Falling Again || bnha

By Helolo06

❝BUT IF I HADN'T FALLEN, I WOULN'T HAVE MET YOU ❞ [various x reader] When an unknown... More

"Hello, World!"
Burn Marks
Rude
School or Prison. Aren't those the same?
This is why I don't socialize.
The Purple Man
Secrets. We all have them either if we know them or not.
V is for Villain
Midnight coffee
Why can't I have my Sweets in Peace??
Don't you think it's a bit cold for ice cream?
A God/Hero wannabe
A Hug that was worth the wait.
Takoyaki: the love of my life
The goddamn Hero outfit
A Destructible God
Honey and Milk
Just like Home.
Urgh, Where are you, Sleep?
Me? A God? Pfft
Would you hold my hand, if the world was up to flames?
Lil' Museum of covers (Falling Again edition)
The unordinary life of (Y/n) (L/n)
Crazy How Fast this felt Like Home.
My weakest point isn't my mind
STOP EATING MAH FOOD ARGHHHH
The Beast isn't merciful.
I wanna become something else.
A magical girl! That's what I'll become!
Midnight and coffee.
Whatever you say, Brocoboy. Whatever you say.
Forever is not a number? Oh, then infinity.
Infinity can't be determined? Then as long as you're alive.
I don't care if you're going to live for an hour or thousands of years.
I want you, so stop denying my love.
But I don't want your love.
JUST WHO THE HELL AM I?
Seth was big big dragon, with a big big heart.
Yellow is now my favorite color.
A broken home, makes a broken hero.
Aren't broken heroes, just villains?
Give me the goddamn stars
Almost a happy ending.
Love is such a bitter medicine, and I'll never take it.
I think the world likes to see me suffer.
Don't worry, darling, I will always be your safe Haven.
Monsters will always be my favorite.
Wow, so many creative names.
The light has gone out of life. It doesn't shine anymore.
Has no one told you that you should bow before your god?
"Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the titanic."
I'll say a little prayer for you.
The World was only meant for the chosen ones.
I am not worth saving.
For you, I choose death.
We were meant to be. Can you not see it?
You were only a child.
Love is everywhere.
You are like cinnamon rolls
Annoucement

How long I wanna stay by your side? Does forever count?

2.8K 155 78
By Helolo06

Because of her quirk, It's impossible for her to forget anything, since her quirk keeps track of everything and never let's her forget.

Which explains a bit why she choose the name overload, cus she has so many memories (1478 years of memories not even close to how much memories you have) with no way to forget them.

It's an extra burden that no one else in the world has.

_______________________________________

After joking around for a bit, Midoriya went back to his desk and began chatting away with Uraraka leaving the (h/c) girl alone in her desk. The huge piles of books caught the attetion of a centain blond boy, who took this chance to talk to a pretty girl.

"Wha..." Denki said as he approached (Y/n) who was now sitting on her chair "Why so many books?" before (Y/n) could respond Jiro walked in.

"I've never seen you with so many books before..." The purple haired girl grabbed a book from the pile to analise.

"I'm going to study for the finals"

"In two days?!" Denki gasped but (y/n) was quick to cut him down.

"Three actually if I count today" She said placing a few books on the floor between her legs.

"Why didn't you study beforehand?" Jiro said, handing the book in her hand to the girl.

"Yesterday, Mr. Aizawa said I can't use my quirk on the written test, so I'll have to study"

"Isn't it going to be a bit unfair for you on the physical test though? You could at least use it on the written test" Jiro was quick to add to Denki's saying.

"Yeah, since your quirk-"

"Is non-physical, I know" (Y/n) warmly smiled at Jiro "Don't worry, I'll manage. Besides it's easy to study with a quirk like mine." She touched her head "I can memorize things quickly."

a̴̬̫͌̊̓̽n̴̪̭̭̦̰̜͍͎͙̝̈́̏͌̉̉̇͛͑͂̚͘̕d̷̨̛͉̟̅͆̌͂͛̉͒̏̏͝ ̶̨̻̙̜̖̪͎̦̱̱͌͗̌͋͊̂̓̓̚̚͠͝f̴̢̨̦̝̜̗̑͒͐̆̓͊̐̀͌́͝ͅơ̴̧̭͉͇͍͚̻̮̺̈̏̇͆̍̈́̆̈́r̵̞̘̖̩̂̑͋͛̍́̕ę̶̭̼͈̹͉͖̙͌̋̔̌͐v̸͎̖̣͑͌̎͂͘̕e̵̺͕͊͒͂͌́r̴̳̫̗̼̠̲͎̮̥͎͍̲̱͚̖̀̋͂͜͜͜ͅͅ

r̶̨͓̪̯̩̺̩͚̐̔̔̎͒͋

"Aw man, I wish I had your quirk" Denki whined, looking to the side. (Y/n) laughed looking up at Kaminari as she caught his attention.

"No way! Eletricity is such a badass quirk! I don't even know why you'd want to change it." He looked at her as a shy smile made it's way to his face.

"Really?" He turned towards her.

"Yeah! I would change my quirk for yours the first chance I had!" She faced the palms of her hands towards herself, imagining eletricity coming out of them "It's on the top of my quirk wanting list! After super speed of course."

And secretly little by little she made him like his quirk even more.

"Well then it wouldn't be on the top of your list" Iida joined the conversation, doing chopping motions almost hitting the girl who barely dodged it.

"Yeah, he's right" Jiro said, sitting on a table nearby.

"It would be..." Denki thought for a second "Top Zero!"

"Top Zero would be nothing, no?" Jiro looked at Denki, who shrugged.

"Arghh" (Y/n) lightly yelled, holding her head as she shook her head playfully "Stop using your....Gramatical.... functions on me!"

"Functions is only on Math, (Y/n)" Iida said fixing his glasses.

"Meth?! We have to learn about drugs too?!" (Y/n) clearly misheard.

"NO!" The three of them said, startling the girl.

"You can get really dumb without your quirk." Todoroki said, while he sat on his desk, turning his head to look at the girl.

̬̖͇̪ͬ̅͜ͅ"̽͏̲̲͓ŷ̶͔̜̽oͣ͑͒͏̭͎͉ͅu͈͙͙̥͔ͨ̏̔̀͡ ̓͑ͩ҉̟͔̮̜͉̱a̟̪͍̣̣̗̝͑ͮ͞r̵̜̱̙̱͙̭̯̙ͫe̴̙͇̭͔ͩ̃ ̶̣͖̣̇̂̒n̳̮̲̳̦͎̯̣̏̕oͦ͊͌͏̲̮͔̖̠tͫ̋͆ͧ͏̺̼̦̯̞ͅh̸͈͖̞̊̈͋i̼͍̙͈̲̣̞͛͌͡n͔͖̰̹̿̆̒̋͢g̰̳̫̳͎̯̫̘͒͂͘ ̣͇̭̫̼ͫ́ͅw̨̬͙̼̗̯͆̈i̵̱̤͔̬͉̼̺̋ͨͯt̽̓҉͕̦̹̟h̟͆̀ͅȏ͇̰̹̪̃͋́u̮͖͈̖͕̥̣̲͂͟t̶͍̖͙͐̒͗ ̢̲̯̽y̲͙̮̩̞͈̹͂́̈̀o͓̤͔͔̠͔̹̞͆͠u̻̺̎̒̀r͐҉̞̮͔͎ͅ ̢̝̯̹̘̹̟̖̯͋̈̔ͫq̡͇͍̘̞͚̝͛u̷̱̪͔̬͍̼̖̽ͮ̄͌ͅi̥͖͔̭̩̯͊͂́r̛͇̼̼̼̍ͦ̃kͭ̿͏̵̱̼̝͓̖̩̼͇̟̝̞͉̦̀"͚͕͖̗͐ͪͯ͊͜

"Hey, Todo! Don't hurt me this way!" She smiled, He averted his eyes from the girl, a slight blush on his face from his new and favorite nickname.

"I can help you study!" Denki smiled pointing to himself, receiving a laugh from Mina who was on the other side of the room.

"SAYS THE GUY WHO LANDED 20TH ON 1-A'S GRADE" Mina yelled, skipping to their side of the room

"Like your any better! You got 19th!" Mina blowed a raspberry.

"Still better then you though" (Y/n) barged in the conversation, receiving a high five from Jiro who was about to say the same thing.

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Denki pointed at (Y/n) but before she could respond Mina hugged her from behind.

"(Y/n) is always on my side!" Mina smiled taunting Denki. (Y/n) looked back at the pink girl "Girl's always support each other!"

"food?" Mina digged her pocket, placing a lolipop on the (h/c) haired girl's hand. "Yeah, sorry Denki. Girl's rule." She placed the lolipop on her mouth.

"Quit lying (Y/n)! You are only on her side because of the food"

"If you got that, why don't you have food on ya?" (y/n) took out the lolipop out of her mouth.

"I mean- she ain't wrong..." Jirou said, side glancing Denki. Who sulked as he missed the chance to hang out with the girl.

"Aren't we having a study group on the week-"

"RIGHT!" Denki exclaimed, staring at the (h/c) haired girl with pure excitement "We have a study group this weekend!"

"I just said that..." Jiro looked to the side, a sweat drop appearing from her head.

And completely, yet unintentionally, Denki exclaimed ignoring the purple haired girl, who just gave up at this point "I can help you on the topics you missed!"

He was determined to look smart on the (h/c) haired girl's mind no matter what it took, he couldn't lose this chance to hang out with a cute girl, he couldn't.

Smart girls like smart guys, no?

Somehow, all these beautiful girls seemed bland around her, she looked like a goddess...if one even existed.

She was everything he had dreamed of,

the lively hair he'd love to get his hands tangled in,

the shining eyes that seemed to twinkle with stars,

the pink soft strawberry lips,

the skin that seemed to be slightly covered in golden glitter.

She was so pretty....

Ah, the personality, you ask?

That's just a bonus.

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 147 23
'𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣�...
9K 423 29
Imagine being able to raise the dead. (y/n) doesn't have to imagine it, and neither do her disapproving classmates. Within the cruel confines of midd...
2.9M 99.9K 161
"...You can't go through life on your own, just like a hero can't always save the day on their own. Sometimes, they need a bit of help from their fri...
2.2M 103K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...