Diary of Dramione

Galing kay bookworm_16007

With Ron dead and the Ministry of magic forcing Hermione to give up his will which guards something so horrif... Higit pa

2nd December, 8:09 pm
5th December 9:34pm
8th December 3:48 pm
9th December 10:46 pm
10th December 6:31 pm
11th December 11:49 am
12th December 7:56 pm
13th December 6:09 pm
14th December 2:36 pm
15th December 4:19 pm
continued. . .
15th December 7:41 pm
16th December 1:23 pm
17th December 3:16 pm

9th December 9:59 pm

4.5K 153 3
Galing kay bookworm_16007

Today was a fascinating experience.

I thought that the visit would be a friendly one, but it turns out that she had called me to request me to read Ron's will with her, at the lwayer's (it was called that, or was it something else? Humph. I don't care). 
She said something about a witness ? I don't really understand these pointless muggle terms.
After that we went to some muggle place and she ordered something called. . .champagne ?
It was okay-okay, mainly because I had to secretly put a charm on it, to make it less revolting.

I really don't understand how Hermione can drink all of this. Maybe because she has to, as she deals in muggle-relations.

Well anyway, I wasn't that willing to say yes for the reading of the will, but she insisted and said that she couldn't trust anyone else and that if anyone else found out what was in the will, everything will be revealed ?
I wasn't really paying much attention.
Anyway our next meeting is scheduled for the 15th of this month at 10:00 am at her house, and then she will lead me to her. . .lawyer's?, from there.

 Draco

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
713 56 7
The seven, Reyna, Will, Nico, Calypso, Thalia, Travis, Katie, and Rachel created a youtube channel called the Heroes of Olympus. They joined Instagra...
300K 6.9K 29
Hermione. Riddle? {full description inside} {all rights to the amazing j.k. rowling} {warning: wrote this many years ago so it doesn't really make m...
4.6K 70 5
How Fred and Hermione's relationship starts and blossoms