke's spine as she began to feel the hot liquid running from her mouth now as well. She quickly made her way to one of the sinks and turned the faucet to go as hot as it could.

The Hale girl scrubbed ruthlessly at her hands, the boiling water burned her but she didn't give it a second thought. She had to get rid of the blood. Once she got the majority off and her hands were slightly pink and tender, she grabbed some paper towels from the dispenser and turned to the mirror.

She scraped at the blood running from her ear and down her jaw as well as her lips and chin. The once green paper towels turning red speedily. Brooklyn threw them on the floor carelessly, tugging for more and more to come out of the white box hung on the wall as she continued to try and clean her face.

The blood was once again gushing from her fingernails making her look down to turn on the tap again. When she looked back up again she stumbled back in shock.

She was no longer in the girl's bathroom. The room she was in was painted dark grey, it was dimly lit with only a single yellow tinged light hanging from the middle of the ceiling. Brooke's face was horrified as the blood that seemed to stick to her was no longer red but a haunting black.

The mirror she looked into now was slimmer and full length. The glass was cracked in some corners, a little darker and had different smears of makeup in random places.

"Brooklyn?!" she heard a familiar voice say. The Hale girl turned around coming to see her father who seemed to tower over her. His eyes were wide as she peered past his body and to the wooden bed behind him. Brooke felt her breathing pick up and become more frantic as she tried to comprehend what was happening.

Her Aunt Laura and her grandmother stood either side of a peacefully sleeping woman with tears swimming in their eyes. It suddenly clicked in Brooklyn's head who it was then. Her Great Auntie Maya. How could she forget?

The woman was always so kind to her, bringing her gummy bears and new toys every time she came to stay. She and Brooke would always gang up on Peter and play silly pranks on him or just mess with him in general. Great Auntie Maya was just such great fun.

Brooklyn blinked and the scene morphed into one of nightmares. No longer was Maya peaceful sleeping, she was dead. Just like Brooke had saw on herself earlier, the woman had black blood trickling from her fingers, ears, mouth and even her eyes. But she had a circular hole in the middle of her head. A wound instantly recognisable as one from a bullet.

A heart-wrenching, strangled sob tore from the healer's throat. Her feet could no longer support her as her legs began to wobble. She stumbled back into a wall, a hand clasped over her mouth and the other to her chest as she allowed herself to slowly slip to the wooden floor.

"Wolfsbane." Brooklyn mumbled to herself. Tears fell from her eyes like waterfalls as she remembered all the good times she shared with her Great Aunt. And now she was dead. With a single bullet to her head. There was no doubt in the girl's mind who had done it. Bloody hunters, that's who.

"Brooklyn?" she heard her dad call though his voice seemed a little odd. He began to make his way towards her, hands reaching out to her. Brooke didn't know if he was going to wrap her in a hug or carry her from the room but she squeezed her legs up to her chest.

"Brooklyn. Brooklyn!" she saw her father's mouth move but it wasn't his voice. She recognised it, like she'd heard it a million times before but she couldn't place her finger on it. "Please, Brooklyn!" again his mouth moved, one of his hands coming to rest on her knees but it wasn't his voice. It was, it was-

Scott's. It was Scott's voice.

She snapped out of it then. Her eyes searching around frantically as she took in her surroundings. She was in the girl's bathroom, the water running and paper towels thrown around on the floor with Scoot kneeling in front of her worriedly. Liam and Theo stood just in from the door as well, concerned looks upon their faces.

Brooke looked down at her hands to see not a trace of blood. She shakily lifted one to her face to find that completely clean as well. She let out a large exhale, the Hispanic boy in front of her's face relaxing slightly. She didn't want to imagine the mess of her he was seeing right now. She probably had mascara drooping down her face mixed with tears, her hands were red from the harsh scrubbing and her lip was slightly bleeding from unknowingly biting it.

"You're okay." Scott whispered to her as he noticed she was back in the room with him. He brought her body to his in a hug, placing his head on top of hers as his hands soothingly combed through her hair.

She wrapped her shaky arms around him in return as she snuggled her face into his chest and sniffled a little. Brooklyn winced when she thought about the black splotches he'd have stained on his shirt after this but he didn't seem to care. He only held her tighter.

Scott turned his head slightly and Brooke saw that he was looking at Theo. "Thank you." the True Alpha told the other werewolf. The Hale girl didn't know it but Theo had been the one to find her first and bring Scott to her. Theo nodded in reply.

"I- I, uh, didn't see anything about the Dread Doctors." Brooklyn informed Scott a little breathlessly as she pulled back to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah, the same thing happened to me and Lydia. We didn't find out anything about them either." Scott sighed.

Brooke huffed, placing her head back against the wall she was leant against. "All that and for nothing." she muttered. "Stupid book."

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

It was now early evening as Brooklyn walked down the couple steps with Malia to reach Scott and Theo. "Where's Kira?" Scott asked noticing the absence of the kitsune.

"Still at the library." Brooke informed him. "Stiles and Lydia are at the hospital."

"Doing what?" Theo inquired.

"Lydia's trying to figure out what happened during her surgery." Malia explained.

The four of them started walking down the empty corridor to the exit. "How long are they going to be there?" the McCall boy questioned.

"They said they're just waiting for the power to come back on." Brooklyn answered.

Scott and Theo glanced at each other and nodded, becoming more hurried as they walked. Brooke and Malia looked to the with a confused expressions.

What were they about to walk into now?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

198K 4.5K 35
❝I missed everyone. A little too much.❞ Addison Argent-Hale comes back to Beacon Hills, hoping that everything she faced last year shouldn't happen...
4.5K 101 28
Ava McCall always knew how to have fun. A little too much fun. Now that she is back home in the town of Beacon Hills, she finds that things are rapid...
25.5K 305 27
Riley hale daughter of Derek hale 16 years old just come back with her father after they heard that there is a new beta in beacon hills what will hap...
322K 6.6K 30
Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and tryin...